What the hell do I play on this thing?

Attached: bundle_color_portable.jpg (554x369, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1EBxeXcslgn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Videogames

Video games, probably.

Video Games

Unironically Quake

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-105848__01.jpg (1080x928, 270K)

Wii U ports.

Aaa the ol breath if the wild player, you can just chuck that out when you are done with it.

I heard having one of tthese givea you a vore fetish

But the Wii U version of BOTW is better.

bing bing wahoo

>In 2019 when the only Wii U port is NSMBUD

same shit you play on pc: ports and indies

Hollow knight

This except they’re portable. It’s the main reason I own a switch, just for portable versions of games I would be forced to play on PC normally.

The only truly modern game on the system is BOTW, a Wii U port.

Baba.

Isn't the Nvidia Shield cheaper and you can play at better resolutions and frame-rates on that?

PG Baby games

Bing-Bing-Wahoo #228 for Feb-June 2019

>Snoyboys trying their absolute hardest to turn the PS3/PS4 has no games meme around
You know that doesn't work for a console that had 2 games in the first year that are more highly rated than any other exclusive this gen, right?

The only shield still available is the docked only TV version. It also runs on Android.

BOTW is a Wii U game. And Sony has always been dominant in terms of exclusives (Xbox and Gamecube come in closest).

The PS4's exclusives are current-gen at least. While Switch's are retro, even when they aren't literal ports.

Attached: Xenoblade Chronicles 2.jpg (497x806, 120K)

The best game ever made.

Cory in the houe

Attached: 53576404_2230284786992868_6993019705002819584_n.jpg (960x726, 63K)

Resident Evil 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
DMCV
Ace Combat 7

Attached: 1533747184626.png (872x757, 136K)

Diablo 3.
Say goodbye to any free time you have

THE SHITCH GOES BRRRRRRRRAP
PAP PAP CÚCK CÚCK CÚCK
SHITTYGAMES PORT PORT, AND A SQUAT SQUAT WHIRRRRRRR POOM
PII U
DOODOO POOPOO FOO FOOM
POOM POOM

Nothing besides expensive and awful ports.

This garbage failed miserably outside of Japan because normal human beings (Not slaves in Japan who work 20 hours per day seven day) prefers to play games on betters systems and a cheaper ones ( xbox/ps4 )

There is 0 reason to get a Switch if you are not going to play Nintendo games (which lately have been made for 5 years old instead of 12 )

I haven't touch my Switch since November.

video games with actual gameplay

Attached: 1534812048630.jpg (315x616, 42K)

Skyrim

These

Nintendo exclusives for 2017:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>1-2 Switch
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Kamiko
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Arms
>Splatoon 2
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Golf Story
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Nintendo exclusives for 2018:
>Bayonetta 2
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Nintendo Labo
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Mario Tennis Aces
>Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Octopath Traveler
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Xenoblade 2: Torna, the Golden Country
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Smash Ultimate

Nintendo exclusives for 2019 and beyond:
>Travis Strikes Again: NMH
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Dragon Quest 11 S
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 4 Special
>Rune Factory 5
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
>Ninjala
>Steamworld Quest
>Umihara Kawase Fresh!
And more to be announced

all that shovelware, ports, and /literallywho/

Attached: 1520931537699.png (915x1024, 240K)

Stay put snoycuck

Attached: Nintendo always wins.jpg (719x1024, 102K)

Attached: sony.webm (888x500, 2.39M)

>handhelds
who cares
>gamecube
one of the worst consoles of all time
>wii
waggle shovelware gimmick machine
>wii u
one of the worst consoles of all time
>switch
babies first tablet dead system

Damn, look at all that cope
Feels good being on the winning side
Keep losing and getting cucked, snoy

Attached: 1541514877175.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Attached: 1514505737613.jpg (989x1024, 119K)

It's funny how the only things that look bad there are SotC (I thought it was just SOULESSfag whining but now I truly see that the remaster makes your character look really awkward, like a pregnant woman even, even just in the running animation) and Rachet&Clank, and those are precisely the sort of lazy old-gen rehashes and childish art design that Nintendo prioritises on its systems. Should replace those with clips of Spider-Man and Last of Us.

It was released simultaneously on both systems, the fact that it's on Wii U is strictly a good will decision for people that bought a Wii U. It's the exact same situation as with Twilight Princess and I don't remember people vehemently condemning that game for being a Gamecube port. Nowadays almost all games released within the first year of a console were initially developed for older hardware and then brought over to the new one.

(you)

Fair enough, but currently the Wii U version is the best possible way to play the game.

Delusion

Attached: 1548160828046m.jpg (817x1024, 111K)

Attached: 1528820938879.jpg (552x540, 37K)

Not really, they both have the same issues with framerate. At least the Switch version is portable and the controller is much better for the system, also it's 900p in docked mode as opposed to the Wii U's 720p

alright then, I didn't have a wiiu just like most people who own a switch so I'm fine with that

Actually, the Wii U version no longer has those issues, now that it can be emulated on non-Nintendo hardware. In terms of frame-rate and resolution, people can even get the Korok Forest sitting at 4K 60fps, nevermind the rest of the game. And in terms of portability, any strong portable computer can run it better than the Switch. Lastly, there are so many tweaks and cheats that you can have the game running exactly the way you want it (e.g. many people don't like the bloom-like foggy filter on the default version)

The Wii U version is the best at this point, like I said. It's possible the Switch version may eventually be superior, but that seems unlikely since all the community support and additions will be dwindling by that point.

>dude emulation
sigh

>And in terms of portability, any strong portable computer can run it better than the Switch
And that's without pointing out that to play this technical marvel on a tiny screen is missing the point of such a stunning open-world game.

I played both, and I felt like the gyro controls for some of the puzzles were better on the Wii U

Splatoon

nyone else buy one and never even use it?

You put your brand loyalty as a consumer above your respect to doing a game the justice it deserves? Such an innovative and visually stunning game shouldn't be held back by weak hardware just because you feel brand loyalty.

Also you can use almost any controller you can think of on the Wii U version because of this.

>The WiiU version is the best version
>When not played on a WiiU but emulated on a pc

Jesus Christ just shut up you sperg

Why do you think it's irrelevant to thread that the best version is not on Switch?

The whole consensus of the thread is that Switch has too much stuff that runs better elsewhere or that people already played on older consoles (because they weren't casual enough to skip good exclusives just because the console they're on wasn't marketed well).

Cope.

Emulation is a moot point. Literally anything emulated is the best version you retard.

Smash, BoTW, Odyssey, Mario Kart, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Octopath, Hyrule Warriors, Super mario party, Tennis, animal crossing

Just because a game is already released on a different console, doesn't mean that everybody already played it. Many multiplats sell better on the Switch than on other platforms and portability is a good reason for that

What is the general opinion of that 2d Mario game port? I never played the original and don't own a wii u
I liked NSMB on the DS

new pokemans

Hey if you want to emulate it, go ahead. I just prefer the game to work without having to play a glitchy stutter run to generate shader caches. What I'm saying is that Emulation really should count as an argument because in that case you could say the Super Nintendo was a shit console because I can play Chrono Trigger on my PC. Also while I do own an expensive gaming PC I've gravitated back to consoles gradually through the years because I just want shit to work without set up and fiddling. I just sit down on my couch and grab either my PS4 or Switch controller and I'm playing the game. With PC there's almost always something that's not working properly, and it's almost impossible to have a comfortable couch experience because there'll be some retarded notification forcing me to get up and move my mouse and I have to switch which screen is the dominant one and what speakers the audio should come from and fucking on and on and on. It's generally the graphically superior option and while I enjoy gaming in higher framerates I also enjoy just being able to play a game for 20 minutes before work or bedtime.

Attached: 1552065099677.png (500x500, 211K)

I meant that emulation shouldn't count as an argument by the way

>And in terms of portability, any strong portable computer can run it better than the Switch
This is very wrong. I've got a very fast gaming laptop and it cannot run better than the Switch without having a third of the battery life

>Emulation is a moot point. Literally anything emulated is the best version you retard.
That's not true, if the emulator is in its infancy then the original is usually better.

I already said that only casuals would have skipped a game just because it was on a badly marketed console. And only casuals would want to play beautiful games on tiny screens.

Lower resolution, worse gyro, and that shitty 480p tablet controller disagree.

>hey don't mind me user I'll just be taking your wife up stairs

Attached: ea58ccbc0da7df97b2a9afc9a55b83cf.jpg (243x400, 13K)

>I just prefer the game to work without having to play a glitchy stutter run to generate shader caches
You can just download a shader cache before playing and then you won't have that problem.

>What I'm saying is that Emulation really should count as an argument because in that case you could say the Super Nintendo was a shit console because I can play Chrono Trigger on my PC
SNES games weren't running better on PCs when they themselves were current-gen, and therefore for years the SNES was the best way to play them. At this point I'm shocked at your thought processes, but let's see..
>Also while I do own an expensive gaming PC I've gravitated back to consoles gradually through the years because I just want shit to work without set up and fiddling. I just sit down on my couch and grab either my PS4 or Switch controller and I'm playing the game. With PC there's almost always something that's not working properly, and it's almost impossible to have a comfortable couch experience because there'll be some retarded notification forcing me to get up and move my mouse and I have to switch which screen is the dominant one and what speakers the audio should come from and fucking on and on and on. It's generally the graphically superior option and while I enjoy gaming in higher framerates I also enjoy just being able to play a game for 20 minutes before work or bedtime.
I doubt want to doubt your genuineness here, but it makes me doubtful about your gaming PC claim when you insist on inaccuracies like this. With PC gaming you can easily just sit down on your couch and grab a PS4 or Switch controller (or more) and start playing a game. I've personally never seen a notification pop up while playing a game, in fact Full Screen mode seems to disable such things from being possible at all on Windows. Similarly, if your PC is already set-up for your TV and speakers, you have no reason to need to touch those settings.

These retards mean emulation, don't bother.

You're saying you can't run it better than 900p 30fps or whatever it is? Lies. Also, just buy spare batteries, it's not like you're "portable" gaming for 6 hours non-stop that you can't take a minute or two to switch batteries.

>I doubt want to doubt your genuineness here, but it makes me doubtful
Kek, *don't want to doubt

Your fear over non-issues in respect to PC gaming would be equivalent to a PC gamer saying that consoles are completely worthless because all multiplats are better on PC and therefore the fewer exclusives worth playing are not worth the "effort" of having to plug in a console and have several cables so that you can play on several different systems.

Like, it's based on a vague fact, that obviously gaming requires some effort to do at all, but your description is absolutely hyperbole, if not outdated.

Also, Chrono Trigger sucks.

Hey, I'm all ears, what method these days enables me to just sit down and push a button on a controller and gain immediate access to all my games on PC without having to get up and click around before?

Attached: 1550591400750.png (765x837, 1.05M)

its the side scrolling port machine

>>Nintendo exclusives for 2018:
>>Bayonetta 2
old
>>Gal Metal
sounds gay
>>Kirby Star Allies
super gay
>>Nintendo Labo
ultra gay
>>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
old and gay
>>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
old
>>Mario Tennis Aces
gay
>>Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion
who cares
>>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
mega gay
>>Octopath Traveler
pixel shit
>>Code of Princess EX
sounds like gay port shit
>>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
shitty version of game
>>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
60 dollar ds port
>>Xenoblade 2: Torna, the Golden Country
60 dollar weeb game dlc
>>Super Mario Party
60 bucks
>>Pokémon Let's Go
gay shitty game 60 bucks
>>Smash Ultimate
good

>Nintendo exclusives for 2019 and beyond:
>>Travis Strikes Again: NMH
>>Dragon: Marked For Death
>>Yoshi's Crafted World
>>Pokémon Sword & Shield
gay
>>Animal Crossing
might be cool
>>Fire Emblem Three Houses
cool
>>Luigi's Mansion 3
fine
>>Town
fuck off, probably shovelware
>>Daemon X Machina
idk
>>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
side scroller port shit
>>Yokai Watch 4
pokemon knockoff
>>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
fine
>>Super Mario Maker 2
port/fine
>>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
60 dollar gameboy game
>>Dragon Quest 11 S
port
>>Astral Chain
????
>>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
shovelware
>>Tetris 99
shovelware
>>Rune Factory 4 Special
old 3ds game port
>>Rune Factory 5
could be good
>>Bayonetta 3
multiplat
>>Metroid Prime 4
will probalby be good
>>Shin Megami Tensei V
good
>>Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
pixel shit
>>Ninjala
gay gimmick shit
>>Steamworld Quest
side scroller shovelware
>>Umihara Kawase Fresh!
side scroller shovelware
>And more to be announced
more shovelware

Attached: 1473167710684.png (1280x1381, 831K)

The most mainstream is having Steam Big Picture mode run on startup, I'm sure there are infinitely many other ways of doing so.

>Steam Big Picture mode run on startup
I don't want steam big picture when I'm not playing games, though.
>I'm sure there are infinitely many other ways of doing so.
"I'm sure I'm right despite not being able to prove so"

Play Splatoon 2

Attached: 1552635263217.jpg (1000x1291, 126K)

Botw
Mario
Does the quakespasm port use gyro aiming?

Based and indiepilled

Attached: 1552992032231.png (368x408, 189K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1EBxeXcslgn

Whatever you want, I'm not your damn mother

Looks like there still are a lot of games that you would like to play
Consider buying a Switch

The Splatoon 2 Special Demo is going on, right now.

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1125, 403K)

>first game is the shitty soulless ratchet remake
At least the switch gets ports and not inferior trash

You know, think about it logically

>I don't want steam big picture when I'm not playing games, though.
Then just alt-f4 the window. You're making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

The Switch version runs at a higher resolution and higher frame rate.

dude did you buy a system without knowing what to get on it
why the fuck would you do that

good question, all i see on the eshop is indie garbage.

but super meat boy though
like you can call indie games shit but if you call SMB shit I'd have to punt you over a fence with my non-existent muscles

dark souls at 30fps
doom at 30fps
bing bing wahoo

NSMBU is unironically the best game in the New series.

If you have a switch and don't play splatoon you don't have a switch

Attached: 1550114902945.gif (480x270, 590K)

playing this right now and holy shit what a gem. If you could call anything a final fantasy killer than this is it. It's so fucking good

The open-world is pointless in this game since it's empty and the battles themselves take place in separate events and then return to the world.

BOTW fixed that game.