Wow what a fucking dick

wow what a fucking dick...

Attached: 1552942587338.png (1529x911, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUi818dmKxk
youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg
youtu.be/DKlfg6b-KiU
youtu.be/SMP79Pzz3Bw
youtu.be/Ikky7ZvpKLk
youtube.com/watch?v=KXKToukoP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jX54qzNSmsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B&RP

I thought Captain Marvel was decent. Not the worst marvel movie. That goes to GOTG2 or Ironman 2

Based Kojima

Meme scene

at least iron man 2 had prime johansson and hammer, marvel was dark world tier

Attached: hammer.webm (1920x816, 2.76M)

FINISH YOUR FUCKING GAME

the problem with captain marvel is that its yet another vanilla hero origin story, in the same vein as thor 1 or ant-man. the recent marvel origin stories have all been pretty good (spider-man, BP, strange) so this feels like a major step backwards

It wasn't the worst, but it was certainly bottom of the barrel in an age where Marvel movies are at their peak. The fact that it's comparable to early MCU is very telling of its quality.

I mean, is the source material any better? What is captain marvel like in the comics? Is the movie a 1-1 retelling?

How fuck is guardians 2 the worst?

Carol doesn’t earn her powers or overcome adversity through her own efforts, just like Rey from Star Wars she is jusy given her abilities for doing nothing. And of course people go out of their way to help her just because she’s awesome and for no other logical reason.

Reminder that Doctor Strange is both the best character and the best movie in Marvel capeshit which is only looked down upon because it rehashes Iron Man 1.

The worst is clearly the Hulk movie.

Guardians 2 is better than 1

>Into The Spider Verse is like The Phantom Pain + Death Standing

What the fuck does this mean?

>guardians 2
>worst

contrarian opinion

gay and bluepilled

ummm sweetie the actress said she doesn't care about us 70 year old neckbeards so she hates men thus it's the worst movie ever made.

I think it's supposed to be some message about women having tons on inner strength that they don't know about because patriarchy.

twitter screenshots or it didn't happen.

I've also heard it has out of place misogyny from men telling her she can't do things throughout growing up in the 90s, like fabricating advertisity for the sake of a women empowering story that ends up feeling insincere.

It seems like Disney have an agenda to push women in movies, but going about it in such an awful way that it does more harm than good.

Attached: lho1vCS.jpg.png (862x1699, 2.09M)

Cope

why do shitskins love spiderman so much?

The movie industry might be one of the most oversaturated entertainment mediums right now I have never seen such stagnation. Who in hollywood is causing this? They are even grabbing anime and video game properties like never before which of course turn out bad because they are not fans and only want to please investor stocks.

Compared to the movie industry the video game industry is flourishing with all sorts of high and low type entries to try out and buy or play and even the small creations gain popularity.

Why are all these Marvel movies the only thing people watch? It's so fucking cancerous.

America used to make better movies than what we make now what happened?

Attached: 1551074221612.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

It's gibberish user. The whole tweet's just gibberish. Even if anyone actually knew what Death Stranding was, it'd still be gibberish.

Attached: 3e8.png (936x1016, 204K)

I'm not a comicfag but I seriously doubt that it's the first ever woman superhero. Are my normalfag coworkers just falling for the advertising?

>kree mentor dude challanges her to a one on one fist fight to settle their combat training fight from the begining of the movie to settle if she truly surpassed him.
>She just shoots him and says she doesn't need to prove him anything.
It makes sense and it is the logical choice, but I am still kinda dissapointed.

Attached: 1547851483769.jpg (436x538, 28K)

>is the source material any better?
Fuck no, she's arguably even worse in the comics. She's a convoluted mess of retcons and reboots, having a different relaunch every other year or so. The only thing consistent about Carol is that she's a sociopathic cunt with delusions of grandeur.

wonder woman

First one about a chick in that film franchise, but Mousketeers also ignore Blade when slobbering over Black Panther's dick

They definitely are, because there was a wonderwoman movie like less than 2 years ago.

The last MCU movies I saw were Strange, Dark world and Homecoming so it's been a while but I thought it was better than Strange for sure
Strange was utterly vanilla (and MCU is already vanilla as fuck) while Sammy L is the perfect foil to Bree
Some other factors may also be that I was expecting a shittier movie, basically saw no prior footage and only knew to expect one actual "dogfight". And since I already don't like nu-dyke Carol in the comics, I actually came to like the character and the twists got me.
There's a lot of dumb shit I can pick apart in the aftermath, but it's a flick.

We literally just had Wonder Woman not too long ago, just how stupid are your coworkers?

Attached: 1437670524429.jpg (293x219, 18K)

HOLY BASED

based

To be fair, Blade is also not a traditional hero in any sense of the word. He's explocitly an edgy 90s anti-hero, which in movie terms just makes him an action star like John Wick. The only thing connecting him to capes that Marvel made him.

Imagine watching so much capeshit to the point you can rate all of them.

I know this website is full of normalniggers now, but jesus

Attached: 1478293049725.png (592x603, 442K)

I thought Kojimbo was /ourguy/? Why is he watching a misandrist, anti-christian, white-hating movie?

>Anime poster bitches about capeshit
Like pottery.

I don't really fuck around on Yea Forums anymore but I just want to ask, anyone know if they're still making the Blue & Gold movie?
I haven't kept up and don't even know if Booster is back yet

Still, Blade was the first successful movie with Marvel's name attached to it, and probably why their movies were ever able to take off.
I think it holds up well, and it's not pandering bullshit.

I think you mean Booster Gold, and Warner Bros isn't even sure what their plans for that franchise are.

Ant-man was at least fun, and the heist angle makes it stand out. CM was a joyless slog through and through.

I thought it was going to be a buddycop Beetle and Booster movie which would be absolutely based

Reminder to buy Spiderverse on Blu ray so we get a Peni anime

Attached: D2BNry_U8AAKLSq.jpg (800x1131, 216K)

based

>America used to make better movies than what we make now what happened?
Unions

>Still, Blade was the first successful movie with Marvel's name attached to it, and probably why their movies were ever able to take off.
But that's not what they were advertising. You're just moving the goalposts now.
>and it's not pandering bullshit.
What.

I think half of the actors from Justice League have walked on their contracts.
Their franchise is going nowhere, and WB is probably getting very close to pulling the plug.

Reminder to pirate Spiderverse and not support Sony is any capacity.

I read it was supposed to be separate from the DCU, but I guess it's probably safe to say it's stillborn after all these years of no news.
I haven't watched any of the WB movies after BvS. It's amazing how little vision they had. Snyder's daughter died for nothing.

bay and gluepilled

He's right you know

>Kojimbo is an incel

In other news, water is wet

memoiga was based

>yet he watches moe anime
Sad!
It was an alright movie. Not bad but not spectacular.
Talos was pretty based, so was maria

Everyone loves Spider-Man

>Not the worst marvel movie.
the pacing in the universe is fucking
AWFUL.
thanos just won, snapped away half the population and most the avengers. and then
MARVEL ORIGIN WOO WOO!

also it's a blatant agenda movie too.

>person who watches mediocre anime complaining about what others do in their spare time
The irony is lost on you

the only "based" part about that tripe was Yea Forums taking the absolute piss out of it. Take out Yea Forums and you just get a generic sloppy seasonal anime to fill out a quota.

yeah I know

Attached: tip.jpg (651x720, 89K)

Homecoming is an insulting piece of shit movie

everyone likes spider-man tho.
now if only someone in your life liked you

>Stopped watching movies completely around 2014
>Focus just on vidya backlog
>Felt like I haven't fucking missed a single thing
>Its all just capeshit or soulesss remakes.

spiderman is cool fuck outta here bitchboi

I'm sure there were some good movies, especially from outside of the US.
Right? Any foreign film fans here?

It's the story of some kid with a shitty life trying to do the right thing. Everyone can get behind that.
Homecoming takes liberties but the core story is still the same.

Guardians 2 has the worst dialogue of any movie I've ever seen in my life, if you dont rate it as the worst then you are underage.

so don't say it's based when people can't even experience that moment anymore. You'll fool people into actually watching it.

Honestly we don't need any more of these subhuman white men giving their "opinions"

He's Japanese

my bad

Right there in the OP, Spiderverse.

He just can't handle strong and empowered woman.

Attached: binary.webm (1920x800, 2.96M)

I'm amazed how many people are getting on their knees for Gunn over him getting to make the same movie for a third time.

reminder that they didn't care about peni and only used her to bait weebs in

Anyone who watches fucking moe anime is a sub-normalfag sub-human worthless meatslab that only exists to make things worse by consuming energy, bringing the universe closer to heat death

>normalfag bitches about anime
like pottery

>incel
Back

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

>worst marvel movie
>GOTG2
Nigga, you best be joking. It wasn't as good as the first, but better then most of the rest. The worst would be either Thor 2 or IM2.

Attached: angle or decimal.jpg (522x587, 53K)

terminate yourself disgusting trannie

No, he's bitching about the people who post it

>S Tier:
The Incredible Hulk
Infinity War
Iron Man
>A Tier:
Doctor Strange
Thor Ragnarok
Civil War
Ant-Man
The First Avenger
>B Tier:
GotG Vol 2
Thor
The Avengers
Spider-Man Homecoming
The Winter Soldier
>C Tier:
Ant-Man and the Wasp
GotG Vol 1
Black Panther
>D Tier:
Captain Marvel
Age of Ultron
Iron Man 3
>E Tier:
The Dark World
Iron Man 2

These are facts

Kojimbo watched Gally movie?

They're all shit really, get better taste you freak.

user, have you seen how people reacted to Black Panther? Fucking Obama's wife praised the movie without understanding the premise or story.
>story is that isolationism might not always work out well and that it's bad to focus too much on race
>"BLACK POWAH WAKANDA FOREVAH"

They were just saying how cool it was and how she was gonna say everyone in the next movie and how awesome it was that a female was the one to do it. I honestly am not up to date on these movies, the last one I enjoyed was Dr Strange back in November of 2016

did anyone enjoy antman?!

welcome to propaganda, you are not immune.

Some of them are obviously better than others, but they're all just popcorn flicks and anyone who seriously thinks they're peak cinema is actually retarded

I can't wait to watch Carol one-shot Thanos and every congratulates her, culminating in Hillary Clinton telling her how amazing she is.

Yea but it's still objectively true that The Incredible Hulk is the best

Captain marvel wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing either.
it was a pretty meh movie, as far as marvel movies go at least

They're not even good popcorn flicks, they're utter trash.

thor ragnarok was cringe, actually all of them are really bad

gotg 1 is great why the hate?

i fell asleep during civil war.... literally nothing happens lol

both ant man movies are E-tier. Decent actor though.

On the rest i agree :)

Miller said she was his favorite.

>Thor dies
>cap dies
>captn fungus picks up axe and shield
>splits thanos head
>quips that she can aim for the head
You know it'll happen.

Attached: love_at_first_sight.png (960x1830, 1.26M)

Everyone says this but who the fuck doesn't remember Blade?

Well he has a weird way of showing it by squandering her and giving her a single part in the credits

THat is because CM is a decent movie. Brie Larson acting is non-existant though but it is a solid 6/10 movie.
But wtf user, GOTG2 is great. Not at the first one level but still.

Imagine not knowing anything about cinematography

I BET HIS GRANDMA LIKES HIM

Superhero films are far better than anime at least.

>One of the few good ones
>Worst
Ok I'm gonna enjoy CM tomorrow

Paul Rudd (Ant Man) deserves a better screenplay imho

Imagine feeling the need to defend multi-billion dollar corporations refuse from the big bad internet anons

But is he wrong? In Spider Verse you see Mile's journey to becoming a hero. You see and understand his motivations, see how he overcomes adversity because of his motivations and understand why he accepts and strives to obtain the responsibilities of being a hero. With Captain Marvel they completely forgot the motivations. Imagine if Captain America started with him kicking Nazi ass and saving Bucky and the crew, but all the flashbacks were just him getting the serum and being strong. No scenes of him standing up for what he believes in even though he knows he's a fucking dweeb. No showing how he betrays his orders to go do what he believes is the morally correct action to take. No scenes where he talks about how he doesn't like bullies.

There was no reason to root for Captain Marvel as a character despite there being plenty of opportunity for the writing to do so. She just exists as a catalyst to show off how powerful she is. So it feels empty. By the time she was in binary form I was half asleep, I didn't care. But by the time Miles actually became Spider Man I was excited and felt satisfied at where the story had gone.

Thats a woman?

From what I watched i wasnt even aware she was human.

>GOTG2 or Ironman 2
Do you realize that Thor 1 and 2 exist?

I'm not defending anyone , I'm calling you out for being a faggot . Stop deflecting , faggot .

GOTG2 is good though

it's way better than Captain Marvel tho. Now that's an absolute borefest. It's so boring you'll probably not even pay enough attention to notice all of the retcons.

>I'm not defending anyone
What's with the spacing?

Modern western media can't into female characters because a female character having to struggle or suffer triggers retards and women, so you end up with boring cardboard cutouts who either have no personality, a boring personality, or end up feeling like Mary Sues (even if they aren't really Mary Sues) because they either never struggle or we never see them struggle.

Imagine watching anime.
This is an English-speaking website, retard.

It's objectively in the top 4 worst superhero movies ever made along with Josh Trank's Fantastic Four and Joel Schumacher's Batman films.

Switch Dark world and regular Thor and you got it

I mostly agree but Winter Soldier is definitely S tier and First Avenger is a complete borefest just like Captain Marvel.

Where does The Amazing Spiderman 2 fit in here?

Havent seen it yet but everyone I know who has defends it to the death with an annoying tenacity. Litterally argued with a guy for close to an hour about how its perfectly valid for people not to like the movie. His exact words were "Anyone who rates it a 1/10 is obviously a troll because no Marvel movie is below a 5"

eat shit.

she's a fucking uncharismatic cunt and insults her own audience

>im just a girlllllllll

eat

shit.

Even Peni suffered in Spiderverse though. She lost her Fathers robot and lost the only thing she had left to remember him by

>His exact words were "Anyone who rates it a 1/10 is obviously a troll because no Marvel movie is below a 5"
It always baffles me that people like this exist.

AS2 had great visuals and setpieces that are way better than MCU.

Black Panther is Not worst than Ant-man and Wasp and GOTG Vol 1 is S tier

The first avenger without a doubt is the worst mcu movie

go back to /pol/ retard

Peni is barely an MC, she doesn't count.
It's okay for a female character to suffer if she's not the main character, because all the retards and women who might see a movie with a female lead as a political statement will have nothing to be upset about if it's not the titular character having to suffer.

>modern western media can't into female characters
I'd argue the motivations were what did those characters in. When they were introducing Scarlett Witch, Black Widow and other female characters they were being written as characters to fit in the overall narrative out of motivation to continue making capeshit films that the fans and newcomers will enjoy and flock too. Almost in the exact same vein that they were introducing the Falcon or Black Panther. But when they were introducing Rey and Carol Danvers, they were motivated by trying to prove some shit about WOWMUN STONK so they forgot the fundamentals of a character.

>meme scene

Attached: gettyimages-146035897-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 431K)

Animation always wins no matter if its 2D or 3D it was always a forever and ever and ever be superior to CGI live action bullshit.

Attached: 1552937410226.jpg (558x558, 235K)

i'll never understand the obsession with capeshit

kek

Attached: 1348870295486.jpg (473x312, 65K)

Well if you want an MC even Storm in the X-men movies suffered and even got stabbed in the chest

That's not Thor 2

Guardians 2 is literally one of the best Marvel movies, even if James Gunn is a faggot. The worst Marvel movies are Iron Man 2, Thor 1/2 and Black Panther. They're bad because they're the one thing most Marvel movies aren't despite all the shit they get: BORING. I almost included the first Captain America but it exposed me to Hayley Atwell and her big-ass tits for the first time so it gets a pass. I haven't seen Captain Marvel but there's no fucking way in a million years it's better than Guardians 2.

I haven't seen it but there's no way it can actually be THAT bad, come on.

I can't believe it's not butter
In the cas

what is even the point of infinity war/sequel

you fucking know thanos loses, or they cant milk marvel for 1000000 more movies.

the last capeshit movie I watched was spider-man 2 back in a world pre-GTA San Andreas

Nah I hate what they did to Spiderman for the MCU. Fuck Marvel. Tom Halland is good though.

But Anno, I loved Shin Godzilla.

Of course, that's the main issue.
Again, like I said, it's mainly fucking retards who push this stuff, and it's why we can't get any interesting female leads in pretty much any modern western action movie.
Fucking Major in the original GitS has more depth than pretty much any female MC in any action movie made in the last 10-15 years, including the western GitS remake.
Whoa whoa whoa, in what universe is Storm an MC in the X-Men movies?
Those movies have almost always been about Wolverine, Xavier, Magneto, JLaw/whatsherface, and Cyclops.

sonic boom is unironically the best show on TV
season 3 when

Attached: sticks 22% lewder.webm (648x364, 791K)

You know the good guy wins in the end because they're goddamn super hero movies. The important part is how and does it look good

Attached: 1540655159524.jpg (1366x1974, 264K)

>MCU? yea i really like it and its one of my favorite sources of entertainment.

Attached: 1552981664667.jpg (591x570, 100K)

It's the end to the MCU people have gotten to know very well with Thor, Cap and Iron-Man finally being put to pasture, the new trailer emphasizes that a lot. Also, Infinity War was a lot of fun so there's no reason Endgame won't be too. Once Endgame is over the MCU will continue but it'll be utterly ruined with dogshit SJW garbage like Captain Marvel, Black Panther and gay Spider-Man leading the way. Maybe GotG 3 will be decent now that Gunn is back.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUi818dmKxk
wow the perfect opportunity to shill my shitty meme

Attached: ddddddddddddddcopy.jpg (1098x592, 150K)

they are throwing 10 years of movies under the bus for captain cunt (marvel)

it's hilarious.

Who cares?
It's capeshit made for man/womanchildren anyways.

NPCs can't handle the truth.

Attached: BP.jpg (600x848, 385K)

It was awful overhyped garbage. Unless you have children with you, this movie will insult your intelligence. Every gag wad predictable, and the acting was stale. This movie is Oxygen movie of the week level.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg this song is used on one of the last fights of the movie

So that the old actors can stop playing those characters once its over
either because they're choosing to leave or other

Black Panther is a perfectly fine movie and easily one of the better mcu films. The only real flaws people have with it are blacks and the bullshit it spawned from retards

Saying you don't like GOTG 2 basically confirms you hate your dad.

Mmm no, Black Panther's kind of meh, the main problem I have with it is people elevating it above its meh status because "whoa, it's got black people in it, take my money Disney, I sure love this giant conglomerate because they really want to represent ME!"
But, I'm used to corporations using my race as mindless piggybanks that will also deflect all criticism at the behest of their corporate masters.
I think we can all at least agree that Black Panther not only being nominated for like 7 Oscars (including best fucking picture), but winning 3 of them pretty much confirms that the Oscars are a joke.

This exactly.

>Black Panther's kind of meh
Black Panther is steaming garbage just like every marvel movie since iron man 2.

Attached: IMG_1728.jpg (300x347, 23K)

You need to work on your editing and timing. The cuts are too long and you get what the video is 1 min in. With more cuts and more concise points, you can make it entertaining and worth the full runtime.

>movie about open borders being bad

>people praise it as liberal jesus

lmao

What;s Wrong with Spider-Man or Black Panther? They are both middle of the road origin films. The MCU didn't start getting interesting until the crossover stuff happened. TFA and Thor 1 are horribly mediocre films.

>daaaa anime guys durrrr anime sux
>OH MYGOD GUYS DID YOU SEE THE NEW CAPTAIN MARVEL. ITS A HOT GIRL
>OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT FOR THANOS TO GET BEATEN
incel redditors

Attached: you.jpg (960x492, 56K)

No lie, I have legit seen better characterization in fanfiction rape smut than was present in this movie.

To be a good MCU movie, all it has to do is be better than Iron man 2 and 3 and thor 1 and 2.

Watching Marvel movies is the most soi thing you can do right now, fuck. Where do you faggots even come from?

I thought it was okay. What was really bad was the cg at the end. It was some next level garbage.

Oscars have been a joke for a long, long time. It's not a big revelation to anyone. They even started to give awards for all the technical people on fucking commercial brakes. The people who actually build the fucking movie get shafted while all the popular and attractive people are the only one to get the spotlight. It's quite obviously a complete shitshow that has nothing to do with giving awards for making good movies anymore.

I didn't watch the movie. What's the reason for Captain Marvel not just killing Thanos in the first movie?

Based. Normalfags and redditors are absolutely seething that this website is still for anime.

Attached: 1543261255564.png (1554x422, 86K)

Winter Soldier is the best.

Final line completely ruined it.

yeah, definitely. I made it in a really short amount of time and I wish I had cut it down to like 2 minutes total.

the bitch is afk watching romantic comedies or something

>Incel calling others incel

dont listen to that mcuck, WB change their perspective about the dc movies and are doing only solo movies now, that "exist in the same universe" but dont necessarily connect with each other.

No one I know has seen Captain Marvel. Just like none of your anime friends have seen some shitty anime.

I got until Spiderman 3 and then never looked back.

>Proved user's point
You normies are slow as fuck

Oh yea, but prior to this year I still knew people who were denying it, even AFTER the last few shitshows.
Still, it blows my mind that amazing movies like Nightcrawler and Baby Driver were nominated for less oscars than shit like fucking Black Panther.
What a god damn joke.

It was honestly one of the most frustating arguments ive ever had with him and that's saying a lot since he's a very left-leaning liberal and I consider myself more on the right or center. He then went on saying about how opinions can be wrong and how those people arent certified to critique a film since they have no experience in film or cinematography.

Attached: 08245071160a96c5caa9435d16386e798d454e4dc0c1f20dd90742cf225a8406.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

>since they have no experience in film or cinematography.
Oh cool, so which films has this guy directed?

>batman is now ben affleck

>spiderman is a cuck

>mary jane is black, not a white redhead

>captain marvel is a bitch

why do they ruin good things

>>batman is now ben affleck
Affleck quit.

Just watch Spiderverse, disney or marvel didn't touch it.

The one clip of this film I saw was some sort of prison break scene where she has handcuffs on. She ran into some guards and I guess tried to do a quip, asking if the guards could take them off. It was one of the most bland deliveries ive ever seen. Im not sure if she was trying to be coy or snarky but it honestly just came off a lame.

>Carol is that she's a sociopathic cunt with delusions of grandeur
Don't forget the world and her fans/shitposters bend over backwards to dismiss any and all of her fuck ups and failures, remember Civil War 2

Imagine being such a loser piece of shit that you get mad people are watching fun super hero movies and enjoying them, get fucked incel nerd scum, there's no place for you in this hobby

You know what is the funniest part of Captain Marvel?
People thought Captain America TFA was boring, CM redeemed that movie.
The biggest problem is that for a character movie the worst part is the main character and the complete lack of development.
The only thing that could be worse would be a Scarlet Witch movie, by far the most boring character in the MCU, but for now CM takes the number one spot.

>Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 not the worst
>GOTG2 bad at all
Imagine having tastes so bad you don't even know which MCU movies are decent or not

Every MCU flick is the worst if you are over 12 years old, either physically or mentally

She's off screen stopping the Kree army single-handedly

He's a college film major so he's got his head pretty far up his ass.

Wow! You go gurl.

>fun but kind of predictable new entry in the ever going MCU
>meant to bridge the gap between two massive culmination movies and does a fair job but introducing carol but also giving you fun Nick Fury fuck around time
>nothing special but a fun time
>VS
>greatest major super hero film in years thats not only a stand alone film you can digest on your own but a standout piece of animation that flips a big middle finger to Disney and Dreamworks in the process while mixing a variety of art styles in a unique way along with a story that could have been mashed up non-sense but actually comes out rather coherent and easy without being so dumbed down you lose the fun factor or a multiverse movie
Jee I wonder which of these Kojimbo liked more

>Who in hollywood is causing this?
Hollywood is and always has been one giant money laundering scheme that every five or so years produces a genuine work of art

Haven't seen any mcu in theaters, was gonna see Endgame, and now I'm skeptical.

I gotta avoid anything similar to The Last Jedi.

They're just 21 movies. It's less than 48 hours. I'm sure you've watched much more moeshit.

It's not for video games I'll tell you what amirite Yea Forumsros XD

Please let ResetEra get ahold of this.

Attached: 1454556440555.jpg (540x534, 67K)

This shit got an anime?

>stupid sony execucucks think he's making a game for them
>he's eating sushi, buying shoes, and going to the movies on their dime
>the phantom game will still rake in 9's and 10's when it comes out
God's in His Heaven, All's Right with the World

marvel now appeal to the rick and morty demographic

aka redditors

Neck yourself, that shit was fun

>People thought Captain America TFA was boring
Literally who thought that? If anything the Cap movies were always some of the strongest in the whole MCU, on their own they might be my favorite if not general top picks
Captain Marvel wasn't perfect but it was fine. Filled the holes it needed to while being enjoyable. Best parts are her and Fury going around doing spy shit

Reminder he didn't say anything about Black Panther or Infinity War.

>Haven't seen any mcu in theaters, was gonna see Endgame
Why start there if all places?

lol telling.

Good, better normal humans than trash tier 4channers

gooks love spiderman

Yes at least we had character who ruins Tony Stark life in the comics really fucking hard, and does nothing in the movie.

normal people don't eat shit and smile.

water is not wet you retard

>ResetERA

Attached: reseterasafespace.jpg (1909x1066, 552K)

ok incel

He's pushing it by making it such a broad statement but I don't think I've seen a major studio picture recently that was much worse than a perfectly average movie. You have to really try to make something a 1/10

a lot of them especially like spiderverse because it has nice jc cunny in in it

If by fun you mean a boring piece of shit than sure

People need to stop seeing spiderman in theaters. If they bomb, sony might give up the rights for a cheap price. Do you realize they get a piece of Avengers sales now? That doesn't belong to them. I only see homecoming because it's integral to the MCU, but I pirate it. Venom and Spiderverse are non-canon and a waste of the brand. Fuck them for winning and oscar and making so much dirty money. Far from home comes out soon, make sure you avoid supporting it until the rights are safely home where they belong.

spiderman is in better hands with sony

*ahem*

Attached: MJ.jpg (640x360, 56K)

I've seen the MCU movies at home. I just rarely go to the theater.

>mayoiga
>moe anime
you poor soul.

From what ive heard, captain marvel was always a bitch, and she is actually kind of mellow in her movie if you compare her to her comic counterpart.

Nah. First Avenger was a massive turd.

>Best parts are her and Fury going around doing spy shit
Too bad there's basically none of that in the movie. Winter Soldier did it well because the powers are relatively low level, but when you've got a DBZ character running around the need for stealth goes out the window. They could have had some fun with the movie with a creepy Skrull infiltration thing style plot where you never know who to trust, but they had to make an epic twist to get the refugee story in there and now any chance of that is gone.

It's funny how it's the shadman artstyle

inside and outside the movie she is a twat

marvel are throwing 10 YEARS AWAY over some SJW idiot.

Is Captain Marvel getting the Black Panther treatment of being completely overhyped and is actually one of the worst movies?

>SS Tier:
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

comic captain marvel aka ms marvel has been rebooted so many times that it's hard to pin a personality on her. She was at her best all around (like many characters) when she was doing stuff with spiderman but you couldn't have them together for long because they fixed the other's main problems

Attached: 1547872849565.jpg (500x478, 112K)

>be a hardcore feminist
>tell your audience your movie is not for white males
>the cucks go and watch her movie regardless
if you fags are going to shit on games for SJW shit you better boycott Disney altogether.

>it's an "user tries to pretend he's black to make his post seem legitimate" episode

>stop watching the best superhero non-capeshit in theaters pls
>the most popular one at that
rtard

Oh boy, is this another "I'm the only black person who posts on Yea Forums" episode?

>movie about open borders being bad
You didn't actually watch the movie, did you?

Attached: 1553039399742.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

>he's a very left-leaning liberal
That's the problem. The libtard in him won't admit to others having an opinion that sways the other way as a valid idea.

>peni parker
more like penis erect haha

After Sly Cooper (whenever that gets finished) TV.

Dont blame him. If I wanted to see some sad cunt try to 1up men all day I'd hang around Facebook

>Filled the holes it needed to while being enjoyable.

Biggest issue with this movie is how unnecessary it is though. If it wasn't for the post credit of Fury sending the signal there wouldn't be a mention of her in any of the movies prior which makes her feel like an ass pull for End game

>DNA (Gene) = MGS1
>Meme = MGS2
>Scene = MGS3
>Sense = MGS4

that cheeky fucker

Attached: 1391548986057.png (635x475, 336K)

>the main problem I have with it is people elevating it above its meh status because "whoa, it's got black people in it, take my money Disney, I sure love this giant conglomerate because they really want to represent ME!"
Only a mouth-breathing retard judges a movie based off of outside factors. You're being contrarian for the sake of it.

The closed borders litterally ruined everything

the movie got praised because it's "africa 2.0, the film"

black panther isn't even a cool superhero

Captain Marvel was a black bitch vefore a white bitch

My wife was telling me about how she went to see it and it was good and it took all my strength to simply nod awkwardly and not go full /pol/ on her.

Why are the visuals so bad for some of these last few movies?

It had better highs. The first was more even with nor real spike of awesomeness. The 2nd had a lot of "Daaaaaaamn!" moments that were awesome but the overall was kind'a meh. If I had to pick one to watch again, I'd still pick 2.

It was praised because it was a good fucking movie. The fucking mental gymnastics you're going through to justify hating it would make the Olympics proud.

Why would you go full retarded because your wife enjoys something you don't? Where you gonna tell her the movie was made by jews to brainwash her to leave you for Jamal Johnson the VI

You wouldn't understand incel.

>me omw to the kinoplex on singles night

how is it good?

>BORDERS BAD

>NO WE DONT NEED BORDERS, LET EVERYONE IN

>wakanda is awesome!

it's sjw trash masquerading as a movie.

No, her commentary was that men hated the movie because Brie wasn't pretty enough. That she was a 'every day girl' instead of a model, so men hated the movie because of it.

That was the point of the awkward not. I had to fight myself from correcting her because it would accomplish nothing but god dammit I hate people that never leave their bubble.

Black Panthwr is a cool superhero though he has an entire fucking suit made of Captian Americas shield.
youtu.be/DKlfg6b-KiU

I wanna park my peni in peni parker.

the only thing that is better in the comics is that she has a good body

You know the phrase, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?"

Well, this is the result of that lesson.

>It was praised because it was a good fucking movie
It really isn't, I don't remember much about it because it was kind of forgettable but from what I recall it was a very average superhero movie.
A "good fucking movie" in my eyes would be something like Baby Driver.
Hell, even if you want a good BLACK movie, Sorry to Bother You is WAY fucking better than Black Panther, if you can tolerate the genuinely baffling final 20 minutes of the movie.

Video games

>mary jane is black, not a white redhead
This wouldn't even be a problem if through the entire movie I didn't hate her guts. She was so intensely bad it was bordering on parody.
The reveal at the end made me so bitter that I'd have to see more of her in the future that I swore off the rest of the Spiderman series.

>BORDERS BAD
>>NO WE DONT NEED BORDERS, LET EVERYONE IN
So you hate the movie because of a dumbass arugment you made up in toue own head? Wakanda didn't open it's borders but it just stopped hiding. T'Challa condemned his father for killing his brother and abandoning his nephew which caused all thier problems and now the future king may not have the blessing of their goddess. They also show how you can help foreign nations but you don't have to let every Tom, Dick and Harry in your home. Actually watch the movie faggot.

my normalfag friends always invite me to see every capeshit movie so unless I'm working the day of, or its a really shit one I usually go

looks disturbingly close to BRAP, don't do this

new mj is ugly.

she's supposed to be the hottest girl in the city.

Nevermind then I thought she just said she enjoyed it I apologize.

post the one with the goofy ass mohawk in space

The feminism alone makes it the worst Marvel movie by far in my opinion.

You're thinking Gwen Stacy. MJ is always the one that Peter settles for.

Why the fuck did you marry her?

This.
1st sticks with people more as it's the charasmatic introduction to the Guarndians that over two movies have become really fun people to watch, but the overall story in the second was better, if simply for the fact it wasn't distracted by a bunch of origin stories and introductions like the first movie was.

It was lame as shit.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE ARE

captain marvel

more like

captain no ass

it's actually a hidden message about the state of society. women don't have to do anything, they always get stuff for free just because they make some dude's dick hard.

>a-list celeb
>every day girl

Attached: confusion ppk.jpg (1273x1273, 651K)

>Iron Man-9/10
>The Incredible Hulk-6/10
>Iron Man 2 - 8/10
>Thor-5/10
>Captain America: The First Avenger-6/10
>Avengers-8/10
>Iron Man 3 - 7/10, but 10/10 ending
>Thor: The Dark World-I don't remember it/10
>Winter Soldier-8.5/10
>Guardians of the Galaxy-6/10
>Age of Ultron-2/10, Hulkbuster scene saved it from 0
>Ant-Man-5/10
>Civil War-9/10
>Doctor Strange-6/10, 10/10 visuals
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 5/10
>Spider-Man: Homecoming-6/10
>Thor: Ragnarok-0/10. what the fuck was that
>Black Panther-0/10 memes are an automatic 0
>Infinity War-8.5/10
>Ant-Man and the Wasp/haven't seen it
>Captain Vagisil/haven't seen it

fite me

Attached: 1552788547613.gif (500x375, 617K)

The girl you marry is never the girl you wake up to 3 years later. That's just how it goes. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. But people change.

Attached: 1544892614504.png (206x356, 132K)

Shit taste the post especially if you gave that shitty Civil War a 9/10

Bait.
Nobody with taste. would call GotG2 bad.

>mary jane is black
>thought a new spoodermon movie came out because all I remember is the dumb bitch that was birdmans daughter
>google it
>the snarky so random girl is mary jane
>thought she was fine as a side character because at least she's better than fatman and has more of a personality than batgirls daughter
>now hate her
what the fuck

Attached: hurr.jpg (152x187, 10K)

>Ironman 2
How anyone could think 2 was worse than 3 is beyond me. 3 was fucking garbage. Honestly, Ironman 3 might have even been as bad as Thor 2.

As for Captain Marvel, it was alright. Better than Black Panther, which could have been good if it A. focused less on extreme action scenes, B. didn't reduce Kilmonger to a clone of Black Panther, and C. didn't have absolute shite CG.

Too big

>Better than Black Panther,
Black Panther was way better than Caprian Marvel considering they didn't outright change shit like how Caprian Marvel made the Skrulls sympathetic refugees just looking for a home.

Soul.

Attached: bagel hunter.webm (1020x422, 2.28M)

!
It's the enemy!

And a top 'o the morning to ya too, laddie!

Attached: 69835729-cartoon-leprechaun-st-patricks-day-character-peeking-around-a-sign-and-giving-a-thumbs-up.j (717x1300, 86K)

>Completely missing the point
Gotta love yourself before you can love others
Why do white people always try to twist black media so it seems contradictory?
You fuckers do this shit with The Boondocks too it's annoying.

Attached: 1549867691591.png (264x378, 60K)

>4 blacks
Doubt.png

I feel like every Marvel movie is the same shit but with a different hero, anyone else agree?

*ahem*

Attached: 1553049324805.jpg (1380x2048, 488K)

More like Captain Fridge.

Attached: 1551645189698.png (464x477, 309K)

Anime is as bad as capeshit.

Not really into Yea Forums stuff, but i hear that the muslim CM comic has better comic than the Carol one?

>chick at the middle table just wanted to finish her fucking lunch break in peace

>incredibles 2 loses to spider-verse
>doesn't tweet a congrats to sony

what a fucking asshole...

Attached: brad bird twitter.jpg (598x822, 81K)

The characters are real different but Kamala is more street level and less cosmic power level bullshit. I think she's better but some people hate her just as much

>The theme is like The Phantom Pain + Death Stranding
I haven't seen Spiderverse but is he suggesting MGS is going to cross over into Death Stranding?

Attached: 1505507953553.jpg (441x441, 84K)

>best animated movie doesnt go to a Disney/Pixar movie
Probably too seething to post anything

he's talking about the "bonds" people have between dimensions and shit. WE WUZ ROPE AND SHIET!

They even named them in the thank you speech.
Marvel twitter advertised spiderverse and mentioned it was nominated, but didn't mention it ever again after oscar night.

please don't ever remind me of minority report: the worst version

holy fuck have sex

False faggot. Blade meets every criteria for a comic book hero

>Powers
>Vigilante
>Literally from a fucking comic book

>Cape shit

>People count Black Panther
>doesn't have a cape

>People don't count blade
>Has a cape (somewhat)

By that term, Blade is a closer hero than Black panther.

Kojima is blue pilled as fuck

>she is jusy given her abilities for doing nothing
Didn't watch it yet, but I assumed this was the case, really hope it's not as bad as you make it sound, because I hate characters like this.

He's saying Blade isn't a hero, as in personality wise, because he is an archetypal 90's edgelord anti-hero, which is completely correct.

Final line is what saved him from being dogpiled by people who would take the lines out of context, dingus.

Reminder that heroes that rely on non self created gadgets are shitters and don't deserve to be heroes. Iron man is how non power heroes should be.

Just saw Into the Spiderverse last night.
Shit was lit.

Attached: 1505075657007.jpg (687x683, 44K)

yes
but also, the writer had to cover his ass

Do people count batman as a hero?
GoTG?
Wolverine?
Deadpool?

If yes, then that point is null and void. Also, it's retarded

>the amount of Yea Forumsedditors triggered at this post
Underage and normalfag as fuck board, jesus christ.

The Dark Knight remains the best capeshit film ever made.

None of those characters are anti-heroes though, except Deadpool, and Deadpool is a parody.

>Captain Marvel better than Black Panther

This has to bait. At least Black Panther actually had a decent hero arc and a good villain. Captain Marvel couldn't even muster up either of those two thus failing at the bare minimum in terms of Hero Movies.

How in the hell do you consider Blade an anti-hero but not wolverine? Please enlighten me.

Also reminder that heroes that rely on powers they didn't earn are shitters and don't deserve to be heroes either. Iron man is how every hero should be.

how does this woman sit in chair without falling out of it?

>watching capeshit

yikes

Attached: 1533487020822.jpg (325x382, 33K)

The Holy Trilogy

>Yea Forums is still asshurt and OBSESSED over Captain marvel

Attached: 1380525487282.png (486x410, 281K)

One of my friends called GOTG2 the worst movie he had ever seen. Judge his taste.

Blade is a hero but the anons are being retarded, Black Pather was the first superhero film with mostly black people it's just like when Crazy Rich Asians was priased by the Asian Americans and sjws but nobody cares about that because niggers

The theme is like the phantom pain and dark souls???

Artist? I get nothing on saucenao, yan, tineye, and fucking google just gives a chink image board.

If that was the acclamation given to Black Panther then thats fine, but it wasn't. I clearly remember people claiming that BP was the first black hero movie. That is verifiably false.

Because there's more to loving someone than dumbass politics.

I really hated how they handled her teacher guy. He kept doing good guy things right up until the AUDIENCE learned about what "really" happened to Carol, then he suddenly becomes an evil bastard. It was very poorly handled. They should have had him do seriously questionable stuff early in the film.

Attached: 1532245554172.png (605x462, 71K)

Never start with the yikes, the victim gets all triggered, he won't feel the next shitpost.

Attached: Yikes that hurts.png (2160x1080, 1.65M)

this

Sneed.

Well that was what people were saying, that BP was the first superhero movie to have a majority of blacks. I can find multiple articles that states just that. I know SOME people claimed what you said but those are the people who don't like superheroes anyway.

Spiderverse had that whole anyone can wear the mask thing and TPP had Bog Boss saying anybody could be Big Boss

I entered this thread for Spider-cunny. Where is it?

Attached: 2785193_Marvel_Miles_Morales_Peni_Parker_Spider_Man_Spider_Man_Into_The_SpiderVerse_Spider_Man_serie (657x756, 90K)

>expecting nuanced political discussion anywhere on this website
Where do you think you are double nigger?

Attached: where.png (1067x800, 680K)

>she was a 'every day girl'
>USA

Attached: _______.png (413x350, 166K)

>As for Captain Marvel, it was alright. Better than Black Panther
Black Panther shits all over CM and you fucking know it.

Attached: 1441271985024.gif (450x523, 85K)

Don't talk like them, you're not, even if you want to be. To them, you're just a newfag, like me. When the chips are down, these so-called oldfags, they'll vore each other. You see I'm not a normalfag, I'm just ahead of the curb.

Attached: They'll cast you out.png (2160x1080, 972K)

It's better by a wide margin, though that's mostly because Kamala's closer to early Spider-Man than Carol.

I just expect adults to be not idiots is all but clearly that's too much to ask you double plus ultra crackerfaggot.

Attached: 1550731200394.jpg (355x328, 20K)

The line of fire in this is so goddamn stupid.

I mean when you're probably working 17 hours a day just so some fucktard can get his family back (I'm pretty sure his family would be pissed and confused as to why they're there anyways), I'd want to finish my god damn bagel too

I was mostly just joking, but back in 2016, Marvel cashed in on the Civil War movie by making Civil War 2.
The final issue has Carol beat Tony Stark into a coma in front of the White House, and within the next few pages, she's being congratulated by Obama, who gives her a private army and space station.

Theres no reason for Captain Marvel's origin story to be so bland when Black Panther just had a pretty good one they were phoning it the fuck in

Black Panther counts because he fits the archetype you drooling moron. Blade does not in the slightest, otherwise every fucking action hero would be considered a superhero.

there absolutely nothing good about Black Panter.

I mean the whole fucking point of the entire MGS series is that it doesn't matter who you are, it's what you do.

Which is why I imagine Kojima is so fed up with it, as people keep baying for SNAAAAKE while completely missing the point.

And yet you think CM of a movies has more redeemable qualities? Fuck off with your shit taste.

Attached: 1552618998039.gif (400x225, 1.81M)

I'd say Blade counts more as a super hero because he's on a mission to get rid of all the vampires in his movies, whereas Black Panther is mostly looking out for Wakanda in his.

Underrated

Spiderverse is trash, horribly overrated.

There is nothing wrong with Black Panther or Captain Marvel. They're good in fact.

ALL MARVEL MOVIES ARE GARBAGE

Attached: black-man-shouting[1].jpg (350x268, 9K)

Can you get me a job shilling for Disney?

i think CM is really bad and not only because of miscast.

Captain Marvel is awful and only gets a pass because it stars a cunt.

A terrible one at that.

well one is just some random lady and the other is a gymnast

literally an unfair comparison

>captain marvel
Yeah i agree, People didn't give antman and thor this much shit for being decent. Shit is just culture war crap
>ironman 2
should've included the waste of sir ben kingsleys talent.but true
>gotg 2
pic related

Attached: 1531532088849.jpg (982x717, 37K)

the movie industry is what gaming would be like right now without japan.

How can someone who watches anime claim to have any sort of taste at all, especially when the majority of them are neets

Kojimbo will suck literally any dick in Hollywood. There is nothing he has criticized on social media. He wants to direct movies so bad one of these days and might as well go for it and cancel Death Stranding.

>wow what a fucking dick...

Attached: 1427655449363.png (305x294, 80K)

Spiderverse is so good it no longer qualifies as capeshit. It kicks the shit out of any Marvel quippie- sorry, i mean movie.

>whereas Black Panther is mostly looking out for Wakanda in his.
That isn't even remotely true though. The whole point was that he realized that Wakanda as a society was deeply flawed and it was preventing his desire to help the rest of the world because of it.

Ant-man was actually enjoyable and didn't take place right before endgame solely to hype them up. If Ant-man of all people was played up as the key to stopping fucking Thanos out of nowhere of course people would be pissed.

How much onions and estrogen in your body required to watch Marvelshit?

>at least the worst marvel movie had some reddit shit

Attached: e9f.png (680x823, 1.1M)

..p-please upbeat me!!

>you

Black Panther was literally about a natsoc utopia. They have almost unlimited wealth, technology, and resources and just outside their WALLS are millions of starving africans but fuck them, WAKANDA FO WAKANDANS. They also smugly look down on the rest of the world for being so backwards and stupid. They are superior, everyone else is inferior. They're more true to the natsoc ideal than any actual nazi ever was.

Attached: Israelis.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

MJ is supposed to be hot enough to qualify as a supermodel.

even though she was fucking wrong
>holy shit this guy can see the future we must stop crime with it
>actually I can see multiple futures and we can-
>FUCK YOU
What's even worse is that it was literally all for fucking nothing.

>Marvel cashed in on the Civil War movie by making Civil War 2.
Holy shit that was retarded.

The movie litterally has A Wakadan getting killed by a Wakandan and then that Wakandan abondons his nephew which started everything. Also they believed the outside world will misuse the Vibranium which their entire country is pretty much made of. Wakadans also constantly left Wakanda multiple times which is anti-natsoc.

fucking THIS

Seething incel spotted.

>a stupid Sony shill getting paid to shill a Sony movie

Attached: 4C8717DC-2274-4311-AEF6-8.jpg (1024x730, 63K)

Who's this?

Alex Jones

Winter Soldier was legit kino, FIGHT ME!

Yes, and the entire movie was pointing all of this out and trying to correct it. None of what you said was actually treated as a good thing in the movie.

>Ragnashit
>good

That's not what the user said at all. And "completely missing the point" is a non-argument.

This line isn't even that good because a societal inequality DOES exist and the concept of feminism is to demonstrate that the genders ARE equal.

>a wakandan killed by wakandans == not nazis
Refresh my memory: did the third reich kill any germans? If they did, does that disqualify them as nazis? You know most of the people in the concentration camps were GERMANS, right? You know all those stereotypically jewish names (steins, bergs, etc) are GERMAN names, right?

>believed the outside world would misuse Vibranium
In other words, the rest of the world is too inferior to have the best technology and it should remain solely in the hands of the superior race, the wakandans? Sounds very wakanda-supremacist to me. Very problematic indeed.

>wakandans left wakanda
I seem to remember hearing about some germans leaving germany and heading into Poland, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Libya, Algeria, all kinds of places! The curious thing is that this happened while the National Socialist party was ruling the country.

In other words, according to your idiotic criteria of what constitutes a National Socialist society the nazis of 1930s germany weren't nazis after all. Thank you for educating me, now I know that Hitler/Black Panther did anything wrong.

I must have fallen asleep during the part where they tore down their walls and welcomed the rest of africa (uneducated, starving, violent people) into their peaceful kingdom and gave them food and housing. Was that in the second or third act? How did they deal with the crime wave? I can see it now: that bald warrior girl putting down her laser spear and picking up a social worker's clipboard, helping to acclimate some blood diamond warlord named General Machete to his new life as a wakandan goat herder.

Attached: coal burner archie.jpg (1024x882, 196K)

>Fat dude in the back right draws a rifle while still drinking his coffee
That guy deserves his own sequel

Maybe because he didn't see the movie and scenes where it condemned how blacks were treated in the USA and condemned isolation from "your" people

Are you okay, user? Ease up on the tinfoil hats and shitposts.

user the king killed his brother for the stupidest shit which almost caused the downfall of his country. Imagine if someone who had the right to the throne was killed because he gave weapons to a foren nation so they may take out thier king. But this was after he was forced to stay in that country and see all the terrible shit that happens to people who look like him. Kilmonger wanted to know why they didn't come back for and why they killed his father for just trying to help those around him.

Might as well typed no u

No one's going to say anything about Hulk being S?

It was so fucking stupid how they originally presented Carol and Tony's arguments
>A brand new Inhuman (plz buy their books, guys) can see the future and tells them Celestials are invading soon
>Everyone gathers and beats them because prep time
>Tony says they shouldn't look into the future just cuz
>Same Inhuman says Thanos is coming
>Same shit goes down, but War Machine dies because it looks he dies in the trailer for CW
>Tony goes ape shit cuz "I warned about looking into the future! I told this was what exactly was going to happen!"
>Carol really hasn't done anything wrong
>Immediately goes full Minority Report

mcu cg has been fucking godawful recently, for how big a deal Infinity War was they coulda made banner's head not look like it was edited in adobe after effects

on another note the best parts of homecoming were ripped straight from raimi spiderman, that whole scene with parker in the car with vulture was done better when it was thanksgiving with osborne

why would anyone say anything about it? it's the only good movie the hulk has and he got to wreck a whole bunch of shit. The subwoofer trucks were cool

>replying with Alpha
Mods = Gods

>that whole scene with parker in the car with vulture
I actually thought that scene would end on a joke. Make it seem like he's onto him, then just drop the high tension music and he says, "Okay have fun". I think my version is better.

not a single word of this post has anything to do with the core ideology of wakanda, which is pure national socialism. Pantherfags can't deal with the cognitive disconnect that they experience when they realize that a movie they love, one of the highest rated films in history, is one where nationalists are the good guys. You remind me of a protestor I saw once who was screaming something about nationalism being evil WHILE wearing a fucking Che Guevara shirt. The irony was lost on him, and it will probably be lost on you as well because you don't have a fucking clue what any of this stuff means in the context of world history and politics.

ADMIT IT, U FAGGOTS DIDN'T LIKE THE MOVIE SIMPLY BECAUSE THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A GIRL.

Attached: 1549216076277.png (454x453, 332K)

All of their events for the past 6 or 7 years have been retarded.
CW2 was the worst, but they're all bad.

Kojima is a hack

ironman 2 was pretty shit honestly
that and the darkworld

I think you mean WE WUZ CORD

Attached: STICK and CORD.jpg (612x181, 31K)

user that was it's ideology which multiple characters in the movie had a problem with it good and bad. Only 4 tribes besides the Wakadans knew of this place and the evidence is shown all across the entire movie and said within the first 5 minutes. You're trying to say the movie was redpilles and natsoc when it wasn't.
youtu.be/SMP79Pzz3Bw
youtu.be/Ikky7ZvpKLk

yeah I agree

what salty fuck made this

What's up danger?

Attached: what's up danger.webm (868x360, 2.9M)

I like both anime and capeshit

Attached: Megumin.png (744x618, 396K)

yea hes not fucking wrong either

is this guy a retard

Attached: 1545535845969.png (2183x1532, 142K)

stop crying you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=KXKToukoP2Y

>spiderman is a cuck
whats this retard on about

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181023153729.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

So they tore down the walls? Welcomed refugees from africa? Or just gave it lip service "oh wouldn't that be nice lol". Post the clip that shows the refugee welcoming center and the resulting tent cities filled with future scientists and engineers from Liberia. If he's the king and rules by decree he could have made that happen in an instant so there's no excuse not to UNLESS he realized that it would destroy their society and that his little speech about making things right was laden with unattainable bullshit.

Attached: get out.jpg (591x338, 23K)

is it looking up her skirt

Attached: penisparker.png (786x534, 506K)

>the seething newfags replying to this

Attached: kizunacheers.jpg (386x573, 74K)

>MY SNACK MUNCHING MINDLESS ENTERTAINMENT IS BETTER THAN YOUR SNACK MUNCHING MINDLESS ENTERTAINMENT

Get over yourself, seriously.

I mean its clear which one he preferred and I agree with that.

captain marvel was another marvel movie, a decent and serviceable marvel movie, but one with a couple mess parts in it, while spider verse is literal perfection in terms of animation, story, art and character.

Attached: han solo wtf .jpg (542x421, 145K)

>get movie score and official ost
>that version of the song isn't on either

I'm pissed I wasted my money, film soundtrack releases are fucking garbage, don't get me started on the fucking trainwreck that is No Time for Caution's soundtrack release from Interstellar.

That was the only good scene in that entire movie though. And no, objectively it was not portrayed better by the original Spiderman live action movie

Why is Cap such a cunt?

Now you're goalpost moving user but they did build a center in Kilmongers hometown. I already explained that you don't need every Tom, Dick and Harry in your home. Plus they litterally let tribes not in the Panther tribe inside Wakanda. What do you think the fight for the throne was for near the beginning?

You're right. I should stop enjoying something I've enjoyed most my life just because it happened to become popular in the last few years.

>literal perfection
>peni, noir, porker serve no purpose other than to pad the roster, otherwise add nothing

there were so many characters being cartoon-silly that none of them felt like any sort of spider-man.

It was visually fantastic and in terms of 'main character growth' a top-tier cape movie, but the fact that it came as close to perfect as it did is kind of frustrating

Iron man 2 does suck, its actually the second worst MCU movie being Captain Marvel at number 1 worst of all time

>tfw no supaidaman video game

Attached: Japanese-Spider-Man.jpg (1400x700, 164K)

yes

are you retarded?

I haven't watched a marvel movie since Ironman 2

should I bother

this, I don't really understand the hype. I've seen a few when they come on TV and its just feels so bland. I'd rather play a game and I fucking hate video games

Attached: 1467646314261.gif (279x350, 2.55M)

its as perfection as animated movies that arent Disney is gonna get currently, we still have a long way to go here in the states

The biggest influence on Metal Gear is actually James Bond movies. It's not like you should expect an appreciation for high cinema from Kojima.

Leopardon was in Spiderverse so we can only hope he's next

doesn't matter, by the time homecoming decided to do it it was completely unoriginal. It mighta been great if it hadn't been done before. Homecoming maybe had a better sense of humor with parker, but it also had all that stupid shit with iron man

>Accidentally read it right to left like I was reading a manga
>Was some of the most entertaining shit I've read in a while that way

sure, if you want watch avengers but its not entirely needed, if you want to see endgame just see infinity war

>tfw no supaidaman Spiderman in spiderverse

what the fuck do people have against Iron Man 2?
like it's not as good as 1 but holy FUCK is it better than 3
it starts okay with the Mandarin but after the twist the movie gets absolutely fucking retarded

>2099, OG Cartoon spidey and Supaidaman starring in Spiderverse 2
color me diamonds.

Attached: 1445695675422.jpg (600x602, 32K)

It's a simple question: DID THEY TEAR DOWN THE WALLS OR KEEP THEM UP?

fuckin' tell me about it. It gave me some hope at least

>not thinking a bland movie is mindblowingly incredible is now the litmus test over whether you're a misogynist now
I don't give a fuck about Brie Larson's politics. The movie wasn't awful and it wasn't great, it was meh and pretty forgettable.

He was a serviceable Batman and probably the one of the few highpoints of Bamham vs Suppermein. That is including all those guys he casually murders.

redpill me on enter the spiderverse
Why does everyone say it is the best super hero movie ever made along with the best animated movie ever made?

That is a huge fucking stretch
Is it really? Fucking why?
I feel like when I finally watch it I am going to be disappointed with how much hype it's been given.

Phil Lord said he'd put Supaidaman in the sequel but only if it hits 200 million domestic gross and it's only at 189

I remember being unimpressed with Iron Man 2, but I can't remember a single detail of Iron Man 3.

They revealed themselves to the world so that's pretty obvious user.

this, jesus christ

They hated him because he spoke the truth

I hurt my side laughing.

Japan will push it r-right?

why are retards making up shit in their heads with captain marble in the movie to make themselves mad

All 3 were great comedic relief and showcased the different artstyles on screen.

THIS guy is going to FUCK Gwen Stacey.

Attached: Miles.png (558x444, 259K)

he specifically said DOMESTIC, not global
global is at 368

>>batman is now ben affleck

Ben Affleck makes a great Batman, it's the writers that are the problem.

Star Wars OT is trash, horribly overrated.

There is nothing wrong with Solo or The Last Jedi. They're good in fact.

lmao

hopefully capeshit starts to bomb soon

FUCK
It didn't

Attached: C7005D7D-29F8-4D7F-AC1B-59524807EDA0.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

ok cry some more

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190114193944.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

DID

THEY

TEAR

DOWN

THE

WALLS

?

also still waiting for the clip with all the african refugees. If wakanda welcomed refugees from across africa I think many of the people from those really poor countries like Sierra Leone and Liberia would probably flock there. Are they saving that for the sequel?

I'm a sucker for heist movies, so I enjoyed it.

Baulder's Gate is trash, horribly overrated.

There is nothing wrong with Andromeda or Anthem. They're good in fact.

my honest opinion I thought visually, like in terms of "graphics" it was awesome. It had a bunch of comic book-style cel-shaded looks on top of really fuckin' good lighting.

I thought it was stylish, had a great score, and Miles was an interesting character.

Other than that, I thought it was kind of cartoony and no part of it really felt like spider-man, especially with each character introduced past gwen. Having Peter B. give Miles tips was neat.

It also kinda doesn't do the whole 'villain is just the hero but bad' that almost every single mcu movie relies on.

Mostly the visuals and soundtrack were top notch, that's my take.

>i hate it so everybody needs to
look at this bitch

>redesigns are cool
>miles has relatable normal teenager problems, ie action v. fear of failure, which are portrayed well
>side characters (hoboman, gwen) get some development
>movie looks fantastic and has a fantastic soundtrack
>choreography on point
>some of the stuff they pull really punches you in the gut
>it's not super quippy

CONS
>moodkilling jokes during sad moments
>I think prowler's death and the sad that followed felt kind of contrived and could be easily removed
>miles' development is kind of sudden

state, and people say videogamers eat up shit

cant understand why someone would want to sit down and spend 2+ hours watching a movie and pick shitty capeshit

now that I think about it, it just came out on DVD today, so hopefully he'll be a sport and count that

another con I forgot: the comic relief spidermen (noir, peni, porker) are fucking annoying and basically non-characters

I want a sequel with 500% more Peni

They spent a shitton filming Infinity War and End Game back to back.

REMINDER

"best movie ever made" is a stretch but it is a genuinely entertaining well made animated film, especially relative to the typical marvel schlock that came out over the past couple of years.

Not Peni, I don't get how Sony, a japanese company, can let her 'western animesque' look be so bad, especially when the rest of the movie looked so good.

Are you just playing dumb? I already said they revealed themselves to the world so they have no need for the field anymore. The only time it came back was during the fight with Thanos' children. Also if you watch the clip I showed it shows how there are tribes that aren't apart of the PANTHER tribe that are in the city.

Doom is trash, horribly overrated.

There is nothing wrong with Fortinte or Call of Duty. They're good in fact.

look at this cool movie guy

>there were other imaginary tribes in the city
Why not Liberians?

Take that back

I agree :D

I hope if they make anything further with peni they actually make it look good, she looked like an anime character as drawn by the fucking Korra/Voltron people

best? probably not
but considering it's the first animated film to beat Disney for an Oscar in like literally twenty fucking years it's probably at least good or even great

Japan loved her, so they obviously got it right.

Fallout 2 is trash, horribly overrated.

There is nothing wrong with Fallout 76. In fact it's good.

Studio Mir? One of the best 2d animation studios out there?

BASED
Stay mad incels

The tribes are litterally real tribes user

Attached: mining_tribe.jpg (696x367, 79K)

Brotherhood of Steel is underrated, only zoomers who never played it criticize it.

Animation industry people loved it. Other writers/directors loved it. Critics loved it. Audiences loved it. It's a masterpiece, but people might disagree. It will go down as a cult favorite at least.

>sameface pointychins
>western """""anime"""""
>best 2d animation studios out there

really? How, by way of there not being any others?

it used to demonstrate. now, feminism is used to have women above men.

Brotherhood of Steel is trash, horribly overrated. The only good ones are 3 4 and 76.

/thread

nothing will top Thor as being the worst marvel movie I've ever watched and seeing people already commented that Thor 2 is the worst pretty much cemented my opinion on that fucking character. Trash.

>super hero women

Cringeee

youtube.com/watch?v=jX54qzNSmsY
open at your own risk

The entire point of Prowler's death was to reiterate and lay bare why Miles's dad wasn't a fan of his brother anymore. The APB thing was pointless though.

he's a good guy, he just....made some choices

Kys weebcuck

You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all that time.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.png (2160x1080, 1.11M)

Ragnarok was fun and good though it's a piss poor attempt at shoving Planet Hulk in as well.

He already did
In the comics Spider Gwen goes to the future and finds out they had two goblinos

>they're real tribes
OH SHIT i just realized you're one of those retards who thinks wakanda is a real place. Sorry bro, I wouldn't have bothered arguing if I knew that to begin with.

pic related is a real tribe and they should be welcomed into wakanda and provided with housing, food, medical care, and education. Anything less would be inhumane and would make the wakandans nazis.

Attached: ay yo.jpg (600x400, 85K)

Isn't ITSV the movie with a scene entirely in Spanish yet no subtitles?

>prime johansson

Attached: 1441730340055.gif (480x270, 781K)

There's lines spoken by Miles and his mother. Also when Miles trips near the start of the movie he yells "PUNTA."

What the fuck are you talking about? The
Himba tribe is real you dumb cuck. What even is your argument?

Attached: Himba-2.jpg (2048x1360, 969K)

It's no masterpiece.

Pfft.
>Good ones
Iron man
Winter soldier
>Ok
Thor ragnarok
>derp
Everything else

She gets blown up by a reactor POWERED by the Tesseract. Do you think Spider-Man "earns" his powers by getting bit by a fucking spider?

>Iron Man 2, which introduced based War Machine
>Not X-Men 3 or those shitty 2000s Hulk movies

Attached: MYSUNDAYBEST.jpg (294x171, 21K)

Probably because she actually acts like a typical anime girl hero and not a cliche of what americans think anime is like.

It's certainly not the best animated movie, but it is a top tier cape film. Think of it as a meta-commentary on Spider-Man as a whole, with some hints of Fantastic Mr. Fox thrown into it.

Here comes the post that shows up at the last second so user can seem like he won the argument

People will feel that way, especially outspoken ones, but many others see all the little things the normies can't in this movie. There's little to zero flaws.

So it's a Libcuck movie?

holy shit just stop.

The "Mining Tribe" is not the same as the Himba. Fucking hell the Himba are known for protesting AGAINST mining operations in their territory. Next you're going to tell me the ewoks are real and post a pic of a some uncontacted tribe in the Amazon.

Imagine having this line of NPC level thinking.

Parker failed hard and had to learn to control his powers for two movies and still his greatest power were wits and not being black. You just can't use gary stu argument here.

user you are being retarded as fuck now. The woman is Himba and the guardian she has is based on the Maasai warriors. They mine the Vibranium alloys faggot. Go kys

>learn to control
Which fucking ones because the ones I watch they don't even bother with a training montage he's just done all the work in the Raimi movies and the Webb ones too.

Oh, so you're retarded.

are the rl himba miners? Or do they just share a superficial similarity in their fashion sense? Tell me ONE thing that is similar between the mining tribe and the himba BESIDES superficial appearance. And again, where are the liberians? Don't they want some vibranium powah? Why are they content to shit in the streets and kill each other with AKs when they could go to wakanda and live in an african utopia?

The only bad thing about spiderverse were the outdated spiderman memes during and after the credits
We were posting that shit on Yea Forums in fucking 2011

>Sony xmen
Cone on, Sony xmen movies (except a few) are a lot better than anything marvel and dc did in their 'universes'.
Dat Jean Grey is still the best, especially as phoenix. Professor startrek, nazi gandalf, blue balls and the goldmine that was wolverine.
I'm more excited for dark sansa now than for any dc/marvel is going to film.

absolutely based, he btfo the movie without saying anything
come talk about ngos