NEW DOOM ETERNAL FOOTAGE

thoughts?
youtu.be/rNRJMYZUzjA

Attached: DoomEternalLogo.png (364x270, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHU6yLH8yeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still no release date? this is the only game I'm looking forward to this year. Now they might delay it to get it to run on this ouya thing.

That guy going "awhhh" at the end lol. I'm not particularily hyped but I'm still getting it for PC out of sheer principle

>Micro Missiles got an upgrade
>Argent pulse mines
>Level looks pretty great
>There is an item you pick up for more dashes
>Mini mancubus enemy
>Life system confirmed just to let you continue on like nothing has happened
Alright, it's looking good.

i can't see shit, but at least they got rid of the arenas I guess

just looks like DOOM 2016 but with new weapons

looks fun but im still gonna be skipping out on this until atleast 3 or 4 months post release

why is it so slow

>watching console baby playing FPS

Attached: 1323762297918.png (510x546, 26K)

>60 FPS
>input lag
>graphical glitches
BASED GOOGLE

Consoles.

Controller I assume. They showed off with M&KB that you can perform some great movement mechanics.
>Not the gif version

Attached: Dude.gif (488x519, 415K)

>finally have a replacement for Ratchet and Clank
>it's DOOM
Who woulda thunk it. Too bad there's no mod tools. We could finally have a good 3D platform shooter.

They said they have the "full" game running at GDC, so it'll probably be released around E3.

It's being played on a system that has 166ms of input lag under perfect circumstances.

>MUH ARENAS

You autists need to fuck off already.

Looks like a level pack DLC for the last game

I wish Snapmap was coming back. Or at least give you DOOM: Eternal assets if you have save data for the the game.

There's nothing wrong with that

Y'know, I won't watch it so when I'll play ut I will be surprised

I wish they'd release a level editor.

Who the fuck cares for this shit game?

Unless you wanna sell your soul to Todd Gayward his cancerous launcher, you're gonna have to pray for a good pirated version

It'll be trash.

Well, its not the best way to open the exclusive catalogue of a new system

Doom 2016 movement was already like Halo 3

>strafe strafe strafe
>cant fukken turn

Only one can hope

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1523462515266.jpg (1080x1350, 1.62M)

>166ms of input lag under perfect circumstances

Attached: Pixel-vomit_art.jpg (514x650, 39K)

Attached: 1553032579649.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Looks generic and bland

just like you lmao

How else could you play something with 150ms of input lag? That's like using an HDMI cable that is 100miles long.

BASED

got em
stay seethe lmoa

oof

>console footage

>Disliking colours in a Doom game

Attached: COLOURS.png (648x409, 64K)

Jesus Christ, this needs to be spammed everywhere. I don't want this to be the future of gaming.

put me in the screencap

>liking doom 3

zoomer

Isn't Eternal a Bethesda store exclusive? I probably would have bought it if it was on Steam.

>hating on RGB
yikes

classic DOOM was slow you dumbass. Reloading a pump shotgun took like 2 seconds. Fast movement was useless, especially on higher difficulties. If you ran high speed all the time without taking cover you would die quick.

Hasn't been officially confirmed. The only signs pointing to it being exclusive is Rage 2 being exclusive and the zombie doomslayer skin being given when you sign into your bethesda account.

god watching someone play doom with a controller is fucking painful
controller

>bethesda.net
pahahahahahhahaa

>liking colors is onions

Masculinity is a prison

WOAH SO COLORFUL BIG EMPTY ROOM GRRRR DOOM GUY RIP AND TEAR MMMMM RICK AND MORTY MMMMM ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

DOOM 3 BAD ME LIKE COLORFUL GAME HAHA SJW BTFO LEL

FUCK YOU JANNY I WILL MAKE FUN OF THIS SHITTY GAME IF I WANT TO

Attached: 1552356297001.jpg (896x896, 405K)

Eh, if it was going to be on Steam it would be up for preorder by now

>liking doom 3

zoomer

Again, why are you making fun of colours in Doom? When has Doom not been colourful? Oh wait, Doom 3 that's right.

Attached: Best texture.png (642x272, 124K)

this, no way I'm gonna buy it if it's a toddler store exclusive

Attached: cringe.png (1024x752, 1.04M)

>slowly moves mouse to try to hide input lag, cant really tell without really watching the webm carefully
>guy gets up from computer
>character continues walking for a full second
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good to know this site is basically reddit when your post gets deleted because someone didn't like it

Do you really think they would risk the day one/week one sales number by not having their sequel to a game that's entire user base was/is practically on Steam? Maybe new titles will start to be exclusive but that seems like a dumb move just to try and solidify your e-platform.

>spams bullshit
>w-what the fuck mods?
kys

You are showing a screenshot of DOOM running on modern modded engines...

It looked muddier and darker on original engine and old computer

this doesnt look like its arena battles anymore. im hype

Attached: 1544276553761.jpg (494x488, 50K)

ironic shit posting is still shit posting newfag

jumpers think they slick...........

Oh fuck the hell yes~

Attached: IMG_20180820_150535.jpg (2048x1982, 257K)

Bethesda is fucking retarded, I wouldn't put it past them.

muddier =/= less coulourful. Doom employs some of the best use of colours for not only sprites but for the general levels as well.

Attached: lel.png (256x264, 48K)

Imagine typing this out. Just imagine doing it.

Attached: 1539186948982.jpg (223x251, 6K)

same shit as 2016.
pass.

It was confirmed to be coming to Switch by the twitter account so I don't think Bethesda is THAT retarded have it exclusive.

Yeah no shit it's a sequel. It's supposed to feel like the previous entry.

Allcaps shitposting with meaningless buzzwords is not needed on this site, fuck off.

GRRRRRRRRRRR STOP MAKING FUN OF le DOOM!!
I LIKE JUMPING AROUND A BIG EMPTY METAL ROOM TURNING DOORS ON AND FIGHTING BARNEY PUPPET MONSTERS!
LE DOOMGUY DOOMGUY SO COOL LIKE LE CRUSADER MEME XD XD XD

Attached: Dwg7wPzV4AAijmC.jpg (720x408, 49K)

yikes
back to smash nintentoddler

Go take your meds schizo.

yea D44M overdid it with the arenas. I wouldn't mind if there are a few sparse ones

He's UNFing again
I'm still not sure about the whole extra lives business however.
also did they remove the weapon mods? that was a perfect addition unlike the suit upgrades

Attached: doomguy smug.jpg (856x448, 51K)

Now imagine if Yea Forums existed in the 90's-80's. We'd be seeing posts like this about Doom 2: Hell on Earth.

I'm just calling you a faggot for thinking that Doom 3 is the aesthetic doom should look to achieve and not what the original games laid out.

What people are talking about is exclusive in terms of which launcher on PC they are using. Consoles are a free pass.

Attached: Doomguy.png (325x318, 159K)

Why do you even have that image saved if you hate nudoom so much

>It was confirmed to be coming to Switch by the twitter account so I don't think Bethesda is THAT retarded have it exclusive.
They meant exclusive to bethesda's launcher on PC. They're not talking about consoles.

>that controller aiming
oof
yikes
yeesh

But anyway it looks great. Especially the movement.
Literally the only worthwhile FPS on the horizon (also MCC on Steam but that's not new so it doesn't truly counts)

Weapon mods are still in. Micro missiles is shown off in the video and we did see the Gatling shotgun in the Quakecon footage.

I mean it's called DOOM (2016) Eternal, what did you expect?

How about (You) go back to fucking Gaylo and stop raping my games, Zenifag?

>he thinks fireblu is a mod
jesus fucking christ
i mean why am i even responding to someone that types like this...

Oh well fuck me then. I thought Bethesda pulled a 76 with Doom. Thank god I'm wrong.

Them to learn from their mistakes and stop catering to Cowadooteh audiences. Apparently they're now appealing to Nintenkiddos too, seeing all that platforming BS and bonus lifes and whatnow.

>my games
i can guarantee you dont even play the original dooms anymore lmao
my games my ass fuck off zoomer

Fallout 76 was on consoles as well though?

Aw jesus I meant to reply to
Fuck I can't do shit right today.

>can guarantee you dont even play the original dooms anymore lmao
You cannot guarantee jack shit, kiddo.
OG Doom games are still some of my most replayed games of all time.

(You) are the underaged zoomer homo here, ya goddamn noob. FYI, Brutal Doom =/= DooM.

Reminds me of ratchet and clank

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

I mean them fucking up badly that it makes everyone laugh at Bethesda or straight up hating them. I call it pulling a "76".

>Weapon is too big and covers too much of the screen
>Doesn't have the balls to actually go with centered weapon view as default

Be fair, that option was pretty good in D44M.

>Weapon is too big and covers too much of the screen

Do you even know what the fuck the game is about? Big fucking guns.

Day 1 on Shitch

>STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Have ya actually played any game made before 2000? You can have huge guns and not have 'em cover your whole screen.

Soundtrack seems worse than the 2016 one but overall looks great. Im more interested in the bigass fucking hole in mars but whatever.

Level design looks nice. Except for those pulsating things. Those look annoying

I like how doomguy grunts now when damaged, just like in original doom.

a lot about this new doom is like the original. the imps, the health packs, the health bonuses, cacodemon, plasma gun, lack of combat arenas, this is going to be goty

Hayden must have something to do with it.

Ew, no, too videogamey.
By GOTY you obviously mean TLOU2 and Days Gone.

Not very Impressed with the level design.

I'm really worried about this one, I just have this despicable feeling that they're going to fuck it up and the PC shooter situation will be back to pre-2016 with no hope for the future.

I feel like having a bowl of Chex after watching this.

prolly blasted bfg10000 at the hole to rip open another anal portal or charge up like armstrong did

Looks like another generic single player FPS.

Can you rip and tear demons with your bare hands in a "generic single player fps"?

Move along sonygga, no movies here

Big massive BFG hole in Mars. Nice.

I didn't really find that shit fun in Doom 2016 either, got old quick.
Haven't owned a Sony console since the PS2, haven't owned a console sine the 360. Be less of a sensitive little faggot about dissenting opinions though.

>HE SHOT THE FUCKING PLANET

JESUS CHRIST SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Attached: 1541083746523.jpg (3000x3000, 523K)

Doesn't AssCreed already have input lag like this? The older games did

This is worse than that.

A reminder that the Doomslayer is not the Doom Guy.

Level design is baffling, what's the point of having a grappling hook when you have to chain airdashes like it's Guilty Gear to move around platforms? Enemy count is still too low too.

Yes he is

Attached: daisy.png (1774x775, 784K)

>"Nah this is fucking shit"
>*goes to play next shitty device*
LMAO

You're wrong. You fell for the misinterpreted lore faggotry. The "Betrayer" father is a different, separate entity.

Bethesda Launcher exclusive.

They. Are. The. Same. Guy.

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.67M)

FO76 isn't on Steam because of its online features. Doom Eternal will also have online invasions.

This

This just looks like an expansion pack to Doom 2016.

failout is bethesda's game
Doom is id's
Not that i give a shit since i run games trough steam.

Motherfucker did it

Attached: damn it nerevar.png (635x457, 302K)

And thats a bad thing...why?

My thoughts?
1. I hate space maps
2. better music
3.That rocket launcher looks kind of dumb

I'll take that. D44M was my GOTY for 2016.

You too, huh?

>Can you rip and tear demons with your bare hands in a "generic single player fps"?

>pre-scripted takedown moves that constantly interrupt the flow of gameplay
>rip and tear

Attached: 1551017810907.png (558x614, 29K)

I hope you can destroy them

>extra life acquired
Wait what?
also
>demonic energy land mines
>shield cubes
Hayden went all out on demon-technology hybridization

They're PART of the flow, jackass. Being given the ability to rip and tear enemies was one of the reasons why Doom 2016 was such a big success.

Yeah, I had a good amount of fun with the campaign and the Arcade stuff

>>Doom is id's
>On June 24, 2009, it was announced that id Software had been acquired by ZeniMax Media (owner of Bethesda Softworks).

I love the Steam drone coping though

I enjoyed the shit out of DOOM 2016 so if it's more of the same I'll enjoy the shit out of this too.

>quack chumps
>canon

i agree

Attached: 1550455985243.png (1215x810, 50K)

Post yfw it's exclusively on the Bethesda launcher and when you break down and buy it it immediately emails your payment info to someone else as a support ticket

Attached: 1550964888084.png (512x512, 51K)

>I enjoyed the shit out of DOOM 2016
you are the cancer

Attached: Doomdude.jpg (1024x581, 100K)

How so user?

You enjoyed a video game. How fucking dare you.

I hope we get a release date this E3 and more info on stuff like the invasion thing

And every single id game has been on Steam since, what is your point?

>Being mad at people enjoying things.

Back to Resetera with you.

Attached: jamie.png (219x230, 70K)

>defending classics ruining trash
Consider jumping off a cliff.

The game was good. Get over it already.

BL just launched a couple months ago you retard

Hm? Did D44M somehow retroactively erase the old games from existence?

No. Fuck off.

NEW GAME BAD
OLD GAME GOOD
NEW GAME ERASE OLD GAME BAD

>Stop having fun

Fuck you try and stop me coward.

Attached: IMG_20180403_200612.jpg (635x795, 58K)

Attached: boku.png (480x480, 236K)

Are glory kills still required

And Microsoft was just forced at gunpoint by their shareholders to stop trying to extort players to get Windows 10 because all it has done is cost them millions. People are finally realizing that exclusives are not profitable.

They never were.

I didn't mind them but it would be nice if there was an option to make them optional and you can kill them the normal way.

Nope. Just shoot shit til they die.

Get fucked

It's been around four a couple years now user.

I finished Doom4 only using the melee buttons for the boss finishers. They should have bound those special occasions to the use key instead. Actually at first I unbound the melee key entirely but you get stuck on the Cyberdemon fight if you can't use melee to rip out the accumulator.

>Stadia
This will be the end of videogames. Fuck me.

Attached: 1505322299644.jpg (454x634, 120K)

How's it feel knowing your favorite Marine is also a softie?

Attached: 1463195058165.webm (526x296, 296K)

Feels good man. But then, he was only on Mars because he refused to fire on innocent civilians, so...

Remember how he saved that AI? Didn't have to, didn't need to, but he did anyway.

I mean remove demon staggering which puts them in glory kill status. I don't think there was an option for that. Only an option to remove the highlight on the demon once they are in glory kill status.

Guy owned a pet rabbit that he named Daisy and swore eternal vengeance upon the demons for her murder.

Feels pretty good since 1993.

Attached: doom_slayer_and_daisy_by_xous54_dawq4gs-pre.jpg (806x992, 176K)

Couldn't you disable Glory Kills all together?

Google's stevia conference is actually one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Cope. This will be the future because handheld gaming is already replacing consoles thanks to Nintendo. At best, it's shitty US ISP services that you faggot poorfags have to deal with instead, which shouldn't have been a factor if you people didn't let the distributors monopoly your Internet services.

At best, only the rich can play with Google's new toy. At worse, you people stick to your 2 generation old Switches.

He did it, because it was the right thing to do. Despite his mere hatred for all of hell, he's still a sane rational person. Which is extremely hard to believe.
He not only lost his rabbit but his comrades, family, and friends as well.

Well, when there's finally a platform with zero piracy there will be numbers. We'll finally get that mythical figure of how much more money you don't get when nobody can illegally acquire your product. After that there won't be any justification for wasting money and development resources on piracy protection that only hurts paying customers.

You could just not fucking use them. Seriously.

Oh, well yeah that would be a good feature. I'd appreciate a middle-ground though. A stagger status when you can initiate glory kills but the demons can still attack you normally.

>tfw they're comparing their own platform to the console that killed SEGA as a hardware manu, the power glove, and fucking ET

Attached: D2BMbceWoAE40Pd.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 231K)

No. You faggots who literally want every Doom sequel to be the original game with HD textures are the problem. REMAKE FAGS ARE THE WORST FANS IN GAMING. EVEN WORSE THAN FORTNITE KIDS.

There once was a man filled with hatred
A chainsaw he used to paint walls red
They killed his poor Daisy
Put him in a frenzy
He will not stop until they're all dead

yeah but since the game was built around them, you didnt have enough ammo that was hidden in the pinata glory kill enemies

Even in Ultraviolence I don't remember ammo being all that scarce but then again I used the glory kills plenty.

Uhh... no. You get plenty of ammo without glory kills, and glory kills only drop you a tiny bit of ammo very rarely if you're out of everything. Usually glory kills are for health, but even just gibbing enemies gives you that same health.

Man too mad to die
Constantly will rip & tear
until it is done

Speaking as someone who is currently playing through Back to Saturn X with Project Brutality, modded Doom (Brutality, Project MSX, Demonsteele, High Noon Drifter etc) is significantly better than nuDoom. I am also in love with the quad shotgun.

Attached: saturnx.jpg (1918x1016, 447K)

Attached: Megatextures.jpg (500x280, 8K)

ammo is only scarce at the very beginning, until you upgrade it a couple of times. I wish they will fix that in the new one, more ammo to start with

Where's the soul?

Attached: doom soul.png (3194x1436, 1.69M)

All of the incremental upgrades were completely unnecessary. Weapon mods were fine but upgrades in weapon mods were cancer.

Second to last image

>fat guy on a tripod
>rocket launcher with a skull on it
Goofy.

Old doom is fun, but it is also for potatoes

Game nearly plays itself compared to nudoom

As opposed to pretty hallways?

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... The Doom Slayer.

Attached: the_slayer_by_kelvinhiu-dcmu0wb.png (2025x2061, 1.63M)

so did doom 2

Disappointed in the music not being full metal but the weird techno shit in DOOM16

>man got so jacked he accidentally ripped apart his armor
>a nearby Predator saw his predicament, and offered some sweet interlocking arm plates plus a fucking arm blade and plasma cannon

Someone never made it to Hell.

You scared the fuck out of me I had to go make sure it was not stradia exclusive I WILL NOT PAY for a single MONTH of that shit tier "service"

For all the anons in the thread who think glory kills make nudoom to easy or the game doesn't have enough key hunts for you just turn off the highlights for glory kills and the objective marker/compass. This is how I played the game.
Also don't use the map for extra bonus points.

But it is metal

They really should have looked at Mick Gordon's Spotify rankings. It was obvious that the most metal songs in the soundtrack were the most popular.

nu-doom was a mistake.

Man, Yautja are such bros

Attached: PredatorManga.jpg (800x935, 219K)

Fuck you, they are and you know it

You still get less ammo

Is this game trying to be that shitty shadow warrior game with these midair boosters?
Even the enemies are doing mini teleports, this games combat is going to be shit.

the exact type of people that complain about REmake 2, literally can't handle games evolving

>For all the anons in the thread who think glory kills make nudoom to easy
They all fucking played on normal difficulty. In the higher difficulties its an EXTREME risk performing a glory kill because it locks you in place for two seconds, any enemy that began its attack animation before you began your glory kill will still perform its attack, meaning if an Imp was going to hurl a fireball at you, you're now locked in place and ready to receive it, most often what happens is the glory kill ends right as the fireball is about to hit you, making dodging it impossible. At higher difficulties the fireballs will hit you for 40-60 damage, and a glory kill will only give you 5 health as a reward.

Anybody that actually honestly did glory kills all the time was playing on a difficulty so low their opinion does not fucking matter.

Attached: 1532497060141.jpg (576x432, 22K)

Yautja usually fight for honor more than sport. They're not at all like Xenomorphs which they hunted for like thousands of years.

Looks just as mediocre as the last game.

Literally Xen from Half-Life. This game is going to blow.

You're invincible while performing glory kills.

were they being ironic?

> They're not at all like Xenomorphs which they hunted for like thousands of years.
AVP is not canon.
Aliens were made by a human android not that long ago.

>Doom is supposed to be fast
t. Zoomers that only played GZDoom
Doom on original hardware was slow as fuck, even when playing in Dosbox it's still faster since you're taking advantage of modern hardware
>b-but chocolate Doom!
read above

You stop being invincible the instant the glory kill ends, which is what I said, if it ends right before a fireball hits you, its guaranteed damage you're going to receive with no way of dodging it because its literally only a few pixels away from you and you're not fast enough to dodge it at that distance.

>more arenas with waves of enemies
No thanks. Too bad. Actual level design would've been nice.

The sport is what starts the hunt, honor comes in during it

I do love the AvP universe, as much as the creators of the originals say it's not canon, it won't stop me from loving the individual franchises too

Attached: Alien-Manga.jpg (650x633, 164K)

But nu-D44M is boring as fuck.

Maybe to you.

>Söyl

Attached: 1522219936784.png (573x600, 249K)

and the camera lock on makes it even worse

>literally can't handle games evolving
More like DEVOLVING.
Modern AAA shit is literally all the same shit now: all (poor) visual awe, no content or gameplay marvel at all. RE2019 is a fine example of this, and it comes as no surprise that nu-Doom faggots would love both.

>DOOM is now a flying simulator and is on the Satania platform
Neat.

Exactly. And tons of other people I know and have seen online to state it as well.
The map design, pacing and overall gameplay are just terrible, and the game lacks everything that made the OG Dooms and its better clones good in the first place: exploration, non-arena fights, feeling of threat in combat, and most importantly: MODS.

Nudoom Is only fun to halo players

Maybe to you.

underrated

OHONONONONOONONONO
PAJEET SHILLS BTFO

Name 3 better fps to come out in the past 5 years.

This. Even shooting animations are really slow. It wasn't meant to be played fast.

underrated post

How has noone called this guy out yet? You play fast and smart, it’s an organic mix of speeding around enemies and taking cover. God you must painful to watch play.

As a Halo fan, Doom 2016 was repetitive as shit and this like the same damn game.

How are you supposed to play fast when two imps are blocking a small corridor and you only have a pistol or a shotgun that takes 2 seconds to be ready to shoot again? Especially on ultra violence.

>pc faggot bitching about everything
have sex

>shoots one goblin
>DUN DUN
>platforming section
>BUN MBUNM
>gets a 1 up
>OOOOOO WUM BUM DA DA
they're trying a bit too hard tbqfh

>have a very capable pc
>want the Switch version for portable
Fuck

Dusk
Prey
Killing Floor 2
That wasn't hard. Doom 4 is trash, I could have even named something mediocre like Project Warlock.

Playing on easy with a controller so braindead morons don't get confused.

This with a controller is like a whole different game holy shit, looks so shitty.

Everyone but snoy niggers are halo players.

Publishers are already pushing the "girls can be gamers too!" meme because they are desperate for more customers, and you actually, unironically think they are going to have even less of them?

Have you tried Russian Overkill yet?
It has a Quad Quad Shotgun

desu it kinda looks like shit but ill buy it justto troll libtards

People give AvP shit because they're dumb movies but I'd rather have dumb movies like AvP over movies that try to be smart like Covenant

nuPrey was fucking awful.

what is final DOOM

i thought they had the arenas because of a lack of power, the game couldn't handle not having arenas with the gore nests

>limiting the time frame because you know the latest game is total trash compared to the older classics
You must feel damn proud of yourself.

They literally can't have mods or map editors and never ever will be able to. All of their assets are prerendered meaning you'd need a server farm to make a map or mod meaning it will never ever happen.

Yet still miles better than nuDOOM.
I don't like either one of the games using the older IP's names, but at least OG Prey was kinda niche, no matter its development hell history. They should've just made it into a "-Shock" game.

Fucking this

My only complaint with that game is that it isn't called REboot 2. I would've liked it if they changed the title that way, but as it is it's not a remake.

Holy shit, this is really bad.

>Yet still miles better than nuDOOM.
what a low iq post

>anything past id tech 4

Attached: 1538166998841.jpg (300x400, 31K)

People in this thread complain about console controls and slow gameplay.
They do not realise it is pc version which is running on Google Streaming service with 100ms lag in perfect condition test set.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHU6yLH8yeY

Attached: Stadia᎓ Optimized Loading_00_00_01_01.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

i fell for the bait, here's your (You) user.

Attached: 1553022541120.jpg (464x454, 47K)

>classic doom
>fast movement was useless
>taking cover
gtfo zoomer

Oh boy just like DOOM ][

get both