"Stadia... you mean that Ouya thing from Google?"

Sony always wins

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 56K)

>>Horizon 2
>>God of War 2

Attached: really.jpg (138x282, 22K)

>>Backwards compatibility
LMAO

it's not confirmed, but it's pretty likely all things considered.
>same hardware inside
>microsoft is doing it too

I really have my doubts that it will be BC with older consoles. Why would they stop giving out ps3 games with PS+ if the ps5 could play them?

>8k
>144fps
>Bloodborne trilogy ultraHD collection
bros...

>flops

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Microsoft is my tech savvy than Sony and dont already have a streaming platform to play older games. It would make PS now obsolete if they added BC.

At least you have realistic expectations with only having two uninteresting shit games to play

Instead of the Xbox sharing games debacle PlayStation will capitalize on actually Playing games. Promise.

You'll be lucky if you will be able to play PS4 games on it, might as well just wait for the entire ps4 library to get re-remastered.

Its actually confirmed cause they have a patent recently for ps1-ps4 backwards compatibility

>wannabe fantasy expectations
>even in your wildest imagination the games the ps5 will get are awful shit like horizon 2 and another god of estrogen

lol

I don't expect BC with the PS3 because that would require them to write an emulator for free. PS4 is a given though.

You don't need to be particularly savvy to make BC work for the same architecture.
PS Now isn't pure streaming, you can already play PS4 and PS2 games available on PS Now locally, the only reason PS3 emulators aren't on there is because emulating them on the PS2's laptop CPU is not viable.

Patents don't necessarily mean anything.

*on the PS4's laptop CPU.

SNOYcels on sucide watch.

At least you can now enjoy games without censorship. LOL

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 12K)

$600
lol nah

>backwards compatibility
This is not happening, they will have a vault of old games you can buy. sony wouldn't waste time letting you put a ps1 game in a ps5.

I would laugh along with you, but knowing Snoy, they will unfortunately fuck up.

>Backwards compatibility

To what, though?
Snoy has been on a nogaems run for almost 15 years now.

>tfw you're constantly winning

Attached: doink.jpg (879x521, 95K)

>not 14.2tflops