When are you all going to realise that speciesmixing is immoral, disgusting, and wrong? This is human genocide people...

When are you all going to realise that speciesmixing is immoral, disgusting, and wrong? This is human genocide people, wake the fuck up.
>In before >>>cita/pol/
Yeah I'm sure it's a real coincidence that 99% of all media outlets that push this shit are (((volus))) owned.

Attached: gs.png (1280x570, 577K)

Prove to me interspecies relationships are unethical.
Pro tip: you can't

Never, because I'm a xenophile. Check mate bitch.

If I were my female mage from WOW I would totally fing myself a husband from another race
Because other races are hot

choose 1
1. worgen husband
2. dwarf husband
3. tauren husband
4. dragon husband

Lmao at least the krogans had to get genophaged humans legitimately just lost to the dick

With fiery conviction: asari are the worst offenders. Genetic thievery has no place in a civilised galaxy. Disgusted: scavengers of progeny. Demanding: the Council must bring in legislation against interspecies coupling to stem the degeneration of morality and independence of all species.

Attached: elcor.png (338x343, 124K)

If you don't find yourself a pretty woman to breed and instead choose an (((ASARI))) then you're a genuine subhuman.

Attached: 4d6d609cb854b4053cbc908a6b02cd0d.jpg (564x824, 79K)

Everything would be a much nicer place if we'd wipe the taint of the blue prostitutes from the galaxy.

Attached: bt.png (256x256, 92K)

That's not even fair cause Dragon would be top choice any point ever. Though Tauren women are actually pretty cute and thick so there'd at least be a contender.

I would have go after pandaren husband first though.
Worgens are 2nd and Tauren are 3rd

>tattoos
>pretty
asari might be cheap whores but at least they don't look like it

I never got the appeal of Asari. I get it, they're hot blue woman, but that's literally it. They look like humans (as far as we can tell, since other races seem to believe they look like theirs). If I'd want to hook up with an alien I'd want it to look like a damned alien. Krogan, Quarian, Turian, or Salarian female or get the fuck out.

>Not getting as much hot alien pussy as possible

Attached: image.jpg (350x286, 23K)

>speciesmixing
>ever

Attached: 1526297492044.jpg (3840x2160, 897K)

Nice try, smurf fucker.

Attached: be2c4ffda42c0c88b1ed5c0c325d9642.jpg (564x317, 18K)

the only acceptable mix is human male/elf female

They were trying to copy Twi'leks I think, but failed. Maybe because the Asari as a race were more arrogant, civilised and high-tech? They don't quite check the same boxes as Twi'leks. Most other Mass Effect species are quite interesting though.

Fucking purists. I say life's too bloody short and nasty to not pound who or what you want into the mattress. You wanna fuck a krogan I say go for it. Good luck getting the big bastards head down and ass up though. Ah, that takes me back...

Attached: ZaeedMassani.jpg (469x500, 170K)

>Salarian female

Have fun fucking twice with the rest of the 40 years filled with "I'm not in the mood"

Attached: This takes me back.jpg (1440x900, 334K)

They only fuck a few times? Well that's depressing. Also forgot can we ignore the shopped human image of Tali? Cause I'd rather they look alien and not just Human 2.0, dammit.

>They only fuck a few times?

Salarian sex drives are extremely low in comparison to other species.

Attached: 3yITYbV.png (600x333, 43K)

As in nonexistent. They literally only do it reproductive purposes. Only for that.

Tali in the background gets me every time

It's a nice scenery

Attached: 1546886507805.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

try and compete with this

Attached: qehpkk.jpg (1827x1080, 1.07M)

Begone thot

Attached: 1544282247480.jpg (774x1032, 105K)

Attached: 1433259032942.jpg (800x1330, 364K)

Ah yes, "human genocide"

Attached: 839.jpg (640x360, 48K)

How's Palaven?

Attached: 1545685132684.jpg (669x715, 79K)

Mixing? maybe you're right but I'm not entitled to judge things of such scope and neither are you. The best thing you can do is have consensual sex with as many species imaginable and then have kids with someone of your species, so you can pass the same kind of knowledge and experience to your progeny.

This
Unironically good taste

>Though Tauren women are actually pretty cute and thick so there'd at least be a contender
He said husband

Also Dragons are no go for me in this regard because they lack the same aging process as you do. The good thing about being a married couple is to share your life with your partner, ho grow old together, stick together to the end.
Meanwhile dragon may just chill with you for a while then after you die go to the next potential mate cause he is bored and just don't feel like living alone.

That's why your D game gotta be so strong you ruin him for everyone else

Fem!Shep/Garrus was perfect, fuck you

No user, it was almost perfect. Almost.

Attached: garrus shepard 16.jpg (550x688, 133K)

You got Kaidan for that degeneracy

Pass

sauce?

Dragalia Lost recently had one.
This little bunny girl is in love with an large darkness dragon.

Attached: Felicia_and_Phantom.png (650x585, 703K)

STILL THE BEST

Attached: 740.jpg (1280x1440, 520K)

Yeah but just imagine getting filled with degenerate alien spunk.

I am a closet furry so naturally human x interspecies romance is totally my thing.

Human on anthro is the purest love

Attached: 1550937732437.jpg (474x193, 52K)

They eternally look hot

>complains about interspecies
>posts a hot moment of one of the better interspecies couples in vidya
Lying fag.

Too bad it never came to proper fruition.

Attached: couple.jpg (563x722, 279K)

Can't romance my bro. Feels way to weird. Plus, he gets Tali. I'll stick to FemShep/Liara.

do i have autism? here's some things i do when no one is around to hear or look at me.
>spout memes
>dab randomly
>semi-role play in games
>pretend i'm talking to people and characters that don't exist
>pretend and act out like i'm the MC in a story
>feel anxious when i have to interact with people in a public setting

based on the fact alone that they live a thousand years they are already worth more to an intergalactic society than anyone from your species.

(((interspecies mixing)))

Describe why please. I'm eventually going to do a femshep playthrough. Getting blacked and aliens seem to be the only options for her.

Well it's not like different species can crossbreed

In WoW they can

Attached: 1550589188446.png (703x356, 85K)

Fuck you I'm going to keep fantasizing about being impregnated by a thicc futa orc girl and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Listen you fucking heavygut if I could have my human wife bear my babies I'd do it in a heartbeat but it's not how our fucking species' biology works. I'm not going to be denied the right to raise my family because you're triggered you can't put your seed in a goddessdamned hanar to watch them struggle to lift your dumb, eight hundred kilo babies growing inside it.

Cocksleaves (elves and draneie) are universal carriers.

First time I've seen an asari BTFO somebody and not just blow them.

dont care, will continue to tenderly sodomize quarians, asari, and drell. and sometimes hanar

Teenagehood is hell of a drug

This. Twi'lek girls you feel sorry for and want to protect and love because, barring the force sensitive ones who find strength and shelter with the Jedi and Sith, their lives are usually slave at worst and scrappy scoundrel living off the streets at best. Especially for the women.
You almost never see a Twi'lek in any kind of position of power. Bib Fortuna being Jabba's man servant was about as good as it usually gets.
Sexually attractive alien women in vulnerable positions looking towards you and your big strong human arms for affection because you're their only hope? Dick is diamonds.

Asari are just long loved, arrogant cunts who see everyone else as inferior species that only exist so the Asari empire can extract what little potential they have ajd inject it into their own being to maintain superiority.

>femshep trannies

you get the massive tauren dick of course

I hated Hera at first in Rebels but I've started to think it was only because I was so confused seeing a competent Twi'lek that wasn't a scrappy streetwise youngster.

kaidan is shit