Google will change gaming forever in 6 hours

>Google will change gaming forever in 6 hours
Who else /hype/?

Attached: maxresdefault-14.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Alphabet
youtube.com/watch?v=W7hc4R8JAJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ouya 2.0

I bet Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft are shaking in their boots

that's an ugly ass controller

Please let this shit fail. Last thing google needs a hand in is fucking video games.

>touchpad style sticks or buttons

why do people think this shit is good

Attached: file.png (950x950, 463K)

What the fuck? Is this really it? It looks so ugly

is that a fucking touchscreen thumbstick on the right?
garbage

Latency will kill this thing.

Not gonna happen incel

>"So I have just started playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and it's confirmed my thoughts that issues about latency and control response are overblown. The controls feel fine and responsive.

And some background... my internet is garbage. I have AT&T. In fact, I dont actually think I meet the requirements to play as I constantly have the internet warning. You need 15mps streaming data to play."

Have sex.

Why are they biting off of xbone buttons?

where do I watch the announcement and when

Portable dockable Switch-like system designed for streaming games over 5G or wifi, USB ethernet also possible while docked (and probably the only way it's going to actually stream at a decent resolution/bitrate).
They mentioned the Switch revolutionizing gaming in 2017 for being the first hybrid console so they're not gonna ignore that.

If that Dpad is what it will really looks like it's dead on arrival. Not even going to be good for emulation.

Not gonna spoonfeed literal retards

You mean the Dreamcast buttons, fag?

>They mentioned the Switch revolutionizing gaming in 2017
>dockable shit tablet
ahahahahahah
>720p
oh god my sides

This has to be a money laundring scheme.
There is no was anyone of the people who are involved in this can think they can establish a new console in this day and age.
They won't get a single exclusive worth a damn and no one wants a google console for multiplats.

is there a stream of this?

Did I stutter?

I own and love my Switch but I agree that it's not that revolutionary. It's just what you expect a handheld to do in 2017 with an optional TV out mode.

Here's my big prediction...

A whole load of wow it's fucking nothing

>They won't get a single exclusive worth a damn and no one wants a google console for multiplats.
Well maybe this will kill the xnogames for good.

Looks better than the dual shock 4.

>loving a weak as shit console with shit games
You retard

wasnt it supposed to happen like an hour ago 9 hours ago

Biggest question, will it survive my butt?

>It's just what you expect a handheld to do in 2017
I own every gameboy and i can agree with that
switch is not my thing maybe next time nintendo

kys

That's all consoles, though. Might as well get the one that actually has different games and play everything else on my PC.

You retard

how did google+ go again?

what makes you think this will be any different?

How did Google go? Oh wait it's a multibillion dollar company now

Also YouTube gaming

Now name one of Google's successful projects out of millions that isn't Android or it's search engine. I'll wait.

>wanting your $60 purchases on a Google service that they'll be more than willing to pull if it doesn't make them enough money

Their only success is when they buy something that's already successful. I agree that they could blow their chances with the console.

>n-name one b-but you can't name these!

Everyone who likes Fagbox controller layout should have taken a trip to a certain mosque in New Zealand last week.

Attached: get this faggotry out of my sight.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>Google Maps
>Google Play
>Google Earth
>Gmail
>Google Drive (Along with all the file types it supports)
>Google

I'm not gonna say that every Google project is a hit but billions of people are using these programs every day..

its google so there will probably be a free tier

Is this real?
The best they could hope for is to publish and lend studios money to back their products.

Attached: 1541130602053.jpg (621x960, 47K)

>Their only success is when they buy something that's already successful
Even then they manage to fail more often than not. See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Alphabet

Post yfw it's ouya 2

Attached: 1544704268596m.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

The yeti. A console that even the boomer can enjoy. It can play all the mobile games and it's even named after those super cool ice coolers.

cant wait for crowbcat's video

Attached: 1549589647534.png (324x313, 235K)

>mobile and tripple a shit on the big screen with 250ms

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 457345634673.png (247x248, 99K)

We know it's not though. It's a streaming platform, fag

If he makes one. Guy barely makes anything

This. I'm pretty sure a lot of Google's side ventures literally just exist so an executive can siphon out piles of money from the company, because it's got billions it has no use for because they're just waiting for Intel and AMD to actually advance computing hardware.

Every single one of these projects is an unmitigated disaster, and instantly forgotten. This one is Google trying to get in on the ground floor of the game streaming craze, without realising that 99% of people don't have good enough internet for it.

still waiting for anthem vid

Google is becoming the Disney of technology. They want to have a monopoly on everything. Some of their websites don't even work without Chrome. Fuck them
Fingers crossed

Attached: 1497615176978.jpg (1000x668, 88K)

Google play doesn't count at all, it's just an extension of Android to buy shit for it. It's like saying the eShop is a Nintendo success story.
However, you could actually add Chrome to your list there.

A billion people live in mud huts. Doesn't make it good

Chrome is just an extension of google to access it bruh

I can't wait to give my money to Google so they can support the Chinese government, fuck yeah!

Obviously it's not literally another ouya, but it's going to go the same way. New concept, executed horrendously and universally disliked by consumers

how nigger?

it can work if they bring xbox and ps4 onboard. Exclusives of that caliber will draw a lot of people (bloodborne, halo, rdr2).
Not gonna happen tho and all it will be is ubishit youtube videos you can control.

Yeti has no gaems

Also their shit google pixel phone.

stream where

Google help China with it's Ai for military tech but refuse to help USA

uranus

>controller
Dead on launch

Consoles are an already saturated market, on the extremely low chance that it's actually something decent, I doubt many consumers are willing to change one platform to another. It's like with MMOs

you dont need a platform for it tho. Just need a pc that can run chrome and a controller. It will be a success.

>Spend $400 on console
>Spend $800 on PC
>Or just buy a cheap internet machine and use yeti
Easy choice.

>heres your controller bro

Attached: a-shocked-face.jpg (441x450, 16K)

Streaming has already been tried many times before, always a flop.

Good thing that's completely irrelevant to the question you retard.

>streaming

Attached: 1522133402150.png (1047x953, 1.34M)

>5G
>streaming
DOA

>15mbps wifi works great

Latency is a factor of distance to the server and just enough bandwidth to let packets through.
Normalfaggots and and Shitflix have created a network peak hour when they get done wage slaving. This will add to that peak hour.
ISPs will run out of backhaul almost immediately and then it won't matter how close you are to the server. Its going to flop so fucking hard I can't wait

good thing i live in a third world shithole and have a local ip. No one else will be playing around here.

Nah, you're just a console war shitposter. No controller made thus far looks worse than this Google controller

not having cancer works better

It'll be the next Daydream, Google will forget about it entirely within a year for the next big thing.

Highly based post.

Whatever happened to the Google glass?

Second one in production

>What is PS Now

They forgot about it for Cardboard. Which they forgot about for Daydream.

>Google glass and Google cardboard are intended to be similar products

You heard it here first folks

My wife asuka is so beautiful

When does this stream start?

Never said they were. Since Daydream is being trashed for this shit, the fact Cardboard and Daydream are similar is a coincidence.

>Cyberpunk FPS from Crytek that requires Streaming because the visuals are too good

based

alright boys, here's the dirt:

>Streaming Only
>$14.99/19.99 per month (family plan $24.99/29.99 - 4 accounts)
>Works on last-gen Chromecast, Android phone, tablets and tvs, iOS devices
>Works on almost anything that run Chrome and can watch 1080@60fps youtube + a little more cpu headroom
>Dual Shock 4, Xbox One pads supported
>Publishers who've signed up include EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, SEGA, Codemasters, Waner
>Large chunks of back catalogues included in the library - many current gen flagship titles included but see below
>Going forward new launches will be gated behind 'early access pass' (publisher sets price for early access to stream game before it goes into the main library. short-term rental models are available to publishers if they wish)
>Library is 50-100 at launch
>There will be 3, google published, exclusives shown

>abloobloo muh fucking real-time rendering

You embarrassing nerds need to get over yourselves. Owning a gaming-grade GPU in 2019 is a gross waste of resources. If you let Google render your games, they can make much more efficient use of hardware.

Personal computers need to go away. It may be a small step towards solving global warming, but it's an important one.

Attached: gothitelle_laugh.png (432x464, 179K)

do people actually think streaming games will ever be a thing? it's not like video, you'd need your connection to be flawless 100% of the time and nobody can guarantee that

>being this much of a faggot that you don't even want to own your own things

Streaming has more benefits than just being good for the environment:

>better, more realistic graphics
>cloud-computer physics
>no more piracy
>can play as many games as you want without buying them
>can play games on the go (Switch doesn't count)
>constantly rotating library of beloved classics, Netflix-style

They've failed anytime they made an attempt at Android TV. Nest is their biggest success and they bought them after they achieved success on their own. Pixel phones sell moderately good but bad compared to Samsung or Apple. Chromecast only sells good because most TVs have it built in.

Uh, several game journalists have tried it and confirmed it works fine. Stop spreading FUD.

Do you have a non-selfish reason for wanting to own an obscenely powerful computer?

>There will be 3, google published, exclusives shown
Good! We need streaming-exclusive games to move the industry forward.

>better, more realistic graphics

shit troll/10

Gee its like Google+ all over again

Do they have stream for this?

>global warming
imagine actually believing this

Attached: c44.png (483x701, 346K)

this is pretty strong concentrated bait.

Do you not understand that cloud computing is more powerful than your piddly little PlayStation?

Look, I'm not saying streaming will save the planet. But think about it this way:

>buy a gaming console
>use it 2 hours a day
>it collects dust for the remaining 22 hours
>ends up in a landfill eventually

>stream games from the cloud
>use Google server 2 hours a day
>other players hit the server remaining 22 hours
>can re-purpose old hardware to host websites

Gaming PCs/consoles are basically the SUVs of the tech world. No one actually needs one, they just want to compensate for the size of their dicks.

Attached: gwen_disgust2.png (271x280, 110K)

people tend to focus a lot on google's failure, but it's easy to forget that when they do actually get things right, they're massively successful. then they maintain or expand that position into complete dominance.

search, maps, mail, photos
youtube, waze, android

A D V E R T I S I N G

google is so ubiquitous that it's easy to forget that they are your default for things that you do every single day

you don't become one of the largest companies on the face of the earth by failing at everything

it will be here

youtube.com/watch?v=W7hc4R8JAJY

Global warming would be a non-issue if people with massive amounts of resources and power would stop insinuating the average civilian is selfish. Consider the fact that they blocked Tesla's technology.

3 hours until we rise, brothers

Attached: 2B075224-EB45-4BCA-AE93-9135906456FF.jpg (654x1096, 362K)

2 more hours, cool. Let's see what they got.
For segafags, just give up. It aint happening.

Attached: 1498734900866.gif (255x192, 460K)

whatever happened to that atari shitbox?

that dpad looks great and has potential but its in a shit position

What's that thing under the face buttons? It doesn't look like an analog stick.

Omfg source?

it's called someone photobashed a shitty concept controller from existing chinkpads

Attached: mocute-054-bluetooth-gamepad-android-joystick.jpg (800x797, 47K)

They just changed the text on the glass, here's an updated photo.

Attached: Don't Be Evil.png (2048x1536, 2.67M)

GOD DAMMIT

Attached: 1506883075380.jpg (712x767, 145K)

No one else is hype. Do you hear me, shill? NO ONE ELSE IS HYPE FOR THIS BULLSHIT

How long will it be? I gotta take my sleeping pills 2 hours before sleep.

>solving global warming

Attached: screen-shot-2019-01-28-at-91822-pm.jpg (1200x775, 140K)

You don't want it

you'll probably know everything in the first 15 mins

>can't wait for eceleb to parrot what I already know back to myself because I'm too retarded to form coherent thoughts on my own time
yikes

I don't understand what the message is. Are they implying that the switch, or some other console, will be the next massive failure? Or are they implying that they're the next nightmare in line?

no idea its fucking creepy

whoever set up that stand should be fired, it does nothing to make them look good and only reminds us all that manufacturers who try to do whacks new ideas tend to flop

Thats a filthy lie you rat bastard

Attached: 1551304793160m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

It will be nothing

Attached: 1543725631743.jpg (281x425, 32K)

This is genuine special ed tier. What kind of (((idiot))) designed this crap?

seething

This post, good god it's based

Attached: 1551295804992.gif (300x577, 279K)

>another needlessly complex controller that costs way too nuch to buy a second one
It'll be absolutely nothing or just another nvidya shield/ouya

>incel
Cool it with the reddit terms will ya, you sound inbred.

What fucking games do they expect you to play with this?

if it's gonna be streaming (which is highly possible) I will pass hard.

yawn

Enjoy paying $1200+ tax+ tip to jewVidia every two years.

>Google

I wont be buying it

>play and 2 circles
>not the options and hamburger menue buttons
FAKE

This

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ANOTHER COMPETITOR ? IT WAS OUR FUCKING TIMEEEEEEE FUCKING UNFAIR PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WE BARELY CAN DO ANYTHING AGAINST SONY/MICROSOFT AND NOW GOOGLE?

WE GOT COMPLETELY KICKED OUT OF TRADITIONAL HOME CONSOLES IN TO SOME FISHERPRICE/MCDONALD TIER HANDLED TOY SO PLEASE I BEGGGGGGG NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS SWITCHBROTHERS.

WE
RAISE
UP
AND FIGHTTTTTT GRRRR.

Attached: 1528820938879.jpg (552x540, 37K)

>trap link
Bowling ball nigger nincel is based

BECAUSE ITS THE FUTURE NIGGA. Why push a button when you can push a DIGITAL button?

MOOOOODS THE ARE BULLYING US AGAIN!

Attached: 1551176397333.png (517x186, 126K)

More like Google YEET

Attached: KNt9C8x.jpg (4320x3240, 1.62M)

The Switch also has first party killer app games and isn't a fucking streaming console

but i want

FUCK YEA FUTURE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

use saucenao

It used to be a world where people ate up 30 fps and digital games. It's about to become a world where people eat up input lag, compression artifacts and not even having games in the first place.

>streaming
DOA then. Can;t wait for people to complain 10 minutes after playing their games are all unresponsive because of the input lag. Should have invested more into Google Fiber if they wanted this to even have a chance to succeed.

Incel

I'm honestly not surprised. They absolutely hate anything that could possibly benefit white people.
Google trust busted when?

>2019
>Vertical screen gaming

Didn't N-gage bomb hard enough?

under Trump never

>$14.99/19.99 per month
>charging money for a platform
get that shit out of here

>change
You mean ruin it forever?

>Getting hyped by giving the game companies the right to basically break into your house and pouring gasoline on your games

can i play pirated games?

>crowbcat
>eceleb parroting
kill yourself

Probably never, period, unfortunately. And the left and google are buttbuddies, so, weird flex.

i dont think you know what revolutionizing means
just wait a few years when sony and xbox has their own hybrid console, similar to how they tried and failed with motion controls

Have sex

So you actually believe that having the same exact GPU somewhere else sipping the same amount of power PLUS all the extra power for all the routing, video encoding and video decoding use less power than just running shit locally?

>Separate D-pad buttons
Goddamn it, if this mobile games console can have pads can do it, why can't the other consoles? Why do the big guys have to cheap out?

They already changed gaming, mobile gaming that is

that would be chadpple

>becoming

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Does it run runescape?

>Why push a button when you can

watch somebody else play and fake some emotions

>Google
not hyped one by, if anything they can damage gaming even more, same thing if this was Tecent, both corporations and employees will burn in hell.

Who uses it? I personally don't know anyone who does

Millions of people.