There was a cool thread yesterday about features in dmc5 you have discovered. can we have one again?

There was a cool thread yesterday about features in dmc5 you have discovered. can we have one again?

I used yesterday's thread and compiled some cool discoveries I found interesting youtu.be/9XIUxfJ0z74

Attached: DoomerZoomerBoomer.jpg (1200x567, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

framedsc.github.io/GameGuides/devil_may_cry_5.htm
youtu.be/KKWYSL25ySc?t=122
youtube.com/watch?v=QTP9m67XlBc
youtu.be/p2lWUQHUapM?t=80
youtu.be/0gBESLaqXFs?t=76
youtu.be/UD6ESrCFEeE
steamcommunity.com/id/itsjustagamefriend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dante falls asleep if you leave him standing there too long

Whoever designed Mission 10 DMD should be shot

Does this screenshot tool work for you guys?
Its supposed to let you free-move the camera around, pause the game and take no-HUD screenshots even during cutscenes.
framedsc.github.io/GameGuides/devil_may_cry_5.htm

Attached: D1vJdlIXgAAq8Gr.jpg (1440x1920, 264K)

Good stuff

if you grab hell caina with buster and mash pistol button you can shoot him more times

The cam doesn't move for me but I think it's because I'm a little bitch who's using a pirated version of the game, because the devs are acting like it works perfectly. All the other features like FOV, no HUD, odd aspect ratios and pausing work for me though

>Overtune
Good video though

Attached: D1ohH0fU0AERnSO.jpg (455x256, 18K)

Why cant I S mission 10 but can S almost every other mission?

it sounded right in my head at the time

Attached: 5bc61e5ee7c5179caa22641e3d2aca64.png (718x706, 777K)

Royalguard you pleb

pretty cool, didnt know about the gum one. Will try later today.

one feature the old games had that the new game is missing is actually good boss battles

Attached: dmc4_credo.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Kalina ann 1 in mission 10 boss battle

All of that with no damage and no style

he cute

I have tried to get it many times but I keep running out of time. Anyone got tips?

Someone posted this earlier:

When you buster a hell caina you grab them then shoot them with blue rose, if you activate tomboy then do the buster it shoots tomboy's super powered blue rose and builds up a huge amount of style (and damage)

I think mashing the buster button also makes you shoot more times

If you buster artemis you can spam exceed to do more damage with the buster, but I think everyone knows this one already

gerbera has different breaker if you are in air or on ground

Attached: 1545448460527.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Overture can also parry

Devil buster breaker attack does way more damage than devil trigger one

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THESE ON DMD????

Attached: DMC5_Fury.jpg (360x450, 16K)

Just Royal Guard lol

Sent

JCing overture does insane dps

Attached: tube.jpg (2560x1440, 3.04M)

Filename "your mom"

When nero revs in cutscene you actually get exceed charge

Cool video.
Did you know you could buster grab 2 enemies in DT mode?

that's a new

You can use that to do this against Vergil youtu.be/KKWYSL25ySc?t=122

Attached: shadow crit.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

Reading with V is pleb mode, the real deal is to Jump Cancel his cane attack, he gains absurd ammounts of DT

You can use the neutral Gerbera attack to knockback Hell Anternoras in their aggro'd mode

I confess I couldnt pull that off so smoothly, so I used some anons webm.

There's many good bosses tho. More than 1, 3 or 4 actually.

There is less terrible bosses too, if i had to say the worst boss in 5 it would be Gilgamesh.

Artemis is pretty boring too, but overall 5 has pretty good boss fights

Sorta digged Artemis, even more once you learn you can buster her ass when she is charging at you

I just hate the part where she keeps flying away and you have to chase

Playing Nero or V can help you fall asleep if you're having difficulties sleeping.
DmC5 cured my insomnia

Artemis is a great boss.

Yea i feel you, still they sorta hint a lot to bring Punchline to the fight, is really fun to do a Punchline only run against her

But Nero has so many ways to pursue. Calibur (especially exceeded,) snatch, and using her options you can snatch right to her.

I probably won't play 5 any time soon because i want to go over the earlier games first, but how well does it run on PC? My laptop can usually handle 7th gen games, what are my chances?

if this is the last of dante and vergil there better be a mundus dlc battle.

Runs pretty well i'd say, if you tried Resident Evil 2 Remake and it ran well you shouldn't have any problems.

Well, i haven't. I tried RE7 last year and it actually ran surprisingly well for a couple of hours until i got to the dinner scene, which completely fucked the framerate to unplayable levels (I'm assuming the number if objects on-screen was the issue?)

What are your specs

Worked the same with Echidna in 4.

Artemis is great at higher difficulties.

Artemis and Goliath are both really fun in NG+

Cerberus the nunchuck has a 360 degree defense than can parry reliably, but for Nero the only safe counter is Rawhide or the breaker that stops time.

Eh, I'm not home so I can't check for certainty, but it should be something like 4gb ram, i5 core, 2.5ghz clock speed. I'm not really familiar with these things

Yeah you gonna need an upgrade user, you need at least 8gb of RAM and that is without counting an actual Graphics Card

youtube.com/watch?v=QTP9m67XlBc

Credo is the only good boss in 4 u goof.

Attached: 1552536124971.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

Oh, I'm aware, don't worry. It's just that i want/have to keep things cheap until i get a stable job and stuff. Although I'm curious now, can the RAM be upgraded without changing the whole laptop? How much would 8gb cost?

>4 has one good boss
>5 has several

No idea on prices since i am not from US, but still, it depends on the motherboards, they have slots for RAM but with each new generation they made RAM's different, they are calle DDR2/3/4 etc, so you can't use a DDR4 8 GB Ram stick on another port or viceversa

Also continue shooting while buster makes you throw the vergil-like daggers

Attached: 1552419280381.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I miss Agni & Rudra bros
both the baus and the devil arm
dual jagged scimitars is just so good

KINO

Attached: 20190319010941_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

I'm not american either, but thanks for the explanation. I probably won't invest any soon anyways

With the Denuvo free version I get stable 60 fps with everything at max

How the FUCK did people figure out the gum taunt? Like what?

when you fly with rocket punch, you can punch enemies with your devil binder.

Is my game bugged or are blue orbs fragments respawned on DMD?

There's a roof I can't reach in mission 3. It's in the area after you cross under the bridge but before you enter the sewers under the library. It only has a few red orbs, but it still bothers me. How do I get there?

The game tells you when it's unlocked and the input is shown in the skill list.

Because it's really strict with the points given and the enemies picked. It's not the only one, though. Mission 12 and to a certain extent, 18, are the same but a bit more forgiving. 10 is just brutal with the points if you don't do it perfectly or as close to it as you can.

You mean the flooded buildings? There's one of those things that you can shoot and grapple at iirc

You need to get to the bridge before the other character (either V or Nero, can't remember) blows it up or some shit like that, read it in another thread.

these points help you find secret missions

Attached: 20190309141125_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

How does Quadruple S work? Can't test it in the void since there seems to be no style ranking in there.

Got more stuff like your pic?

It's out of range where ever I stand.

>implying Cavaliere Angelo isn't one of the best bosses in the series.

Can you post a pic of the specific place? I'm pretty sure I know what you mean but if it's what i'm thinking about the thing you must grapple to is actually just before entering the sewers, then from that building you jump to the one with the orbs

Artemis is like an improved Sanctus fight in all the ways that count.

Fury is pretty much a Blitz that's less gimmicky and with a lot more thought put into it. Most people miss it, though.

I had no idea about the gum thing as nero, that's fucking cool

There IS a style meter in the void and you can also enable an option that disables the SSS requirement for Quadruple S. As far as I understand, you just charge/release the DT button while in SSS and you can instantly transform without the stabbing animation, attack for a few seconds and then untransform.

Sin Devil Trigger

I've never failed to reach the bridge before it falls and there's still no way to reach the rooftop. It has one of those burning platforms on it, so it's clearly designed for Nero to reach.

bustering an Angelo and letting the animation play out will result in a great taunt

>dicking around in the co-op mission
>Dante shows up
>all he does is Stinger repeatedly
Was that a bot farming orbs, or what?

Stinger spam is easy mode for shitters
t. shitter

how do you do these?R2/RB?

Does he not warp out before completing that combo or do those moves stun him out of being able to do that? Every time I try to follow up a counter in actual gameplay, he teleports out after only a few hits.

How do I unlock Vergil's ex-color?

I beat the game on EVERY DIFFICULTY. Got V's ex-color after killing all demons as Nero and then Dante during the credits.

Yet no Vergil. Every guide says to beat the game on HoH, but I already did and got nothing. Now I'm bleeding my fingers out trying to get an S rank on every mission in every difficulty so I can platinum the game till Bloody Palace comes out.

Attached: Lula.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

Either post a pic or go look up a Mission 3 Walkthrough on YT

Attached: Sad Bui.jpg (444x408, 19K)

Has anyone figured out any tactics for fighting the Knight/Horse boss as V? Every other boss in this game it seems like you can counter, stagger, or stun in some fashion but this guy just rides around nonstop and the fight takes ages.

When he first does his time wimey bullshit, V says "I'll take that momentum and send it right back" but I'm not sure if thats a hint or V just talking shit.

R2/RT on default.

The Balrog knockdowns stun them. Nero can do something similar with Overture and a specific Red Queen combo.

Isn't that what those pods she shoots out are for? They bring you right to her no matter where she goes. I've always found that either Artemis or a pod is within grapple range.

You can move around while holding block with Royal Guard.

I kept trying to stand on it since it is a reference to DMC3

beat urizen with dante in mission 10

Was it KINO?

Attached: WAS IT KINO.gif (364x204, 3.91M)

It was cheesy punk.

Have you tried parrying him with the cane?

Now I understand; it's an alternate route for if you don't cross the bridge before it breaks. It heads straight to the sewers though, so you wind up missing the orbs on the normal path anyway. Not worth anyone's time.

No, I wasn't aware V could do that. I'll give that a shot. I still want to believe there's some way to stun him for a bit, he can't be the only boss that doesn't have a staggered state.

Is it true that can you find hkalina hann 1 in mish 10 boss battle?

Do it

Yeah it's in the very far back left

Attached: 1551768330481.webm (1280x720, 904K)

no

Just be yourself bro

yes

Anons talking about when Cavs on the horse though...

UNGA

Don't you ever talk to me again.

Do yous speak english?

me no understandu

Attached: unga.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

Well that thats not very nice faggot.

Tank, I need an exit

Attached: phone.jpg (540x750, 68K)

Ice Age with Dante, Ragtime breakage followed by Buster breakage for Nero.

first, you have to enter the void through main menu, then you work up a SSS.
the main feature of SSSS is that you don't have to sit through the SDT/recovery animations, which lets you work SDT attacks into your combos.

Hope your SDT is ready
Or gold orbs

I had a feeling you might be able to do that, but didn't try it, nice to see it back.

I beat heaven and hell but didn't get it, then went back to HAH mission 20 and did both the credits fights this time and that unlocked it.

Unga read book to get big brain

Attached: 20190318205003_1.jpg (2560x1440, 436K)

I'd say the main feature of it is more that you can enter SDT for a few seconds without it expiring, so you can constantly be popping in and out of SDT without having to build up the meter again so long as you're at SSS.

S-rank vergils fight as Nero in any mode above devil hunter.

anyone else just replaying mission 13 to git gud at improvising with co-op combos while waiting for BP?
getting some red orbs ready for Vergil can't hurt either

Attached: 1529030501639.gif (316x193, 115K)

I played through the game several times now
Is it actually co-op? I thought it was just game data

How do you pull Malfas like this?
youtu.be/p2lWUQHUapM?t=80

And how do you buster Goliath like this? Never worked for me.
youtu.be/0gBESLaqXFs?t=76

If there's a symbol over the "starring" name, then it's a live player, otherwise it's ghost data.

Weird system.

I will once I reach DMD. I'm not going to sit there and reset forever to farm as Dante though. I want to EARN them EX taunts.

Yeah, Centipede is a fucking amazing boss.

there's two missions (7 and 13) where you fight synced enemies with other players going through the level, pausing the game boots you from the "session" though

Rawhide.

Timing.

You get a 2 second time span to buster goliath when he's kneeling.

parry his fireball and he becomes stunned. then you can buster him

>forever
It's like an hour and half.

They really need to take this to the next level in DMC5, with more actual coop missions.
Maybe even let players choose what character they play as for every mission.

I did the Goliath thing yesterday, just hit him until he falls over on his knees and buster his ass.

5's early bosses needed more HP, but that could be down to me playing a ton of souls and DMC4 and just being used to be patient, dodge and exploit boss windows and not get greedy.

I'm just trying to find players in mission 13. I wish there was some kind of lobby system. What difficulty do most people play on?

Those hook things honestly made her too easy.

I think most people play 13 on DH to farm red orbs for ex taunts

i didn't have much trouble finding people on SoS, didn't get matched with anyone when i went through it on DMD though

Another user figured it out- it's ripline only.

Based. I suspect this works for every buster animation where Nero uses his sword i.e. Empusa Queen

Why look! It's a Devil Breaker spawn! Whatever could it be???

Attached: 1538409935463.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

That is what you get for buying the easy version.

fuck Deluxe edition for this to be honest

uH ACTUALLY since the only logical course of action when you find this piece of shit is to detonate it, the game actually becomes harder!!

>free detonate

MEANWHILE POORFRIENDS GET A FREE SUPER BUSTER

>SUPER BUSTER
Which is shit endgame honestly.

>t. nero shitter

ok buddy

Guys how the fuck do I utilize V properly. I find it hard to use both the Panther and the Crow at the same time.

just DT one of them and focus on the other

L2/LBumper that shit and just taunt
You don't even have to play with V

stay closer, DT boost the familiars, use nightmare when shit is hairy. when youre up close controlling shadow is easier in general. griffon dive is really strong. read book a lot to get DT back cuz youll be spending a lot

Can't you just disable it in the DLC area of Steam?

I'm kind of disgusted by the fact that microtransactions have already become so normalized that no one even mentions them in DMC threads any more.

Brthr?

Attached: varjil.png (150x140, 38K)

Disgust is the correct reaction
But you don't have to touch them.

Yis, Bird Gel?

Attached: Дон'т.png (534x520, 343K)

At no point have I had to use them. I've never had a single pop up telling me to go spend money. If you fucking idiots didn't complain about it every day I would have no idea they're even there.

Even five years ago, the fact that they exist in game at all would have been enough to get this game shit on endlessly.

Anyone thinking Orbs are worth their money deserves to be milked
But what I don't like is music only being in the deluxe edition
I would prefer if they were just unlockables with half of the songs maybe being extra.

>someone on my friends list purchased 5 blue orbs

Attached: 1511641396195.png (771x807, 1M)

They were in DMC4, which was more than 5 years ago, and nobody gave a fuck.

They were in DMC4 you fucking idiot

I have a friend that r*ented DMC5, purchased blue orbs, made a beeline through the story on easy, and took it back. He's on friendship probation right now.

I just got a D on mission 12. I feel disgusting but I just wanted it to be over. Is D the lowest?

Please neuter him. Its your duty.

The lowest rank you can get is the one for not coming back to get a better score later.

On which difficulty?

For Nero you barely have to think about it if you use Gerbera. Just perform a forward jump when he's about to attack.

>manlytears being born

DMD. Fuck Urizen.

why is urizen such a bad boss

totally fine
You'll get better.

Giv amolit

Attached: 1542179100143.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Does anyone know if shadow can be crit during his spine attack when you're playing as V?

Attached: DevilMayCry5_20190318_22190347.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

King Cerberus 360 crazyness and shotgun.

I just S-ranked it on DMD and got nothing. I guess it has something to do with the fights in the end credits, but I already beat those and that's how I got V's ex-color and the secret ending cutscenes.

I don't understand how this fucking game works sometimes.

Attached: alessandra-torresani-9.jpg (536x500, 313K)

Used three orbs and didn't realise it would half the score. I wish I could just play everything as Nero.

>posts the only good boss in 4
at least post Beowulf from DMC3 or something.

Urizen sitting isnt a real boss.
Urizen standing is still boring, the tentacle spears being the only interesting part of the boss.
Fruit urizen is just balrog, likely the first boss dante would fight.

I think I know the one, you're at the part where you have to chain grim grips, right? The only way I've ever gotten over there was booking it to the sweet right after the "start with the closer one" cutscene, the grim grip was in a slightly different position when I went immediately instead of exploring

>Used orbs
I can never do that. I feel like that is losing.

Credo was the only good boss fight in that entire game. 5 is loaded with good boss fights.

mission 17 urizen is the only one I'm considering a boss. His second phase is ass.

If you start a Nero mission with the Mega Buster equipped you get a unique spawn animation

God all the mega buster animations are the best thing
Great attention to detail.

Not really? If they're in the same fights as you, it's a live player. If it's just someone you can see partake in another fight, it's not live.

I don't like it but I also don't wanna keep replaying shit with Dante.

I like his second phase, but then again I liked just avoiding the projectiles Urizen sends out on his other fights, and that phase is all projectiles.

DMC3 had the best bosses, The first Grim Reaper you fought as a boss is a great boss battle the first time you play, Agni + Rudra, Nevan, Beowulf, 2 different vergil fights, a boss fight with vergil as a party member (if you had a second controller your friend could play as vergil), a Lady boss fight and the Cerberus battle. All of those were kino

it makes me feel warm inside that devs still care like this. fuck. I'm going to purchase DMC5 just because they seem cool.

Letting him off light user.

My only guess is smashing it with nightmare during a charge since I noticed nightmare caused huge knockback to him sometimes. I didn't try to manually control him though since didn't want to risk wasting DT and dying like a retard on DMD after I was already in the fight for like 5 minutes.

>Hell vanguard
>First boss in the game
>Reused sounds from DMC1
3 had a shitty budget and reused so many assets from 1, but i guess Itsuno put effort on the parts that matter the most

They were on 4 too. People had several years to get over it. It literally isn't mentioned in the game at all unless you actively go after it.
The game has no sort of anti-cheat

Ive been enjoying dmc5 quite alot but im not very good only got s once normally a or b at the end

Because they're completely unnecessary unless you are a complete toddler. The pace the game gives you orbs at is pretty balanced and there is even a fun built-in mechanic to farm them quickly if you feel the need. It's actually a pretty great implementation of microtransactions if you think about it- make it an option to please the bean counters and absolute plebs like It would be different if the game were actually stingy about orbs but even as a newcomer to the franchise, I have to say that at no point does it feel like the game was balanced to compel me to even consider purchasing orbs. DMC5 serves as a good example of how to do microtransactions inoffensively.

Attached: 20190319152406_1.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

How do you get through urizen's last phase in mission 17 dmd

Do you see any endless shitting on DMC4? DMC5 did nothing new for the franchise with the microtransactions.

>Vergil splits in two
>do the devil bringer grab
>"You lost something?" as he grabs both Vergil and the clone and smacks their heads on eathother
shit was crazy

Attached: chad nero.jpg (798x898, 146K)

has one good boss
>It's the only one you fight only once
>the other ones are padded so you fight them fucking three times.

Echidna isn't bad.
Dante is a fucking bullshit boss unless you're cheesing with the charge shot 3 and snatch to bait him into a stinger.

Its normal for your first playthrough. Specially if its your first DMC.
For better results:
>Dont use continues, reset the mission if you die while aiming for S rank
>Try to get S-SSS in most fights. As you unlock more moves this should become far easier. Pre-NG+ nero is gimped as fuck

Nobody mentions them because nobody needs to use them. Ever.

>the fucking dice room fingers my asshole for an hour solid
>credo never ever
>mfw

Attached: Vergil_JUSTD.png (471x650, 499K)

It's easiest to hit him when he's putting the lasers down, but you can get him when after the big attack when he brings up the spikes and charges you as well. You can generally just air trick up to his face and stay there with jump cancelling and keep hitting him, you just have to be careful of when he punches high, rushes, or does that big attack with the spikes. I wouldn't recommend using SDT, I used it when I beat him, but it doesn't really do that much and he still hits you pretty hard with his rushes, and he likely will hit you with them if you're focusing purely on making the most of SDT and attacking him.

To this day I can't believe so many people weren't able to figure out how the dice works.Only one Credo fight is shitty though.

I was always good with the dice timing so I just see it as a boss rush
But its so fucking unfinished.

Im impressed with the sound design

So how do you actually come out of Sin Devil Trigger?

Cool game. Too bad about the cancerous growth known as Mission 10 that it's riddled with.
Hopefully it gets fixed.

I saw user try and say the hat was capcom's way of incentivizing mtx. Not circumventing it, asking for it. I think he was a shitter looking at the price of level 4

Tap L1 if you got in it with Quad S or wait for it to expire otherwise.

Oh fuck I was holding it, okay thanks

If you transformed via Quad S you can only disengage within the first five seconds. Otherwise you have to burn the whole bar.

I'm shit with a rubiks cube and I could never seem to time it right so I just gave up trying.
>more enemies will be more fun!
>8th red tile later

Attached: 1552071508368.png (529x500, 361K)

UNGA

Funny because I'm sitting on 10 million red orbs thanks to the hat.

>I'm shit with a rubiks cube
But those don't require timing. What the hell user?

>blitz through dmc5 in one sitting
>consistently getting S-SS with nero
>start replaying it and begin trying to get better at exceed
>suddenly become too focused on trying to nail timings and stop varying my moveset enough
>rarely surpass A style in encounters
I'm too fucking old for these games now. I can't utilize this many mechanics at once with my retarded boomer reflexes.

Attached: pullmydontetrigger.gif (440x529, 233K)

That is the normal progress.
You are technically getting better but its a transitional period where you get rated lower.

>>suddenly become too focused on trying to nail timings and stop varying my moveset enough
Just tap the button occasionally. You don't need to land it all the time, but when it does happen it feels really good.

just rebind exceed to B, having it under same finger as your regular attack makes it much easier

The only things I've discovered for myself is that in the Vergil battle, you can hit Vergil's summoned sword back at him which does a quick slow motion effect and then staggers him for an opening. I also learned that when he summons a ring of swords around you, you can press circle in midair in gunslinger with ebony and ivory where Dante shoots downards to destroy them all immediately.

At the moment I'm stuck on mission 19 on SoS, because I can't escape from the dome in time when Vergil does the thousand slices all over the screen move. Is there something else I can do besides try and escape?

What the fuck?
Do people actually do this? Do you just roll your finger after every attack.

Are you not using Trickster?

They probably play it like with devil sword dante and swordmaster on.

If you hold the exceed button long enough it goes straight to max act, no mashing needed

Yeah I try to get out using trickster, I guess I'm just too slow. Or maybe there's a visual cue I'm not seeing to react to before the dome even appears.

>because I can't escape from the dome in time when Vergil does the thousand slices all over the screen move
Can't you just trickster out
Or RG the slash at the end but the timing is tight as fuck.

They do require a strong frontal lobe that can visualize which side is going to be face up when you turn it and I have smoked way too much weed for that famalam

That's some small comfort, at least. Maybe there's hope for me still.

this sounds way too out there for me though

>At the moment I'm stuck on mission 19 on SoS
That one is hard as FUCK to get away from in mission 20 on SoS.

Dante can Promotion onto Nightmare during the big beam and hit shadow and griffon with it (you have to jump off when it’s done or he knocks you off)

Or wait do you guys mean trickster upwards? Is the dome short enough to do that?

Like father like son, amirite

Attached: vergil_2.png (452x491, 213K)

Just tap the O button in trickster to repeatedly dash to the edge you numbskull.

Royal guard

By double jumping near him?

I do, i put exceed on square and Blue Rose to the shoulder button

Do you just have to double jump near him to do that?

Double jump and trick out, you should clear it, or you can just triple trick with a quick reaction the second he starts the animation

now this is some new info

When goliath is sucking things up you can discard a breaker into him and it cancels his attack and also knocks him down so you can buster him

>Or maybe there's a visual cue I'm not seeing to react to before the dome even appears
Just keep a close eye on him and start creating distance when you see him gravitate to the center of the arena?

I bet you need enemy step

You can buster artemis instantly when she’s charging at you

Mission 10 is fine
DMD really picks up after mission 11

All right thanks lads, I just need to be faster and pay more attention by the looks of it.

>When goliath is sucking things up you can discard a breaker into him
Wasn't that a tutorial message?

>FUCK YOU
>Oh no you don't, now it's your turn
>You dropped this
Nero is unironically a turbo chad.

Attached: 1528847184048.png (800x600, 347K)

If you use promotion during the geryon fight you can knock it down when it’s charging (the attack V talks about using momentum)

Yes

Can we talk about what you'd like to see changed or made better in DMC5SE or DMC6? Mine are:

>Bring back green orbs and stop giving out so many gold orbs
>Put a difficulty mode in between SoS and DMD
>Let us choose hard from the start because regular normal mode was a bit too easy
>Make the camera better

You can latch onto the chicken head when it’s warping and it will pull you through the portal to the bosy in the malphas fight

>Bring back green orbs
???

Attached: d0b6ced2c59f7059dacd2a9019f77413.jpg (416x269, 12K)

Will he ever come back?

Attached: Untitled.png (499x420, 354K)

Half of this shit feels real obvious to anyone who's played any DMC game before especially 4

V has a special kill for goliath dependig on whether you have nightmare

I want a must style mode.

It's not so bad with the triple jump, you can jump out the top of it's range if you're close to the edge but not quite out.

COMBAT
ADJUDICATORS

Bringer Knuckle stops all momentum for enemies so combos can get really silly with Nero since half his moves stop slapping enemies across the room. You can even knuckle the end of Showdown, but it's really tight.

Bringer Knuckle can be used during any animation that can't be interrupted. This can obviously be used during other attack animations, but can also be used during things like the startups for taunts, Sweet Surrender activation, and even getting hit by an enemy.

People often forget that Double Snatch exists. Makes it easy to line up two targets for AoE combos.

You can Promote to Nightmare, start up an animation like his Illegal Move -> big ass laser and then jump off him. Nightmare will finish the entire move you started while you can move about, plus he goes back to being fully invincible instead of depleting your DT gauge if he gets hit.

Attached: dt knuckle 3.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Kill more enemies than Vergil during credits.

Vergil should say something like: You won this time

>SoS mode.
>Everything going good.
>Mission 17 happens.
>Everything from that point on is balls deep difficult.
Holy shit.

Who’s the best boss?

>DMC 4 is more than a decade old
Fuck this is depressing

Yes! Those things were fun as fuck.

Consumable green orbs for casuals instead of 50 golds that make the game a non-issue for anyone who touches it

>add an option in settings or something to skip 'Use an Orb?' menu entirely, it's fucking annoying for people who don't use them
>Add an option on the game over screen to restart a level from the beginning in one press, so you don't have to go back to the pre-mission menu first

>Hidden Features
>includes abilities in the Skill List

>Who’s the best boss?
The same one who is best boss in 3.

Attached: 1545484215244.png (324x380, 207K)

We can agree playing as V sucks after the first playthrough, right?

Why do you want them back? Those things are 100% gimmicks. You just go down the list of attacks until it poops out a blue fragment. And if you haven't bought enough moves then lol too bad guess you have to do it next playthrough.

Dr faust could've been a way of incorporating that into a boss fight. He challenges dante to a style off and you do more damage at higher ranks but he still takes some damage at D/C so the fight doesn't take forever if you keep getting hit or dropping ranks.

You can parry judgement cut with regular attacks and devil bringer if you time right

>t. doesnt know how to use V

Oh fuck the way the menus are ordered to have you load a cutscene you don't even care about if you want to try a specific mission and then load the mission.

How is it possible to not know how to play V? I am fairly bad at this game and even I can reliably get at least SS with V.

>implying there was any competition

Attached: 1552769094976.jpg (400x409, 80K)

Having to get good at and learn Mission 18 made me enjoy it a lot, but I still prefer Mission 19.

Vital stars were fucking pointless, the removal of consumable items is was a great move. I don't get why you complain about gold orbs getting handed out like candy, because baddies will be penalized for using them and you can always use the quantity of gold orbs in your possession as bragging rights for how few of them you've needed to use.

You can disable skills from the skill list menu so they don’t activate with the input even after you buy them

But the dice always rotated in a set order, it's easy to memorize and time your hit right.

ya got me. guilty as charged

People using default controls who think you can only use griffon or shadow one at a time

I am with you on the gold orbs but consumables need to stay gone.

> can’t disble having to play as V.

Probably Vergil, but I really like Cavaliere Angelo too. I might have even put Angelo over Vergil if his attacks were faster, as is I'd give it to Vergil.

>Those things are 100% gimmicks.
Because they're fun.
>You just go down the list of attacks until it poops out a blue fragment.
And you just attack enemies until it pops out red orbs what's your point?

>Let us choose hard from the start because regular normal mode was a bit too easy
>he didn't beat Urizen in the prologue and get bumped up to SOS immediately

Attached: 1543020881780.gif (260x317, 390K)

The gold orb penalty needs to be cumulative. You should get another 0.9x multiplier applied to your final score for each orb you use.

>Because they're fun.
Go to the void if you're afraid of dying.
>And you just attack enemies until it pops out red orbs what's your point?
Protip: enemies attack.

>lol too bad guess you have to do it next playthrough.
Just play the mission over again? You do know you can select the mission you want to play right? And each mission is like 10-15 minutes.
You can't actually tell me this is a problem for you.

Attached: puffy vulva.jpg (622x521, 63K)

You get a additional 0.5x multiplier if you use 3 goldorbs

I just wanted to fix Dante and Vs garbage fighting themes

Does the gold orb penalty still apply on Hell or Hell?

Replaying individual missions just to get a pickup is 2autistic4me. I prefer to simply save it for the harder mode and save time.

>Go to the void if you're afraid of dying.
Yeah because I'm gunna die trying to pick up a blue orb just sitting there instead. I didn't know it was possible to hate adjudicators, there has never been one that's actually difficult to destroy unless you're actively refusing to buy moves for specific dante weapons like the one in the block room puzzle of DMC3.

I always thought difficulty was part of the series's core so I find it a fault that new players are allowed to just skip putting effort into difficult fights. Like I did as a noobie in DMC3 with Vergil. I was a casual who used green stars but it was just enough to get me through Vergil's last fight and made the game more intense as a whole. I'm fine with normal being easier but so many revives is too far.

Gold orbs are a mistake. We need to go back to Yellow Orbs.
If you cant kill a boss in one go you dont deserve to advance. Its not even different from souls and even the shitters accept it.

But their themes are great and better than Nero's.

Don't you get three penalty-free passes on HoH/HaH?

>Replaying individual missions just to get a pickup is 2autistic4me
Then don't fucking bitch lol.

Attached: HOL UP.gif (640x360, 2.1M)

We can agree wings of the guardian is the best battle theme, right?

You get three gold orbs, I just don't know if they're penalty free or not.

>I always thought difficulty was part of the series's core so I find it a fault that new players are allowed to just skip putting effort into difficult fights
Why are you acting like instant revive orbs weren't present in every other game?

>DMC5
>enemies actually attacking
come on now

Attached: 1553023877653.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Here are some neat facts I discovered:

>you can get a secret SSS in every battle on V by pressing griffon and shadow as hard as you can while running away from attacks yourself, even on the hardest mode
>on Nero, after beating the game, you can secretly get SSS in every battle too by alternating between max charged shots and buster moves
>on Dante, this is a secret, but you can mash royal guard as crazily as possible to achieve SSS during a flurry of attacks, such as for vergils barrage of summoned swords. the devs secretly made it so you don't need to have good timing

How do I dodge Malphas's charge?

You were a casual who used vital stars once, but now you're not. The casuals who use gold orbs in DMC5 won't necessarily be that way forever. Let them have their crutch the way you had yours, and recognize that you outgrew it and there's a chance they will too.

>I always thought difficulty was part of the series's core
lol this fucking guy bought DMC5 thinking it would be "SOOOO HARD like dark souls" holy shit.
People play this series because it's cool and stylish and lets you have complete freedom with the way you kick enemy ass.

Devil buster

Based

I'm not but you didn't get 50 of them you had to think about using them somewhat

This game is hard
hard to git gud at

Holy fuck does this game have a ton of fun bosses
>Goliath
>Artemis
>Gilgamesh
>Urizen 17
>King Cerberus
>Vergil 4

I didn't enjoy the V trio on Mission 18 honestly, maybe on SoS?

Attached: Vergil.png (587x715, 871K)

>dodge

cool video, thanks for taking your time to make it.

Yeah I haven't bothered with DMD mode this time and probably won't because I'm getting old and arthritis is beginning to show signs in my wrists but at least DH and SoS are still fun.

It's still ridiculous to have to replay missions because of that. Don't get so upset when people critique your favorite game, sempai!

I mis-wrote what I meant. Vital stars is still harder than 30 revives. I'm fine with casuals I just think they're missing out on how tense the game can be when they have so many revives.

Shut up faggot I've played each game. DMC1 was a difficult game before Souls even existed.

How old?

Attached: 1401300016564.png (469x361, 110K)

People who complain about the Hat are stupid considering it's piss easy to grind for Orbs with it.

>This guy makes a video using shit found on Yea Forums.
>Nobody cares.
>Vaatividya did the same thing.
>Everyone hates his guys
wut? shouldn't we be calling OP a fag and that those are OUR finds?

>It's still ridiculous to have to replay missions because of that.
You're the only one who thinks so.
If you like games you replay them. If you want to collect all the things, you collect all the things.

If you don't want to make your life easier, don't complain that your life isn't easier.

Attached: handsome turkey.png (284x266, 46K)

>you had to think about using them somewhat
If you ever found yourself in the situation where you had to assess whether or not to use one, you're the exact kind of shitter they were put in the game for. Whether or not you use it is irrelevant; you're bad enough that you found yourself in that position. The important part isn't being deprived of the option entirely, but recognizing that you're bad and resolving to become good enough that you don't have to make that decision again in future.

As above, the tension of having so many revives isn't really a factor when you get down to the heart of it. The real tension is in knowing that if you die and use a gold orb, no matter how many you have, you bear the stain of having used one at all. They'll know that tension when they try to improve at the fights without dying at all.

depends on the game I guess.

27 and I already have old man problems.

I like the fight with the trio on DMD, but Nightmare has a bit too much health. The music's great though, it's cool seeing that moveset used against you, the reference to the critical hit on Shadow in DMC1 is nice, and I like how you can get Nightmare to destroy the environment with Domination and get health out of it. I wish Gryphon weren't such dead weight though, he just melts away if you use Honeycomb Fire on him.

Cavalere Angelo is basically a better Credo.

>informative video about mechanics and features present within the game to help others improve
versus
>headcanon and lore "interpretation" stolen from other forums and presented as the video creator's own ideas

I'm sorry, lad. That seems too young for this, I hope it turns out to be something else like just some strain.

I love Cavaliere Angelo so much.
I wish this game let you skip to the boss fights like how you can just re-take Secret Missions on the main menu once you find them once now. I'd just fight him repeatedly.

Man, that effect when Credo waves his sword is so fucking cool.

When he's fully upgraded and You move Shadow and Griffon to the triggers makes him much more enjoyable, First time going into even SoS without being upgraded enough is a miserable time though
>Griffon dropping dead in 2 hits because I was a retard who thought Vigor wasn't that important

That tension might not exist for someone who would otherwise only play it once and get pulled in by it like I was. It wouldn't have been nearly the same if I could have just revived in DMC1 and 3 when I was just learning.

If there was a Replay Adjudicator which withheld a blue orb from the player until they played that mission seven times, would you be defending with with these same weak arguments? At what point is tedium a worthwhile way of hiding a collectible?
I think the timed rooms in DMC5's Mission 10 are a much more interesting way of doing it, but if you like bashing a punching bag simply because it's nostalgic then by all means keep talking.

>If there was a Replay Adjudicator which withheld a blue orb from the player until they played that mission seven times, would you be defending with with these same weak arguments?
No but thankfully that was never the case and never will be, you just have to reach a certain Stylish rank which has always been fun and easy.
If you need to replay a mission 7 times because you're shit at getting a high stylish rank you should probably need the practice.
Anyway this autistic argument is tedious for me so I'm gunna drop it there. For someone who bitches that he doesn't want to replay a game he likes to get a collectible you sure do want to keep bitching about stuff on Yea Forums all day.

youtu.be/UD6ESrCFEeE

HE CANT! KEEP! DOING! THIS!

1.) Enter void from main menu to acquire style accolade. Abuse simple topgear combos with cavalier for SSS rank, try looping YY > Stinger > BB > Shuffle > swordmaster launcher > air BB > air YY > air launcher > air forward/drop attack > repeat.

2.) You must be at SSS style and have your SDT charged. So cahrge it up.

3.) You will transform instantly. The bar remains locked at full for about 3 seconds or maybe like 2.5 or 4 i dunno.

4.) After that amount of time has passed, the bar will begin to deplete like usual.

5.) Pressing L1 at any point when the bar is locked at full will cause you to turn back into human and save your SDT gauge.

6.) You can do this again, just do a few attacks to keep your style up while you hold L1 for the 2 seconds it takes to ready the SDT.

I haven't rigorously tested it, but so far i've found you have time for A teleport and a three hit combo (teleport first or last input), 4 fireballs, or three and a teleport, a couple seconds of sin stinger/the Luce, and this nifty combo: Launcher > Jumpcancel > air YY > L1 > continue combo with whatever as a human,

It's pretty fun. If you keep your style up against a boss you can start to go into this mode and drop fireballs or the combo and get really good dps, just don't stay in it too longer or you'll waste your form. It's about dipping in and out.

Also if you don't know, SDT can dodge in the air. Like, the roll input command, kinda like how in 4SE vergil's DT go like side-tricks for his side rolls. But like in the air as well now.

Shadow's Skewer attack can parry the big tongue guys out of their charge attack

Attached: dmc5_GOUGE_EM.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>That tension might not exist for someone who would otherwise only play it once and get pulled in by it like I was
Let's be real, user. Whichever way you cut it, those people are not the ones these games were made for. People like us, who the games were made for, will feel that shame and disgust at having used a revive and strive to get better in future, because self-improvement and overcoming your previous inexperienced mistakes is a cornerstone of DMC's design philosophy.

Don't forget, the people who unapologetically use gold orbs and never try to improve wouldn't put any more effort into getting better even if they were removed.

Is there some reason given in the story of the manga or something for why Nightmare looks nothing like Nightmare in 1?

Like half of OP's retarded video is on the skill list.

Don't hurt yourself. I have yet to finish DMD or S rank every mission on any difficulty and i have it. All i can say is, I was doing the trophy for getting through 19 and 20 in a row with no continues. I did it on SoS, and S ranked them both while doing it, AND I killed enough enemies in both credits fights that run.

I do not know which of these unlocked it, but that's what i did. I hear everyone say it's on the higher difficulties. Could it be that they just S rank both mission easily on HoH? Regardless, don't punish yourself just yet. Enjoy practicing your vergil game and try and aim for the trophy/S on those chapters.

Abuse the easy parts of royal guard (I suck with just release right now, but just guard on summoned swords is easy and royal revenge is abuseable). Use the DKA laser when he starts jet mode for style and damage. Charge it some, but not the whole way cause vergil will drop out and counter. Maybe turn on DT at the end to tank the hits and keep your style.

You could also probably meteor cheese him. I don't know if that gets an S or not, but maybe?

Stick to DSD otherwise. I can't into balrog on him, so i just spam basic combos and when he get's knocked back, just tag him with the forward swordmaster and a basic shot from DKA for a little extra damage at the end.

Same reason Griffon and Shadow don't look much like the ones from 1.
Or there's a possibility it used to look like a golem before "failing" and turning into a pile of goop, so they made Nighmtare Beta just be a gun.

>so they made Nighmtare Beta just be a gun.
Shut the fuck up

>Vergil unlocking easy mode is an inside joke with the community
>Every DMC game is known for being difficult
>Hard mode isn't even unlocked at the start of this one

I'm fine with easing new players in so the games can actually stay somewhat popular but I can't help but feel something was missing in my first playthrough regardless. I love this game but I wish there were more moments that made me sweat like mission 19 on my first time through. DMC3 challenged me no matter what I did when I first tried it.

I just disagree man I think my biggest flaw with the game is the difficulty

>that one video of some guy clowning on vergil in dmd using nothing but megabuster and revolver
Megabuster is actually pretty good huh

No you bought every blue orb the moment you could, thats the difference this time around.

Man, I remember some bosses in 3 taking my dozens of attempts to kill, and when I killed them I didn't get hit even once. That damned guitar boss being one of the number one examples. God she took forever.

>boss is doing the same attack over and over
amazing

Same if you die.

Vergil doesn't have a photographic memory.

Oh no, don't be mistaken, I absolutely agree with you about the difficulty, DMC5 is much easier compared to previous entries. I just don't agree that gold orbs should be removed or consumables should be reintroduced, especially because the issues with difficulty in 5 run much deeper than those two elements.

>Always thought the "FUCK YOU" Nero says to Vergil was a meme
>He actually says that when you DT during the fight
Fuck I love this game.

Attached: 1489508248827.gif (500x281, 605K)

No it's not. DMC5 is remarkably easier in every way to the previous games. Hard should have been unlocked from the start. There's a significant different between the impact of having a game being hard on the first playthrough where everything is fresh than waiting till a second or third playthrough for the challenge.

You know what I agree you might be right. what they should do instead is pace gold orbs a bit better

>you can get a secret SSS in every battle on V by pressing griffon and shadow as hard as you can while running away from attacks yourself, even on the hardest mode
I just tried this and died in mission 5's first fight? Am I not mashing hard enough?

>what they should do instead is pace gold orbs a bit better
Does the pace matter

Sorry I meant it's a really cool gun that I like using.

I'm not trying to denigrate dmc5 here, but why do we give Nero a free pass on that while we shat all over DmC for it? Like, I agree it was utterly atrocious in DmC, but what's different this time around? Why do we love it?

>what they should do instead is pace gold orbs a bit better
Maybe, but only because there's no way you'll use as many orbs as they give you unless you're DarkSydePhil-tier atrocious at the game. I still maintain that using one at all is a sign you need to put a high priority on getting better, so the amount you actually have is largely irrelevant.

Because its not Dante
Donte would be a lot more accepted if he was an original character or even younger nero
But not fucking Dante

Context is very important

Donte's "Fuck You"
>Smarmy
>Unjustified
>Limp delivery and limp middle finger, doesn't even put effort into it

Nero's FUCK YOU
>Justified burst of anger to the father that he never had and all his convoluted scheming along with neglect
>Sudden music change
>Literal explosion of power as you enter a true DT

Attached: DeCOOL.gif (540x300, 319K)

Because he already did it in DMC4

Capcom isn't explicitly telling us that Nero is a better version of Dante and that we should just shut up and stop complaining about his hair color.

In DmC it was something they just threw around for a cheap laugh for the game. In 5 it's more deserved since he's facing his shitstain of a father.

context
Donte:
>says it on response to banter from random boss
Nero:
>says it to his dad who he first met when he cut his arm and refuses to aknowledge him

If DmC was called "Demons Might Shed Tears" and wasn't advertised as a replacement for DMC it would have had a better reception and slowly faded into irrelevancy.

jesus christ dudes, i am in the process of s ranking hell and hell and losing my mind.

Who at capcom thought, yeah this will be a good idea a mode where you die in 1 hit with bosses that feature a shitton of ranged attacks.

Because unlike Donte, Nero has heart. He's not an edgelord, just a guy that wants a family and to protect those close to him.
Out of everyone, Nero is the straight man and it painful watching Nero trying to make sense out of everything all while Nico is memeing it up.

Royal guard use back+O to use a counter ez pz

So can you still play online if you go without denuvo after the update?

Fuck these guys they just exist to fuck up my combos. Whats the best way to deal with these stupid assholes?They have fuckhuge hitboxes where you get hurt just by standing near them.

Attached: Massivefag.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

If I would make some QoL improvements to 5 it would be
>Letters have distinct colors, reserving the Gold only for the S'es
>Nero's Super Buster has a different move, not just a slightly more powerful normal Buster animation
>Give V some combos that utilize two demons at once like Shadow + Nightmare or Nightmare + Griffin

What are your nitpicks, lads? Keep in mind I adore the game, just sayin

Attached: happybrother.gif (320x180, 2.57M)

Sword clashing with him is so much fun

What's the dodge window for Table Hopper? I'm pretty much almost always regular rolling and getting hit. Also for DMC4, want to beat it before finishing DMC5 because autism but I doubt they're too different mechanically.

Attached: 1547219949278.png (538x442, 138K)

It's pretty tight. I've only seen the animation for it a few times since I usually just jump when an enemy attacks

Boosting the demons with V should not put them on autopilot. Its too easy

If I fuck up at the beginning of a mission, and I revert to the checkpoint, does the game consider it as a restart? having to go through the mission screen, two cutscenes with a shitton of loading is frustrating

Attached: 1552860830536.jpg (900x1600, 220K)

No its fine
Actually really forgiving

Nope. Gotta restart the mission properly
Or alt f4. The games doesn't count checkpoints if your game crashes or closes suddenly

yes, only way to restart checkpoints withput penalty is to restart the game and load from the menu.

Doesnt work on hell and hell though

I restarted a million times from checkpoint fighting certain bosses to get S ranks
Are you sure?

You're only penalized for restarting from checkpoints if you do it three times in one mission.

Can anyone make a looping webM of Nero and Vergil sitting together with no menus?

Attached: vergil.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Your multiplier at the end drops. If you restart 3 times I believe your multiplier goes to 0.9

Time Has Come > Pull my Devil Trigger
God bless deluxe version.

Attached: e28.jpg (352x338, 30K)

>Give V some combos that utilize two demons at once like Shadow + Nightmare or Nightmare + Griffin

I like this idea, in addition to that the DT should make them combine instead of auto attack, since they are made of particles anyway why not have them merge like a panther with wings or a giant golem bird.

Attached: panther-with-wings.jpg (337x300, 14K)

No continues = x1.2
3 continues = x0.9
I believe restarting form checkpoint doesnt count if that checkpoint is the beginning of the level.

>how did I lose to a crippled boy

Do you get any punishment for 1 or 2?

>Put on The Time Has Come for V's fight theme.
>Actually start enjoying his missions a little since I can just mash buttons while enjoying a song.
cool

>Time Has Come > Pull my Devil Trigger
Silver bullet is such a great musical payoff though.

Shoot at it until it dies

Not as far as I know.

>Behemoth uses dig
>5 times in a FUCKING ROW

Attached: mad about lizard.png (1392x1479, 1.38M)

Same. Im gonna be 26 this year and I havent played games as much as I used to so Im taking my time still with SoS. My eyes strain too easily and I struggle with chronic migraine. Adding the fact I dont really like playing as Nero since 4 stresses me out

>put Ultra Violet as V's theme
>fits perfectly

Attached: 2f1.jpg (247x324, 15K)

Oh shit, you can put on the Shadow fight music from DMC1 for V can't you?

>13yo self beat DMC3 on DMD in 2005
>struggling with DMC5 on Demon Hunter in 2019
This no longer is crazy

Attached: 1552332557540.jpg (640x614, 53K)

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with microtransactions; just how you use them. DMC5 has them tucked away in menus you have to go to specifically to get them.
I'm 20 hours in and haven't seen a single mention of them. If people didn't sperg out about them in these threads I wouldn't know there were any. Totally different than stuff like Battle Royales or Overwatch or something; where it's front and center.

>3 DMD
>Hard
??

It's pretty tough.

Yep, that's what I did. I really want to change Dante's theme too, but I'm not sure what I should change it to.

There's also a penalty for 3 revives. Something like x0.5 or x0.6.

It's normal. I went up to VH on 3SE before 5 came out and still had trouble with the game occasionally.

You're missing the point user

Attached: 1540828783933.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

How come I get stunned sometimes as Dante? Happens when I Royal Guard usually. Not whining just someone trying to git gud.

I changed mine every playthrough
>Human
Shoot the Works
>DH
Lock & Load
>SoS
Taste The Blood
When I do DMD I'm going to use DNC

Attached: 6720cc3.jpg (3300x1850, 511K)

What's with this 200mb patch I just got?

Are you trying to block when out of DT? Late blocks drain DT and if you have no DT then your late blocks shatter and damage is taken.

If you don't have DT RG won't work unless it's its just block.

They patched Denuvo back in.

kino

No, you're wrong, mission 10 is the hardest to S rank in the game

From the thumbnail I thought I was looking head on at a red penis. The fact that I then hovered over to see it full size probably makes me gay.

What does the meter next to the R do too?

Blocks fill it up and releases drain it. Consult your ROYALGUARD moves list for more information.

How does Cavaliere work? I'm asking because I think I've got it down, but I'm not sure.

So you do an attack and then you can follow with another combo. This includes SM attacks which you can mix with your normal moves. If you press when the bike shines purple then the attack will come out faster. If you wait until the end of the animation then the attack will be buffed I think? Those buffs carry over to and from special attacks. Also the back-forward normal chain into the second part of combos unlike everything else.

Is that all?

It's your RG Meter for RG related attacks. Look up your skill list and read that thing for all the characters, there's a fair amount that wasn't in the pop-up tutorials.

No but a remix plays when you fight shadow in mission 18

>Calls stuff that has obvious tutorials in the skill list hidden
>Just says, "discoveries that I have found"
>Too shit to take little Chicky for a walk or jump on Shadow's spike so uses muted webms from these threads
lmao what a fag

Attached: Laughing Dead Weight.jpg (500x500, 117K)

The final battle's Devil Trigger remix shouldn't have used the style reliant track and just had vocals on the whole time. By the time you get an S on Devil Hunter, you've probably already killed Vergil by accident with the insane amounts of damage you get.

How retarded are your binds?

Attached: r.jpg (758x645, 111K)

You start with a set list of breakers that go in the order you acquire them in the story. Use Overture on the healing bugs to one-shot them, use both Overture and Gerbara's breakages to kill the empusa queens, then save Punchline. When the Judecca spawns in hit it with Punchline's breakage immediately to one-shot it, and you're done.

Why?

I just switched DT and Breakaway.

Hilariously, I occasionally break arms trying to DT.

ALL ATTACKS ON RIGHT STICK
I JUST SPIN IT
SSS

I break arms constantly no matter what I'm trying to do. Its like my hands want to smash all devil bringers.

I wonder how many people did that

Same

I swapped Griffon and Nightmare for V, but that's the only change I made.

BANG BANG BANG I'm out of devil bringers

>KINO
Fagerino.

>buying
LOL

Fug, I got a message after I beat the game that I had unlocked a taunt with Nero but had no idea what
Now I assume it was the gum one
Nice

Actually made me laugh

I used to be good at these. Now I can't even beat mission 19 on Devil Hunter.

I WANT TO PLAY AS LUCIA NOW
RIGHT NOW
RELEASE HER DLC CAPCOM

Attached: 71217405_p0.jpg (2052x2902, 1.48M)

spam royal guard

Everyone skipped DMC2

That's the only tough mission

Yeah, the random swords Vergil shoots out are just free DT and RG meter.

>changing binds
git dexterous

Attached: 1536123792144.png (5208x4384, 2.79M)

brown isn't delicious enough, bad art

I didn't, I got hype as fuck when Majin Form showed up as SDT. Game's not great but it has a lot of cool shit in it.

I can easily charge griffon while doing combos with shadow, but it's impossible to do the opposite for me

Yo what the fuck why is mission 18 actually hard to S rank on SoS

Change Griffon to circle and cane to square

not him but guns shouldn't be face buttons because you are always holding the button down to charge them up, and if it's a face button you cannot move the camera or push any other face buttons while you do it

It only ranks your in two fights, both of which are hard to be stylish in.

DMC series in general is harder than souls series.

Didn't DMC2 sell a shit ton because of DMC1 hype?

I'll try that

And it almost killed the series. Luckily DMC3 was fucking amazing.

>you can use knuckle during the wind-up for showdown

Vergil by a mile

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

Anyone know what the timing is to Royal Guard his Judgement Cut End? Sometimes getting out of the way isn't an option. I couldn't find any tutorial vids on it. But I suppose I could just pay close attention to a "No Hit" video.

Ok last time I asked the whole board got super hipster like no one here has ever had an iPhone just got my first iPhone last month how the fuck do I watch webms reliably on this fucking thing

Why are there so many fucking sycophants on TGBS videos? I hvaen't heard of him until recently so I checked out one of his videos, and all the comments are shit like "wow I could never love the games like this guy does"

Since the game is filled with a ridiculous amount of references how much did I miss having skipped DMC2?

I'd dig playable Lucia if she got Agni & Rudra instead of the regular-ass knives she uses.

After considering it I'm going to swap L1 (DT) and Square (Shoot/Griffon) for V and Nero, but I don't know if I should do it for Dante. I think I use SDT more than I charge my guns? Has anyone tried this bind?

>he bought an iphone

Attached: dnt.jpg (628x556, 157K)

Not a whole lot since SDT is the big pull, but Lucia has a role in the DLC and shows up in the DMC5 prequel novel, so you should at least recap on it

>Lucia gets A&R
>they constantly talk about how attractive she is
>Lucia blushes gets flustered

Attached: how motivating.png (441x437, 100K)

ive been blasting through this game and the fucking spikewalls on mission 15 nero are whats giving me the most trouble
what the fuck guys

The other route has no spike walls

Fuck that route

There's that coffin near a wall of masks and 2 death scissors coming out of the wall.
If you stand still on top of the coffin for several seconds, you'll get some blood orb.

Attached: 1552615377886.jpg (1279x629, 71K)

They wouldn't praise her looks they'd praise her cuhrayzee combo's. I'd lol if they got all giddy at SSS and then go "awwwww" when getting knocked back into D

Hey stoppin in to ask something real quick. I can't decide between Sekiro and DMC5. I can only afford one this month. Help me decide

there's a few spots like that with secret red orbs, it feels great when you find one and get showered in red orbs

Whose coffin is it?

If you want action and 60fps pick DMC5. If you want stealth-action then pick Sekiro.

It's a mode specifically designed for masochists.

>Not-Souls-No-Really-We-Mean-It-This-Time-Hehheh
>or the sequel we've waited for 11 years that has spawned infinite hype and memes every single day since its surprise reveal

Attached: 1393537666897.jpg (631x634, 73K)

>He doesn't like HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE
Dante's theme is actually shit though, and it's absolutely criminal

What's your steam ID fag?

I am huge fucking soulsfag and Miyazaki fanboy
But DMC5 is literally the best action game ever made
If you like character action in any way you need to play it.

you have to go back

>Still no new Evergrace game
FUCKING SOULSBABS

Subhuman is pretty gud desu. Yelling "YOU CANNOT KILL ME" during SSS feels great.

steamcommunity.com/id/itsjustagamefriend/
why would you want this

What a nerd

why dont dante and vergil look alike

>all of this talking like it's the early 1990s again
DMC5 saved video games.

Mundus is a hell of a drug.

someone at capcom forgot they are identical twins

Probably pretty retarded. Also have Breaker custom mapped to the left touchpad so I can hold while still attacking. The demo was I think my first foray into this series so I didn't know there would be additional things to bind beyond what was initially shown.

I find it a lot easier to get exceed charges this way.

Attached: 20190319190727_1.jpg (787x649, 73K)

Apparently they aren't twins anymore?

Cant be worse than my buddy who “doesn’t play single player games” then preceded to try and convince me to pay for BDO

underrated post

Safari can't into WEBM. What i do is download the webm into Google Drive and then watch it, but obviously that takes a long ass time so i just don't watch them anymore when phoneposting

Oops, actually Exceed and Bringer should be switched (Exceed on Y, Bringer on LT). That was a setup I was experimenting with.

>Of what? Your existence or your strength?
>Both you fucking asshole!

Attached: 1528980028476.jpg (631x658, 38K)

That part was pure kino

Man I was already struggling with SoS at the end. DMD is going to rape me.