Reminder

Its not a souls game
Its Tenchu but with
Bonfires, focus in bosses, enemies that swarm you, advertised exclusively about its difficulty, a main hub, chatacter builds through levels, currency gained by killing enemies but lost on death, a shrine maiden, world tendacy, vague storytelling...

NOT SOULS!!!!

Attached: sekiro-24-1534764186.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

I wasn't going to preorder but this thread convinced me to.

You also forgot the many ways it fails at being Tenchu, i.e. by omitting more than half of what makes Tenchu worth a damn as a stealth series.

>Its not a souls game
Which makes it a good game

dont care, i will pirate it no matter what

>IT'S NOT SOULS
>IT'S TOO MUCH LIKE SOULS

commit sudoku

>soulsdrones only see From as "the souls developer"

No
It's a From Software game what makes it initially good with a 50% chances of becoming masterpiece or medicore game

Maybe because they haven't done anything else of note. Before Souls they were known as a company that made a lot of flops like Ninja Blade and the ocassional Armored Core game

It's not a tenchu game unless it involves colored rice in case you get lost and feeding enemies rotten food so that you can temporarily bypass patrols.

It's not souls or tenchu. It's new and therefore has no appeal to me.

Reminder if you use the resurrect feature even once, your playthrough is invalidated.

Based contrarian

Miyazaki saved From and DeS from irrelevancy

>ocassional Armored Core game
>13 AC games before Demons Souls
With "fans" like these it's no wonder From is interested in branching out away from the Souls series.

And most of those games were forgotten because they were terrible. From Software has never been known as a consistent developer. Demon's Souls changed everything. It gave them a reliable multi million dollar seller and a hit for gaming critics and media.

It shares a lot of similarities with Souls games but there is a lot diffrences. Posture bar, not inte the souls universe, set character, more of an action game etc.

>they were terrible
you proved my point, faggot.

Sekiro is Souls except in a boring predictable exhqusted setting and with zero online and no different weapons etc. to find and equip

It's like a watered down Souls
Oh but you can like swim and grapple and shit get hype

Western fantasy is a dozen times more exhausted yet from makes it feel unique out of sheer artistic skill

>y-you can stealth kill
>it um, grappling hook!
>TENCHU!

user, Tenchu wasn't just a stealth game with a grappling hook that worked like maybe 5 times a level at best.
It was an over the time, terribly voice acted, items out of the ass, shitty combat, terrible, terrible series that was only really good because of the fact that it had over the top stealth kills.

Sekiro is nothing like that

Nobody gives a fuck what a Tenchu game is. The most obscure game series in the world.

>terribly voice acted
>shitty combat
That's all you're getting you cheeky cunt. The stealth kills were just a bonus to the appeal of being a sneaky ninja climbing all over the place.

Only if you're a zoomer and never owned a PS2. Otherwise it's just yet another series that hasn't had a proper entry in years.

Climbing all over the place?
user, what part?
Most of the fucking roofs you just jump onto or superjump onto.
Outside of a few levels in Tenchu 2 with the mountain, there wasn't a mandatory or even useful reason to have the grappling hook

Also Tenchu Z was the second best, after 2 because of the level editor in it.
PS2 tenchu still used fucking tank controls

Clambering all over the place, then. Pedant.
>there wasn't a mandatory or even useful reason to have the grappling hook
I distinctly remember towers and vertical levels that made the most of it in WoH, maybe not the other games so much.

It was pointless - far easier to just use the lower walls.

IF you wanted to play a challenge, then sure.
But you might as well claim it's Dark Souls lite because it you have no shield

It's not a Souls game or a Tenchu game fage, it's Sekiro.

Why the fuck do people feel the need to pigeonhole and label fucking everything?