Say something Nice to these traitors who wanna kill videogame industry

Say something Nice to these traitors who wanna kill videogame industry

Attached: google_stadia-4818770.jpg (770x433, 72K)

Bastards

Attached: 1553017555802.jpg (750x933, 517K)

lol, literally whos?

I only recognise havok, unreal and AMD. Who are the other literal whos?

>visual studio
Hold on I thought Google and MS are competing with cloud gaming

This is unreal, I really thought this level of unity between studios was highly improbable
My hope for gaming is simply gon

Visual Studio is microsoft

Microsoft gonna expand gamepass to stadia, screenshot this.

>a bunch of engines
I can slap logos down whereever if I pay the license fees

>the console is a worse version of the original xbone idea
>microsoft supporting it
it all makes sense now...

I for one cant wait to stream visual studio so i can program with 200ms input lag

you retards literally think everyone is killing the INDUSTRY

MICROSOFT IS KILL INDUSTRY
MUH SONY IS KILLING GAMING
MUH EA IS KILLING EVERYTHING
MUH CHINESE ARE
MUH CONSOLES ARE
MUH PHONES ARE
MUH F2P GAMES ARE

FUCK OFF YOU JADED OLF FARTS, GO HIT THE TOMB ALREADY

Normies stream music, movies, television shows and pay subscriptions for everything, videogames were next.

If they kill ownership im just going to play retro shit, there are plenty of good old games, just like old movies or old music.

Fuck streaming.

Bog run down please

Yes to this.
And there is no graphical improvement in past 10 years or so. Those strumming shit will halt progress even more, not the other way around

I see like 10 threads about this and I don't know what the fuck is going on.
I need a tldr pls.

Attached: 2.jpg (640x535, 36K)

Google is making its own console

kill yourself, retard

>Google is making its own console
Nah it´s just a streaming service.

>Middleware software devs are traitors
So Sony is a traitor by supporting them with Audiokinetic or?

that list is less exiting than the fucking wiiU's reveal holy shit
>g.g.guys, you can compile code in visual studio, they are totally WITH US

>traitors
user, they're not your friends. They're selling products for profit.

Microsoft will complete Big Brodude Project with Google Oppression Platform instead of Xbone

tl;dr Google made gaming Netflix. You buy a subscription to use their spyware super computer servers to run and stream games to any device with google-compatible software (chrome, Chromecast, pixel, etc.)

you can compile code on visual studio, so you can make streaming apps with it. There's no real "microsoft" anything in it if you want.

Standard reactionary Yea Forums.
Something of note has happened in the industry, so naturally the hobby is going to die.
Remember the five guys debacle about journalism? It'sw the same kind of shit. It'll be big for a while but it'll die down.
Steam is most popular streaming service for vidya and no-one has a steam box.

Okay grandpa, have fun with your vinyl of half life

also it has 2 second lag during offical presentation with about 2 people logged on the server.
Which means it will be worse for people more than 10km away from their building, and worse when more than 100 people will log in at the same time.

>wahaaaa let me be a dumb coroporate slave, I'm a nobody because it makes you MAD fuck you DAD
yikes. The clown generation is really getting noisier every year.

*Streaming service

At least RPG Maker will never betray us

>no actual developers or publishers
>just generic game engines

Like samsung and apple compete in the phone market

BUNCHA GAME STREAMIN’

Attached: 0A39EC5B-C700-45B9-BE10-C1479E92FC7A.png (720x540, 221K)

MS killed games when they launched Halo to normies and made every game a fucking shooter since.
They don't need a googles money pit.

I don't think half the companies there are involved in Stadia at all. These are all just random development tools that work on Linux. LLVM (the dragon logo) isn't even a company, it's just an open source software project anyone can use for free or contribute to.

>kill videogame industry
They're doing it because they have youtube and twitch.tv is a direct rival. Amazon is already closing the gap between AWS hosted multiplayer and streaming. Google is going to start missing out on that audience, lose advertising dollars and fall behind cloud services if they don't compete.
It doesn't even matter if the whole stream-your-games thing works out. It's only part of the whole service that parallels what Amazon (and everyone else) is building.

Attached: TheFutureLooksBright.jpg (1022x766, 73K)