Tfw no RPG set in Tribal Africa where you fight random water spirits and lions and other niggers

>tfw no RPG set in Tribal Africa where you fight random water spirits and lions and other niggers
>the more you level up the more powerful your voodoo magic gets
One can only dream.

Attached: 12321312312.jpg (720x480, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAMKtoEcNbI
youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There r some very weird tribes out there OP

Attached: 123123213123.jpg (1000x649, 112K)

>co-op buddy is your shadow
>enabling it is an in-game quest where you must split your shadow from your body, at the cost of partially you soul, which drains your magical ability
>if there's no player 2, then it's an AI that you can customize using voodoo magics and ingredients
>enabling co-op, however, will earn you a bad ending unless you kill 10,666,666,66 enemies during the credits
>this is the toll in order to get your soul back as well as preserve your shadow's "being"

That's the Fulani tribe user, the men apparently wear makeup to appear more beautiful.

Attached: 12312312321.jpg (548x756, 84K)

>You see this running at you

Attached: 12312321312.jpg (900x600, 142K)

>walk into village
>these two walk up to you
wat do

Attached: 1473109877219.jpg (1400x943, 167K)

what the fuck

Ask to learn their crazy voodo magic since they’re clearly high tier african wizards

Diablo 3. You can even be a female one if you fancy, you faggot.

Attached: viktor-hudkov-witch-doctor-fanart-diablo3-smirnov-illustration-cup-final.jpg (1920x1097, 598K)

Average peruvian

As if black magicians would hide behind something so gaudy.

Attached: Serious Black Magic.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

It will never happen.
When developers inevitably show interest in native african culture, the game will simply be a lukewarm mish-mash of cheesy african stuff set in medieval europe or some shit.

>tfw the village elder keeps cumming on your sandals

Attached: 2132132131.jpg (338x508, 52K)

Kek I was shitposting in kingdom come deliverance threads saying this should be the direction for the sequel. The butthurt from the fanbase would be phenomenal, I'd buy at least 10 copies

how

Fug dem niggas fly

>final stage is america

It would take him a while to get the game in a playable state but if I had to pick a guy to make a realistic tribal africa game, the kingdom come guy is who I would pick.

>who need's bones anyway

The women are kinda cute in a bite your dick off kind of way

Attached: 213213123.jpg (373x550, 29K)

Epic win bro
Pwn those incel nazis good

Try Populous

>no colonizing BLEACHED sim
shame, indeed

Medallion's humming...

doesnt this count as ebegging for a white man to make your nigger game for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=VAMKtoEcNbI

I am the medjay of Siwa.

dese niggas on some shit.

>They tell you to fuckoff what do

Attached: 123213213213123.jpg (1200x797, 204K)

>WE WUZ VIET KONGZ N SHIET

Level 54 N'godbo

How's Kangz Creed if I just want to get it because I'm craving for games with shields?

Yes, Diablo is definitely set in Africa and not in a shitty generic fantasy world.

Have you played Syndicate? Syndicate is about 1/4 the size of Origins. The map is fuckhuge and the grinding is a bit more difficult (in relation to Syndicate). All in all it's decent fare if you're into the Ancient Egypt theme.

y her lips so ashy

Attached: 3432423.jpg (400x600, 62K)

You might be memeing about fighting lions but they actually do

youtube.com/watch?v=TBpu4DAvwI8

i can't even remember what shields do
i know they're there but i can't remember the mechanics
Origins is discount TW3. every aspect of it is like TW3 but slightly worse. beautifully crafted word, primitive combat, leveled enemies. it even tries to supplant ubisoft fetch quests with TW-style story heavy side quests, but they aren't nearly as good.

can you recommend games with shields?

Yeah I was getting strong TW3 vibes when playing Origins. Bayek even has a ridiculous looking ponytail which I disabled at first opportunity.

did they just walk up to a pack of lions and take their meat nonchalantly

Haven't played Syndicate yet, the last I played was Black Flag

I last played Rise of the Argonauts, but you may have already played it

Cocoa butter isn't covered by SNAP.

What's his Stand's power?

it's paint user

skipped that one
the last game i played that had significant shield play (apart from roguelikes) was probably Skyrim, which is shameful