So has anyone noticed that ever since the Chinese government petitioned Steam to remove 'Devotion' from their platform...

So has anyone noticed that ever since the Chinese government petitioned Steam to remove 'Devotion' from their platform because they made fun of their Prime Minister, the account's gone completely radio silent?

Attached: screenshot_008.jpg (903x946, 123K)

Got woke go broke. Serves them right.

>ever since the Chinese government petitioned Steam to remove 'Devotion' from their platform
The publisher removed the game from steam by their own accord

winnie had them assassinated

Fucking based. China isn’t pussy like the west are, we’d get rid of a lot of problems if Trump was allowed to remove everyone falsely shit talking him

I'm starting to hate magatards even more than libshits at this point

Attached: 4L_NRNF7pZq.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Sure they did. They were fucking imprisoned probably.
Tiannmen Square Massacre
Winnie the Pooh
Xinjiang Automomous Region

How is making fun of Chinese government "woke"?

Stop samefagging tranny.

My point was steam had nothing to do with it

>falling for obvious shitposting
>frogposter

You are the megatard

at this point im more in favor of a goverment like china than any of the west and ofc usa , thanks to the fucking americans now i have my country(argentina) and to be honest all the neighbouring countries too filled with trannies sjw and women who thinks that they can compete with a man not only mentally but physically etc ,thanks to their fucking lberalism , every single country on the west is filled with these "specimens"

Such a shame. The game good was but they simply disapeared somehow, government doing the best they can to find them, it's proof.
Please close the Discussion.

This, gweilos like ourselves need to respect decisions like these

The publisher is based out of mainland China and is in serious legal jeopardy for the Xi reference.

We know this because they patched out the easter egg days before the takedown and it was still selling like gangbusters

3/10, no MAGA-tard wants the government to censor liberals, because they see intolerance of speech as a sign of weakness

It depends on whether you feel the Chinese government is communist, or an authoritarian police state. (it's the latter)

Attached: ce_i_m_not_misbehaving_i_have_autism.jpg (669x667, 131K)

The glorious leaders of everyones favorite communistic Utopia decided that these developers are guilty of wrongthink.

dumbass white supremacist rednecks. before you go condescending other countries, have you considered what would happen to a developer that made a game mocking a US president?? no? then shut your mouths and stop interfering in China's sovereignty, this is an internal affair

gulag'd

>CHINA BAD

Attached: 103847307.png (882x1025, 246K)

>CHINA BAD
>RUSSIA BAD
>WEST FIRST
>MUH E-SPIONAGE

Attached: gptr,x1800,front,black-c,400,410,420,460-bg,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (420x460, 27K)