Bloodborne

meanwhile in Yharnam Yea Forums...

Attached: 1528406190044.png (800x590, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
youtu.be/nNrHdV4vRPM
youtu.be/vbGdIdHOO3I
youtube.com/watch?v=tlmH-unczPY
youtu.be/Gkp63cClCRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*runs at 20 fps*

Attached: AWOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (700x700, 41K)

currently just starting it and man, father gascoigne is already one of my favorite bosses in the soulsbourne games. Hes so fast paced and energetic.

Attached: 246a8467-1cc5-4b5d-8411-33c1c3087321.jpg (600x800, 59K)

I can't stop fapping to the Doll.

I'M HORNY AND LONELY

Attached: DGLA7M9XsAAUQF7.jpg (385x320, 17K)

He's pretty good but later bosses get much better, especially the dlc bosses

Attached: Papa.png (454x427, 95K)

A W A Y
W
A
Y

I swear to Kosm, which one of you fucks let all these boars out into the street?

Attached: 1532501128546.png (830x974, 149K)

Realistically I'm fucking dead, so gg fellas.

Attached: 1235516534614.jpg (752x685, 53K)

Fellow hunters, I have fixed the doll.

Attached: bloodborne maria.jpg (706x1024, 74K)

What's that smell?

WHO'S THE FUCKING FAGGOT THAT KEEPS KNOCKING MY DOOR

*runs*

What place im bloodborne would stink the most? And lets say you get teleported there and have to survive 12 hours where would you pick? No Cathedral or hunters dream either

hanging out with Djura in Old Yharnam seems pretty comfy desu

>What place im bloodborne would stink the most?
>And lets say you get teleported there
haha

Attached: video games haha.jpg (861x467, 293K)

Just started a replay for the first time in a year and a half.

How can a game this oppressive be this comfy?

How high is Demonbane on the bloodborne powerlevel charts? Is there even a bloodborne powerlevel chart?

Attached: demonbane2.png (804x604, 1.05M)

Moonside Lake, I'll just fap to the spider for 12 hours straight.

This towns finished!

>best game to come from FS
>PS4 exclusive
mfw

Attached: miyuki.png (183x183, 35K)

Lads, I'm about to hit the good stuff. Wish me luck.

Attached: absolute madman.png (400x400, 327K)

>18XX
>not having insight

Attached: THE COSMOS.jpg (632x548, 43K)

THE PASSWORD

Attached: Already_Dead.png (808x637, 133K)

if the forbidden woods was sealed off and "forbidden" why are there people in it?

Sony handed Miyazaki a blank check and told him to make whatever he wanted.

He looked so happy. Must've heard a good joke.

Attached: 34568684358567.jpg (1000x1000, 272K)

you know the rules

>50 meter tall super robot vs shit that can be killed by a guy with a rusty hatchet saw
Demonbane could probably just step on them, honestly.

Attached: 0594.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Guys my wife's pussy is getting hairier. I like it but this has never happened before. Should I be worried?

One of those chalice dungeon rooms with the blood and bodies strewn all over probably smells the worst. Discounting that, that awful blood river in the Hunter's nightmare.

i don't know anything about bloodborne but i wish i could marry a guy with a plague doctor mask for a face

Not trying to scare you, but you might want to get that checked. Not by the Church though. Just between you and me, I heard some awful stories about their work.

Hi Kwitty

Never forget the adage Yea Forums

>stink
yar gul
>survive
i would chill with djura or the two hunters by the lift in dlc

Can someone explain chalice dungeons? I've beaten this game multiple times but I never bothered or understood them. Does it matter what materials you use?

Fear the Old Cum

Ahem.

FUCK CÜCKHURST AND V*LEBLOODS

Attached: chunky.jpg (314x396, 23K)

Platinum the fucking game, user, it only takes 6 days

Here you go, user.
Happy spellunking.

Attached: BB chalice dungeons.jpg (600x5000, 2.09M)

based and executioner pilled

DLC boss tier list:

Orphan > Maria > Ludwig > Laurence > failures

Failures > Maria > Ludwig > Orphan >Laurence

Reminder that Cückhurst predicated their entire culture to harvesting eldritch cum for their Queen. Subhumans got what was coming for them.
Glory to the wheel.

Attached: 1433547283404.png (1200x788, 576K)

Failures? This has to be bait.

The rest are all extremely good though. Ludwig was hard as fuck for me but all the DLC bosses are A+ stuff.

Ludwig > Orphan > Maria > Failures > Laurence

"After killing that yamimura once, he revived immediately then put his prosthetic up my ass and ripped my eyes out"

>Sneak into the back of Iosefka's clinic
>She's laying on a gurney, talking about weird stuff
>Whatever's happening to her, she seems to be really into it
>She takes your hand and pleads with you to experience this with her
>She doesn't need to tell you twice
>Your pants are off and your dick is in her in the blink of an eye
>You ripped her dress getting it off of her, but she doesn't seem to mind
>As your eyes drink in her curvy body, you pause when you notice the small bump on her belly
>...Is she pregnant or some-
>Your thoughts are cut short when you see the bump suddenly start moving down towards her crotch
>And your dick that was currently buried in said crotch
>Before you can pull out, she hooks her legs behind you to deny your escape
>She's moaning like a whore; whatever the fuck is inside of her is pushing all the right buttons
>When you feel something brush against the tip of your dick, you start to panic and desperately try to pull her legs off of you
>Multiple slimy appendages worm their way around your cock and envelop it down to the base
>Little tentacle tips peek out between her lips and your shaft
>Your attempts to pull out are halted as the tentacles begin to lewdly massage and stroke you within her
>It's very pleasurable for you, but it's driving Iosefka absolutely wild
>Some sort of soft mouth-like orifice envelops your head and suckles it gently as the creature's tentacles continue stroking your shaft
>Iosefka comes many times, but the creature controls your stimulation to prolong your buildup
>Eventually it can keep you on edge no longer, and you ejaculate powerfully into it's thirsty little mouth
>You can feel it swallowing your seed as it sucks out the remaining fluid in your urethra
>You slowly pull out, and a tentacle follows to lovingly stroke your tip before pulling back inside
>As you watch the bump move back up towards Iosefka's belly, the sheer insanity of what you've just done hits you
>You're definitely getting some frenzy for this

Attached: Iosefka cute.jpg (768x1024, 519K)

JUST RELEASE A REMASTER MADE FOR PS4 PRO YOU SLUTS

I have to turn off motion blur in all my games on PC because it makes my physically ill. I beat Bloodborne and the DLC but I was taking actual breaks every 15-20 minutes just to make the nausea go away. I'd gladly pay full price for Bloodborne again WITH DLC if they made it 60FPS capable. Or fuck, release it on PC. Anyway, Hunter's Axe with all Rallying gems in 1 handed mode is stupidly over powered.

just beat it for the first time with an overleveled quality build

going for a pure arcane build now

I still don't understand the story of Bloodborne and the wiki was even mre confusing.

>getting hit
Good luck with defiled Amy

what level did you beat the game at? I stopped leveling at 75-80. Forget exact level. I was high Vit, high strength. Used and abused that Hunter's Axe and Cannon. (Use the pizza cutter later)

>reading Kekstra life
Here's a quick rundown on the plot:
>Find source spreading scourge of beasts
>Find out scourge of beasts happen during the Red Moon
>Find out that when the Great Ones descend, the line between man and beast is blurred (scourge of beasts), and a womb will be blessed with a child (eye of the cord in the Hunter’s Workshop)
>Find out Rom is obscuring the Mensis Ritual (note in Oedon’s Chapel)
>Find out Red Moon was there all along, just hidden due to Rom
>This is the source of the spreading scourge of beasts: the Mensis Ritual
>Mensis Ritual was conducted by the Mensis Scholars, but their contact with Mergo inevitably killed all of them
>Mensis Ritual required a newborn
>Find out Great Ones attracted to newborns (Miyazaki’s own words)
>Find out they were trying to beckon Kos(m) all this time
>Kill Mergo, the newborn, stop the ritual, and save whatever remains of the population from devolving into beasts
Your contract initially was to be a conscripted hunter in Yharnam. But you also had another contract: halt the source of the spreading scourge of beasts. Until then, you were bound to the dream, forever undying.

Note: beasthood itself can occur in small isolated cases, which was dealt with quietly and under the public radar by the Hunters of the now defunct Hunter's Workshop (lead by Gehrman). The Church did this as to not alarm the masses. That was until the Red Moon started to occur, and this amplified the beasthood into a "plague" known as the Scourge of Beasts.

Attached: .doll..jpg (1088x1200, 168K)

never managed to beat Laurence back in 2015-16, I had a DEX build iirc and was on NG++ I think.

like 104

thanks friend

>Stopped leveling
Never understood this. For what purpose? No point dick measuring in a single player game

No, I think they're great. It doesn't matter much to me that they're easy. What I like about them is their design and placement. The entire Research Hall builds up an encounter with Lady Maria, but what you get is a joke fight akin to the Celestial Emissary. Add to that the fantastic score which sounds like something out of Star Wars and is way too dramatic for the situation and you've got yourself what I believe to be a perfect summary of the Kin of the Cosmos in the game. In its early days, the Healing Church must've believed the Kin to be something special due to their proximity to the Great Ones in the cosmos, yet they're really as clueless as men, if not more so. With the Brainsucker, there's even a Kin creature that has to consume the insight of mere men. "The sky and the cosmos are one", meaning the position of the Kin in the universe was never important since earth is also in the cosmos. The veneration of Kin was all just pomp and no actual grandeur.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M

Listen to this and tell me it's not an incredibly funny choice of theme for "Living Failure" aliens.

fuck bros, maria is cute

Attached: Maria Maria.png (693x983, 724K)

Attached: 1540131884239.png (499x513, 283K)

oh jeeze. I thought I was high at 80 or so
Diminishing returns. Every souls game usually has heavy diminishing returns on stat investment when a certain stat reaches 40. (some like Dex are good up to 50). It just becomes a waste when I could be upgrading other weapons or buying new armor sets/ammo/vials. Wasn't a dick measuring thing, more just why keep bumping points when I don't need them?

Why are my neighbors always fucking laughing, this shit is no laughing matter. Some cocksucking fat fuck is outside my door moaning and flexing for no reason. This hunt has gotten weird, what do I do?

What does she smell like?

Attached: 1548238458416.png (620x525, 215K)

BIX

Salty coins and milk

Attached: maria git gud.jpg (1447x2048, 1.02M)

Yeah, just like I said, very confusing. I didn't understand a word of what you said. Granted I haven't played since 2016 but it seemed like you were a hunter of beast who arrived in a town where beast hunts happened once in a while. The hub was a dream area and somewhere halfway through the game it took an elder god vibe or some shit.

>ywn keep throwing yourself at Maria again and again, trying to get her to agree to a date with you as she guts you time and time again
>ywn have Maria agree to said date just to get you stop fighting her over and over.

Why fucking live?

>oh jeeze. I thought I was high at 80 or so

Yeah I did a bunch of Chalice dungeons without really thinking about it and ended up leveling up with all the extra blood.

>I haven't played since 2016
Then most of stuff here will fly over your head. Most of the plot here summarized is predicated on you reading the notes and item descriptions. I think another run through Yharnam might do the trick.

Attached: gondolaborne.gif (400x400, 1.15M)

>losing to parrybait maria
I seriously hope you guys don’t do this

Attached: 540C4EE8-87F2-4B9B-A2A5-2A2580EE10D7.jpg (577x1238, 115K)

Is paleblood the moon?

Reminder Maria doesn't recommend you an honest death in Japanese. She actually says that she'll torture the Hunter until he doesn't have the guts to return anymore, which both makes sense from a narrative standpoint and is really really hot.

it's a fetish

Has anybody else seen that lady dressed as a bird? How do I talk to Hunters, /cen/?

>yfw giving her the tentacles until she likes it

I always assumed it was aliens

The whole point is to lose on purpose user. Can't go on a date with her if you kill her. Also I could never properly parry her last phase. I would successfully get the parry, but the after image of the fire would hit me and I'd lose my windows for a riposte.

>bullying maria in her fight

Attached: 1552593958738.png (500x500, 111K)

*knocks on door*

You need courage to get close enough to kiss her, user, it's supposed to be a metaphor

Paleblood refers to the sky after the Mensis Ritual is uncovered.

Paleblood can refer to two things: the namless moon presence (see Lecture Hall notes) or the Paleblood Sky (referencing the deep blue sky and the Red Moon, i.e. the ritual). I think Paleblood refers to the Red Moon and the Moon Presence, as they are essentially one in the same.

Attached: Moon Presence.gif (540x228, 2.99M)

I genuinely believe the way Maria's sword strokes and blood/fire aoe keep you close to her has sexual undertones to it.

guys help me i got my bird cage stuck on my head

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

I heard she's a roastie couger who kills people(not beasts) for a living, you best stay away away from her she's probably a filthy foreigner also

*Ahem*
FUCK THE CHURCH
FUCK HUNTERS
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK FOREIGNERS

Attached: Art-bloodborne-screen-c08.jpg (974x1920, 303K)

Dont talk about my future wife like that. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get some water, this stupid cough wont go away.

Based and plebpilled

>not bullying the chunni hunter

Attached: FBE03460-237F-4D7C-BB5B-F7954C74E982.png (800x584, 532K)

CURSE
THIS IS A DAMN CURSE

Help whats happening?

Attached: DglezpzV4AIyKOR.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

thread theme
youtu.be/nNrHdV4vRPM

Attached: Lady.Maria.of.the.Astral.Clocktower.full.2136660.jpg (1200x1000, 1.02M)

was this a well designed boss?

Yes.

+2 insight

MYSTERY NIGGAS

He's certainly unique.

Attached: cosm.jpg (970x774, 81K)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

>no tendies ever

Attached: Mother Kos.png (580x850, 739K)

What killed her?

Lady Maria, will I ever curl up and become an egg?

Attached: head.png (1024x576, 793K)

I got the art book the other day, its phenomenal

Her carcass washed on the shore of the fishing hamlet, and was teeming with parasites. I'd wager the parasites killed her.

Then what were the hunters guilty for?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

looking forward sekiro
but still wishing for bloodborne 2, doesn't have to be the same setting
I just want more blood and ayy

Attached: 66cef69e-b803-4f24-8aec-158df8d9e209.jpg (570x570, 32K)

Killing and cracking open the skulls of the entire village
Desecrating her Corpse
Possibly experimenting on Orphan

Byrgenwerth were guilty for the massacre at the Fishing Hamlet. This then lead to a curse whereby those drunk with blood (blood drunk) would be whisked away into the nightmare. It's speculated that, since we enter the nightmare with the eye of a blood drunk via being grabbed by an amygdala, those Old hunters drunk with blood you see in the nightmare were grabbed by amygdalas.

but what was babies?

So what the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Queen_Killer_Bloodborne_NPC.png (311x426, 270K)

I know that feel.

Attached: 1548659505923.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I beat Bloodborne for the first time a little over a month ago and haven't enjoyed other games the same since.

It's really nice.

Attached: Hunter's Nightmare_.jpg (1497x1060, 211K)

Bloodborne would have been inarguably perfect if it ran at 60 FPS and you could level up at lamps

the windmill picture is still my favorite

Based and bornepilled
I'm still like this too, since the Old Hunters DLC

Attached: .Lady Maria.jpg (562x1000, 123K)

>reintroduce 60fps
>fix netcode
>introduce level based invasions
>?????
>profit

hopefully this will be added in BB remastered on the ps5 in 4 years

Did he have a doll fetish or was just trying to get his own Maria?

Yes.

>more than 3 years has past since the last piece of content
A 2nd DLC would've nice.
youtu.be/vbGdIdHOO3I

Attached: 1549394533958.jpg (518x399, 50K)

Just went into NG+ with skill bloodtinge build, wish there was a good secondary weapon to chikage cause rifle sucks ass

He had a "curious mania" for Maria, but she was unaware of it. Take that as you will.

Attached: doll dangerous.jpg (770x1106, 439K)

aren’t the living failures just the most advanced example of what was being done to people in the research hall? they’re conduits for communicating with the cosmos but they are manmade, the church didn’t ‘find’ the kin they made them, same shit was happening in the upper cathedral ward

What's the first skill weapon I can get that isnt the threaded cane

Exactly. None of those ayy lmaos were found. They are transformed, "ascended" mortals.

Attached: transformed celestial.jpg (863x484, 53K)

saw spear

>DS DLC includes marvelous chester which looks out of place for his game but could perfectly fit bloodborne
>years later bloodborne happens
>BB DLC includes an asian hunter which looks out of place for his game but could perfectly fit in sekiro
wonder if they'll keep the tradition with Sekiro's DLC

Attached: file.png (371x649, 350K)

Saw spear, I believe.

Reiter, or bowblade/bloodletter depending on your secondary stat

youtube.com/watch?v=tlmH-unczPY

>you will never hear this for the first time again

>make an arcane build so I can cauliflower it up
>can’t beat Orphan
I haven’t touched the game in months and the orphan is making me look foolish, that second phase goddamn

Ok thanks, I will use that until I can get chikage or something like that

>decide to not run past them like I always do and try taking them out for once
>end up losing upwards 30 insight
holy fuck did it make me angry

Attached: CURSED.png (432x440, 104K)

>ywn play bloodborne for the first time again

Attached: gonna_kms.png (563x689, 186K)

>chikage
vileblood scum

What should I get instead? I will be honest I haven't really researched skill weapons

blades of mercy

who the fuck keeps knocking on my door like a retard

Dude insight lmao

>Stink
My butt lol
>Go
Hunter’s Workshop so I can take off the Doll’s clothes

why the hell is he wearing a cage anyway

Attached: 1522675423054.png (750x677, 125K)

but then how can I blunderbuss parry?

BOM are fun but something about them doesn’t work for me, maybe they just don’t have a lot of hitstun/impact. church pick goat skill weapon

KNOCK KNOCK
YHARANMITES

Attached: 52744130_2288525964738244_7165928008423064504_n.jpg (400x391, 33K)

Cosmic antenna

To keep his insight inside

"The School of Mensis controls the Unseen Village.
This hexagonal iron cage suggests their strange ways. The cage is a device that restrains the will of the self, allowing one to see the profane world for what it is.
It also serves as an antenna that facilitates contact with the Great Ones of the dream.
But to an observer, the iron cage appears to be precisely what delivered them to their harrowing nightmare."

Attached: please don't hurt me.jpg (441x248, 15K)

KNOCK KNOCK
YOU HEAR THE REVOLVER COCK
THEN THE THANG POP OUT THAT .44

Fear the old Memes

this, BOM are alright in pvp but that's about it,
church pick,rakuyo, bowblade if you want bloodtinge as well, chikage is fine to use just expect to be made fun of and make sure you have a ton of bloodtinge to make full use of it

Would you like an Old West Bloodborn sequel?

I would like _______Kosm_______

Attached: 1451959729621.png (500x500, 213K)

>not early 1900s New England inspired for the full lovecraft experience

shut up you caged headed freak, im trying to fap

WHY AM I AROUSED

Attached: E98F0914-A016-4A73-B621-7EB10649677F.png (309x313, 126K)

BECAUSE GOD HAS LONG ABANDONED MAN

Also so he doesn't lose his mind!

Just started it.

Cleric Beast was a harder fight than Gascoigne.

what did they mean by this?
this is clearly a bloodborne and a sekiro reference

Attached: file.png (960x720, 618K)

This site's finished! Away away!

cleric beast is an optional fight while Guacamole is the first boss

Soldier on, Good Hunter.

Attached: We are here for you.png (963x597, 619K)

it is but they didn't mean anything Miyazaki apologized for getting hopes up for BB2 by adding so many references to deracine

>fucking retarded outsiders actually knocking on my door as if I'm that daft
It makes me scream and laugh

Attached: 1543406258373.jpg (600x566, 32K)

>gold, silver, snackrifice
Next souls game gonna be Aztec theme

That one item did reference it as an "unfinished tale"

>been dicking around with different characters for a few weeks
>don’t get too invested because Sekiro on Friday
it was fun replaying the research hall without freaking the fuck out, also I regret neglecting the bowblade, 40/40 skill/blt and it is a monster, less game breaking than the minigun though

what game is this?

Deracine, From soft psvr puzzle game, its ok

Deracine, Miya's pet project essentially. It's a VR game.

Attached: deracine-hero-banner-01-ps4-us-11jun18.jpg (1920x720, 292K)

I want to play it but no way I'm spending so much money on a single game, let alone a spinoff

Attached: Da5pNXwVAAAkU66.jpg (1666x2048, 775K)

>hear his rare five minute long insane rant dialogue, open door, see this

Attached: worried.gif (500x322, 428K)

Why is she so perfect /vros

Attached: 2231321231231231.png (350x336, 156K)

>caring about snoy shit

Attached: Iosefka and Vicar.png (2000x1748, 2.45M)

Why tf the DLC isn't free yet? the base game was free in the playstore a year ago

Attached: 1546909392842.jpg (640x632, 212K)

>not caring about one of the best games ever made
still seething I see

>when college party porn challenges go too far

Attached: microlash.jpg (680x900, 69K)

>he hasn't played the DLC since it was free last year
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Attached: 1450748662150.png (800x797, 905K)

how do you trigger that dialogue anyway? in my many playthroughs ive only heard it once

Does is feel anything like Echo Night?

Iosefka is cute!

Attached: Iosefka.full.2136069.png (1081x859, 969K)

>this town's finished

Attached: 1552605359530m.jpg (1024x805, 145K)

Not at all. It's a very different game.

was there more to them besides just being in the same church?

Oh man I can't wait for this movie!!!

Attached: Disney's Bloodborne.png (1650x1650, 3.55M)

That gives me a degree of comfort since buying a PSVR is the last thing I need
It's VR exclusive, right?

It's times like this that make me grateful that life isn't weird enough to allow things like this to actually happen, because I'm realizing that if it were I'd have dove head-first into the abyss first chance I got.

Attached: 1495260180129.jpg (749x537, 40K)

Nah, all we know is Amelia was the last of long line of Vicars, since the very first one, Laurence.
As for Iosefka, she's a confirmed Choir member.
>transforms people into ayys, which originated in the Upper Cathedral
>uses the auger and rosmarinus, weapons only given to the upper echelons of the church

Yep.

Attached: fauxesfka.jpg (584x517, 76K)

>even the doll
has to be the creepiest video game line ever. the delivery was perfect

Attached: gerhman2.jpg (452x640, 59K)

Bloodborne anime when?

Attached: 1540281243091.png (799x1200, 1.28M)

>Bandai Scamco's

Attached: 1544209845583.gif (240x228, 858K)

AWAY FOUL BEAST

This is another reason to go to space

Attached: I fell for it.gif (352x176, 586K)

this but unironically, I don't know how popular BB was in nipland but my dream is a animated BB anthology series about minor/orginal characters that would flesh out the world some more. If the japs won't do it maybe the guy who did the Castlevania show will

Tonight, Gehrman joins the race

three third places

Attached: 1510536536358.jpg (1602x902, 406K)

Why does he use the chair if he can fully fight? Boss fight would have been better if he was in the chair the entire time.

What's a kino YouTube channel that plays Bloodborne?

I really want to play the game but I don't have a ps4 so all I have are let's plays

It's a trick chair

I mean, there's a comfy lore playthrough on BB by Aegon of Astora. If you're into the lore, that is.

I agree but it's long as fuck and Aegon can be boring but if you don't mind that it's good

How do you feel about this guy? Was there some kind of anomaly where it was still long in the past behind that door, until you opened it? Was that just his ghost haunting the room behind the door?

Attached: Jake paradigm.png (1045x530, 162K)

Guys, what is the worst way to die in Yharnam?

I'll look it up, thanks friends

any others?

he just wanted the doll to take him everywhere

Attached: 1525522315525.jpg (300x360, 87K)

Did you give her a penis?

Getting railed to death by Gascoigne's beastly dick.

I think it's just a quick spook moment that isn't really meant to have lore significance but gets you ready for the lovecraft twist

snake parasite bursting out of you

Attached: IMG_0967.jpg (433x650, 51K)

whatever happened to the hunter in the witches basement where you get the rune tool, that guy probably went through some shit

Does anyone here have a channel or Bloodborne videos? Share that shit with me I wanna watch em

the DLC is 25 dollars now

When I had a going into games machine, Lady Maria smelled like shit. You think she would smell nice, especially when compared to everyone and everywhere else, but no. It made me retch.

Should've had a sale at some point? You're missing out on one of the best things of the game.

i beat Gas easy as can be my first time and every single playthrough since he's freaking destroyed me. like embarassed me destroys me.

Beasthunter Saif

Kek

holy shit you still have a going into games machine, I lost mine a decade ago and could never find another, or even part of one

Got mine on ebay for $9k. Honestly wasn't worth it.

it's $14.99 right now
it was $5.99 the last flash sale or the one before that.

i also havent bought it or played it

but does it compare to how it feels to chew 5 gum

so you finally stopped ignoring me

Attached: file.png (735x828, 827K)

>want to play through Bloodborne again
>Sekiro comes out in a few days

I hope sekiro is good. Watched some of the streams, these banzai roof ninjas were cool.

just preordered it, looks fast and fun
also hope I'm funding bloodborne 2 with this

Attached: DG4c-HqVYAIXJ5a.jpg (1024x700, 122K)

>other bosses
>better than gascoigne

lemeo
gascoigne is a fair and brilliant fight where it's perfectly balanced because he is thrown at you at low level and it's all on you

the dlc bosses are unbalanced trash that ask you to have retardedly inflated weapon upgrades from meme dungeons

I preordered it as well but I dont want to drop a bloodborne run halfway through and I want to avoid sekiro spoilers.
>hopefully it funds bloodborne 2
I hope

How do I kill Winter Lanterns consistently? I always get fucked over by those 2 in Mensis Nightmare even at 0 Insight. I can't even parry them since their hug gives them super armor

youtu.be/Gkp63cClCRc

Attached: Lady Maria...jpg (1200x850, 140K)

rush them down, back off and use sedatives once they go for the hug

It feels so great to fight him in NG+ just to see how much you've improved.

Attached: boomersnake.png (403x373, 55K)

I don't know Demonbane, but it can't defeat Great Ones unless it can ascend to a higher plane of existence.

beasts all over the shop...

you'll be one of them...

same. cane made it much easier the first time. saw cleaver was suffering. he made me feel like a toddler

Attached: gascoigne.jpg (569x571, 188K)

This was my favorite spooky shit that happened in the whole game.

>
EpicNameBro has a great BB run

sooner or later...

>Do this
>It procs the sound but the attack still goes through
Fuck me

cope pc fatty :)

why is ludwig such a fun fight

i wish this game was as populated as release was, that would be insanely fun.

Attached: 1537319509309.jpg (291x400, 34K)

>that screaming
>that thrashing
>aahh, so you were at my side all along
>that determined stare

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Die! Die, die! Hunters are killers, nothing less! You call ME a beast? A beast!? What would you know? I didn't ask for this!

Attached: Abhorrent Beast.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

>enter room
>get immediately punched across the room

Attached: 1552532676346.png (680x496, 492K)

>"Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light? Just a hair, a fleeting thing, yet I clung to it, steeped as I was in the stench of blood and beasts. I never wanted to know, what it really was. Really, I didn't."

One of the few tough bosses to beat that made me feel bad for pumping my fist afterwards.

>autistic horse screaming
god what a great voice actor

Get fucked losers, me and my teach Micolash are gonna ascend to godhood, enjoy your night fags.

All of the voice work in Souls games is top notch. I really wonder how they always manage to do it.

Rabid horse beast for the first half, regaining back his humanity in the second, becomes more human than you technically, and timed with the music makes it so good