>81 days until E3

Attached: squill.png (906x679, 617K)

I love e3

cant wait til nintendo anounces Mario Kart 8 XXXXXXXL Deluxe edition with 2 new maps

can't wait until sony announces... oh wait...

good one retard

don't remind me that I'm going to be disappointed this year

I can’t believe how quickly it’s coming up. I’m hoping for
>Halo
>Splinter Cell
>last of us
>death stranding
>Turn 10’s new IP
>Phil spencer

Attached: 270894D2-7554-479B-BAEA-05B889815027.jpg (720x795, 66K)

every e3 is a pure cringe

The games they kept showing for like three years are out so of course they've got nothing.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (142x171, 5K)

>81 days until baba is you BTFOS hollow knight
based as fuck

>last of us

You see, you say that in hindsight only because you now have to cope with Sony not attending this year.

Attached: zV2u-jKs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

PS5 was the direct

See you at E3!

>because you now have to cope with Sony not attending this year.
Cope? Hell, Sony not being there might mean it will actually be decent for a change.

oh sorry that’s not a battle royale and, my mistake

Thats one of the reasons to watch it

>Turn 10’s new IP
i think you mean Playground. Turn10 confirmed theyre making Motorsport 8

Yeah sorry, I always forget Playground’s name.

R.I.P Dante Squlliam

You went out with a bang and BTFO'd every single naysayer.

Attached: 1494094449993.jpg (484x360, 69K)

lol what?

What's there need be an e3 this year anyway? Halo MCC PC announcement won the year. Nothing can top this except for a steam^3 release or something.

once they inevitably btfo'd the entirety of sony no one will Forget their name

CP2077.

Turtle Rock making Left 4 dead 3

cod modern warfare 4 bruh

>DMC5 happened
>it released in less than a year so no first party Sony cancer where it's shown every year for five minutes, potentially allowing him to live despite the announcement
>it was actually good
RIP, you died for a good cause

That's the whole point in watching

>it was actually good

Attached: 1534185777047.jpg (501x498, 18K)

Indeed. It was the best.

>not liking DMC5
Gay and yikespilled

>Indeed. It was the best.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

Fuck off turd you have over 6 threads already to talk about your manchildren autisic game

Attached: yike.gif (640x360, 3.67M)

You know that you have to be 18+ to post here right?

Yikes
This

i fucking love Walking down small hallways and doing the same attacks against the same enemies over and over again!

Based yikes.

I think it is reasonable to expect Square to show FFVIIRemake and some Kingdom Hearts DLC, Ubisoft with a new Assassins Creed, Nintendo with Smash DLC and a new light game, Sega with some more PC port or Kiwami 2 and and maybe SMTV from Atlus, Release dates for the many games we already have had announced for this year but no month and day set.
I also hope maybe Hollow Knight 2 released for this year but who knows.

Fucking based.

>same attacks
DDDismal

>Another Xcuck samefagging falseflagging

Can't wait until Uncle Phil announces more Funko Pops shit.

Well, you don’t seem to like high quality story driven games, and probably point fingers at naughty dogs games shouting “MOVIE GAME MOVIE GAME” while you’re on your $300 compaq desktop with a ball mouse sitting in your tighty whiteys and begging mom to make you more tots. It’s ok. That was me when I was in middle school, don’t worry you’ll grow out of it.

Your studio is a bag of dogshit, Ralph.

yikes

U ultra mad boyo

Do you not realize that guy was calling you dumb for saying Last of Us will be at E3 when Sony won't?

E3 threads are going to be great
Pic related

Attached: 1542364082891.jpg (499x825, 236K)

lol what?

Jesus christ dude

who fucking cares at this point? really?
it has dissapointing year after year for almost 10 years now, this year will not be different.

>seething xniggie

Microsoft will announce individual release dates for the Halo games on PC and will release Reach on the same day, screencap this

And 99 hilarius jokes for parties

Can't wait for Sony's conference!

but wont you please think about the memes

Attached: wont-somebody-think.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

the fact that this meme still continues makes me feel like a boomer

>no EA or Sony
>just Bethesda, Ubisoft, Microsoft and Nintendo
I know, EA wouldn't announce shit, but they were part of the fun of watching it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.17_[2019.03.18_15.21.43].jpg (563x612, 68K)

Anyone who posts yikes should be fucking permabanned.

>tfw E3 gets smaller and smaller each year with nintendo one foot out the door, sony out the door, and other companies growing tired of the community/business hybrid model

eat shit

Attached: My+first+fps_1f7edc_4266563[1].jpg (602x792, 107K)

>no EA or Sony
That just means there's less cringe and no shitty movies and more time for actual games from good developers like Nintendo

That's a yikes from me pal

Attached: 1551921896506.jpg (568x491, 69K)

Finally some Metroid Prime 4 gameplay!.....right?

the cringe is half the fun. Also nintendo E3's have been boring ever since they ditched a main stage presentation and just had another direct. The only massive reveal since they started doing this was metroid prime 4 and that turned out poorly

if we hope hard enough, we may get a prime trilogy HD on switch. Otherwise, Prime 4 isn't going to be displayed until at least January 2021

>E3
>without Sony
who cares.

>dmctard went full autistic mode when people btfo’d his gay game

Cringe

>nintendo E3's have been boring ever since they ditched a main stage presentation and just had another direct.
That's a good thing, it's a better of way showing new games
Nintendo has 4 E3's each year. You can't ignore the massive reveals last year like smash and animal crossing

post last year's report cards

Attached: e3 2018 report card.png (2160x1586, 921K)

Atari isn't showing up to E3, Atari is currently trying to hide from their indiegogo backers.

Intellivision is showing up at E3 with their new Intellivision games, you people have been betting on the wrong retro console horse, Yea Forums

Attached: Intellivision Amico.jpg (2048x1369, 157K)

I have never played a single dmc game, I'm not one of those people you mass replied to

>Nintendo has 4 E3's each year
no, they have 1 E3 segmented off into 4 parts. It's boring, no direct has gotten close to their 2004 E3 presentation

Attached: report card.png (2160x1500, 512K)

Same.

Attached: xbox trade shows 2.png (952x2390, 2.68M)

Yeah bro, Sony has been so integral to E3 the past 3 years... showing the same 3 games over and over again...
Legitimately mad we won't be seeing Days Gone and Spiderman for the fourth year in a row, that's what I was really looking forward to.

>start with metroid prime 2
>end with twilight princess
>all that other stuff in between

Attached: barney.png (300x300, 126K)

Why did you give it a B, even though you gave most of the presentations a D or below?

>the event was greater than the sum of its parts, despite my lowish grades I enjoyed it and am satisfied

People are actually excited for E3? Holy shit

Attached: what the.jpg (750x785, 237K)

I totally forgot. My mistake.

No, I was actually laughing at the fact that you like that piece of garbage. lol.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: Sony 2018 E3 show.png (388x354, 212K)

it was kino

Attached: E3 2018 SONY conference.jpg (704x465, 57K)

I too watch E3 for a flute and banjo and no games at all

Attached: 1529166624786.png (680x480, 180K)

anyone have the sonybro vesion of this?

Keep the cope coming Eric

>MS conference
>not at least a B
cringe

problem is it isn't an MS conference, it's an Xbox conference, and a mediocre one since everything was a multiplat

>That Xcuck screech

All me

Attached: 1529282850748.jpg (1020x720, 217K)

based, saved

so i'm actually going to be in LA the same time that E3 takes place randomly for a wedding that weekend. should i go to e3 or does it suck if you don't have an industry pass? i read buying a gamer pass is a ripoff and the lines are massive and you can't get access to most stuff unless you have an industry/press pass.

also how easy would it be to fake credentials to get an industry/press pass? anyone done that before? even being in LA i don't think it's worth $250 for the experience that i've read about online.

Attached: Nu-male Sony.jpg (1446x1356, 273K)

Stay put snoycuck

Attached: Nintendo always wins.jpg (719x1024, 102K)

It was nice. The internet just can’t hear anything that sounds even remotely like a recorder without associating it with memes.

Its been a Microsoft conference ever since they announced they release games for W10.

Christ, already? It feels like not much has passed since the last one.
Aside from Snoy and EA everyone else should check in so far, right?

microsoft and E3 called it an xbox conference, so I consider it as that

sure it was nice to listen to, at a concert, not at fucking E3

Attached: Nu-male Sony spider.png (1199x840, 731K)

yikes x2

Not every single one, they still got shit like that FF7 remake.

>Not being a Cringe Connoisseur

Mew jet set radio, am calling it!

Attached: 1552510308246.jpg (750x738, 39K)

You think Bethesda will show Starfield or are they saving it for when the next gen consoles are revealed?

They need to show something. They haven't been doing well and Todd's charisma can only mind control to a certain point.

Lets not forget a new Lets Dance Furry parade.

Honestly I don't understand why Sony was the one portrayed as the anal vore-er, it makes more sense thematically to have the black person be the one getting anal vored

Is it actually true that Sony embarrassed themselves so much last year at E3 that they really aren't turning up this year? Why, because they have nothing to show again?

you forgot the most kino show; Devolver

>That Bethesda review

Funny what can happen in a year.

Attached: E3ReportCard2018.png (2160x1280, 1.27M)

Microsoft E3 2019
>Xbox Scarlet, two new consoles in same style of Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
>Xbox Scarlet games playing natively on PC
>Many BC titles on PC including Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox, expected to launch October 2019
>Xbox Scarlet game development will allow games to be sold on Xbox One/PC at discretion of publishers
>Xbox Game Pass expanded - day 1 first party/second party games, third party AAA games a couple months after launch, indie games all the time
>More studios acquired, expect at least 3 announcements
>Xcloud detailed, stream from your xbox console to your Windows/iOS/Android device. Microsoft will eventually offer subscription streaming from Microsoft Azure.
>Play Anywhere now applies to everything. If you own it digitally, download it to your Xbox or PC, or stream it to your Windows, iOS, Android device.
>Xbox Live Gold will continue to offer the best complimentary games for subscribers each month
>New Xbox controller variations. Standard, Elite, and Hybrid
>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Fable RPG
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Rocksteady DC game
>Harry Potter RPG
>Battletoads
>Killer Instinct
>More than 30 games shown off

Meanwhile at Sony E3 2019
>*crickets*

What do you like to play?

I only have my bingo card left. Fun stuff.

Attached: 3.jpg (2646x3305, 3.32M)

Too bad you won't survive till E3, Eric

Attached: Smug Mythra.png (1600x900, 3.1M)

I wish.

>Rareware series revival isn't crossed out
Based retard.

Attached: battletoads-release-date-xbox-announcement.png (1280x720, 239K)

GIVE ME A NEW SPLINTER CELL YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1552848027672.jpg (704x756, 80K)

81 days till more disappointments. GET ready. And majority of Yea Forums are still setting up high expectations and then start making threads on why this year's E3 sucks.

History repeats itself.

Back then they used to care about E3. Back then real people were in the audience and they applauded when something good was announced.

Last time I took off time to watch E3 was 2014. Should I do it again this year?

VIVA PINATA 3 WHEN?

Halo infinite

Attached: viva.jpg (512x410, 121K)

Give me a (good) new 2D metroid or castlevania, hire IGA, please... i dont want bloodstained it looks like boring waifubait..
please give me F zero.. .plsaease

What is even supposed to come out besides Cyberpunk 2077

PIKMIN 4
That's all I ask, I don't care if the rest of Nintendo's presentation is literal shovelware as long as I get that.

Attached: I don't care unless Pikmin 4.png (500x444, 23K)

oof

Attached: 1534798612361.png (846x585, 24K)

Attached: E3 results.png (2160x1280, 597K)

>People get assmad about shitposting, oblivious to the fact that their faggy anger drives the shitposters more
Every time. You're not very bright, are you? That's going to be a yikes from me.

user its gonna be open world

I just want a new KI and i'll be happy

Attached: daiz71x-3587ed9d-c7fe-466f-b49f-682c711dcf9a.jpg (585x680, 39K)

DISMAL

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190313152621.png (1920x1080, 3.95M)

Based
We also get the PC gaming show, perhaps Frankie will return?

last years pc gaming show was good for once. i have hope

haha you just posted it

Attached: 1529141128282.png (1000x730, 889K)

NO IT WON'T BE!
They learnt their lesson hard after Blacklist and now they're going to go full on stealth espionage, they're going to make levels even more sprawling than CT and it's going to be the best stealth game in this decade user!

Attached: 1542315563194.jpg (326x326, 8K)

Rosterwise it's gonna hard to top the last one: it took its sweet ass time, but we managed to have the full cast and some neat new additions, a new game will have big shoes to fill.

t. TsumTsumfag

>They learnt their lesson hard after Blacklist

Attached: annoyed cat.jpg (720x1280, 154K)

Ideally it should have a bigger budget this time around and more programmers working on it. If it goes with the seasonal approach, 8-10 character base roster is a good start.

can't wait for the squilliam collage and the comfy streams

Attached: switchlliam.png (448x372, 50K)

>that giant playable ridley square

I think Iron Galaxy returning as developers would be fine, they did a nice job continuing the work of Double Helix for season 3. I would welcome more guest Microsoft characters too, i can see potential.

fun fact, I saw DSP review for Sony for last year and he gave it a B

ouch

it would be funny as fuck if it was 98.9% wojacks

Yeah i'd like to see Conker and Joanna Dark playable.

Battletoads and Obsidian's new game look cool also Astral Chain, Bayo 3, Animal Crossing and TESVI. Is going to be the comfiest E3 because the biggest cancers Snoy and EA won't be there

>Phil Spencer
My nigga

Attached: Phil Spencer best videogame.jpg (1536x2048, 1.17M)

but user Microsoft didn't embarrass themselves in 2018 your thinking of Sony with the flute

Attached: E3 2018-Final.png (2160x1500, 1.72M)

>81 days until E3
what the fuck man
time goes too fast, another year wasted being a loser

Attached: 1414354111685.jpg (500x484, 89K)

...gotta get that internship...

*you're
Also, just because Snoy went full retarded, that doesn't automatically make Microsoft a saint in comparison. Good choice of third party games to have a trailer aside, the rest of what they shown was either stuff that failed (Crackdown 3 and the plans for Sea of Thieves) or that it's still tied to the *also on PC plan, making having an Xbox utterly useless now.

I used to enjoy these threads but I just do not give a fuck about E3 anymore after the last two years

>81 days
If you see it from this side of the coin it looks like it's a very small portion of time

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: xbros victorious.png (810x1602, 288K)