Calling it now (Smash Ultimate)

Calling two things during tomorows Nindies direct

call me crazy call me a madman for it does not matter.

P5R Switch will be the first announcment along with the confirmation of the Female Character, however i will not state a release date for i would have no clue due to having no proof or source to back this up

the "Last Surprise" if you will is Joker and the 3.0.0 update coming out the same day of the direct marking also the first day of spring.

Remember kids, you never saw it coming...

But i... I did.

Attached: joker-1148952-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nintendo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Google thread died for this you fucking moron

>tomorrow's direct

Attached: a single fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

well for tomorrows direct, i do have proof thats happening thanks to nintendos website.

live.nintendo.com/

using this says on the webise "Nindies direct 3/20/19"

As for the whole account of joker and P5R

it is only my take of it you are free to not believe it or believe it if you like.

Atlus isn't indie you fucking moron

Attached: download.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Part of me hopes Travis will be revealed since Suda has gone back to being Indie but i'd be retarded to expect it

I'm praying for "Terraria out now"

Do you not even know how to reply? Lurk more and quit posting made up roleplay bullshit for attention. This board is for discussion, kid.

you retard, Atlus is saving P5R info for after the P5 anime on the 23rd

>can spend money on cardboard and mcdonald toys
>but cant spend like a hundred bucks on a cheap ps3 and the game
lol

>attempting to ignite a consolewar

Attached: 1552888074455.png (666x645, 372K)

It's a Nindie presentation, which shows Indie games. It will have literally nothing to do with Smash Bros.

Why the fuck would they announce Persona 5 during an Indie presentation?

>P5
>Indie
Absolute fucking idiot, we all know the real indie character will be revealed that day

Attached: 1552997416041.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

You are both heavily retarded for thinking they will show Smash Bros in an Indie direct.

>minecraft
>indie

Attached: 1552966687655.jpg (328x212, 12K)

it was indie until the IP was bought by Microsoft

Yeah, it'll be Quote with a Curly Echo.

Thats why I said id be retarded to expect Smash news

>Implying they'll show anything of worth in a Nindies Direct
They want as many eyes on this as possible, they're not going to show off gameplay of a new character in their biggest release with literally whos and ports.

honestly im just enjoying the flame war now.

this is a social studies project in my college.

its been fun to see how people react to personal opinions online.

Thanks for the social study credits senpai

>in my college.
the short bus college maybe

May is Minecraft's 10th anniversary, September would be the 5th anniversary of the MS buyout, which would mean by then Minecraft would be Indie for 5 years and MC owned for 5 years. Next yearx Minecraft would be offically owned by MS longer then they've been Indie. Thats some scary shit.

As a Quote supporter, I know even this would not actually happen in an Nindie showcase.

>Persona 5 Indie

Attached: 1551710889622.png (725x901, 1.19M)

honestly im not that stupid, of course P5R isnt coming in an indies direct. jack shit comes in an indies direct, hell it isnt even an indie game. trust me i know that, i only did that for a flame war.

as for the joker theory i only did that for two reasons: 1: its the least expected thing for nintendo to do (mind you the whole theme of joker is in fact "last surprise" so it'd fit in the theme) and 2: Its fucking spring that same day.

is this reliable? NO

is this funny? hell yeah!

Does this prove anything? Not...really? i only did it so people could hype of the indies a bit more.

relax man in the end we'll all be happy for something, right?

>Persona 5 an indie
>Thinking this will all connect to Smash
>Persona presentation will be at the end of March.

It's why everyone says every general direct is the worst ever because it doesn't have smash or another ip mentioned.

how many layers of falseflag are we on here

No. It’s an Idies showcase you fucking idiot.

Kill yourself live on YouTube.

Persona isn't indie...

you guys take things way to seriously.

man is it enjoyable though.

Persona is not an indie game
Fuck off retard

If we see anything for Smash it's going to be from an indie game and that would mean Travis Touchdown.
We're getting nothing though, the indies won't even be good. Stop getting your hopes up for shit.

at least someone who understands this is a complete fucking joke. props to you. have a cookie.

to this post earlier (my post) i am not an idiot, i know P5R isnt an indie game, what kind of moron would think that?

2: This is litterally a SOCIAL STUDIES PROJECT that your getting angry at.

3: THE FACT THAT MINECRAFT HAS NEVER BEEN INDIE AND STILL SHOWS UP IS STILL AN INVALID REASON FOR SAYING "Im dumb"

4: tis a joke. fek off. though i admit i love the flame war.

>litterally
>your
do they teach social studies in primary school now

Where do you live that they don't???