In its release month, Metro Exodus sold 2,000 units less than Far Cry New Dawn

>In its release month, Metro Exodus sold 2,000 units less than Far Cry New Dawn
>Epic actually payed tons of money to bribe and house this Cyka Blyat game
pffffffft lmao

Attached: Capture.jpg (769x531, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/metro-exodus/metro-exodus-sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Metro is a normie franchise now and did good on consoles but sold like shit on PC

OH NONONONONONONO
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE OF 1989 BROS

Is the new Far Cry already out? I didn't hear a thing about it other than the fake outrage because of SJW characters and the fake OH NO YOU GUYS WERE WRONG THIS IS A GAME FOR GAMERS after people knew the lesbians were villains.

And then nothing else about it at all.

>It would seem that despite the many concerns around Metro Exodus’ move to the Epic Games store, there hasn’t been too big an impact on its overall sales. In the UK’s physical charts, the game sold almost 50% more than its most recent predecessor, Metro Last Light.

How will pcbro recovered?

Yeah, because PC gamers love physical copies, right?

>the only mentioned game for comparison is the prequel
>it only sold 50% more than its predecessor which is regarded as worse than the first game.

Nice try, china

Does it even matter?

Game is such garbage

Not even touching Far Cry new pink negresses

You say that like Far Cry isn't an extremely popular IP. It is.

i wish these games didn't feel so janky. they seem neat but that and the weapon designs are so off-putting.

FarCry New Dawn is a flop though

playing through it on ps4 atm. Its story is the weakest of the three and is no longer scary times for slav survivors and more dumb slav explorers with no end goal. I don't like the crafting system, i feel like i never run out of raw materials or ammo because of it and the weapon "customisation" is more like straight up upgrades instead of variations.

Attached: images (9).jpg (720x398, 44K)

It sold well on PS4, not on PC. These dumb russianiggers should've stuck with Steam.

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind, deep silver.

Yeah, it sold better on consoles and worse on PC. Their overall sales are fine, but you're acting as if PC gamers are up in arms about this. They accomplished what they set out to do, to hurt their PC sales.
And they did.

Shit game

>worse on PC
Says who? valvefag?

>They accomplished what they set out to do, to hurt their PC sales.

Clarify. Who is they, the developer or the consumer, because you can make an argument for either

astroturfing ukrainian epic shill detected

>selling as much as a cheap asset flip
Nice going, Ebin Games.

Yeah its pretty decent, gets stale near the end. AI took a step backwards somehow, I've run into enemies standing in a 't' position multiple times.

>payed

>no proof
>going straight for adhom
Okay Valvafag, calm your tits

Not him but:
>Despite the decline of physical media in relation to digital downloads, Exodus has sold far more boxed copies than Last Light, which released in 2013, well before digital distribution had become as common as it is now. The majority of those sales came via PS4.
pcgamesn.com/metro-exodus/metro-exodus-sales

Keep in mind this article is trying to defend Metro Exodus and makes the claim that the blowback from abandoning Steam was small. This is retarded because even the article claims most of the sales were from PS4.

I hope these slav faggots don't release the next game on PC. Exodus fucking sucks, they completely threw away what made the series interesting

Far Cry: New Dawn is also a commercial failure with even lower numbers than Primal.

>AI took a step backwards somehow
somehow? Are you a retard user or dont you understand what open world "big maps" designs do to already shitty AI.
Metro just chased the lasted trend of open world cancer and it is AI sucks because of that. And dont fucking you go say "the game is not open world" is fucking damn well is. Its 90% of the game exploring the big maps.

Can't agree fren. I've played it some time ago and while it does have weaker, less tight narrative for moat of its runtime, it was still an extremally climatic game. It's definitely a love-letter to STALKER, and you can feel it the most in Volga, however its structure holds. I was afraid it'd be an open world trash, but instead I got the best looking environments in gaming to date and the missions themselves put you into closed locations that feel like good ol metro.
Also, I thought crafting was great since, like many other mechanics inbthe game, it prevents you from running back and forth between objectives and base in Volga and Baikal. And there are some variants despite many new parts being upgrades.

The developers had no control over what their publisher wanted.

Their publisher wanted Chink yuan and the developers had no choice but to accept it. The devs don't give a fuck what platform they're on.

At the bare minimum at least those who preordered Steam keys got Steam keys, the only ones who got fucked are physical copies.

All the publishers want Chink yuan and they will never learn until their games start bombing.

we did it bros we conquered the sjws and chinamen

SP FPS is dead

>new dawn had shit sales
>exodus has less sales than new dawn
them slavs goofed up big time

But arent they paying out less to the EGS than to Steam per copy?

So they may have sold 2000 less but thats at paying only 12% to EGS as opposed to 30% to Steam. So by my maths, even selling around 12000 copies in total at the reduced rate (essentially 18% extra of the sale price) would counter the 2000 of lost income. And thats for 100% of those 2000 copies, if it were only the 70% they would make after paying Valve then they need to sell fewer copies still at the EGS rate to make back the "loss"

While Volga was an atmospheric map, some points even that felt more like a fallout 4 mod with empty houses filled with general junk for crafting and the 'not-ghouls'. Then at the Caspian sea the game completely dropped the ball only recovering really at the last mission.