Kyrie, meet my power hungry asshole of a "father"

Kyrie, meet my power hungry asshole of a "father".

Attached: 1552748968279.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtbMM2EYuwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg71MHke4sw
twitter.com/zi38
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM
youtube.com/watch?v=OtSGboNK3-E
youtube.com/watch?v=tMWpTprD6go
youtube.com/watch?v=zPkKyiqRLec
youtube.com/watch?v=uXctqDPvFL4
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQHKzGt8VY
youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kyrie fucks Vergil
>New demon baby
>DMC6 new protag
Nice

Why are there no pics of 5 Kyrie ever posted?

>Fucks your church girl while you're busy fighting demons

Attached: tfw you had sex and your brother didn't.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Attached: kyrie.jpg (643x962, 37K)

Because she doesn’t have a model. She’s just a disembodied voice

m-mommy

whos that

Oh, and he was the one who ripped off my arm and started all the horrible shit happened at Redgrave City.

Attached: 1552584209093.jpg (300x621, 27K)

me

Attached: 1526355092003.jpg (1073x2753, 490K)

wow that sucks

>civilians getting murdered
>dead bodies everywhere
>d-dont kill muh dad
>vergil and dante having banter

I like the lighthearted tone of the series but it doesn't fit as well with all the shit that happens in 5.

It’s a blessing and a curse. She could’ve looked really hot or she could’ve ended up like Trish who closely resembles a coked up trailer park trash whore with a big nose and man jaw to the extreme

Here you go user

Attached: kyrie.png (160x104, 10K)

Considering the RE Engine's track record with modeling female faces, we got lucky; unless you like goblins like Claire and Sherry or trailer trash like Trish.

Ben Shapiro's sister, not bullshiting you, it's actually his sister

a whole city was genocided in 3 too, but Dante was still being Dante

>yfw Vergil did it so he could meet his son and help regain his human arm back and not avoid being crumbled into dust

And they lived happily ever after.

Attached: cutoff.jpg (960x958, 40K)

Well what the fuck is crying going to do? Bring them back? Besides, they're all part demon, they probably have a high natural tolerance for this stuff.

So who was Nero's mother?

random human

Attached: you are not worthy as my opponent.jpg (1080x800, 244K)

Some rando who was SO HOT that even Vergil was able to stop being autistic long enough to fuck her.

You don't see anyone in 3 tho, a lot of people interpret the events in 3 as happening in a sort of alternate reality. Even if what happened in 3 actually happened the tone of the series stays more consistent when you don't see a lot of innocent people being violently murdered and the one responnsible for that isn't engaging in banter with the main characters. Dante and Nero should be utterly disgusted by him.

>are you sure this will give me the power I need
>yes sure vergil, now put it in

Attached: 1552240717908.jpg (390x398, 135K)

Some Order slut that Vergil met at Fortuna.
Watch Vergil's cutscenes in DMC4 Special Edition.

at the start of the game, mission 3 if i remember correctly, you can check an alleay to the side while going to the strip club, and a prompt will come up, saying how the city looks dead empty and it was also implied that the demons from the tower killed everyone

>yfw Vergil was drugged by some crazy ass bitch

Attached: hw9pwnbp2wz11.jpg (750x979, 84K)

The point is that there's enough wiggle room in 3 that the rivalry/banter between the brothers fits, it's a little more difficult in 5 because of the explicit events shown to the player, you sort of have to ignore it in 5, i mean it's technically a genocide that's going on. In 5 I think it would be better if they come up with another solution, civilians have been captured or something I dunno, theu just have to pick a tone, it's closer to the middle in 5 which I don't like.

Urizen technically isn't Vergil.
It's about the same amount of wiggle room as pretending the tower was all Arkham's fault desu.

Eh, just goes to show how much their rivarly overshadows pretty much everything around them, making them ignore anything that doesn't involve theri little squables, even ignoring a whole city getting slaughtered by demons.

Also this, Vergil's human part aka V didn't want this whole thing to happen, in fact, he wanted to stop it, The demon invasion was all Vergil''s demon side, Urizen's fault

He was young once too.

Thousands of people died

Your wife looks just like- never mind.

Attached: 1552674670685.jpg (208x294, 17K)

5 kyrie

Attached: 1516460675990.jpg (1200x1200, 215K)

Well no, cause that doesn't set the tone properly. The tree showing up is meant to be a situation that Dante and Nero are way out of their depths in dealing with alone, and even together they struggle. It sets the note so much more properly to see that "yeah, Dante and Nero lost, and because of that, this little area of the world has been getting FUCKED by a blood drinking demon tree.". If it was just captured humans it wouldn't be nearly as dire, and they wouldn't be able to do a MONTH long time skip without bringing up big problems.
The tone is fine, for humans, it's dire shit, but for the team it's a job, and for the individual characters, the situation is majorly about their own personal issues and goals rather than some greater mission

People you don't care about. Everyone worthwhile survived and every Sparda spawn got a sweet new Devil Trigger.

Attached: NOW.png (324x380, 207K)

I take that on board, maybe it's not as bad as I thought, maybe Vergil showing a tiny bit of regret for what his obsession led to would have been a nice addition.

Lacked motivation.

>somewhere out there is a human who had so much motivation he murdered demons with whatever was next to him

>be 7 year old kid at a birthday party
>have plastic knife
>demons
>

Attached: Is it worth it.png (600x450, 414K)

I don't get Mustang Air
>''Dash towards an enemy with Sky Star and use their body to come back down. Make the enemy your personal staircase back down to the ground.''

It just doesn't seem to work. What do I do wrong?

I see Patty is expanding her horizons

The blood of those people now live on within a Powerful son of Sparda

There's 7 billion humans but you only ever get one family, it's quite wholesome really
Everyone else can unironically get fucked

Attached: vaget.png (344x366, 104K)

>The demon invasion was all Vergil''s demon side, Urizen's fault
Look man, we're talking about the guy here who summoned a fucking demonic tower in the middle of a city and tried to open the underworld portal without giving fucks about the consequences that would happen.
Vergil would've done the same as Urizen did if he wasn't in the brink of dying.

Maybe they should have gotten out of town when the tree popped up inside of standing around looking at it and praying in front of it.

youtu.be/GtbMM2EYuwM

Attached: 1516468739970.gif (250x250, 1.8M)

>Nero's kids are most likely going to be even stronger than him
>Vergil continues to slide down the power rankings

lmao imagine being this dude

Attached: 47690962_589044348221598_5906931784772831871_n.jpg (761x761, 75K)

That's Ness's dad!

Attached: 23543534.jpg (1199x673, 160K)

He get a symbolic victory since they are descendants of him and not Dante. Vergil will move the goal posts so he can feel superior

Vergil just needs to go somewhere where he can be a hero, protect the weak ones. Be seen as powerful.

Attached: Darkie Slayer.webm (578x360, 1.83M)

>le12% being strongest.
What did capcom meant by this?

Why Vergil uses cheap gel?

Kek

>tfw son uses guns

A son of Sparda is a son of Sparda

Attached: Extra Confused Motivated Man.jpg (1024x511, 35K)

>tfw father used guns

Why? He got what he wanted. Fighting his little brother to their hearts content, and now he realizes he has a son *cough*whose strong than Dante take that Dante you pizza fuck*cough* he's clearly fine with how things went, and Vergil, nor V, ever showed a shred of empathy for the people that died, cause why would they fucking care about literal whose who are long gone.

>1000s of inbred Americans died
Oh no. How terrible.

Attached: 1534553014054.png (244x274, 140K)

Don't you dare bring that up

that shot summoned swords

oh yeah, and he also summoned a giant tower in the middle of a city and released a bunch of demons around it

Did Sparda use guns? His only signature weapons we've seen are swords, I'm sure he would've left little Dante a gun or two if he did.

JACKPOTTED

Vergil was petty enough to take beating his own son as a win over Dante, his son being way stronger than Dante is ABSOLUTELY a win in Vergils book
>Turns out I didn't need the Yamato to beat you Dante, I just needed MY Yamato

>tfw brother is a wandering hobo without a job or home

Vergil will probably move in with his dead weight son.

Attached: SSS.png (198x276, 76K)

it's funny because Eva looks pretty good
does Trish even have the same face/voice

But he’s not. They were tired and beaten down because of their fight.

L
O
N
D
O
N

She does but Eva only has one scene in the entire game and the lighting/angle hides the hideous facial proportions

THAT is NONE of my concern.

Attached: thisispower.png (401x351, 194K)

What a fucking chad.

>Hey Dante, how many demons did your son kill today? None? What a shame.

I was also young once and never had sex or gf. I'm 29 now.

>If my great granddaughter beat Lord Skullfucker-Master of the Anal Abyss, it's essentially the same as me beating him, right?

Attached: tumblr_pgjwx3Wh561rz43jn_640.jpg (637x800, 115K)

Sounds like you needed more motivation.

>prologue last cutscene
>they all just watch and walk away with people getting impaled in the background

Attached: 1552808753764.png (1027x933, 2.22M)

Now that he is part of the good guys he will suffer the usual "villain turns good" nerf.

Nah as soon as they leave Hell Dante is gonna hire Vergil, and you KNOW Vergil is gonna be the only one besides Nico and Nero actually working and keeping the lights on.

But Vergil is American as well.

>tfw crewcut probably fucking bleed to death because they also left him there

he's Vegeta tho
he'll be the second strongest of the bunch

FOR

EVER

He took notes so he's fine

I know and it makes no fucking sense. It makes the whole story feel like a pointless circle. Vergil then fighting Dante and during their fight declaring “my son, means nothing to me” just makes it and V’s entire character feel pointless and Vergil feel like w cunt. That’s fine as a villain but V was made out to be a genuinely remorseful side of them and Vergil acting like that and Urizen killing so many just makes V, his feelings and his existence feel meaningless.

man didn't they say he was going to be important or some shit? what a letdown

Why do you think he gets so assblasted when people like Arkham remind him of his ancestry?

It's too late for me now

No?

Wish the game had more night missions

The Qliphoth is a natural event that takes place every thousand years.

Urizen just exploited the situation. Even then V still tried to stop it and save people.

Vergil did nothing wrong.

I dont really know anything about modding, how likely is it someone would be able to mod in boss vs boss combat ala those dark souls mods? I like seeing what bosses would win in a fight in game.

he voices the History of DMC version that isn't even in the game
so there's that

eh it kinda felt like he's still being a hard ass or still groggy after waking up, he asked Dante if Nero was really his son right afterwards

I was hoping for secret role.

Attached: 1531319562916.png (620x382, 63K)

Near the end of his life he used guns. That are similar to Ebony and Ivory.

Yeah, he took notes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg71MHke4sw

You do know the tree was happening anyway right? thousands of people would have died regardless thanks to the seals basically being non-existant now allowing the tree to bloom all Urizen did was get to the tree first. Vergil actually helped to stop that tree from taking more life by spawning another apple and letting demons roam free through the portal it was creating. Vergil saved thousands.

Artist name?

How mutted will Sparda's descendants need to be before they're not superhumans?

where does it say it's natural?
i just assumed Urizen came up with it since he could control the tentacle chair in the first place

Vergil saved more by stopping it

Attached: 1552669622599.png (595x890, 645K)

This is great

>You got you arm back, why do you need...fucking kids I swear

>>You do know the tree was happening anyway right?
>This information is not made clear at any point in the entire game

>where does it say it's natural?

In the game's journal files.

The demonic fruit is how Mundus got his power.

Fuck off, sherry is cute.

That'll never happen. It's like Blade or Aquaman, they get all the strengths and no weaknesses.

Where in the game is that WebM from? I don't play DMC myself, but I never saw it when I watched my friend play.

It's never too late to get more power.

Why do people think Dante and Vergil aren't tied for strongest?

They're obviously still above Nero who fucked them up after a tiring fight like Jester and the hell cutscene implies they're dead even and trading wins constantly

>How mutted will Sparda's descendants need to be before they're not superhumans?

DMC operates on anime bullshit logic where the more diluted you are the stronger you are. Demons get their power from human blood, therefore mix breeds = maximum power.

Yeah but you see throughout the fights with Vergil that his behavior shifts slowly. Like sounding shocked when Nero was adamant he had a stake in the situation, and by the end of the fight Vergil seemed to finally get his sense knocked into him by getting his ass beat.

Dante's up one bro

Main Menu

why did sparda awake to justice

One of the menu screens inbetween missions.

Neither is the information that Sparda's seals have weakened to the point of non-existence however that's happened. There's a lot of supplementary data not in the main game to flesh things out which sucks as it should be in the game but fuck us right?

Demons killed Dante's mother and whole town as a kid, he probably isn't phased by civilians dying

don't forget they evacuate civiliians in dmc4 and it appears everyone was could be evacuated was evacuated in dmc5

also he really wants to Vergil before Nero beats some sense into him

Vergil is an evil fucker but Dante loves him too much and Nero will forgive anyone it seems

wanted the goblina nosed human pussy

he doesn't know how to count bro

puci

Where did you learn to count?

Attached: 1552252079119.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

I love this scene because he looks bored out of his fucking mind

Where did you learn to count?

look at that hipster motherfucker
he was clearly a contrarian

WE'RE EVEN

Attached: 1552256761678.png (974x737, 631K)

except the qlipoth wasnt "summoned" by him

>Vergil is an evil fucker
Vergil was never evil, he just didn't give a fuck if it meant more power. In DMC3 he was manipulated and in DMC5 he changed thanks to his time as V.

He had duel pistols, umbra and luce or something.

Going by Vergil's chad powers he'd probably cuck Nero out of Kyrie's virginity if he hasn't taken it already.

>Neither is the information that Sparda's seals have weakened to the point of non-existence however that's happened. There's a lot of supplementary data not in the main game to flesh things out which sucks as it should be in the game but fuck us right?

DMC5's story is ridiculously overambitious so a lot of elements that are really fucking important feel very undercooked and rushed because the game is trying to juggle so many balls at once.

It's a shame because I think DMC5 could have had the best story in the series if it just had more time to properly flesh things out.

Nero with his base Devil Trigger stopped Dante and Nero in their Sin DTs without a hint of trouble, overpowered them, and is, as far as I can remember, one of the only characters in all of DMC to put Dante on his ass hard enough for Dante to say 'fuck it' and bow out. Not to mention Nero injured Urizen without any Devil Trigger or Bringer, just his robot arm, where Dante couldn't even touch Urizen until he attained Sin DT

Vergil gets a job working at Bank of Redgrave.
>So Mr... Sparda? Why do you think you deserve this promotion?
>I NEED MORE POWER

Attached: 1530320154791.jpg (1412x566, 350K)

> i'm a father now
> how did dad even do it
> do i have to get a job like Dante now?
> my son won't even let me punch my brother
> what do you mean i can't just judgement cut my problems away?
> what do you mean i have to pay for new books?
> when will Dante get his own son?
> this is no longer motivating

>DT in DMC1
>the "fuck you, demolish bosses in two hits" button

>DT in DMC3
>kinda more damage and healing but eh

Is it because Dante is canonically weaker in 3?

>Vergil still salty about losing against Nero
>He goes to his grandson's creed
>"If I defeat you, then that means I defeat Nero and Dante by default"
>He kicks the shit out of the baby
>Still loses

Attached: IMG_20190319_063513.jpg (3150x3850, 1.64M)

Devil Trigger also unlocked additionals attacks, especially with Nevan.

Dante was tired, bro

Do you like Vergil's new colors?

>t's a shame because I think DMC5 could have had the best story in the series if it just had more time to properly flesh things out.
Agreed. They still could flesh it out with content updates and DLC expansions so it's not a write off yet.

>Why do you refuse to gain power, son?
>The power of our sponsor, Monster

Attached: 1552128671668.png (1067x625, 793K)

Luce&Ombra are an odd weapon in canon. They aren't just an E&I reskin but totally unique 1911 models made just for the Dark Knight in DMC1, although they strangely have the same "For Tony Redgrave .45 Art Warks" engraved on the frame, a detail that hasn't changed with Trish using them in DMC2 and DMC4SE, or when you use them in any DMC with a Sparda model swap for Dante.

There's no real in-game official confirmation that Sparda used guns in canon during his last century on earth (Their addition just for gameplay's sake), but it isn't out of the question that he may have tried using some as alternatives to swords in the modern age. Perhaps his use of pistols is what got Dante interested in guns.

Attached: lno.png (434x361, 136K)

He released it to the world though

And Nero wasn't? Nero was fighting all day too, and Dante got a month long nap and a new power up. If stamina factored into it then Vergil is shit that a worn out Dante can match him at his best, and a worn out Nero can shit stomp him.

So if they make Vergil a DLC character, what weapons would he used? The same old weapons or would they give him new ones?

iirc you get the nevan fly and extra style moves effects on DT

Final battle should have a big surprise like this or something, building the final around Nero's arc about beeing a dead weight is kinda let down. But DMC story never was really great anyway, even in DMC3 it was carried by characters rather than an actual storyline. And main characters in DMC5 are fine.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Why would Kyrie go for the lesser male?

Where did V get the money to pay Dante

Robbed a dude

Attached: ehMDX1MS0JmqLGK2h.webm (640x360, 941K)

KINO

He legit robbed people

sold his pets' bodies

Nightmare busted through a bank's wall from the inside.

Why does everyone love Vergil so much? I swear people would defend him even if he killed their mother.

>it looks identical to the intro scene to kung pow

>people would defend him even if he killed their mother.
That would make me love him more.

his autism is entertaining
and then there's the weirdos that want to get fucked by Vergil, don't look at them

He straight up mugged someone.

Attached: 1504535080104.jpg (151x233, 6K)

V and Griffon beat down some thugs in an alley and took their cash. Morrison hurriedly brought him to Dante before V hurt anyone else after suggesting "I can get more money".

>Devil May Cry suddenly making money hand over fist because Vergil doesn't know what a vacation day is and doesn't blow all the money on pizza.

>I swear people would defend him even if he killed their mother
But the explanations seen in this thread are taken directly from the games themselves. If you have issue with them then your issue lies with the writer and director of DMC, not the fanbase.

Dante, we both know it's gonna be a daughter

Attached: 20190319224745_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.02M)

He's motivated

Attached: 1552448526134.jpg (300x300, 62K)

Is there a piece of text that I missed in the game?

>What about you? You're an incomplete being as well. Both German and Mexican blood mingle in your veins

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 23.59.17.png (854x719, 483K)

>He instead blows all the cash on "GET POWER QICK!" scamms.

Attached: 1522759664151.png (360x220, 165K)

It's in the prequel book

>tfw no DMC sit com

Even daughter will be fine, just stick your dick inside somebody's vagoo, Dante!

I stick my dick in pizza and nothing happens.

Attached: 1530510811651.png (504x547, 263K)

Patty’s called dibs.

Attached: FLOCK OFF.jpg (960x960, 105K)

>Why does everyone love Vergil so much?

He's an asshole but he's not 100% completely bad and there's still a side of him that has a sense of right and wrong and that makes him a compelling character.

The fuck are you talking about, you can rationalize anything, that doesn't make your actions any less retarded.

>DMC6 features a female protag and she's Dante's daughter from when he fucked around before DMC3

this meme never has been and never will be funny

He's amusing.

Attached: 1552762438064.png (369x570, 291K)

If Sparda is a warrior who founds justice to protect the human society, does that mean he's an SJW?

No way, fag

Yea Forums competitive coop BP in paris clearing when

Attached: v vs griffon.png (539x485, 223K)

Sparda is aWOKE

Well you're getting butthurt that there's a defence for Vergil's actions however the games themselves have provided answers to each question at every turn. DMC3 happened because Vergil was manipulated by Arkham, Vergil craves power because he was forced to fight demons constantly from the age of 10, and so on. You can't get booty blasted at fans when the games give clear reasons to every single one of Vergi's actions user.

Fuck off Mundus

No way, fag.

Fuck, pairs*

He fought for justice, not social justice.

>taking your sons arm at a chance for a salty runback against your brother
>splitting yourself in half and letting your demon self destroy the city
>sense of right and wrong

>10
Wasn't it 8?

wha happen to Sparda anyway, I'm only halfway through DMC3

Seething Whociafag

They actually said that the fruit was used by Mundus to become the demon king. That means the growth of the Qlipoth is a recurring event. Perhaps it does need to be tended to, but it shall happen again as long as there is no demon king.

Yes I can? Even in your example getting manipulated is entirely Vergils fault, you seem to think that just because reasons are provided for why a character is a dipshit you can't hate them for being a dipshit?

He disappeared.

I guess. I’ll find out more when I play the fights again, but while I like the game in every other department it does feel like a pointless circle with Vergil.
I’m still mixed on the idea that he even had those feelings aside from V talking in such a sad manner in his last moments
I’m surprised Vergil didn’t die. It fits with Dante and Nero caring for him, but was a minor surprise after Griffon said a line like “the end of Vergil’s nightmares.” Going to miss those three.

Possibly I know it's around the 10yo mark at least.

> i didn't save humanity for this
> Vorgil take my sniper rifle and fix my mistake

>getting manipulated is Vergil's fault
Probably the dumbest thing I've read for a while good job user. I suppose it was Solid Snake's fault for being manipulated in MGS? Raiden too? even Lady and Dante were manipulated by Arkham in 3 so it's their fault as well right? fucking kek user you're retarded.

Speaking of Vergil, replaying 1 after 3 and 5 hits hard. Fucking hell, I can't hate this guy, especially since I have a brother too and it hits way too close to home.

Attached: 20190319213728_1.jpg (2560x1440, 479K)

"it's a mystery!" basically, but most likely he got offed eventually off-screen.

he got disappeared

Eva leg locked him

Attached: 1552543844887.jpg (1024x1024, 553K)

According to some written adaptation of DMC4, it was a hooker who left him by Credo's house in a white blanket.

do you have regular fights to the death with him too?

Patty

Based Credo

Tahiti

Attached: 600039AD-C581-4231-A92B-B7D66E424AC9.png (500x706, 81K)

You don't? What kind of shitty childhood did you have? Fights to the death with your siblings is a time-honored tradition

Attached: 1500305440102.jpg (618x619, 95K)

>you can't blame an idiot for doing shit without questioning it
Whatever man, I just hope that one day when you look into the eyes of your bodypillow you realize they are a major moron and would decapitate you for the chance at a monster energy drink.

Disgusting

Crossover when

Attached: 4E186B3C-2479-4CE6-A08A-BB87D40CE23E.png (540x762, 101K)

It's fun.

Attached: 1552410796508.png (1969x1969, 3.36M)

>"Sweet!"

>getting this assblasted
Yeah why didn't Dante and Lady question it? kek stay dumb lad.

How OP would their child be?

Attached: Action Stars.jpg (754x1024, 74K)

The only waifu worthy of Dante

Attached: 1519257726984.jpg (893x894, 142K)

>kyrie was phone all along
AT LAST

Attached: 1431555877548.png (358x381, 217K)

Adding kek to every sentence doesn't make it seem like you're any less upset.

Why isn't his coat blue?

Me and my brother used to beat each other with sticks until one of us started bleeding and cried.

Those shifty eyes, kek

The answer is simple user.

Attached: 1552523858536.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

His HANDs would be GODly

Attached: _-God-Hand-PS2-_.jpg (580x800, 53K)

It is

When he split himself in half and had his demon plant demon seeds he also accidentally split the coats color.

That was so out of character for Nero it hurts.

If you play on SoS after beating the 1st plant boss you get a picture of crewcut and his, well, crew cheering for Nero while he awkwardly waves.

he killed millions

Because Nero is the new blue character so they simply inverted Vergil's colors, making it consistent with the third character being dressed in black.

So after Bloody palace there's nothing
No Vergil campaign
No Lady and Trish campaign
No RE style crew cut campaign
No Nico Kart racer mode
Nothing
DMC just goes away until the Special Edition

Attached: Monster.jpg (1969x1969, 658K)

i did S rank SoS and i didn't notice the picture, imma check it once i'm back home

DLC

>Vergil teaching Nero about sex while he only had it once in his life and was probably awkward as fuck

>Man, your are a deadfish, move your hips faster
>Q-Quiet woman, h-how can I get concentrated m-moving this much

>Imagine Vergil's power-hour sour weeaboo ass getting pounded by Arkham's Sparda insect cock, complete with Special Edition Barbed Tip™, as it reaches and cuts his intestines so hard and efficiently his thousand+ times folded Hiroshima Yamato seems like a butter knife Dante uses to spread Lady's pussy juice on his pizza, meanwhile hi seething hat-boner for daddy gets so strong he vows to feel the pleasure of a more powerful father-figure fucking his son so much, he births Nero, only to steal and fuck him with his own demon-arm up the tight, yet probably touched by the Fortuna-pope ass while remeniscing about what Arkham did to him and smiling as his raspy-ass Dan-Southworth-had-a-cold voice is barley able to cough up: "So this is what the power of Sparda feels like!"

Attached: vergil shades.png (587x715, 871K)

Seriously, Dante is a total sub, it’s the perfect pairing

Attached: 6157DCC8-1637-4B65-9FAB-E70D1C26B499.jpg (638x919, 146K)

Ladies Night DLC
Getting out of Hell DLC
DLC 3 is unknown, maybe Crewcut

A man of taste

Attached: 970931.jpg (1000x644, 99K)

I really wonder what the monster marketing dept thinks about autists on the internet just casually giving them free advertising in the weirdest ways possible all of a sudden

Attached: 1552238339770.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Reminder that they should have stuck with the 3rd playable character being Gilver instead of V

Attached: D17-SGkUcAI-Ump.jpg_large.jpg (1448x2048, 269K)

That makes the twist not even a twist

you don't need a twist

Attached: tu1pz3093wl11.jpg (960x680, 179K)

well it's working because i've never cared about the monster meme and this threads make me wanna taste one

>tfw will never have Bayonetta's toes in my mouth ;-;

a crewcut that maneuvers like V without familiars and only guns would be my dream character.

>his familiars are 3 other smaller crewmembers like scudos
>style is different formations; “hold the line!”, phalanx formation, etc.
>cant replace crewmembers

Nero wanted to help at least.

I just tastes like every other energy drink

Bayonetta is a classy lady and would only do it in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

If there's another dmc anime, i would kill for it to be in the artstyle of the novel

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>implying it wasnt monster themselves
you really think some random dude spammed every board with monster willingly? its a fucking marketing ploy. why the fuck would boomers drink MONSTER of all fucking things. it literally had nothing to even do with the joke of boomers not actually being 30

Soon.

Attached: 1542298932038.jpg (1536x2304, 456K)

And his style would be impetuous?

Yeah. I guess this was before V started trying to save everyone. Was hoping to see a little more of the heroism in the game.

Vergil looks like Guy Fieri there.

These are pretty good

Attached: A122F30E-A902-404A-8473-79CE17E88684.png (716x1012, 204K)

I knew a guy who always drank Monsters who was in his 30s so this meme always gets me

coco chanel would like a word

Attached: Bayonetta.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Attached: Dmc_beryldante.png (397x599, 130K)

>Vergil takes off his pants
>JUDGEMENT CUM
>Immediately starts putting his belt on again
>Nero’s mom sits on the bed with a confused look
>You are already inseminated

it's a story about a guy reconnecting with his dad and putting his family back together, almost a christmas story

thats cool and all, but i was thinkin about the specific artist Shirow Miwa who did the main art for the original novel. He also did this rad shit

Attached: 1545682054765.jpg (1740x1231, 1.8M)

To be fair thats someone willfully getting instakilled

it even looks like majin Dante lmao

Meanwhile in Nero and Kyrie's room.

Attached: nero.webm (640x360, 1004K)

>we're in a hurry, CHOP CHOP

Attached: 1538799490638.png (150x140, 38K)

He's got that shit perfected

one in the pink, four in the stink

Nero is DMC1 Dante power level (pre-Sparda) max right now.

Is there any Drawfag around here? I really need some DMC 5 Yamato drawinng

>DMC6 ft. Dante's daughter and Nero going to hell to bust Dante and Vergil out

Attached: crazy.jpg (400x461, 30K)

They can leave whenever

Where are Dante and Vergil from? What state?

Dante and Vergil should become their devil arms.

Is that really sparda?

Yes, see the DMC 1 concept art

Attached: dmc 1.jpg (700x950, 137K)

Sparda is qt

Attached: A89E990F-188F-47F6-8FFA-564AB0A394A1.png (827x1169, 266K)

Would be fun to see Dante act like a dork and embarrass his daughter.

Why are they dressed like that in the middle of the 80’s in America ?

Same reason why a thousand year old vampire still dresses like he's still in the Renaissance period and not wearing those sneakers that light up whenever you take a step.
>muh time

Even crazier.

Because Sparda was dapper as fuck.

imagine living in suburb and suddenly this family moves to your block

>dante and vergil had no friends growing up because they were forced to dress like freaks by their parents

Where the fuck is the OST?
I need it.

Source?

>dualwielding DSD and DSV in DT

Attached: 4b751d690.jpg (280x280, 24K)

Sparda's an old dude with old customs
And it's more like the 60-70's

Tomorrow.

same reason why dante and vergil wear cringy weeb coats

dmc is all over the place with weird anachronisms, just look at fortuna

jesus this is too good i need all of them

Attached: 1472052746507.gif (477x348, 181K)

Same situation as when Arkham/Jester appeared after Dante and Vergil's second fight in DMC3 really, they are both tired.

Its the guy who did the art for the dmc novel. also drew this cool shit of nell and her grand daughter
twitter.com/zi38

Attached: D1774PHU8AUlFL0.jpg_large.jpg (1448x2048, 501K)

>be bug man
>some zoomer insults me for my "old timey clothes"
>fuck off forever cause he hurt my feelings
>turns out, during the time I went away, my wife got killed and my sons kept fucking shit up

What will happen if you merge Devil Sword Dante and Devil Sword Vergil together?

Attached: 1529702659929.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

That's fuckin' great.

Attached: 1538236878751.jpg (350x355, 51K)

Sparda is reborn and he's still wearing that old ass dress and speaks Shakespearean

>That's why I built him that well-functioning arm, to fuck Kyrie ass!

>her grand daughter
>he doesn't know
Lorelets, never change.

>twitter.com/zi38
THANKS DUDE

Attached: 1551536173890.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Attached: BF583907-1933-4EA2-8C07-1A4984DDFC6F.png (988x2100, 2.39M)

>japs make a game
>they know that they are too ugly, so they put white people in their game
kek, weebs btfo

>SoS and DmD
>start Nero missions without any breakers
>Sweet Surrender and Mega Busters everywhere
This shit is on purpose, isn't it?

When the FUCK is it safe to attack Vergil I'm a scrub

Sometimes he will take a hit other times he will block it and do a 0 frame startup parry and stunlock me into oblivion

Sparda is rich though

wut

What is he looking at? His eyes goes real weird, as if he's trying to look at everything at once without turning his head. And his lips seems unable to decide what they want to do.

Anyone said they were gonna upload it?

user...they have always been white. Dante and vergil are American

RING RING RING

Attached: 1544178256942.jpg (500x500, 215K)

underrated

Attached: 59052CD2-6A2E-432A-82A8-080DB07A4EE1.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Same reason everyone knows Vegeta is the kino pick in Dragonball.

He's got a lot of recovery on all of his moves outside of DT.

In red orb currency, yes.

Am I the only one who’d like his DMC2 costume to be available?

Attached: 2DB60821-40EB-4603-92DE-E5EB57FCB39F.jpg (564x984, 41K)

Because he hates fun?

>am i the only one who has [POPULAR OPINION]?

His costume in 2 was arguably his best. Shame the game sucked balls.

He's confused, robot-kun

Yeah. Why'd you think he sealed up the demon world?

Attached: 1538922555664.jpg (1243x2048, 151K)

you're supposed to punish his attacks on recovery
you can easily do this with trickster lvl 4 to teleport to the ground in front of him
some of his attacks can also be parried with DT to start your own combo not sure which attacks tho

you can release yourself from some of his attacks by switching to trickster and using the style button

charging royal guard and releasing while on DT also works if you need to trade for damage

>if my grandkids can beat up your grandkids, I win by default, agreed?

Attached: vergil_2.png (452x491, 213K)

Nell isn't her grandma.

Attached: 2095tJ4.png (870x406, 24K)

>Crew member get downed.
>You have to order another crew member to revive them and lose functionality.
>You can also go revive them yourself.
>You have to protect both or they both would get downed.

Post music
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4YbzLuNDM

thats a lot more degrees of separation then i thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtSGboNK3-E

The mystery is finally solved

Attached: 559491993.jpg (173x184, 4K)

I literally cannot keep track of all the bullshit on screen when he triggers his clone

Summoned swords and judgment cuts AND two vergils flying around how the fuck do you track all this

>they take the shields and other pieces from the demon things to use as equipment

Once he summons his doppelganger you just run and gun till it's dead then deal with Vergil. The thing dies in few shots on SoS.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMWpTprD6go

>like scudos
a playable angelo that awakes to justice and convinces his fellow angelos would be awesome
But Crew Cut comes first, the thought of commanding your own squad sounds very exciting

Just Aerial Rave the swords or Gerbera them, Charge Shot or Kalina Ann the doppelganger and then you just have to worry about dodging the judgment cut and hitting him on its recovery.

yeah the japs made them white from the start because japs are ugly.

his clone is weak so break it asap
alternatively fight both to quickly charge royal guard

Lurk moar

>Dante, we need more power, the refrigerator has stopped working and the lights won't turn on
>Vergil, that's not how it works

Attached: 1552523055249.jpg (2160x3840, 1.58M)

the divinity statue theme sounds like an unused nier track

Kek

Its just to explain why Nico looks more like a certain mothman. Her character just supposed to be a stand-in for the statue of divinity, she even has the same lion-like hairstyle as the dmc5 statue.

While that's true, it's also stated that Sparda seperated the human and demon world specifically so no one could use the tree's power again. It's why Vegil wanted the Yamato back.

She looks pretty good, but why is she relevant at all. She a politician as well?

do you guys restart missions until you S-rank or do you finish the difficulty before replaying?

>Nico has built Sweet Surrender for Nero because he's "too rough" with Kyrie
How much you wanna bet that the retard just twisted and turned whatever he could've grabbed on?

No, DMC already has too much almost-incest.

>"why does my portable phone refuse to turn on?"
>"dad, it needs powering up"
>"are you implying I'm not powerful enough? SHCUM"

Except Nero. That shit looks gay as a motherfucker. What drugs were they on when they gave him that hairdo

Attached: 1552949486719.png (900x649, 815K)

I think Trish looks fine but I'm a virgin beta so I'm might have fucked up tastes in women

I wonder how Vergil has sex. Do you think he judgement cuts with his dick and the sperm just appears in the womb?

I mean, Nero had to be created somehow.

Good shtuff

Attached: 5dh0upgj.jpg (600x1449, 397K)

Her hair and makeup are really unflattering, her actual face isn’t that bad if you look at eva, all she needs is better hair and makeup

Probably won't happen. It's just like in dbz or other animes where they are still able to draw out the powers without it being diluted.

Well, when he was young he was chruazy like his brother, it was only after maturing that he became autistic.

She raped him

>vergil is actually the low iq twin
kek

Mutual rape is called sex.

>autistic introvert with mommy issues
He's relatable.

>tfw uncanny character model is intentional and some demon is actually wearing crewcut's skin like a suit

Attached: 1527278723925.png (453x427, 216K)

Why the fuck does a full (100%) demon need guns when he could do so much more.

It wasn't mutual. She blackmailed him with promises of power that he never got.

Didn’t he use the majority of his demon power to seal off the other demons

He ripped a fucking hole in order to get it back to earth
But we got vergil back

He'd first have to learn necromancy then.

>he never got
>what is nero

I bet some aesop like "No matter how much of human or demon you are, if you use your powers with good intentions you will be the strongest one" or some shit like that

Bermuda triangle

Nero doesn't count

It begs me to wonder if BLOOD is canon in DMC universe as bayo is implied to be, since the US became a mix of those thanks to the Cabal
youtube.com/watch?v=zPkKyiqRLec
>Cereza does shit in Italy and Mediterranean coast
>Nero lives in Spain with Kyrie with DMC blue
>Dante and co are localized in UK
>There's a immortal Demon hunter guy Gunslinger from the Civil war with Godlike powers in the US that hunts and kill cultists, also he's the evil guy that hates other evil guys, along with his crew, including a Genderbent nigger due to demonic shenanigans since he lost his body, named Gabriella.
youtube.com/watch?v=uXctqDPvFL4

Attached: Caleb.jpg (470x650, 73K)

Is it wrong to want wholesome adventures with Nero, Crazy Uncle Dante, Asshole Power Dad and the supporting cast of Nico and the Old Ladies?

>drugged and raped
Is Vergil Batman?

Vergil just has to kill his own son and turn Nero into a wacky Devil Arm.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQHKzGt8VY
>I'm not letting you die!

This spoke to my old young edgy self

Attached: file.png (1252x732, 1.15M)

>it's a gun

Attached: 1552389553535.png (239x235, 92K)

What is the most satisfying buster animation and why is it this one?

Attached: bustin.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

Dantes shotgun is so retarded, I love it. Nero is great with machines and makes red queen and blue rose, both masterpieces. Dante makes a double barrel sawed-off take magazines, but it still has to break open to reload. Even nico makes fun of it

>they're both autistic
yes

>its a famas

Attached: 35F01DB1-F93F-442E-9DD5-40B6B795B5D5.jpg (1280x719, 90K)

He's the cool guy of the series you know, he's the HUNK of DMC, The Boba Fett of DMC and he doesn't even wear a mask.

For a guy who's dedicated to being Yea Forums the hacker, I'm impressed he knows how to do a sniper abortion

More like the shonen rival, some people really like that

>expected Sparda to finally show up
>mfw Dante just becomes the new 'Sparda' instead

Attached: 1547000400406.gif (256x200, 3.86M)

He’s a /k/ommando using a memegun to be ironic

sounds more like DD desu senpai

He's taking a vacation and slaying some pussy while he's at it. He's not gonna let a world-ending calamity get in the way of his fun.

>Devil May Cry 5 Original Soundtrack
>This title will be released on March 29, 2019

Attached: 894b20de-e901-c13d-32b7-51aaf94fd19f.jpg (420x420, 24K)

>chocking the chicken.webm

"its fineeeeeeee, don't worry about it"

I thought it was coming out on the 20th (today) in japan?

>Morrison: You see Dante, There's this guy who lives in the US that pretty much deal with the demon killing by himself and his crew.

Attached: 1371374362560.png (342x267, 34K)

why the fuck did credo have to die man

I mean he does say “so you were young once too, huh?” in response to vergil realizing he has a son

Eva was canonically a big tiddy mommy gf with deep pockets, so I imagine somewhere in the midwest. Maybe a big time cattle rancher's daughter or something.

>FAMAS
>memegun
explain.

Attached: Krieg what.jpg (779x1047, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ

What? Doesnt that happen AFTER the prologue, and Nico escorted crew cut away during the fight with the empusas?

I thought so too. It's from murrican's amazon
For jp amazon, it says "CD (2019/3/20)", but I don't get if it's a pre-order or they already released it

vergil growing up to be one of those dads that lives through their sons sports career is my new favorite part of the lore

She always seemed like European nobility to me.

Can someone explain the violet glowing ennemies to me? Like, what is even the point, to me it was uspposed to be a gimmick so you can't just spam stagger them but they litteraly glow 90% of the time so you can never do anything, this literally shit on the gameplay of the series, this is so fucking stupid. I've betean the game in SoS and I still don't get what they smoked when they designed this ennemy that doesn't belong in a DMC game.

famas is shit

>buster animation vs Furies
>in the air

Attached: 1543650399691.jpg (1840x2050, 102K)

Where the fuck did Sparda go?

"If it makes mad dosh, we'll revive that character" - japanese man who certainly does not owe the yakuza some money

Watch them handwave it as "lmao he used a yellow/gold orb and fucked off to get more power"

Enemies DT'ing has been part of the series since the very first game.

>rich evans can get laid

Attached: thats sad jay.jpg (663x579, 31K)

So he fucks deer to empower his angelic/demonic powers?

>Nero has a son
>Vergil forced K&N to name him Yamato

Attached: 1534807235092.png (813x1400, 518K)

Why doesn't Dante fuck lady?

I love all the rock music, but does anybody else LOVE the choir/organ type music, or is that just me? I wish there was more of it.

I know her butt is huge but lets not go that far

Because Lady is his "Nee-san"
im not kidding they treat each other like brother and sister, while Trish literally goes full mom

>rock

It's more like WUBWUB.

Yeah, the music from Nelo Angelo fights is amazing and i wish there was a comparable piece in DMC5

He ded.

is this implying Vergil married a random whore before he fucked her

I'm talking about Hell Antenoras.

explain further and in detail please.

Attached: A lot of thinking.jpg (504x500, 22K)

Super Ultra Violet is so fucking goood. Part of it gets put into "Devils never cry" as well

that's not a famas, it's an AUG.

He should have put them both in the ground in this scene so people would stop claiming he could only do this because they were tired.

It doesn't doesn't work like that you either have demonic power or you don't

>take literally 20 tries to beat Vergil as Dante
>motivated as fuck and feel like I master his moveset when I finally beat him
>fighting Vergil as Nero is ez and basically just for story purposes

Disappointing. I assume you dont have infinite DT on replay and can use devil breakers?

nobody expected that cunt's sister to be hot is all

Vergil tried pussy once and realized he's too much of a faget for this roastie shit.
And then he ended up with a son
Don't be Vergil.

Attached: 1552945378925.png (1000x855, 594K)

Neither of the brothers has a home or job anymore. Dante willed that shit to Morrison, making him the owner of Devil May Cry of Red Grave, and Nero is the proprietor of the Fortuna branch.
Vergil will definitely call back on Nero inviting him to eat dinner and meet Kyrie before the whole arm thing. Dante'll invite himself to crash on the couch too.

The will to Morrison sounded like it was "keep charge of it until you die or I come back"

Maybe God of War 2018 is the game for you

>Morrison now has to get shit done because the girls are always out shopping
Sneaky lil' devil, making me get my hands dirty n shiet

>meanwhile Dante and Vergil already finished up and is currently touring the world, tasting all the pizzas

where is that from?
i don't remember this cutscene in the game

Can't wait to see the buster on Geryon.

I need source on these right fucking now user.

For the same reason Dante and Nero use guns and are regularly charging energy into them to fire far more powerful energy blasts through the barrel. The metal serves as a conductor for demonic energy, allowing them to focus it into an attack with greater ease and potency than if they were to just do it bare handed.

I want to breed that jew

Attached: 123635180861.jpg (640x557, 16K)

finish the game

Dante fights Cavaliere, Urizen, Cerberus, Urizen Full Power, and Vergil all within 5 hours of waking up. Take in mind Urizen and Cerberus alone are stronger than anything Nero fights up to that point.

Main menu

Attached: d1c9b986a8d819487b3b3486600219a22d055e76.jpg (1000x1000, 248K)

I love this picture, Vergil's expression is priceless

They've really done something else with facial animations this time. Based autistic japs and their perfectionism.

Attached: 1552832991454.webm (786x696, 1.7M)

>think he's judging Nero at first in this
>finally notice his rapidly darting eyes going from Dante to him
>he's actually trying to hide his face
Poor man is so nervous.

"...I mean are you SURE he's my..." *looks at boomer Dante, then at Nero* "...Yeah, I guess I kinda see it."

He's annoyed as fuck, there's even a little head shake

but Vegeta is confirmed the strongest of the two (without taking kaioken & ultra instinct into account)

so yeah, Vergil is stronger than Dante (unless you count Sin DT)

Neither Blue evolution or Blue Kaioken are canonical to Toriyamas outline so jury is still out on who is more powerful

>Uhhh... crap, what should I say? I mean I barely know him at all... but I did cut his hand off and he is my son.
>I wish I never went to fortuna

Vergil's little smile at the end says it all. He won't ever admit it, but he's likely proud of Nero.

to me here he was about to tell nero about the mum but is hesitated on telling him

>Don't you DARE say it!
>JACKPOT!

What a fucking ending. Story was a mess in the first half but really picked up at the end

>mfw cerberus with swordmaster and DT deletes the healthbar of bosses like Leviathan's core & Beowulf

Attached: My+sides+_97a15cbc7086298e837dfc71d4341c6b.jpg (640x400, 78K)

Have you ever thought of something to say to someone, quietly thought against it and shook your head?

>dante gets depressed in DMC2
>turns into happy old boomer in DMC5

What changed to get him happy again?

He's got a favourite nephew to embarrass.

Attached: 7546348765.png (872x4152, 2.15M)

He cute

It's like those times where your parents want you to take an black and white family photo because "it looks cool"
Sparda just went the extra mile and hired a painter

It's the 5 stages user. By 5 he's in the acceptance stage. Allowing his life to go to hell. Doesn't even care about keeping the power on anymore and eating pizza so old Morrison won't touch it.

>tfw going ham with SDT

Shit should be illegal.

Attached: 1530036057962.jpg (667x645, 83K)

lurk

DMC5 ending is the best thing that happened to DMC. Well, maybe after the fucking airplane.

His family is back

The live goes on.

>tfw abusing royal guard & double kalina ann
who the fuck needs sin DT, Devil Breakers or buster?

Attached: mk28z4ux5vl21.jpg (1080x1434, 196K)

All your memes aside I think Nero wasnt created by normal means. That is why Vergil is so surprised about him having a son. Like maybe some sort of experiment for power hungry reasons.

*life
Fuck me and shaking hands after dmc

he's badass and does badass shit, fucking teleporting sword shit and looks cool doing it fuck how is that not cool to you

But 2 takes place after 4 doesn't it? His family is back by then. I guess you could say him seeing yamato again only brought back those painful memories of killing his own brother twice without realising it.

>That was a LOOONG time ago
It's pretty sure he just didn't use royalguard when he came in Nero's mom.

Attached: IMG_20190315_175151.jpg (1080x489, 72K)

Dante lives for his family. 2 is the only game where nothing family matter related was present, so it was "just a job to get done and go home" mood. Same with the anime that covers his daily work life.

They've changed the timeline. Now it's 3 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5

actually, Vergil did technically not kill any of them, Urizen did.

Said son might force his father to search for his mother.

Caleb would be a fucking sick guest character for DMC. I imagine he'd be like super gunslinger tier.

2 is still defacto non canon

When Lucia shows up again we will talk

Oohhhh, that makes a lot more fucking sense. Good retcon.

Not according to the new timeline, now it's: 3 > 1> 2 > Anime > 4 > 5

Urizen was created from Vergil because he thought separating his human side would make him more powerful

He bears some responsibility

She showed up in prequel novel

>actually screen capturing something this autistic
Did you type this? God, I hate you self inserting retards.

DMC2 is set after DMC1 now, so probably killing Nelo Angelo. I had just assumed his favorite pizza place had closed before.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5-3.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

3 > 1> Anime > 2 > 4 > 5

boxer Dante is broken

thanks for the correction user

>You got 12x gold orbs for stylish rankings

MOTIVATED

Attached: 1487545336828.gif (299x236, 1.51M)

>When Lucia shows up again we will talk
See you when Lady's Night is revealed.

so... let's count

Dante has gone to hell and back and back to hell and back, and now BACK AGAIN

Dante is Lion from dota 2

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

It's a bitch to clean up apparently

>Caring about gold orbs

Deadweightposting is the best thing that came out of this game.
I crave more.

Attached: 1552948755347.jpg (1977x1527, 435K)

Move here

Why is Vergil so fucking autistic

Attached: 1543095445788.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Lucia's throwing knife and the map to Vie De Marli is on the wall of Dante's office.
Dante canonically got his hands on the Balrog gauntlets just before the start of DMC5, when he went to help Lucia fight Balrog.

Attached: dunmary.png (401x541, 299K)

I disagree

Attached: 1552851092552.png (638x747, 699K)

Dante lives in the US though.