Computer not powerful enough to run game

>computer not powerful enough to run game
>solution: buy a new computer

>internet not fast enough to stream game
>solution: just move to another city/country lol

what were they thinking?

Attached: 531.jpg (500x332, 16K)

to be honest you should move out of your 3rd world shithole if your internet is not good enough

Google just sold me on Xbox

ironically, it's first world countries that have this problem the most due to ISP jewery

because the number of people that live in urban/suburban areas with decent internet far outnumber the ones who don't

Attached: nobody vote.png (1024x703, 655K)

I live in a 1st world country already. It's actually emerging countries that have the best internet because their infrastructure is more recent.

All based anons need to stop buying games NOW, learn to love and love what you have now, and take up hobbies such as reading physical books, exercising, going outside, making things with your hands, talking with your neighbors, baking a pie... Real human things. Leave these ai bug people alone and don't get sucked in

This is the final moment

cope more 3rd world shitlets

maybe google is sitting on some future quantum entanglement networking tech that will reduce lag to zero

US is considered a 1st world one and most of it has super shit internet.
Shit dude, I've had ppl call about not being able to connect their shitty computers to internet because they dont have a fuckign dial up modem.

Attached: 1542632303385.png (600x600, 139K)

I wan to say we're not 3rd world but we're going to be soon enough thanks to the liberal party.

Attached: 1529623122602.jpg (799x74, 39K)

>a game streaming service for everyone
What did they mean by this?

Interesting map. Big if true.

Not all that surprising though.

I live in America and my third world friend has much better internet. I get 2-3 Mbps, he gets 70.

So when this flops we have to wait another few years to see onLine 3.0?

internet is fine where I am, though, I'm just saying that a lot of my american brethren have dreadful internet as ISPs essentially have a monopoly over things there.

Damn I get 100 as a bongistanian, I should probably appreciate it more

It's actually small (in territory), technologically-centered countries that do.
See: Japan, South Korea.

you are not getting high speed uncapped internet in a big city unless you pay close to 100 a month and even then when there is a lot of traffic you are still getting shit internet

Onlive 2.0 was gaikai aka PS Now. The streaming service so great it resorted back to direct downloads.

>move out of my shithole
>get shot

I feel like this is just a marketing ploy to highen the demand for Google Fiber again since people completely lost interest in it.

They dropped it for several reasons, one of which was other ISPs threatening to tie them up in court for years because they didn't want to compete.

ISPs in American sound like a fucking Jew mafia. You guys are fucked.

That's a pretty accurate description. All of my South America, European, and Canadian pals get 70-200+ Mbps for the same price 6 Mbps (which you don't actually get) costs in a small town here.

>most of my online friends are in fly-over states
>the absolute shittiest Internet companies have monopolies there because other ISPs don't give a shit about places not named Florida, California, or Washington
>as a result, nearly impossible to have fun playing vidya with them
It really pisses me off, and it's a shame since once upon a time we managed to have playable lobbies together.

Attached: 1552091010723.jpg (716x768, 101K)

Make a direct download sub service with a huge library of current and old games and I'll sub that shit even if its 30$ a month.

>urban areas
>with decent internet
>implying people in New York City can play Google's shit

Lack of voter turnout doesn't surprise when the candidates are two hilariously out-of-touch old fogeys with a history of saying dumb shit going back years before election day.

Your fault for being a pussy bitch

What needs to be done is remove text based sites. It demands literally nothing to broadcast across the globe, that's why they are forcing barely any Internet connectivity because why waste it on people that don't use that much? If the Internet needed more just to work, either more has to be available, or Internet as a whole would have to crash and burn as a result.

Already google employees posting praise and belittling gamers who're not at all interested in laggy streaming game service.

One even goes on to list current services like Stadia in defense of it, services that no one uses mind you.

This is one such Google employee, practically saying input lag through streaming is something we'll just have to get use to in the future. Uses things like current framerate/resolution limits of consoles as a reason this will become acceptable.

Sorry, I don't know many people who would willingly play a game where inputs don't take on the reg.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19 Morg - 信仰豊富 on Twitter What I am trying to say is, input latency will (579x336, 30K)

We're going to drown in these threads, aren't we?
Time to take a weeklong vacation from Yea Forums, I reckon.

Attached: 1550702040523.jpg (446x435, 36K)

these same people say muslim terrorism is just something we need to accept and get used to

this will flop.

This whole thing seems stupid as hell when you think just how fast processing power has increased. Why do you need to stream shit when your phone can already play fortnite or whatever. It would make sense if you marketed to people that don't have consoles / pc but then they wont have the internet access. What a shit show

so does this mean 1 Gigabit internet is gonna become cheaper and more widely available?

Attached: when brads dab.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Almost want to save these but I don't really have the emotional investment

Attached: mitt_romney.png (1834x1666, 642K)

My internet is fine, apart from a data cap, but if there is any shred of video artifacts on the game or input delay then I'm not interested.

>california