I'm sure by now all of you have been forced at gunpoint to play Skyrim but there's one quest that I've always skipped...

I'm sure by now all of you have been forced at gunpoint to play Skyrim but there's one quest that I've always skipped and ignored and that's - In my time of need. The Quest with The Alik'r warriors hunting for some Redguard woman. We learn that this woman is going by the name of Saadia and is hiding in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. We are then left to decide who we believe, Saadia (Iman) or Kematu and the Alik'r Warriors. Their stories are as follows:

>Saadia
Saadia tells us that she is actually a noble of House Suda in Hammerfell, who is on the run for speaking out against the Aldmeri forces occupying the region of Taneth during the Great War. She offers no description as to why she spoke out, or what possessed her to stay in Whiterun of all places.

>Kematu
When we reach Swindlers den after learning its location from the Alik'r prisoner in Whiterun, Kematu tells his Warriors to stand down, offering to speak instead. Kematu then correctly guesses the name that Iman is using (Saadia) and tells us that, if not for her betrayal, Taneth would have held out against the Aldmeri during the war, and that he and his men were sent by the other Noble Houses to bring her back to Justice.

1. We know that Hammerfell was able to hold out against the Dominion. Refusing the terms of the White-Gold concordat and fighting on for a further 5 years which lead to the Second treaty of Stros M'Kai and the withdrawal of Dominion forces from Hammerfell. So as far as we know, Taneth is free from Aldmeri forces and back in the hands of the Forbear houses that ruled it before. So if Saadia really was a member of one of these houses, why wouldn't she move back to her home now that Hammerfell is free?

Attached: 96855241434589-00909.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

2. In reality it makes the most sense that Saadia is in fact Iman, a member of House Suda, that betrayed the other Forbear houses (maybe even her own) and helped the Aldmeri forces take Taneth during the war. However the Dominion lost in Hammerfell and had to cut ties with any operatives in the region and withdraw their troops. Saadia realising the Thalmor had left and she was now subject to the very people she betrayed during the war, fled to Skyrim under a new guise to hopefully live another life away from the people she betrayed. Kematu and the Alik'r warriors were sent to bring her back to justice.
The Thalmor have an Embassy, fortress and Justiciars all over Skyrim, it wouldn't make much sense for them to employ mercenaries from half a world away if they could just use the power they have in Skyrim. Also we see Kematu and his troops hiding out in a cave, with little supplies and barred from any of the cities. If they really were employed by the Thalmor, surely they could afford a proper encampment? And Thalmor operatives in Skyrim can and ENJOY exerting their influence and barging in where they're not wanted. Why would the Thalmor employ assassins that cant even enter the cities? You could argue that Whiterun is neutral and thats why Thalmor werent allowed in but at the same time we know Balgruuf has Imperial leanings and I doubt he'd be willing to piss off the Thalmor for the sake of one random Redguard Woman.

I missed the part where Kematu is apparently aligned with the Aldmeri dominion. Isn't Kematu after Saadia/Iman FOR siding with the knifears and selling out her kin to them?

That's Saadia's claim

They both claim the other is Thalmor, Kematu's claim makes a bit more sense tho

>We are then left to decide who we believe
She literally admits it.
It doesnt matter what her reason were, a crime is a crime. Turn her in, the rest is the justice system's bother.

Save the girl use mods to fuck her or capture the girl and gangrape with the other redguards

Oh I see.
It would definitely make more sense that Saadia is aligned with the Thalmor, yes, since she's the one living in a hold where Thalmore operatives are clearly shown to travel freely.
Has anyone tested to see what happens if the stormcloaks take Whiterun?

Even Thalmor aren't allowed in Whiterun iirc. It wouldn't be farfetched for Saadia to find no safety with them, she ultimately failed to help them take Hammerfell after all.
Kematu's story makes sense while Saadia's makes none, she's absolutely shady to boot. Turn the bitch over, Kematu is an honorable man.

They'd probably have their fun with her on the way back, it is a long journey from Skyrim to Hammerfell after all.

Attached: M6UpP89.jpg (800x600, 195K)

>Thalmor don't want her because she failed, would probably just torture her
>Imperials can't help her because they don't want to care and don't want to jeopardize anything
>Stormcloak rebellion won't help her because she's a literal who non-nord
>of course a bandit lord/army would just rape her
>anyone else that's neutral on this don't give a fuck and would rather not get in the crossfire
She's got nowhere to go and no one to help her. What exactly was her long-term plan? You'd do her good by turning her in, at this point.

*ahem*

Rape the girl lads

Attached: 1543002674611.png (385x266, 15K)

Just wife her lmao. Don't tell me you married Lydia.

You cant marry her tho, even if you do her quest she doesnt become marriageable

White Knights that saved her eternally BTFO

I have a mod about fuckable Saadia, so i just kill Kematu and his gang to fuck her good. Its hard to find cute brown in Skyrim so fuck Kematu.
Also if you are a vampire or wolf is a good farm.

You CAN marry her.
I cant play vanilla Skyrim now.

Rayya, my dude. Rayya.

My orc doesnt care.

Attached: 8b9af70de2eac0afc0359ab11988ad02.png (470x30, 7K)

Nothing.

I have a mod that allows me to marry any npc.
I married my redhead nord slutfu to her horse.

>It doesnt matter what her reason were, a crime is a crime
Spoken like a true bootlicking cuck

>defending the scheming thot

Found the real cuck

I mean it's almost literally Popularity Contest the Sidequest.

Not if you are the one wearing the boot.