I got a bad report from my doctor. What is the last game you would ever play anons

I got a bad report from my doctor. What is the last game you would ever play anons

Attached: 1531844936835.jpg (978x733, 36K)

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

VRChat.

Explorers of Sky

Probably FFX for me. Whatever game defines your childhood, that game that made you fall in love with games.

Attached: 1527915983688.jpg (570x415, 66K)

Hollow Knight

Kirby's Adventure

Please don't die, user

Attached: 1451730199099.jpg (512x384, 27K)

What did your doctor say?

Tactics ogre or Jojo all star battle. Be okay user.

Probably a game that meant a lot to me when I was young, like Link's Awakening or FFIX

Life.

Not a big fan of final fantasy 10 user but I've always liked the aesthetic of it. My older cousins had a strategy guide of final fantasy 10 and I remember flipping through it and think how colorful everything looked. I wondered what it would be like to live there. Game that I liked as a child was tetris attack

waste all my money in vegas and then blow my brains out

might as well go out in style

Link's awakening was really good! I was enraptured by the idea that a world could be made from a dream. I used to imagine with my brother what life on the island would be like if link hadn't come. here you go user a little token from me.

Attached: Ballet of the Wind Fish.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Fuck games. Go fight a bear or a tiger so you can be remembered as the guy who fought against a beast 10 times his strength.

Attached: 1549915514239.jpg (610x740, 74K)

what if I win

These are dumb suggestions. I'd rather play games with my family

Attached: 1530242204938.jpg (500x478, 149K)

Then you'll be know as the guy who defeated a beast 10x his strength and die covered in glory.
Shut up and fight a bear.

the beast will be remembered instead

What's wrong user did you also get breast cancer?

Nier Automata or Dragon Quest V

I'd rather not talk about my illness, what games do you like user?

what ever is your favourite game.you can enjoy it before you die.but after that soend it doing what you never did that you always wanted to

I like spanking the monkey now tell us what the doc diagnosed.

leukemia

Gay, no wonder your body is failing

I'd play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask back to back. Hope you will be okay user

Why not go for a health insurance agency? You don't even have to hurt anyone, just shoot yourself in the lobby of UnitedHealth Group after a diagnosis like that and the media will talk about you for years.

Persona 3.

If I could, I would have it for you.

Final fantasy VII

>playing video games instead of spending time with your wife and kids

???

That isn't me

Thank you for talking about games user. I should try it I've got time. I wonder how it'll make me feel.

Metal Gear Solid 3.

I like to play games with my family it gives us something to do since I can't move much.

Cave Story.

Attached: tumblr_ngrdxjX0wN1tfyweto1_1280.gif (1280x948, 394K)

Drakengard 3

Take it one step further. Wage a one-man guerrilla campaign against a bad guy group like a drug cartel or mafia or terrorist organization.

It'd be like playing Metal Gear but permadeath.

This.

It’s time to return to the livestream, user.

Drakengard is something you play if you want to feel like killing yourself, not something you play if you're already dying.

Probably Ghost Trick or Higurashi
Also sorry user stay strong remember to tell or show your love to every person who counts in your mind

Attached: ain't Wright.jpg (348x327, 33K)

Persona 3.

Attached: D072KW6WsAA8OW4.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

I absolutely will! And you too user!

Attached: Happy Day.png (1280x720, 1001K)

Underrated

>kirbyfag
don't worry, you'll live forever you annoying cunt

I honestly don't know. I understand why some people are saying to play something that defined your childhood or meant a lot to you in the past, but I can't help but think that would just make me feel worse. I'd probably just agonize over what would be the best game to play as my last and end up not playing anything at all. But assuming I didn't fall into that particular pit of despair, I probably would play a game that was meaningful to me in the past, a game that I already know how to complete so that there's no chance of getting stuck or frustrated and I can just focus on the good feelings. I think avoiding frustration would be essential. The last thing you need in a situation like yours is to have one more thing bothering you.

Whatever you end up doing, I wish you well. I hope you either survive whatever your illness is or suffer as little as possible, and I hope you have a good afterlife.

HAHAHAHAHAHA CUNT!!!!!

MGS3 or Ace Combat 0

go out like a man

Thank you user

Liver's shutting down from too high of dosages in my HRT program.

Hotline Miami

>tfw you get your entire extended family and friends tortured and genocided out but you don't care because you're fucking dead

Attached: 1536510968410.png (1280x640, 1.36M)

user please, I'm the biggest
Kirbyfag around. He doesn't strike me as the type to be a Kirby fag

Attached: KendamaCrop.png (427x190, 87K)

Good answer right here. I love VRchat.

I was diagnosed with Ligma

>I'm the biggest Kirbyfag around
No, you're not. You're nothing but a degenarate. Die.
inb4.:
>n-no u

no, u.

Attached: nounounounounounou.png (600x388, 171K)

Dr. Mario.

faggot

What form is it user? AML?

based

Attached: 1542652595969.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I would spend my final moments playing my waifu's game.

Attached: DyyfVPUVAAA5HhA.jpg orig.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>hrt
why did you think that that was a good idea?

Do you remember the first game you ever played?

Make it the last game, too. Bookends.

>HRT
but why would you do that user?

Yes...and?

Attached: mkthedruggie.png (693x697, 565K)

>avatarfagging
fuck off

kys

Come on user, you know I have better things to do than kill my self. That's stupid.

Attached: nova.png (786x605, 601K)

learn how to bahave in public, so that you'll control your faggotry and autism. You could start by not acting like a fucking retard.

Rapelay

oh nononono

Funny, I posted my waifu's game too.

>Kirbyfag is a tranny fetishist
It checks out. Burn in hell.

>implying I'd let people know my power level
Excuse me user, I may be a fucking faggot but I'm not a stupid faggot.I already learned from experience
I'm not a tranny user and I'm not OP

Attached: mymothersface.png (246x180, 48K)

Armored Core FA

Persona 3

This but not because le funny wordplay but because Dark Souls is a beautiful alegory for death.

There is no afterlife once you die its lights out, your conciousness ceases to exist like before you were born.

What is HRT, is it some tranny pill?

death deserved, too bad you didnt just kill yourself and become another statistic though.

Exactly that.

you will literally be a Baki character.

Then nothing of value was lost