I'm so glad Nintendo gave this a demo...

I'm so glad Nintendo gave this a demo. I was actually considering buying this piece of garbage and after playing 2 games I'm so greatful I didnt. Please recomend me some games I can get for the switch. I currently just have smash and I play it every day and throughly enjoy it but I want something else to play. Here are other games I like:

WoW (exclusively pvp, pve and questing is for fags)
Smash as I mentioned
Call of duty modern warfare 2 and 3
Halo 1 and 2

I have no interest in single player games. After playing wow pvp in the late 2000s it killed any desire for single player and I pretty much stopped playing most video games. Is there any competetive game besides smash and splatoon I can play? I tried paladins but I only like playing as Viktor but theres way too much auto aim and its not that fun a game in general. Even though its only single player, the bing bing wahoo game looks fun and I was a fan of 3d land. Is that worth it? Please recomend me something.

Attached: YIzHu8j_UgKADdZMZG-0DCF5iri2Cmkb.png (300x486, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splatoon2.ink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Git gud

botw fag

Sounds like you just suck at squidgame

You made me realize something, this demo throws you right into the multiplayer as a total noob who doesn't even have a grasp of the controls
It's going to make people salty as fuck and hate the game like OP, since they don't understand it and haven't had time to get used to the controls via the single player campaign.

git gud

I turned off the motion aiming thing but the joystick felt clunky and unresponsive. The gameplay also seems like it would get really repetetive.

>I turned off the motion aiming
That's the biggest mistake you could have made
Best way to play is motion controls with separated joycon and max sensitivity. You aim with the right joycon and only need subtle wrist movements.
Also there's plenty of variation in weapons, game modes and stages. It really doesn't get old, Splatoon 2 is a lot of people's most played Switch game.

It only gets old if you're playing turf war.

Ill try the joycon setup you mentioned.

Pleb, Turf War is the deepest mode

>I turned off the motion aiming thing
And just like that nobody can take you seriously anymore.

It's such a common trap for beginners to fall into I can't even blame people for doing it anymore

>Separated Joy cons
>best way to play

Maybe if you’re poor. Pro Controller is far better just for having not shit triggers alone.

Don't listen to him, separated joycons is terrible, just use that joycon grip thing and tweak the sensitivity till you find something you like.

Do Pro Controllers come with Gyro?
Either way as GOAT the gyro controls are I also am the type that can't utilize them well unless at their separated joycon state.

It’s the hardest at least in terms of maintaining flags but overall is much weaker in 2. They focused more on tuning the maps and specials for Ranked leading to a less fun Turf War experience compared to the orginal.

Enjoy having to move your entire controller around while I have way more freedom of movement

>Playing with joycons
What about the pro controller?

>I have no interest in single player games
>Switch
Mate...

>Do Pro Controllers come with Gyro?
Yes

I only got it for smash. Same with the 3ds. Im hoping there is something else that I will like though.

You forgot to use the gyroscope didn’t you?

I completed the entirety of the Octo Expansion (including getting the toothpick) without ever using motion controls, AMA.

Attached: Default_1.png (300x300, 72K)

How does it feel doing things the wrong way on purpose?

I could never get used to the gyro aiming and so i got gud without it. So, pretty good.

Rank?

>WoW (exclusively pvp
No wonder you don't find the game good. Dry humping pillars must've eroded your remaining brain cells.

Attached: 1446306356269.png (298x311, 128K)

>clunky and unresponsive

that's because there's no autoaim you inbred retard. learn the motion controls or go home. they're objectively better than sticks.

I don't play Ranked much, so A, almost into A+ for now.

Hello fellow contrarian I allways hated gyro aiming in every form it feels like more work.

Attached: 1487120017726.jpg (530x600, 149K)

>A+ rank acting smug

Attached: D2_Prinny_Artwork.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I'll try to play Ranked more often and raise it to make you happy then. I've mostly just played during the past few splatfests and not much else.

Oh my god your taste in vidya is garbage.

>Please recomend me some games I can get for the switch
Splatoon 2

What the fuck would I look like sitting here playing splatoon, my nigga? I'm not gonna do that.

Ok but, this is real ? any source?

Attached: smallSwitc.jpg (2000x2000, 240K)

There's a tutorial right at the beginning and you're only going to get matched with other low level demo/new players either way. I don't think single player is important, especially considering hardly anyone actually played it.

no, retard

You only need to slightly move the controller. It's hardly noticeable, like moving your pen to write. It comes natural.

YOU HAVE TO USE MOTION CONTROLS IN SPLATOON YOU FUCKING RETARD

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!

>the games i like are [bottom of the barrel garbage]
oh my fuck what an embarrassment of a post
this is like going on Yea Forums saying "hey my favorite anime is naruto give me recs plz"

>some of the best selling games of all time
>garbage

Let me guess, you like fag chinese cartoon rpgs. And no, Im not saying just because they are popular they are good. They are all highly polished games that are responsive and competetive. Stick to your trash single player games.

>some of the best selling games of all time
>SALES = GOOD
>And no, Im not saying just because they are popular they are good.
then what was the point of saying that in the first place? just kill yourself my man.

Attached: 1549175074320.png (1190x906, 178K)

So you were shit at it then? Not seeing how that's the game's fault to be honest.

good bait friendo

What other modes are there? I like the demo so far but it feels pretty limited

Ranked swaps out between four game modes every 2 hours, but I think you gotta get to level 10 first

Also there's Salmon Run which is a 4 player co-op hoarde mode where you gotta fight off waves of enemies while collecting eggs

This handy site tells you when stages/modes swap out
splatoon2.ink/

What is a "league battle?" How do I affect my letter rank?

>I have no interest in single player games.

Attached: 1534401544331.gif (478x350, 84K)

It's just ranked but you can team up with people on your friends list
Every time you win you get points, get enough points and you rank up
But if you lose a bunch you de-rank

Are trial players getting matched up with people who own the game? I don't want to end up bullying the new players.

I've never played splatoon before and at like level 2 I was getting matched with 80+ level players. I don't know if that's good or not but it felt great when I got a higher score than them

Oh no, he is retarded.