T H E E X P A N S I O N P A C K

T H E E X P A N S I O N P A C K

Attached: fullsizeoutput_7d5.jpg (720x540, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KRpna3yA80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't he just buy the game after seeing he got the expansion pack?

Because it was his birthday, and Kevin never intended to have a good time.

Attached: 1552809616588.jpg (720x480, 39K)

youtu.be/_KRpna3yA80

Unemployed.

What's the difference between dlc and expansion pack? Just that it's physical?

>tfw I turned 28 today and I can relate to Andy so much more now because I have yet to have my life together and my dreams keep getting further and further away

I'm so close to an hero. Fuck life

Attached: 1511579742176.jpg (639x595, 78K)

Expansion packs are typically things like new campaigns or level packs. This still happens with DLC occasionally but more often it's like if you were to sell horse armor in stores on physical discs.

Once upon a time, instead of buying one gun at a time for $2, you could spend $15 on a "pack" that added 5 new guns, 10 new monsters, and a new 12 level single player campaign.

Some DLC does it wrong. Alternative costumes, a single character, etc.
With packs, it's a full pack. At least the ones I got, not sure if there's packs that only has 1 single character.

Jewish series for Jew loving faggots.

Attached: image.jpg (99x127, 14K)

Not only were expansions larger in scope when compared to dlc, but they were almost always a physical copy like the base game. This was before large internet downloads were a thing.

Quality varied. You had some good expansions like Opposing Force for HL1, then you had duds like Quake 2: Ground Zero which is by far one of the worst official expansion packs for FPS's in the late 90's.

are we getting invaded by boomers what's going on here

People asking about expansions need to go play Dragon Age Awakening, it's pretty much a sequel to Origins and it was just an expansion pack.

Man that scared the shit out of me as a kid, I was so afraid it'd happen to me.
And it did and it's everything I feared.

expansion packs were just bigger and actually worth something in most cases.

i think brood war had almost the same amount of campaign levels as the base game.

Your not a republican vampire, are you?

Attached: 1455148784202.jpg (500x373, 74K)

Less missions for the Protoss and Terran campaigns but there was more effort in per mission. Everything from the UED invasion of Korhal onward is meant to take awhile.

Because it was the then and now and like the sperg he is Kevin decided to flip his shit rather than calmly tell Kevin that he got the expansion and not the game. That was probably enough in Andy's mind to not even bother appealing to Kevin's autistic thankless ass.

user tell that to my cuck friend who is 42 and has a "wife" and step-daughter. He's got a beer gut and only plays shitty moba's. He's average at his job and his attitude and physique reflect his work ethic.
or my cuck coworker who is 40 and like 265 pounds and is shitty at his job, and can't even get a credit card his credit is so damaged, and asks me for money. It fucking makes me sick. That is a level I highly doubt you are at user. Chin up.

Tell us more, I've gotten every last bit of hope I can get out of comparing my life to Chris-Chan. Also what do you mean by wife in quotations, is he whipped and married or just a cuck who treats his GF like his boss.

That's right. Don't be Ron, and sell out. Follow your dreams.

Attached: mission_hill___ron_s_girls_by_luisjuarezjiji-dcnnr03.png (480x360, 191K)