Racing games > any other genre

racing games > any other genre

Attached: 0e64bbc497c90c39d9d23b56f076e8fc.png (1360x930, 1.15M)

If you're a brainlet, sure.

I disagree, but lets post GOAT racing games anyway. I'll start.

Attached: 514GZ3W9EPL.jpg (488x500, 49K)

>crashes in first corner

Racing simulations killed racing games. Now there's only Nascar rednecks and forza fags that need realism. You know games like pod racing and Rock n' Roll racing. This is what racing games should be about

>gets rekt in every other video game

>There will never be an RPG racing game with making your own car with and quests, progression, an actual good story, walking around and more.

Looks like NFS Underground 2

NFSU2 or MW

>presses button to turn
>does it again
>again
>wins
1000 IQ gameplay

Racing-Bullet Hell Game when?

Prefer pic related

Attached: Gran_Turismo_3.jpg (265x375, 17K)

Rally sim is the only interesting racing sub genre

Racing Lagoon

Just drive in the oncoming lane

thoughts on motorstorm? I like the first 2 but never played the third.

I really want some speed racer, redline game.

Needs more projectiles than that, come on

Go faster

Burnout 3 Takedown

> Current record for a Production Vehicle is 447.19kph
Not fast enough, need more projectiles

It's called My Summer Car.

>Racing-Bullet Hell Game

>Eurobeat soundtrack
>Different characters with different vehicles (Takumi as a secret char)
>Dodging all kinds of weird patterns made up of incoming vehicles and animals crossing the road
>Driving very close to the trafic will fill a gauge
>When it's filled, you can enter 'THE ZONE': the action slows down allowing you to dodge even the most bullshit of patterns

Ok, here goes

Attached: learn the difference.webm (960x1200, 2.41M)

Does Race the Sun counts

I just purchased Grip on Xbox cause I fucking loved rollcage on ps1. Never buy full priced games and was worried it would be a shit sequel but it's everything I hoped for. Now if they could release more Sega like arcade racing games...

What is that top soul game?

The best open world racing game ever, obviously.

Attached: 615_289586146.jpg (640x360, 56K)

And I can drive around Hawaii? Ok I'll look into it

Yes, around whole accurately reproduced Oahu island, which is much bigger than maps in all Forza Horizons combined.
To be honest graphics is a bit dated and driving model has some hovercraft syndrome compared to modern games, but when you get used to it, it's almost as good and impressive as it was before.

MORE MONEY MORE CASH MORE FLOW MORE DOUGH

Attached: nfsProStreet000.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Sounds like you've only played Mario Kart which is indeed for brainlets

racing is boring

Picking a favorite genre and then bickering about how all else is trash is kindergarten tier.

Only if you're a fag who can't into shaving precious ms off lap times. The games are constantly engaging if you're going for good times since every moment counts

>top one has retarded idiots evading mr goldbergenstein in his Ferrari because they know their whole family will be sent to gulags otherwise
>Bottom one has chad alpha males going head on against goldbergenstein in their 14/88 dieselwagens knowing that they didn't do anything wrong and that they are going to win over schlomo goldbergensteins money in the coming court cases

Attached: 220px-Midtown_Madness_2_Coverart.png (220x257, 123K)

Nah arcade racing faggots being passionless casual cunts killed off arcade racers by not buying them and jumping onto some other gay bandwagon. Sim racers actually play the games and don't treat them like a one-and-done toy where you beat AI and move on like arcade fags treat their games.

i seem to remember this being good.

Attached: 1457629514-24037-163.jpg (500x500, 46K)

You may not like it, but this is the holy trinity of racing games

Attached: 7.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

Yea Forums knows shit all about racing games and is responsible for the death of the genre
notice how we dont get any Burnout games anymore? that's because you shat on Paradise, the best in the series
notice how we don't get any Midnight Club games anymore? it's because you shat on LA, the best in the series
notice how we don't get Black Box NFS games anymore? it was because you shat on Carbon and ProStreet
Gran Turismo died because you shat on 6.

fuck racing game threads you fuckers dont know what you want.

Attached: nfscarbon029.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Maybe're in're you're opinion're

I take its the 360 version?

But bottom guys are clearly driving on the wrong side of the street.

They're in the UK, they drive on the wrong side of the stret because they're brits and brits are retarded special little snowflakes like that

I meant the PC version, graphics on the 360 is much worse, not only because of the resolution.
Sadly on Windows 10 it runs like an old diesel - you need several attempts to start it up.

Last year still had Grip and Distance coming out of early access.

And most importantly BallisticNG. But most here just want to bitch

Oh jeez ok I guess that's half the fun
Figuring out how to get things to work

Oh and thanks for the help

Game of the generation

Attached: sart.jpg (1522x1753, 543K)

nah nah naah naah hold my nahhnna

Attached: revolt.jpg (474x474, 54K)