why though?

>telling other to have sex
>likes smash ultimate
lmao

Is anyone even surprised?

Aww, was wittle Ultimate a wittle too hawd for him? A boo boo boo

Smell ya later

Based Ultimate losing a shit player.

E CELEB CANCER IS NOT VIDEO GAMES. FUCK OFF AND DIE ZOOMERS, YOU ARE A BLIGHT ON Yea Forums AND A CANCER TO VIDEO GAMES, EAT SHIT AND DIE

Attached: 1552795933657.gif (634x462, 2.69M)

>Smelee fag not so confident after not being able to abuse exploits.

You can't seriously think ultimate is harder than melee

this queer is so opinionated and whenever I open his stream he's making the same bitchy face complaining about something or making sarcastic remarks
who cares about what leffen says he's gonna keep playing both the same and as soon as he loses a ultimate tournament he's gonna repeat the same shit again and say he's taking some time off (which means playing 50% less or playing another game for a week or two)
I used to like leffen, I think controversial people are nice and entertaining for a professional competitive community but I realized it was just that everybody else was so godamn boring it was only a matter of time until I get tired of leffen's one dimensional repetitive and boring personality

have sex

>i-it's not me who can't adapt! it's THEM who made the game in a way that I can't win properly!

Nah, he got wrecked by ultimate players and he will stick to DBFZ instead

If he returns to melee, he will be greeted by Hungrybox resting him forever.

i have no idea who this faggot is and if you do know you should kill yourself

Remember that non-vidya Twitter/e-celeb/shitpost/flamebait threads like this get deleted if enough people report. Fuck off.

Attached: 1528656089457.png (512x560, 42K)

is he still playing dragonball figherz?

Wrecked by (other game) players isn't really indicative of a game's skill ceiling. The best Sm4sh player got easily wrecked by Melee players. Best Brawl player got wrecked by a Melee player. An SFV EVO champion got wrecked in Sailor Moon. DBZF legend almost lost to a Melee player. Best Blazblue players don't make it far in Marvel, and etc. I like Ultimate but it's a million times easier and has less offensive and defensive variety than Melee.

underrated post

Is this the guy that intimately fondled Trihex's arm?

>the cab driver was a smelee player

Attached: will smith at a melee tournament.jpg (640x479, 43K)

Leffen has to make money somehow!

He’s fucking abysmal at it.

>new game bad
>zero valid criticisms given
>hurr let me go back to my ded community
Is this autism? This guy needs to just put away the video games and find a real job. Melee is fucking trash.

this is fucking bait, how can you think that melee, a game that relies on
>wobbling
bullshit hitboxes
>glitched gameplay and controllers
>has a viable character pool of 4 characters
Is at all a hard game that shows skill?

Just like everything, we all want to go back.

to your mom's womb to unbirth yourselves?

I wish it was legal to kill smash bros pros

who is that and why should i give a fuck what this faggot does?

No, it wasn't fucking bait and you obviously never watched anything Melee related other than "muh 20XX" memes

He says it's because of Nintendo having bad online and living in Sweden. He can't get as good as practice as everyone else. Odd it's right after Summit where he got btfo, no? Salem was right.

we're going back home, bros

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros._Melee.jpg (1064x1486, 320K)

Somebody post that twitter screencap of the dude taking a shit at an ultimate tournament

he cant help being shit

>rake in the dough by getting Ultizoomers to sub with their mom's credit card
>go back to the better game after a few months of easy money

this was always going to happen, based Leff.

>his best moments were in his mom's womb
didn't you have friends in your teen years?

>didn't you have friends in your teen years?
user...

how did leffen manage to have best moments in his mom's womb
did she have melee in there

Of course. Even had room to wavedash.

SORRY BUDDY, BUT THIS PROVES ULTIMATE IS JUST AS HARD AS MELEE IF MELEE PROS LOSE IN IT, YOU FUCKING IN-DENIAL CROTCH-BLEEDING FAGGOT

When you're giving all of these examples, which game are you referring to them playing? There's been no case of melee players coming into smash 4 and owning everyone

It's a lot harder for Melee players to transition because

A) Orders of magnitude more matchups to plan for
B) Mechanics much closer to Sm4sh than Melee so they'll be starting on uneven ground
C) Gameplay is much more based on reads than reacts like in Melee which compounds the above two issues

Not johnning for Leffen though, can't stand the little twerp

>mfw Salem was right

Surprised so many people were against him. Anyone that spend any time following the Melee/nuSmash competitive scene knew this shit from the beginning.

holy cringe

Dios mio...
La creatura del abismo
El goblino del smash
La luz oscuro del melee

I watched his stream yesterday and he was pretty pissed about the game (even though he was on the horrid online). Not surprised.

maybe he just finds it boring to play

What race is he?

Swede/Korean parents

who?

Yes i do think that a game that requires real play is harder than the one where you bair as jiggs

isn't he the kid who cried about people not playing his game correctly and winning?

>competitive smash will die in your lifetime
Feelsgoodman

imagine playing a game the wrong way and winning tournaments doing it

It's autist logic

A lot of players that dominated in 4 "came from melee" in the sense that Melee was released long beforehand and not because they're melee players.

Example: ZeRo has been playing since melee, but he was never a prominent melee player, he only started gettting results staring with 4, but some absolute fucktards here would interpret that in their underdeveloped mind as "a melee player coming to 4 and dominating".

Anyone with any prior experience in smash prior to 5 will have played melee previously, like no fucking duh with these idiots

>glitched gameplay
What does that even mean retard? Do you even play traditional fighting games?

So, not that Leffen is defensible by any measure, but people are unironically applauding and saying Salem was right now?

After
>years of research.txt twitter post
>literally getting dropped from team liquid for becoming a top meme for that research.txt post

You shitters really love siding with the shittiest of stupid people. And Leffen can go fuck himself.

even a stopped clock is right twice a day

obviously he's gonna backpedal hard as soon as he loses 99% of his twitch subs

he's gettin Leffen behind

I told MKleo to let him win so he woulnt cry and quit the game

How long before he quits melee cuz of hchad?

Considering how difficult it will be to perfect shield consistently + the advantage it will bring, yes Ultimate is more difficult.

Leffen is like the Idra of smash bros

He probably didn't get dropped for years of research, and if he did sponsors are some absolute pussies

Salem being right has no bearing on how autistic of a fit he threw. So hard he lost his sponser.

because melee isn't at evo?

Attached: 1538237858019.png (1000x916, 23K)

Idra was actually good at the game and his style was something most other western Zerg couldn't play.

Imagine the smell of this lad

Attached: 1533850624875.jpg (199x250, 11K)

>ecelebs
>SMASH ecelebs

Attached: 1549250789808.jpg (312x312, 30K)

leffen hasn't even placed close to winning any ultimate tournament

>Salem
>doesn't back down and calls out the Melee fanbase for the shit is is
>becomes vilified for months
>Leffens quits Ultimate because he can't adapt
>tfw when Salem won against all odds

I am of course talking about basedBox ignoring the i press lots of buttons really fast to be cool "rule" in melee.

>CN tower in backround
>pic displays a hapa mutt

I hope he quits out of my city, too. aswell as all other immigrant mutts. real canadians are white canadians.

I love Yupiel-sama!

>gets bodied at a simpler game
>quits
LOL

>The EVO fallout, meleetards getting spanked at summit and now this

salem was 100% right

Attached: 155223900341.jpg (727x744, 79K)

>years of research
>few months later he gets dropped
HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I WONDER IF SPONSORING A TOURNAMENT GAMER THAT'S PISSING OFF OTHER TOURNAMENT GAMERS ON TWITTER IS A GOOD IDEA. PROBABLY NOT SINCE IT'D MAKE OUR BRAND LOOK BAD.

They waited a few months for that shit to die down and to try to make it appear that letting him go had nothing to do with it. Thing is, he was basically guaranteed to get dropped the moment he made that stupid post.