Do I let Windows download the update for my Nvidia graphics card by itself or do I use GeForce Experience?

Do I let Windows download the update for my Nvidia graphics card by itself or do I use GeForce Experience?
Cause I've been reading that that GeForce Experience Game Ready Drivers are useless.

Attached: xp.jpg (814x430, 82K)

Where are you reading that from?

>go to nvidias website
>search for drivers
>see if yours are up to date
>do this 1-2 times a month
wow that was fucking hard

No you dont.
Windows installs outdated drivers.

Get the whql driver from nvidia's website and just install the driver and not the experience botnet.

Manually install the GPU drivers from Nvidia's website. Even better if you use DDU to uninstall your current GPU driver version then install the updated version.

and then have to roll back on earlier updates because it fucked a game, like witcher 3 and a few others last month

stop installing beta drivers

it wasn't beta

Stick with the 399.24 drivers unless you have a newer card with meme-tracing.

>Installing Geforce Experience ever

Neither, ya dummy lazy fuck.
Yo manually install new drivers when needed, and select what seems to be the most stable build.

How do win10 users prevent windows from just installing the gpu drivers? Dont windows10 update all that by itself?

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

i dont have win10 but im pretty sure you can turn off automatic updates
whats wrong with geforce experience?

You can postpone them? But you cant turn them off no?

I think it only installs one if it detects a new device with no drivers installed
I have stuck with this driver for half a year and got no update

Ok thats cool. Thanks man!

Lmao Nvidia has no drivers.

>i dont have win10 but im pretty sure you can turn off automatic updates
>I dont have win10
Yeah, it shows.
No, you take the updates up your ass when papa MS says, and there is nothing you can do.
>whats wrong with geforce experience?
What is NOT wrong with it?

>What is NOT wrong with it?
thats not an answer
and i wouldnt know because i dont use it, im asking whats wrong with it

The fact that it saps performance, slows down OS start up times, and is generally useless if you know jack shit about vidya settings. And even if you don't, the auto-detect options it gives you are often total bullshit, and only make things worse at times.
Finally, anyone letting any sort of computer app automatically install updates this day and age is just asking for their system to brick.

Low T neocon incels think it's a botnet (they think a program using CPU cycles makes it a botnet).

IMO, GeForce experience is a turd, it often doesn't work for me.

Just download the drivers manually, or check whenever a new game comes out.

>He unironically installs the JewForce botnet on his computer
Nvidiots are brain damaged.

Everything is a botnet these days according to /g/tards.

The only reason to use GFE is if you want to use the shadowplay feature. Their game settings optimization is a joke and otherwise it does nothing

>saps performance
you mean uses up memory? how much? i cant imagine it being much more than 100mb
>slows down OS start up times
just disable it on start-up, jesus

so its a program for people who dont know shit about pcs. which sounds like it would be perfect for you