I miss it so fucking much

I miss it so fucking much

Attached: 81OCTgHiTaL._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOv2fg5tCBw&list=PL897940FC357E4DAC&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=MNaGadkF7e4&list=PL897940FC357E4DAC&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it actually that good, or did it just have a cool aesthetic?

it was really good and had great aesthetics pared with amazing customization

it was ghost in the shell or neo tokyo?

blacklight retribution

>those aesthetics
>offshore netwar
>spidertank siege
>people in tracksuits wearing irons on their heads
>"TOX NOOB"

Frankly considering all the hardship that BLR had been through it's a surprise it lasted as long as it did. You'll be sorely missed BLR.

Attached: mohammx-yazid-kamal-baharin-td-cover-100329.jpg (1063x1594, 277K)

isn't that game filled with p2w?

the soundtrack was pretty rad too
youtube.com/watch?v=lOv2fg5tCBw&list=PL897940FC357E4DAC&index=2

I never played this game enough, it sucks

I always meant to get my friends into it to play with me, but I think they thought it was a shitty f2p shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=MNaGadkF7e4&list=PL897940FC357E4DAC&index=3

Same, I was a still in in primary school when this game was in it's prime. I sadly didn't appreciate it enough at that time being the stupid kid that I was.

While the starter loadout was always good enough, there were times where it's cash shop was trying its hardest to be p2w. Honestly, it varies based on what year of its existence you're talking about.

Deus Montreal could have attempted a cyberpunk multiplayer fps mode for Deus Ex: mankind divided

Attached: 81OCTgHiTaL._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 2.02M)

DESU the soundtrack was really a matter of taste, for the longest time it was "dubstep wubz ew" but I start getting all emotional when I imagine faceless corporate mercenaries breaching another business's skyscraper-fortress with mechanical indifference and precision.

Attached: BLTD-Concept01.jpg (1920x1080, 954K)

it's pretty epic when you think about it

Attached: 81OCTgHiTaL._RI_.jpg (1500x1025, 162K)

I would say aesthetic carried it, it was still okay otherwise. Grindy f2p model though.
Also I swear the hit detection was incredibly reliant on ping, in that the lower your ping, the less you had to lead your targets. Somewhat related the horrible beta before it came out was so laggy that everyone was running with SMGs to hit anything.

Contrarily they could have made a Deus Ex style game in Blacklight's setting so they could be more imaginative and not have a shit central narrative.
>A fictional country is thrown into civil unrest as a pandemic sweeps the nation, turning regular people into crazy people
>The regional government fails to address the situation, so a paramilitary group called "The Order" takes it upon itself to do the job they thought the government did
>the US labels The Order as terrorists and sends in special forces with the mission of thwarting The Order's plans
>when The Order is encountered, despite their malicious and unauthorized activity, those driven mad by the virus and some of the local population seem to get along and work together
>moral ambiguity ensues

literally the same setting

It does make me cry a little

Attached: IconsMisc06.jpg (800x600, 226K)

where are these from?

They're from the portfolio of the guy who did the graphics for the game

Attached: IconsMisc05.jpg (800x600, 209K)

burning sensation was OP