Eurogamer already going in with the hit-piece on DMC's VA based on Retardera's claims

Attached: 3435666.png (908x768, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.kiwifarms.net/
reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/b2oo0q/reposted_resetera_is_going_after_reuben_langdon/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RELX
youtube.com/watch?v=KgwgFPkZ3LQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED and resistpilled.

>Exposing someone doing something that is incredibly evil and cruel
>Hit piece

There is more to life that video games user. People who perpetuate evil should be exposed for all the world to see

Top tier b8. Expect a few dozen (You)s

oh no not the blackface

Attached: 1457677960927.png (657x527, 252K)

>based on resetera claims
Was it actually racist or was it "racist"

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
>Vavle bans wrongthink games
>VAs get purged from the industry worldwide for hatecrimes
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I used to read EG every day. Last year they hired some gash out of college and six months later they are a full blown trannyera news outlet.

Attached: 1530261330375.png (1024x1024, 74K)

Getting offended over blackface of all things is so telling of these group's actual insecurities

Kill yourself

>of all things

are you from one of those yurops where you do blackface for christmas or whatever

>doing something that is incredibly evil and cruel
what did he do?

based roastie

based

>Eurogamer
>any video games media for that matter

Don't give them clicks. They fucking live and breathe and thrive on clicks like the AIDS virus. If you don't give them clicks they lose advertisers, next they lose their "jobs". Then they starve, start eating their own feces and die

Attached: 1548847054892.png (240x259, 7K)

BASED white woman.

Attached: 1552887893368.gif (445x280, 1.98M)

Oh wow. This...is not a good look for Capcom. They really have to do something about this but I don't think there's a way to do anything without angering a lot of people. Major props to them if they actually follow through and choose love over hate.

So having wrong opinions is evil and cruel. I suppose if I shot and tortured a homeless person it'd be a-okay?

So how long until the next update comes in with the new voices?

>pretending to be retarded

His channel made fun of every stereotype, yet outrage came from making fun of blacks.

If someone wore an incel costume to mock your culture you would throw a fit

Hahaha kill all blacks

hahaha niggers didn do nuffin

>Implying it's not going to happen like every other fucking time.

what's an incel costume?
wearing an incel costume makes you evil and cruel?

I'd probably laugh because i'm not an incel.
Just like how I'd laugh at a blackface video because i'm not a nigger.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Attached: 1552254587408.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

>white people getting mad at a white person for pretending to be black

Attached: 465435786975864.jpg (270x240, 11K)

Based by base.

>Incel costume
lol'd

Nerd/geek costumes have been a thing for decades.

THQnordic guy didn't get fired.
Get fucked you stupid worthless retarded discord going resetera tranny faggots.

Attached: 1552544781998.gif (415x301, 2.51M)

>black man does black face
What?

Attached: IMG_20190312_081151.jpg (468x468, 36K)

Attached: 1284157967346.jpg (220x180, 12K)

What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1553018577540.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Howdy

>Didn't get fired
Yeah, but they did immediately backpedal and apologize for even hosting the AMA to begin with.

I'd throw a fit because I'd look like you

i dream of a day when video games are sustained by smaller niche communities that shut out fagolas like journos, when they have moved on to cover "STADIA" and netflix gaming streaming.

when video games are created as physical media for consoles for hobbyists and enthusiasts, this day will come

Attached: 1342119454367.gif (250x235, 531K)

an entire week after the event.
That radio silence was an astounding good idea since people forgot about it quick.

Imagine if they did that AMA one day before NZ shooting.

And you accomplished nothing. He said a fucking word to you that a fucking kindergarden teacher forces a child to say to another, with no fucking meaning or backing behind it or anything. They're sorry you're fucking obnoxious annoying faggots is what they're sorry about.
You have accomplished nothing and you fucking lost, get. fucked.

Attached: 1551165949105.jpg (850x1202, 138K)

Mornin' mister
coughs

Of course, we are a proud and noble people.

>making a video is evil and cruel
Eat shit you spineless queer.

These days "transphobic" can mean something like "I'm a hetereosexual male so I don't like sucking dicks."

Who gives a fuck if he is?
It's a fucking youtube video, it doesn't matter.

That's what you have to do when stockholders throw a fit.

This to be honest. I'll just leave this thread and pretend I never saw it.

They were thinking it isn't ready but they also can't ask for more dev time from the ceo

A white person putting on black make-up as a joke is just an asinine thing to get offended over. Whats the issue? It seems to me like its genuinely a case of them being insecure over their own skin color. You don't anyone complaining about skin-whitening make-up either because imitation is usually a form of flattery, unless you find yourself so ugly that you can't see anything but mockery in it

Not everyone on this forum is alt right or racist

I think the confusing part was the sheer magnitude of your stupidity, not the politics.

>b-b-but they apologized
kek it was just some half-assed statement from their parent company

Attached: 16455f92b82f71a6cbd56a006a2216ec8bb275e796be4591e92c329f6e5754d5.png (367x361, 366K)

>what's an incel costume?

Attached: 1534171468060.png (358x365, 68K)

Fucking Based

I don't care about your political leanings, why is it that people dig up videos from years ago and think it okay to ruin someones life over it, even if the person has changed. This type of modern behavior is some of the worst shit in the modern era of social media.

I dont visit those faggots websites
whats the story behind this? 've heard they even are going after reuben for this, WHY?

you're an anonynous poster, you're not getting upvotes here, unless you get a high from all these (You)'s

Attached: 1477478684847.png (512x512, 97K)

Because Resetera claims if you’re not with them, you’re a bigot. Pic related. Reuben Langdon is under fire because of this. They consider this “wrongthink”

Attached: 5D2E8ABA-A813-4D81-80A4-17B319E1B083.jpg (1080x867, 268K)

they are griding for XP on a singleplayer game whitout levels

So they hate reuben because he is a nice person

makes perfect sense actualy

Ah, I see you included mine. You lumped all the VA's together but it works because there's so many cases now

anyone got a video of this?

Reuben is too pure for this gay earth.

>If someone wore an incel costume to mock your culture you would throw a fit

Attached: 1370192405659.gif (176x144, 1.59M)

>Incel culture
2019 is fucking wild

According to Resetera, he’s as bad as the New England shooter.

Attached: 31DD1605-F291-4F25-A37D-58CA97EACB1C.png (946x682, 340K)

>incel costume
>incel """"""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""
based retard

>are you from one of those yurops where you do blackface for christmas or whatever
blackface ministrel shows were almost exclusively an American thing so it makes sense that Europe and the rest of the world dont understand why you leftist faggots screech about it so much. Not that any of you cucks are old enough to ever witness them.
Not to mention a lot of this blackface bullshit is people dressing up as famous rappers or sports people with no racist intent what so ever, not that context has ever matter to you delusional cunts.

resetera user using Franky as their profile pic, a series that has the main villain of the world be WORLD GOVERNMENT, big mama that wants "everyone race of the world to live togheter in peace" and pic related is the flag of one of the most beloved characters in the series.

hell, even the creator of Akira took a shot against jewish influence on media and animation in Japan.

Attached: 1517864164232.png (277x426, 58K)

Attached: download.jpg (139x202, 9K)

He's literally CIA.

hmmmm

Attached: tumblr_inline_ofsacpuDjH1sg3o5d_540.png (535x319, 134K)

Lame. If she actually said that it's only because she's heard her father or boyfriend talk like that

Heres his full statement

Attached: 1553022942582.png (1411x1491, 1.17M)

Something like he said BLM and metoo went too far. That was it.

Thank you user.

i thought white people didn't have a culture
make up your fucking minds

yet white people try to act black all the time oh sorry, Americans try to act black all the time.

What racist things did he say?

Attached: 1548521892492.png (620x810, 966K)

nobody gives a shit. theres a thread already up.

Reasonable as hell.
So this is where reason goes to die? Forced diversity and Resetera?

What?

unironically based

>it's another off-topic, off-site related thread filled with tourists that will reach post cap

kill yourselves. jannies and mods too.

based ruben is our madman

According to a “black female” mod, he instructionalizes racism

Attached: 4E7E498C-4390-45E5-9804-D01613D2D8EA.jpg (750x1062, 246K)

this
resetera trannies ruined this place

Attached: ED6513D4-7E3D-4C86-8202-1C6BEFABE5D3.jpg (750x1022, 303K)

Don’t forget, oppression to the mods there is being white.

Attached: 3493177B-6C05-47A3-8CD0-43AA62A4C2A7.jpg (1631x1247, 434K)

Anons, I need guidance
I really want to buy DMC5 but I only have a PS4 and a PC. I don't want to buy it on PS4 because it's censored, I don't want to buy it on PC because it's digital
What do?

Attached: 1552785867668.jpg (390x700, 38K)

pirate it you mongo

>it's censored
It's just some asses, buy it

Why couldn't you just save the image instead of making a shitty screencap of a post?

Attached: 1553012655073.png (551x701, 94K)

Was thinking to do so, but I like DMC so I wanted to do a legit purchase for once

But I like asses user

Attached: 76464337337.png (524x541, 233K)

>Console version
FPS drops
No mods(and there are a lot already)
Costs money

>PC version
200 fps
Mods
Free(do not buy, it has denuvo)

Pirate it, buy second hand copy if you must, which doesn't make any sense since modern games are essentially unplayable without day one patches, all the DLC removed during the development, etc.

This for real?

Wouldn't recommend buying it, just pirate it. Buy it if you like it when they release the version with playable Vergil.

Forgot graphics options. On consoles you're stuck with chromatic aberration and blur.

Attached: dof.jpg (1920x2152, 499K)

were the chuch ladies that complained about mortal kombat, comic books and rock music this obnoxious? violent video games were still sold, and there were PC where everything went, so there was no problem

the comics code never stopped anyone, except the big companies, there were still smaller companies that sold violent and sexy comics under the comics code and everyone was fine, nor did the church ladies stop rock music, not even fucking close.

i feel like the combined i don't have a better word for it than "SJW" or the left, they actually do make an impact, don't they?

Attached: 1465626314308.jpg (2502x3203, 392K)

Seeing all this stacked up made up my mind user, ty

If they ever release an uncensored version I'll buy it for collections sake

Thanks dudes

Attached: 1529703058670.webm (640x798, 889K)

Fucking hell these tannies are just making me more and more hateful, is that their objective, turning us into right wing extremists?

>Eurogamer
Aren't these the same assholes that were bitching and moaning about Omega Labyrinth Z BEFORE it got banned?

Attached: 14000693.png (259x224, 21K)

maybe I'm just bluepilled but after the shitshow with retardera numbnuts trying to get Reuben fired, I'm actually kind of relieved that they've already latched onto another victim who's not as important

jews divide and conquer

Eurogamer has been Resetera: the Print Version for years now. They've gone full idpol.
It's a huge shame because it was good, back in the distant past.

>racism
>incredibly evil and cruel

Attached: 265252019177.jpg (440x475, 11K)

that's not really their end goal. i think these people just naturally want to antagonize and shit on people without feeling bad about it, and this is how they can do it

having had some conversations with these kinds of people, they generally don't subscribe to these beliefs because of any cultivated moral grounds or anything like that. instead, a lot of them admit to having been homophobic, racist or something like that, and then they "wisened up" and now they're doing this instead. it's like a trifecta of projection, overcompensation and the requirement to have an outlet for their natural assholery.

alt-right people are fucked up in their own special way, but they're also basically just dickheads who've needed some kind justification to act like dickheads and feel morally right about it.

Holy shit, I hope this is true. Amazing.

Attached: 1527181217299.png (562x698, 348K)

anglo gaming news sites are literally trash

amazing most of them go full SJW. seriously and objectively anglo culture is really collapsing

And this is why we as a society need to start expelling leftists from our society (starting with journalists) and teach children that "racism" isn't evil, and that its based on a pseudoscience, which makes anti-racism seem like the more morally questionable belief.

but you can actually debate the AR people, i have even had some admit defeat or atleast leave in a disagreement, i just seem to go around in circles with the others though, it goes nowhere.

Stale and weak pasta.

i think that's mostly because AR try to argue using logic (usually poorly and disingenuously) whereas people on the left are used to arguing using emotions. the way people on the left win debates is by making a very vapid statement to garner vague agreement like "x is true because we should do more for y group" and you naturally can't disagree unless you hate y group and therefore you are no longer legible to argue about the subject. this only works if the people evaluating the argument subscribe to the same thinking, hence why the hugbox stuff is way more prominent with the left since they are way more likely to eject people who reject the consensus out of the group.

on the other hand, the current AR debate meta is to try to cause the opponent (left) to lose their shit using some form of logical reasoning and then declare victory if successful. usually, trying to point out that the premise of their logic is dishonest usually has no effect, but if you manage to turn their own strange logic against them then they will ditch the debate or call you a jew/black/roastie (which means you win)

Straight up, these people are deranged. It’s like they have a virus in their head that makes them actively seek out people to target, but they’re deluded into thinking they’re doing it “for justice” instead of them just doing it to get their sick kicks.

>local man respectfully states his opinions/makes jokes, people either misunderstand or straight up twist what he was trying to say so it sounds patronizing and shitty
I'm getting James Gunn vibes here.
I think I'm starting to dislike Twitter, slowly but surely. Besides the few artists that use it as their main platform for whatever god forsaken reason, what's it actually good for? Looks to me like it's just tumblr, but it's even easier to stoke flames and create huge displays of drama.

Attached: 1450368185319.png (720x480, 440K)

it's all so tiresome i just wanna enjoy games without having to deal with all this bullshit man

Attached: 1535156759877.jpg (600x600, 52K)

i wish i could met you in person just to kick your ass spineless faggot

I feel so happy that I scam resetseta every time. Those suicide threads are the easiest way to get money

This is the most ResetERA thing I've seen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 20.31.33.png (1068x193, 37K)

i saw that and thought it was ironic at first

Attached: 4chan.jpg (673x220, 23K)

And yes, Philstorm did get banned

Attached: ResetERA - The Post.png (1074x201, 51K)

The irony is that this activity is identical to Yea Forums raids and online bullying campaigns but they have the 21st century religion backing their activity so they are incapable of sin.

i could be mistaken but i'm pretty sure most places on the internet at some point has had someone post CP on it
like twitter, facebook and youtube

Attached: Resetfaggots.png (960x180, 12K)

you're not allowed to have your own opinions
you must follow the collective

Ha.

>and pic related is the flag of one of the most beloved characters in the series
But that's not the Nazi swastika you goddamned american retarded faggot! Jesus Christ.

James Gunn talked about how he wanted to fuck little girls and regaled about how he likes to watch underage girls squirt with his best friend Jew producers.

Its a bot or discord tranny
Usualy jannies get the first guy, so just report

ironic, given resetera is pedo

yeah i know but i want to play pretend here the other stuff is true though, still didn't stop them from removing it, lol

i don't follow drama usually but this shit peaked my interest is the owner of resetera a pedo? if so got any deets

Exactly, except back then people were up front about it being for entertainment. They’re like damn Inquisitioners.

Attached: C42B11C7-1367-4DDC-835C-04A20F470A78.png (1280x720, 331K)

>people are whining about James Gunn being a pedo while whining that Reuben is being unfairly picked on
You people have zero self awareness. Also anyone who thinks Capcom is firing Reuben is retarded, this shit will be forgotten in a week.

I want /pol/ permabanned from this board.

Is there any legit way to bring that fucking site down? Seeing all the comments from the site and being powerless to refute them as you get banned because of their cult mentality, makes me fucking mad

Attached: 1534838992901.jpg (480x480, 24K)

No.

Remember, this is the future you chose. Enjoy it.

wait till the owner turns 30

Just laugh at how pathetic they are.

>incel costume
You earned this (You)

Attached: 1450395372003.jpg (760x430, 160K)

The only rule there really is mod feels, They make up arbitrary shit on the spot looking through their last week ban spree.
resetera.kiwifarms.net/

I literally do not encounter anyone talking about resetera outside of Yea Forums. I only ever hear about that place here.

it blows man but just remember most people don't hold the same beliefs as resetera

>One VA has an opinion online, ResetERA causes public outcry and wants his career to die
>Another degenerate VA breaks the law by illegally taking class A drugs, ResetERA demands SEGA release the game as it's "not an issue"

They are so fucking ass backwards it's insane

Just expose them and normalfags will avoid it like the plague, then they'll run out of targets and start to eat themselves for not being idpol enough until they throw a collective tantrum and begin another even more radical echo chamber.

Kiwi Farms is a bunch of autistic retards, to be fair

Attached: 1529786941935.png (733x140, 18K)

Anywhere that's full of homosexuals is also full of pedos. There's multiple studies that show Homos often shift from buggering adults to children. And children that are sexually abused are more likely to become homosexual.
It's a reproduction strategy.

if you take it down they'll just go somewhere else, possibly even here. No, this would need to be solved at the root

The Morrison thing is a legitimate controversy but he's such a minor character that who cares. No one will care if he's recast.

The Rebuen thing though is just.. he's a whackadoodle, we've known this for years. The dude has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. Yeah he's an idiot who thinks something as stupid as Qanon has merit but even there his context for it is all over the fucking place, like he's used Qspeak in post about enviromentalism which has.. absolutely nothing to do with that conspiracy. He's not remotely malicious, trying to destroy someone's career because their kind of a whackjob is just stupid. .

To give you a hint about how much anyone outside of Retsetra cares about this, no one is talking about it in the DMC Discord or the subreddit or fuck even on general gaming sites and subreddits.

Why are you in all the DMC threads talking about how gays reproduce through raping kids?

i agree with your statements on most fags being pedos but is there anything else about resetera that has pedo connections?

Mock them.

Attached: 1542329568474.png (1028x166, 62K)

Someone needs to go to the underworld and seal the gate from the other side.

Attached: 1443604108558.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Null can be chill when it comes to him being under pressure, like now when the kiwi's are trying to nuke the site. otherwise he's can be abit retarded.

Trolls trolling trolls

based

Eh? This only the second time i've posted this info since i started coming to /v

>Null can be chill when it comes to him being under pressure
Null is a cowardly faggot and if you think otherwise, its very telling about you.

You sure they weren't just over the top jokes that were funny back then and feel awkward or out of place now? It's not out of the norm for "people" in Hollywood to be scummy bastards by any means, just take a look at guys like Weinstein or Dan Schneider, but all I saw were screenshots of edgy jokes from 2009 or 2010 on his Twitter page. Hell, this place used to love its Oingo Boingo-posting and party vanning, believe it or not.

Attached: 1552771835253.png (496x483, 344K)

enlighten me user, what the fuck did he do in the past that's pussy shit?

The mods on Neogaf were outed as pedos iirc, Resetera is the same community just with a different name.

>People in the resetera thread getting pissed that even reddit is calling them out for witch hunting and being retarded.
The fact they still think they're doing something good is what baffles me when everyone knows how full of shit they are.

When was the last time you risked your life to make a documentary bringing to light the squalid living conditions of underprivileged south americans?

You made incels mad

>I think I'm starting to dislike Twitter, slowly but surely.
How can you not already hate it?

freaking pedos man we should kill em all

Attached: 1551829483801.gif (500x230, 941K)

(((James Gunn))) is a pedo and it’s a fucking abomination that he got his job back so he can groom more white children. Reuben did nothing wrong except by putting niggers and trannies in their place.

CHAD Stacy

>be racist white supremacist
>gets mad when called out for it
whites are inferior

Went on a tardrage where he tried to control Chris's finances
Tried to run gay ops in order to get Jim's personal information
Bitched out and hid in the bathroom when a tranny showed up to his mom's house

Attached: 1529830966726.png (1301x270, 44K)

>say something stupid
>people point it out
>U MAD
why are leftists this stupid

Is he defending Chris out of some feeling of guilt or something?

where is reddit calling them out

His videos were stupid and not funny. Like, I didn't find them offensive, and did understand the jokes he was making, but they were just not funny. Dude in in his 50s making same kind of braindead content as what teenager would is just sad, not hateful.

Trollshielding and troll remorse are both real things, yes.

there's one thing posting on an anonymous imageboard either being satirical (or sincere, poe's law)
and posting on Twitter, with your real name, with the entire world to see, with edgy jokes and talking about kids inappropriately, and advocating someone else be fired because they did something less edgy than you on Twitter because of CURRENT YEAR (yes, Roseanne).

Then like the spineless and agenda driven factory they are, Disney hires him back.

Will either of them get fired over this? The Morrison guy would be disappointing and funny because he's actually Jewish, but if Reuben gets the axe I might never buy a Capcom game again

couldn't the pol immigrants on this board go over on resetera and shitpost over there? i'm sure it would be more exciting and could actually help with the state of the games community

The problem with /pol/ is that you have two groups after James Gunn - the people who are feigning moral outrage at dead baby jokes, and the people who are legitimately outraged at dead baby jokes. Both are insufferable.

lmao imagine thinking Capcom gives a flying fuck about what a bunch of mentally ill trannies think.

Attached: scum.png (1440x1314, 257K)

2/10 missing fake lips

>think they're doing something good
They've never been interested in doing good. They want a world where White people are extinct, where men suck each other off and and fuck each other in the ass in the middle of the street, where being a pedo is considered legal, etc, etc, etc.
They are just a mentally ill pack of degenerates.

>Both are insufferable.
Shoo shoo fenceshitter

reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/b2oo0q/reposted_resetera_is_going_after_reuben_langdon/

im not an incel tho, im asexual.

This is the current year, do not underestimate them.

everything related to chris got fucked up due to the idea guys but null trying to control Chris' shit was pretty stupid on his part
his whole feud with jim is gay because he is eternally seething he can not monotize the farms, Josh needs to do some shit to get over himself
That last thing is just fucking funny

>people who are legitimately outraged at dead baby jokes. Both are insufferable.
and fucking little boys
etc etc
and then being a hypocrite and asking big daddy Disney to fire Roseanne because she compared someone who is ugly to a Planet of the Apes moves, and then they cry because she's 1 drop of african american descent and then THEY infer it as racist, when the left is racist because they see that way, not that the person in question is just fucking ugly.

>stole Kratos
But... his original voice actor was black?

Buy on PC and back your shit up

this doesnt really count
this is the DMC subreddit, of course they'd be on Reuben's side

Both Trish/Lady have flat white as fuck asses and look like roastie tier thots and needed patches/mods just to be presentable you're missing nothing watch the cutscenes on youtube then see how flat as a fuck door Trish's ass is.

If Reuben is fired, fuck Resetera, i miss the time when controversies like this were war less present.

No one is actually upset about dead baby jokes, it's about holding progressives to their own standards. It's rule 4 of rules for radicals.

>BANNED: REASON IT'S 2019

>implying a progressive could tell the difference

>forum

Resetera pls go

I fucking hate politics. Every politician and social justice mentally ill cunt should all be wrangled up and burned alive in public. Fuck these cunts.

I'm never buying a Capcom game again if they actually replace Reuben over this horseshit faux outrage.
Reuben is such a good guy.
I'm so tired of all this.

Attached: 1552532406012.jpg (1080x1138, 492K)

>let's ruin this man life because he has opinion that differs from mine
This is fucking terrorism. Feds should take this entire website down.

Attached: 6662333.jpg (352x550, 40K)

>implying someone could do Dante better than Reuben?
Who are they going to have? Drew Coombs? it's alright but it's not Reuben.

full of trannies and mutts

Attached: 1543046490393.png (636x662, 472K)

Nigs dont have anything else to do. Not like they are contributing to society

It's also literally the only place on Reddit talking about it, no one fucking cares about this really outside of Resetera.

Yo it's okay to talk about how much you want to fuck little kids under your own name and profile, but don't expect people to not point it out. Also Hollywood is filled with actual pedophiles, so the connection isn't really tangential. People just wanted the satisfactory evidence that Hollywood are hypocrites. I really don't give a fuck about what Disney does with Gunn. What's one pedophile director versus another pedophile director? The whole thing is rotten to begin with.

Has Eurogamer been acquired recently?

They changed their tone drastically in the last 6 months
It's like all these websites are being acquired and collected by megacorporations who then push propaganda through them every day

Attached: 1285858706035.gif (550x413, 104K)

>These are the people who call everyone incels
Yikes!

The artists that don't bitch and just post cool art are pretty nice, but that's been dwarfing more and more compared to shit like what this thread's about, for about four or five years. No idea how I put up with it for so long.

Falseflaggers baiting other "falseflaggers", complete cesspool as usual

>incel culture
This is the best thing I've read all week

>transphobic
Based, why haven’t you taken the terfpill yet user?

im expecting shit to pop up on /r/games or /r/pcgaming soon

Speak for yourself, you ignorant user.

>in the last 6 months

It's been far longer than that user. Pay attention.

Controversies nowadays are fucking annoying.
And depending of the person, it change a lot.
Remember when Kojima quitted Konami? people were going apeshit, even if it was Kojima's wish to left MG.
the irony is that Kojima did the exact same shit to David Hayter with V, and beside some fans, nobody cried, saying Kiefer was best because "Kojima said it".

literally no black person complained, typical lying white supremacist nothing comes form you people cant wait until you are extinct,.

Man watching Roseanne defenders cry still hasn't gotten old.

Yeah see one of my big issues here is equating two completely different things. The Morrison VA might actually be malicious in his views and content, which is a real issue for a company. I could see an argument for him to be recast (plus he's a minor character so it's not like many people would give a damn)

but Langdon is just kind of a conspiracy nutter who's views are all over the fucking place and this has been known for years, he's not remotely malicious. firing someone for being kind of a whackjob is a completely different ball game.

western stuff is only getting worse and worse and worse and worse. im sure as fuck this outrage culture garbage wont end until the industry totally dies. everything from the west has rotten. im done with every western trash.

gonna eat arbys in celebration of this

That's not fencesitting, you dumb fuck. Nobody with a brain cared about Gunn's twitter.

Outrage culture will never go away.
Even here on Yea Forums our entire history has been defined by getting mad at very minor things. It's just how video games go.

Chill out man. I was just joking around. Don't go all keyboard warrior on me.

wtf are you talking about you inbred incel white supremacist

People on here genuinely believe Yea Forums isn't taken over by 'normies'? Because it is.

Every genuine incel is made fun of, yes even here.

That's why the word 'incel' holds no power over Yea Forums

To be fair, it did go too far with Chris. He would have just been the typical aspie, who probably would have murdered-suicide Barb at this point if the internet didn't document his every waking moment since 2007.

>Eurogamer
>Europe
>Witch hunts
Checks out, no idea why everyone pretending it is okay though, it is a fucking witch hunt in broad daylight, not even fucking dressed up as something other than to put a fucking "Kill this guy social network and work career forever" for nothing.

Everything comes from us, tranny.

What's up with millennials constantly twisting shit in order to make it fit their stupid, internet-based world view?

This post deserves more attention

he honestly comes off as mostly a sort of peace loving hippy here who doesn't really want to take sides and avoids conflict.

you stole everything

What is qanon?

hey nigger

WE

kill yourself, kike

>Incel costume
>Incel culture
You're retarded but damn I laughed.

Attached: 1550355458219.gif (500x455, 496K)

not enough people hold others accountable to their problematic actions, you can be a shitlord and get away with it no matter what! stupid alt-right nazis survived so long without any recurse! ive seen abusers ive known myself just pretend to be gone but still be there!

the best you can do is surround yourself with people who also do not forgive those actions! make the right connections and choices, prove to the world that you can be good and allign yourself with a crowd that shares your sensibilities! that's what they're doing!

I'm talking about hypocrisy. But it's nice to know you outed yourself as the dumbfuck you are.
See above. Do you people not follow post chains or reading in the context of the tertiary subject at hand?

Attached: 1443224685511.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

Some /pol/tard conspiracy where Trump is going 45D chess on pedos.

It's so obvious this board is raided by people who think posting racist shit is in their benefit because I have nothing better to do than to notice when there is an upswing in these type of threads and their replies.

>something happened
>people are making threads about it

based cat poster

Attached: 14.png (2072x1495, 1.78M)

Attached: 1527109480375.jpg (2048x1024, 330K)

NIGGER

The millennials have arrived.

What hypocrisy? Omly retards thought Roseanne and Gunn were 1:1. Sane people don't do witch hunts.

take Pizzagate and put it on steroids, with an "insider" posting vauge "crumbs" of how the Deep State (who are all satanic, pedo, cannibals getting high off Aderenchrome who may or may not have a child sex prison on Mars) is being taken down by Trump secretly. It's really stupid but the context Langdon uses it in has like almost nothing to do with the actual conspiracy theory, like he's used it to talk about.. Enviromentalism???

>thousands upon thousands of people ready to support and cater to the claims of a bunch of lunatics out to ruin the fun for everyone else
>But zero willing to listen to my stupid ideas
This sucks

Attached: 1498819232511.jpg (295x399, 19K)

WUZ

Attached: 1456092967991.png (599x546, 448K)

Yeah, you're right, I've been here since 2017 and it's gotten really bad hasn't it, fellow oldfag?

Attached: 1407717666318.png (400x400, 7K)

>Drew Coombs?
Devil May Cry's a rocking don't come a knocking baby yeah

No, the pedophiles are Hollywood.
Everyone knows the MeToo shit is only the surface and that Hollywood execs have been raping child actors for decades now.

>likes the absolute worst parts of Yea Forums
Wow.

Fairly sure I'm older than you, and I'm glad you have good points retorting my posts.

Attached: 1252122649067.jpg (400x571, 119K)

Attached: 1551094190704.png (447x438, 401K)

Despite making up 0.5% of the population 40% of trannies commit suicide by age 30.

They were.
It's just one was racist and the other pedophile.
The pedophile was forgiven because pedophilia is slowly trying to be pushed into the mainstream as something normal, and because Hollywood is full of them.

The only thing I'll say Rueben did wrong is bring up the 8 Site in his response for no apparent reason. That's not a good look right now.

Fuck off, pedo

Exactly. Hypocrisy. That and Roseanne wasn't nearly as 'racist' as the media made it to be. Just an ugly person, and they happened to be barely black.

Still, poor taste all in all on both, but hypocrisy with Gunn being forgiven.

Attached: 1548717120105.png (429x410, 11K)

They were bought by Reed Exhibitions last year, with Rockpapershotgun, Gamesindustry.biz and the other Eurogamer sites. Reed is owned by RELX so probably new corporate orders to start generating otrage clickbait revenue asap.

Indeed you are older, you are a millennial, part of a decrepit generation of manchildren who spent the time they had the cultural spotlight making an embarassment out of themselves by pretending watching superhero movies and buying certain games was political activism.

If the 2010s aren't memory holed, absolutely everyone is going to be mocking millennials from now on for turning politics into a joke, and for regressing to 5 year old-tier boy vs girl slapfights.

Attached: millennials.jpg (2970x1980, 1.91M)

>just because we stole Kratos from you doesnt make it okay
Fuck off. If anyone's argument is "it is okay when we do it" they should never be given any sort of respect.

Twitter is the worst thing the internet ever created, not only for being a cesspool of morons, but because it gave them power. The world would improve so much if that thing never existed.

MeToo only happened to draw attention away from kids/child actors being molested and raped by Hollywood execs and actors.

Gunn did nothing wrong, you fucking incel.

wait why

Attached: 1532134971982.jpg (633x499, 62K)

> Reuben was just sharing his opinion, but his opinion is misguided.

the comments

Attached: gun.png (320x320, 90K)

I don't understand
what's so bad about racism? Being cautious of unknown people saves lives, blindly opening arms to everyone is just asking to get stabbed by a random fucker just because you two are from vastly different cultures that it's nigh impossible for you to find common ground
If they wish to migrate into your culture and they're genuine good people and they put effort into , they've earned their trust and thus can be considered allies / friends / family, skin color doesn't matter if you're a good person, but it's difficult to distinguish the good form the bad because there's so many bad ones.

Attached: 135529880265.jpg (540x378, 30K)

Okay? That's not what this particular conspiracy theory is about, it's a facet of it but only in so much as everyone the Q guys dislike is lumped into it. It's basically a conspiracy for crazy boomers.

>0.5%
Even less.

>Indeed you are older, you are a millennial, part of a decrepit generation of manchildren
Stopped reading there. Keep your delusional projection to whatever echochamber you came from with your self righteous idiocy.

Also
>stereotyping, assuming my gender and race
Problematic much, racist?

Attached: 1294079736848.jpg (180x180, 12K)

user, I don't know where you heard that but using sexual abuse to draw attention away from sexual abuse does NOT sound like a sound idea.

>what's so bad about racism?

banned

I've read what he said about all the political bullshit going on but nothing he said was really out there and just thinks both sides are going overboard and wants peace between everyone. Is that really bad enough to get fired?

The reasons for why talking about that site is a bad look right now should be pretty obvious.

Neither did Roseanne with that line of logic.
They both did stupid shit knowing full well who they were.

>Stopped reading there
Of course you did, millennials also suffer from ADHD.

Attached: millennial male creature.webm (564x606, 1.13M)

nothing. only people people with below 110 IQ still care about racism

You've mistaken Racism for Xenophobia.
Humans are naturally xenophobic. Racism is something that is learned though.

i don't follow internet drama pal

Reminder that the 1st Amendment only applies to those who use it responsibly. You're not allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater, you're not allowed to believe that God incarnates in bread, you're not allowed to report on mass shootings without a journalism degree. Those are FACTS. And facts sadly have a liberal bias.

Attached: image0.png (737x639, 100K)

the ausssie shootposter

Except they both did the same, which was write tweets.
Gunn wrote pedophile tweets, and Roseanne racist shit.
Why aren't both treated the same way?
If Gunn made racist jokes instead, would he have been forgiven?

This. #loveislove

It does when it also helps one of the agendas they're pushing, the feminist one. And that the public are less likely to chimp out over women offering themselves up to Execs compared to the stuff that was coming out about rampant child abuse.

Why the fuck is everybody talking about Morrison's VA when Resetera is literally trying to get Dante's VA fired
>Why the fuck is everybody talking about Morrison's VA when Resetera is literally trying to get Dante's VA fired

What your describing isn't racism, it's more tight controls on immigration and cautiousness. Racism is "X people are inheirently inferior and/or terrible because insert reason here"

That would imply any black person not using ebonics and dressing like a gansta is acting like a white person.

You're brain dead.

But if a group of people truly is rotten to the core and there's not a single soul to be saved there, wouldn't it be serviceable to be racist towards them?

my bad i don't follow any of that i guess he posted on it ?

Bought a second copy for a friend who doesn't normally play these games. Fuck retardera.

Hopefully Capcom doesn't have to the spergs.

Except hate speech is immoral, and pedophilia isn't.

>Rules for thee but not for me
I'm fucking sick of Hollywood elitists, I hope they all get metoo'd.

It's called bait, newfag-kun

die you fucking nazi incel

That's a false equivalence, racist jokes perpetuate racism so they count as racist

No, wanting to fuck kids is a reason to mock, laugh and isolate someone.
Maybe even to kill them.

because resetera is retarded and mixed up what people would care about if this shit was brought to life in other words
black face > gay culture war shit

Wow, you must be fun at parties.

>The fact they still think they're doing something good is what baffles me when everyone knows how full of shit they are.
Zealotry is funny like that.

There isn't a group in the world like that. People are people. you'll find shitty and good people in every group.

You're more likely to die first tranny, by your own hand lol.

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

what if i want to perpetuate racism

last (You), since you're playing the "I was only pretending to be retarded while I spew contradictory nonsense and hope he gets confused"

I'm quite comfortable in my identity and I don't have to rely on any vapid pop culture or vidya to demonstrate my like for videogames, nor am I caring about culture wars besides my passion for the freedom of debate without someone yelling about fucking pancakes.

You have a nice day, I'm off to make some fucking delicious lamb shanks.

Attached: 1395374403841.jpg (400x414, 131K)

Gunn's tweets were years ago and he already apologized for them years ago. Roseanne's tweets were current while employed by Disney. It's not that hard.

>You're not allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater
Actually that's only if any harm is detected from the act, you can actually yell fire in public and it's not innately illegal
>you're not allowed to believe that God incarnates in bread
[citation needed]
>you're not allowed to report on mass shootings without a journalism degree
[citation needed]

Okay, but it's a biological fact that various countries that do have people of color are inferior. For example, most if not all arabic countries are inbred as fuck and their IQ hovers around 60-70
african people aren't smart either

Oh wow, you must be fun at parties.
Oh wait, you are probably a millennial so you are probably an awkward and lanky beta bitch who has never touched alcohol even once in his entire lifetime of being a pushover.

Go back to the 1950's.

Then you are racist

>I hope they all get metoo'd
*blocks ur path*
Heh, nothing personnel starlets

You DO want a role in the next hit Tarantino film and a few million bucks, right sweetiecup?

Attached: 4532DE9C00000578-0-image-a-14_1507653722785.jpg (1908x1146, 345K)

the Morrison stuff is actually possibly a legitimate controversy. the Langdon stuff is just idiots getting outraged over a long known conspiracy new agey whackjob... being exactly what he's been known to be for years.

have sex

You are a millennial, you have no "identity".
You lead an empty existence that revolves entirely around consuming entertainment media.

Attached: 1523349303906.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

>we have to ridicule someone for their mental illness and drive them to suicide instead of helping.

wrong
amish and jews are like that

that's racist

Being cautious of people does not mean you shouldn't treat them with dignity and respect. Like you said, if someone is being good to you, is treating you nicely then you've no reason to be disrespectful to them.

>ctrl+f "millennial"

Literally a samefag. Doing exactly what he's bitching about, hilarious.

Attached: 1377917068640.png (500x375, 241K)

you're right but what are you doing on this board

It's not the goy's fault that they can't enjoy pizza parties the way the chosen can.

someone tl;dr this shit about based reuben

>mental illness
Gender dysphoria is also a mental illness until they tried to normalize it.
How long until pedophilia is normalized too?
I do not trust anyone in that regard.
I will always mock, attack and laugh at pedophiles.
Killing them would be an act of mercy.

>no reason to be disrespectful to them.
Unless there a nigger

see

His father was a klansman and he refused to work on DMC3 unless a black VA was removed from the project.

I have and i *gasp* used my own parts unlike you disgusting freaks that hack your own cocks off and call a hideous puss filled wound a vagina.
KYS freak.

>evil and cruel

Attached: 1521738079141.jpg (480x478, 32K)

what if niggers and other brownies don't treat him with respect or any kind of common courtesy?

Just looked up RELX and hoo boy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RELX

Remember when we tried to help transexuals, and that ended up with us helping them cutting off their dicks?
Try to "help" pedophiles, and that will end up with the government providing them kids to fuck.

He looks asian though. I thought it's okay for asians

> people dig up videos from years ago and think it okay to ruin someones life over it
> modern

wtf? how is this shit modern? have you ever heard of anything happening more than 20 years ago? digging up shit to ruin other's life is a typical human behaviour that has always been there, you intemporal zoomer

>You're not allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater

Yes you are. U.S. v. Schenck was overturned long ago. The rest of your examples are non sequitur.

Attached: IMG_20190318_014423.png (493x490, 342K)

have sex pathetic small dick incel

Mocking culture war "fighters".
The only purpose of a modern idealist is to poke him until he spergs out in anger, and this place is full of those.

South Nigera has a very well educated populace, it's more of a money thing. Countries that don't have money cannot really afford to educate their populace so their IQ average comes out lower (which is why IQ is a pretty shitty way to measure intelligence, basically every country as it gets more wealthy has it's average IQ go up).

asians are too smart and successful to get a free pass

Is it true Eurogamer got the cops to raid PQube's offices last year or have I been memed on?

Quality post.

I'm a lawyer. Please don't quote law at me, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL

respectable

>could of, could of
I can't read this. I just can't.

Legit laughed out loud. underrated post

Attached: 1447359038529.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>if someone is being good to you, is treating you nicely then you've no reason to be disrespectful to them.
What if that person has an nefarious ulterior motive behind treating you nicely?

Incels aren't allowed to have sex, especially if they have small dicks. Not sure why people are telling them to do something illegal.

Indeed, because it's true.
It's why millennials have no achievements, why they are manchildren, why they watch superhero movies for 5 year olds when they are almost in their 30s, why they are pretty much kids in the bodies of men and women.
I guess that's why they refer to each other as "males" and "females" instead.

Attached: 1538288568423.png (924x560, 63K)

>people think this is hatespeech and not some old guys 'all lives matter' point
fucking hell

Attached: 1551376152239.png (720x717, 565K)

t. reads articles on wikipedia as "legal advice"
thanks reset era

No, the fedoralords grew up to become neo-nazis and antifa.
Too bad those people aren't being gunned down everytime they have a rally, the world is a worse place with them around.

>Repeats same line of dialogue over and over and over regardless of the facts
>We-we-we're NOT NPCS! REEEEEEEEEEE!
Chop chop, your gonna be late for being added to the tranny suicide stats.

You literally posted a wikipedia link.

Nice people don't support sex offenders.

>You can lose your job over extremely milquetoast statements like this
When will the current year end?

based fuck nuggets

Attached: trumpKEK.png (501x382, 265K)

Well first step back and analyze just how effective your "figuring out the person who waved and said hello to me's ulterior motives" senses have been and if they are worth relying on.

>you
>kicking anyone's ass
jej

>BUZZ WORD BUZZ WORD
wtf are you talking about

>Wanting to take away a man's livelihood purely because he expresses political/social beliefs that differ from yours
This is some Stalin-era commie shit. How do these people not see that they are the bad guys here?

Attached: 1409225801139.jpg (224x220, 14K)

They weren't jokes, they were openly sharing videos of jailbait girls

When you do it dozens of times and even dress up as a child molesting priest during a costume party it looks a bit suspicious compared to making one or two jokes m8.

>when everyone knows how full of shit they are
That's worrisome, i don't believe that for even a second, i think people can be smart given enough time but the masses will always be unbelievable stupid, once an idea gains momentum its very hard to stop and this SJW/Outrage Culture movement has a few years of momentum already, its everywhere

Attached: 1493602850207.jpg (333x500, 76K)

>I think I'm starting to dislike Twitter

You should have never cared to begin with.

These aren't "different opinions" like whether you drink coke or pepsi, these are racist and transphobic beliefs that have killed millions throughout history. We shouldn't have to tolerate them.

>inmediatly deleted
Mmmm.

Give me one example from what he said that was racist or transphobic. I'll wait.

I can hear the tipping.

He said that transexuals didn't deserve any medical support. That's a death sentence right there.

No, if I was an autistic fedora lord, I'd be too busy pretending i'm saving the world through the power of internet shitposting.

Attached: average idealist.jpg (414x512, 59K)

>>There is more to life that video games user. People who perpetuate evil should be exposed for all the world to see
This. We will drag you out and expose your cult, then we will put the pedocrats in jail and make sure the trannies can't get antibiotics so they can die from their festering self inflicted dick wounds VERY slowly. It's going to be great.

>People actually believe this
K

Sure you are, user. And I'm the King of England. These are not calls for lawless actions, or calls to incite them.

nothing wrong with crushing worthless ants

>hit piece
is it actually a hit piece or is Yea Forums just crying about dumb shit again?

don't bother answering because i don't trust you retards to inform me on anything and i also don't give a fuck about this in the first place so have a nice day discussing worthless shit you cucks

Attached: 1542954987752.png (422x493, 146K)

How the fuck do people even have the free time to scour through people’s old tweets/videos just to bitch about how terrible they are?

Attached: FB85AC6D-EFA0-4E04-BD1F-35B171787FB0.jpg (640x360, 24K)

we'll be fine

Attached: pained pete.jpg (496x573, 297K)

It’s 2019
Of course it’s bad

They don't deserve any support from publicly funded heathcare for their demented fetishes.

The only worthless ants here are incels like you. Thankfully, you won't breed and your pathetic imperialistic white race will soon be nothing more than a bad memory.

t. Popper

Candace Owens also thought Kanye was a coon until he started wearing a MAGA hat.

And? That's based.

i have 5 white children

Attached: 1397747643838.jpg (200x200, 8K)

find thing
make fake controversy
get ad revenue and pat yourself on the back for successfully ruining someone's life over something petty

Perhaps he means that they're not entitled to medical support (i.e. taxpayer money).

Your t-300 school didn't serve you very well, if that's your best bluff.

100% this
wanting to dress as a girl and having B cup titties should not be a priority compared to someone with depression and anxiety having to wait months just to see someone

Attached: 1541284049870.jpg (702x562, 67K)

She's pretty hot though, i'd love to nut in her.

mad

Did that nazi witch just throw a fucking hand grenade at me

Attached: 1550414392174.jpg (638x1024, 128K)

>implying that was me
>implying there was even a wikipedia link in that post
post your legal license or bar exam results then you faggot

Attached: snap.png (835x529, 36K)

The government should pay for medical care to begin with. You're a fucking retard for thinking otherwise.

>Qanon
so he's a legit retard or is this some kind of ill advised super-b8

why was this even deleted.

shut up that manga sucks

Attached: 1537562492649.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

You guys do the same damn thing all the time the only difference is you post a wojak edit or call them a fag.

Cringe and faggotpilled

Show me one actual black person that got offended

The worst but most successful larp in Yea Forums history.

nu-Yea Forums doesn't read manga or watch anime they just save the images of smug little girls

Attached: 1552765130515.png (738x669, 186K)

That is itself an opinion. That government doesn't exist to take care of you is also an opinion - mine.

So does anyone have pictures of the guy in blackface or is this just all faggotry and conjecture over nothing?

Attached: Magnificent.jpg (1538x2048, 403K)

they can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: 1522689868168.png (492x380, 36K)

>mfw im an Arab and trannies seriously think that non-whites dont absolutely hate them
We're gonna throw you from the rooftops, like we do to fags

Attached: Watkins.jpg (570x691, 51K)

>implying most trannies aren't hitchhiking on their crazy/rich white mum's money for medical care

Attached: 1506158101468.jpg (1203x827, 314K)

>incel costume
See, it's the children who are wrong.

I want answers and I can't find shit.

just like my japanese hentai

Attached: delete.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

the man is bulletproof

Attached: 1553014145325.png (412x154, 13K)

You don't seriously think it's only western whites who have a problem with LGBT types...do you?

what about the government taking care of people who can't take care of themselves? are you gucci with that?

Based and shariapilled

Based muhamed go spread the word of alah my brother

Seriously, what the fuck am I reading? Is this some forum on the desktops of some psychiatric hospital or something?

Attached: reseterapdp.png (1187x770, 119K)

>gets stones thrown at them and then pushed off a building
>at least they're not white though
hehehe

Attached: 1544026444136.png (600x602, 469K)

BASED AND CANNOTBEKILLEDPILLED

Attached: 1550692036309.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

You don't need a tranny surgery to live.

Journalists already live on twitter.

It's honestly like reading bizarro /pol/.

has he come out in support of vic yet?

;_;7 stay strong reuben

He might be right but the smartest thing he could do right now is keep down low for a week while this inevitably blows over.

Attached: 1508964907204.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Christ, these people really think Pewdiepie is a closet Nazi? He can be upset about his name being used in a terrorists manifesto because that is a genuine atrocity. Saying a racial slur isn't unless your skin is made of tracing paper or something.

If Capcom retaliates against Reuben in any way I won't buy any of their games. They'll be dead to me like Blizzard.

Attached: 1553010988545.jpg (719x832, 110K)

you get people shouting against eachother on /pol/ though, this is just one sided

ROYAL GUARD

Fucking shit. He's so based, but his career is pretty much over now.

All he said is it doesn't sound like the Vic he knows but didn't discount it as a possibility. Basically just taking neutral ground.

what was capcom's "comment"? havent heard a thing

That stock is about to have a non meme breakout, buy.

Why are BRs chasing a commie?

no and faggots like you need to keep him out of this. those dumbasses who interviewed him should never have asked him about vic if they can't keep the interview neutral.

what a fuckin brapper

These people are so eager to find a Nazi to lynch, they'll invent them, so they can feel like they're fighting the good fight.

eh that's just cause of the nature of chans, all the other sites that have similar beliefs to /pol/ are banhappy as fuck.

Not in Syria you ain't, your fag throwers have all been exploded lmao

Weren't a lot of famous SJWs on twitter formerly SA goons?

Attached: 1553012494134.png (426x153, 14K)

Generic "voice actors statement's don't represent the company" stuff.

HAIL TO THE KING BABY

Attached: 1549054637185.png (706x674, 79K)

wait why?

Like Japan is going to care about all of this. Also listen what Reuben said about those movements. His reasoning makes sense, as usual it is way too intellectual for the average american, so it is better to bitch and moan on a forum and on twitter.

get me in the screencap

Attached: KahoShibuya.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

at least 2/3 of the guys who interviewed him are anti-SJW youtubers who basically led him directly into a minefield, basically trying to use him as a weapon against the #KickVic squad.

Yes. People should live or die by their successes and failures. If they don't like it, they can go find another country that does.

what's wrong with that?

But that’s wrongthink according to them. Pic related

Attached: 24EF1CC4-80D2-4B61-9EE2-576CB111D254.jpg (1286x1056, 310K)

>Reuben Langdon

>A dumb conspiracy theory believing, energy channeling, chakra dancing modern "make love, not war" weeaboo hippie says that liberal social movements can be exploited and abused by people who are more interested in attacking than standing for the actual movement's ideals

>HE'S A RACIST, TRANSPHOBIC, HORRIBLE MAN

ResetEra is seriously one of the most bizarre fucking place on earth. It's like the anti-/pol/ but more organized and with actual pull in the industry.

her breasts are too big, yuck

i mean sure probably. a lot of SA terminology has been co opted by the SJW crowd. for example, shitlord used to be a term used by dudes in an edgy subforum where one of the most popular posters was "niggerstomper69" or something

why drag reuben into this mess so he can be targeted when he's largely unaware of the situation at hand because he's not even in funimation's dubbing inner circle? it's pointlessly endangering him and now it's led to this mess.

It's wrong for interviewers to lead someone on like that. I hate it when SJW journalists do it, and I hate it when people who are nominally on "my side" do it too.

BASED AND CUHRAYZEEPILLED

Attached: 1552562274912.jpg (271x360, 28K)

Holy fuck. And I thought nu-Yea Forums's corporate cocksucking and moral/anti-piracy shilling was utter cancer.

Attached: baiting.jpg (224x42, 3K)

i might be confused here what kinda leading are we talking about here can i have a link to one or more of the interviews?

>he might be in this thread right now
Hey AlexFlame116, you're a fruity faggot frogfucking faghammer.

>but his career is pretty much over now.
most people dont really give a shit about this. plus he honestly said nothing wrong to make him look bad. Its just stuff taken out of context. Its only resetera that overblew this.

>we know how to do stuff
>reminds me of that time I fought one person on 4channel

Attached: 1522166064363.jpg (500x300, 45K)

>But if a group of people truly is rotten to the core

No such thing. Bnd if a group of people like that actually existed, you would be part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgwgFPkZ3LQ

You could but setting up a new website is easy. Just look how fast they moved on from neofag.

not that user but its scummy to lead someone with a false sense of security like that
honestly everyone but Nick Reiketa in the weebwars shit is autistic but funimation is so autistic they make retards like yellow flash look good.

Attached: t49brb3d.gif (350x350, 3.23M)

Even if Pedos have a mental illness, take them behind the shed and shoot them.

Attached: 1527253664540.jpg (581x581, 41K)

I'll side with Reuben here since he's Dante and Dante is cool as fuck. Also, fuck outrage-culture leftists. They can eat a dick.

Attached: Videl.jpg (598x804, 84K)

With Loli Cunny!

>These people have been posting on Yea Forums before NeoGAF imploded

Attached: 14157858143.png (442x72, 4K)

So have you done the #reseterachallenge and #burnedyourbooks?

Attached: 1542502904493.jpg (1091x1200, 169K)

fuck watching all of that i'm going to take your word for it because most of the #istandwithvic people are fags like yellowflash and umbrella guy

We should all make him some art or give him messages to support him. Someone draw him with aliens

>this "journalist"

Attached: eurogamer.png (1700x474, 113K)

hey fuck you AlexFlame116 you slack-jawed fake-depressed fucking uptight fagola