Games only you haven't played

Games only you haven't played.

Attached: download.jpg (307x164, 14K)

I've never touched things like Deus Ex, New Vegas, Chrono Trigger, any FF, Smash brothers, MGS and DMC. However I love games and I play them every day.

Skyrim, GTA IV, GTA, V

Russian rulet

I've never played a mario game or owned a nintendo of any kind

This. Though I did play skyrim for like an hour.

never got into any of the Zelda games even though i've owned the N64 games for it, donkey kong was more fun.

ive also never seen star wars but thats a movie

I have never touched a Pokemon or Final Fantasy game in my life and probably never will

Final fantasy
Dragon quest
GTA
Soulsborne

LoL
Dota
Starcraft
Warcraft

jo mama

I've played pretty much every DMC game except for 3

Attached: dante.jpg (940x492, 73K)

fortnite

I've played REmake and REmake 2, havn't touched this despite it being on every fucking system. One of these days

Attached: 220px-Resi4-gc-cover[1].jpg (220x311, 30K)

WoW
Metal Gear Solid
Halo
Final Fantasy

I've played some Halo remaster (cant remember its name) for some hours.
and i liked it, so now that its coming out in pc i might buy it

Any Devil May Cry

Never touched a single Halo, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, Diablo, WoW, League of Legends, Overwatch, Portal, Fifa, and probably many more I'm forgetting.

>everyone saying Final Fantasy

That's fine, you shouldn't. It genuinely isn't a good franchise.

I will never understand how it could ever gain as much fraction as it did.

high production values, that's it. Several jRPG series are far better

I have never played a western AAA game in my life. I've never played MGS or a Soulsborne either, though I intend to at some point.

Because some of them are really good.

While I disagree with your opinion of it as a whole, I do understand your confusion.

The reason lies in FF4 (2 for american dweebs). With so few good RPGs to play at the time of release, and nothing to compare to, it seemed like an amazing game, with something that could fool you to think the story was good and graphics pretty. This is wrong, but that was how kids felt. Yadda yadda yadda, many years later, 9/11.

>While I disagree with your opinion
And absolutely no one should take you seriously. You are legit mentally retarded if you believe FF are good RPGs let alone good video games.

Half-life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I've never played a Pokemon game in my life, despite having a brother who's a big fan and owns em all too. Just never caught my attention.

Attached: Pokemon.png (1200x442, 119K)

wtf

Most modern titles. No special reason other than I barely have time to play.

Dude what the fuck that's like jacking off and deciding not to cum.

halo 2, sam fischer, spec ops, radiant dawn, chrono trigger, ww, I have the taste of sage stuck in my mouth

All of the fallout games
All pokemon games
All zelda game
Most mario games
All bioshock games
Minecraft(only one I really wish I played when it came out)
All final fantasy games
All devil may cry games
WoW
Tf2
While making this post id like to just say fuck melee and fuck everyone who likes it and plays it. You are scum and you will(guranteed promise) burn in hell for being such losers. Go fuck yourselves.

Attached: 1552241567329.jpg (1079x1077, 539K)

Cause its honestly the gayest fucking thing to ever become popular. Hell, even fortnite players are more respectable and most hard working people who pay taxes and shower daily would agree.

Dangerously redpilled post

There are a whole bunch of hugely popular vidya franchises, including Zelda, but I plan to eventually play through all of them. Most recently, I've played through all the Castlevania games.

assfaggots
minecraft
battle royale
bloodborne
suikoden II is in my backlog for decades

playing stalker right now for the first time, it's fucking great

is assfaggots supposed to be Assassin's Creed?

I've never played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games, but I have played Persona 4 and that's literally it. I don't even know how 4 stacks up against other Persona games.

>that bloom
Save your eyes from that torture.

Attached: 1329889782502.jpg (800x900, 115K)

sekiro

Every popular online multiplayer game aside from a bit of Quake 3 and Counter Strike back in high school.

thats a thing. its called edging. keeps your 3rd eye safe

Missing out
Not missing out
Missing out
Missing out

This

Why would I ever get into the MSG series if I haven't played any of them before?

I've played it a bit, but combat feels very clunky.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (256x330, 55K)

do some pvp and you'll really feel how bad the combat can get. Game isn't terrible though. I like the way stuff looks in dark souls 1 still.

Attached: MV5BOGY3ZjM3NWUtMWNiMi00OTcwLWIxN2UtMjNhMDhmZWRlNzRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzQ2NTQ@._V1_[1].jpg (600x840, 82K)

GOW
Red dead redemption 1
Red Dead Redemption 2
spoderman ps4
spoderman ps1
every gta except 4 and 5
Animal Crossing
Every DMC
God Hand
Ninja Gaiden
Duke Nukem 3D
bannerlord

Attached: 1552861872533.jpg (1230x1196, 717K)

Any of the telltale choose-your-own-adventure products. Although I did once play like fifteen opening minutes of the very first TWD before it even gained any notoriety, thought it was dumb, and uninstalled it.