How could they possibly mess this up?

How could they possibly mess this up?

Also how big you think the size of all the games will be?

Attached: 1552916555239.png (640x840, 482K)

They could mess it up by requiring you to sign in with a Microsoft account and have a live membership

Why do people like reach so much? It added fucking sprinting

they've confirmed you need to have a microsoft account (hotmail/live/whatever they're calling it now) but you don't need a subscription

It's Halo, it's messed up by default.

I figured, if they just let you use steam they would be infinitely more based

Just go play God of War retard no matter how hard your lie about having to pay for Xbox live it's not true.

I haven't used live in like 5/6 years because I'm not a console faggot so I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about

I would imagine that for multiplayer you might need an Xbox Live account considering cross play is being considered.

supposedly they require an xbox account to be used so they can properly implement cross-play.

It would be nice if that was somehow optional but I'm sure they want to force you into using an account regardless, I would probably pay full price for it on launch if all you needed was steam

games were upwards of 70gb on xbox before they added ODST

this will probably push 100gb

It's worth every byte

Requiring Windows 10.
Always online DRM.

Any idea on requirements?

It was fun.

>no price on steam yet
Here comes that $199 price tag.

Attached: 1540168964537.jpg (803x524, 32K)

They can fuck up by fucking up the port itself.

This calling it now!

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Windows 10 nothing else.

Why the fuck would they do that, when it's cheap as hell on Xbone?

If you have the windows versions of xbox games (they've been doing that a good bit) the PC version didn't need an xbl sub to play online, just the game.

it'll be $60 at most

Fuck PC Gamers

Xbox, gome home

Attached: xbox-aaron-paul.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

this
>company feels sorry for PC trash, finally throws them games that has been on consoles for the past decade, just to make a bit more cash from these helpless faggots
>PC MASTER RACE WE WON BOIZ WE WON WOOOOOOO
Wow, can you get any more pathetic?

>Requiring Windows 10

What fucking mongoloids aren't using W10 at this point?

>Always online DRM.

Are there people living in the first world who just plain don't have internet? Who the fuck is spending all day on their computer not doing something on the internet? lmao

Reminder that Gabe Newell said it was Phil Spencer and his team that decided to put Halo MC on PC.

>What fucking mongoloids aren't using W10 at this point?
Smart people LMFAO XD!

hopefully, fuck pcfags

>Wow, can you get any more pathetic?
we could be playing on Xbox?

look bro we all played 1-3 odst/reach, we just want to go back home now and relive the old days. Sorry this makes you mad bro, but we're Halo fans just like you, we just dropped xbox a decade ago because Halo turned to shit.

Attached: 1552864134352.jpg (591x570, 100K)

Forza 7 is 100GB.

Accept that they ported DirectX 12 to Win 7.

This could be very interesting for Infinite's gameplay. Looks like 343 are planning to cut a lot of Spartan Abilities in Infinite going by Frankie's post. My guess is the only Spartan Abilities returning are Thruster and Clamber, the rest could be axed, what's the point of Stabilizers again?

Attached: c10bi1zi5wm21.png (2797x1650, 421K)

Obviously they want to lure in their xbox services as many gamers as possible. Streaming war between ms and google starts soon.

Full MCC collection(with Odst) is 87.4 gb on Xbox, don't know if that includes updates.

Attached: 2772282 - DC Koriand'r Power_Girl Starfire Supergirl Teen_Titans Wonder_Woman edit r_ex.png (1668x1080, 2.02M)

No lan multiplayer

>wants to relive the old days
>the games mentioned was originally on Xbox
>considers playing Xbox at all, the ultimate pathetic mode of life
I am not following you, dude. You want to relive the glory of having fun on a console that you hate, by reflecting it on a PC instead?

Meh i have used windows 7 since 2009 sooner or later im gonna have to upgrade. So if it becomes windows 10 only or I'll be updating sometime this year or next year anyways.
Might just build a brand new pc with 10 not sure but either way i'll be playing halo either way.

Gonna need the sauce on this one, buster.

closer to a hundred, (~93?) Takes up a shit ton of space. literally 1/5 of HDD.

everytime i see a new picture of this guy, he looks more and more ridiculous

I don't hate the Xbox console, I just didn't buy any new ones after the 360 because Halo wasn't what it used to be. (It was always basically a Halo machine for me)

during 2/3/Reach I was still playing Halo on PC occasionally as well, always have been. (later on started playing h2Cartographer too)

Now the Halo I care about specifically (the bungie games) is coming back for me so I can continue playing Halo like nothing changed and I don't need an xbox for it and I can use my preferred setup (keyboard + mouse). I already had my taste of the possibilities with eldewrito and I was amazed at how great Halo 3 feels on a pc. I remember when I immediately loaded up Guardian when I first downoaded eldewrito, I was listening to the birds/ambient jungle noises and I was just standing in the center platform, staring at the trees and I felt like I was home. But that was fake--now I'm ACTUALLY going home. On my PC. It's gonna be great.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

its in the corner man

By making people wait too long for the release, seriously why not just release a beta or something I have plenty of other games and while I like halo by the time it comes out a lot of people will be over the hype.

nice blog

Watching the halo infinite trailer and seeing all the emphasis 343 put on listeting to community feedback to bring the mcc to pc makes me feel hopeful 343 will stop shitting on halo.

it's gonna be like 200 with all the 4k textures and stuff.

Based, my 360 died after reach and couldn't care less about 343 halo.

You can signup right for beta testing. It'll probably drop soon.

>Watching the halo infinite trailer and seeing all the emphasis 343 put on listeting to community feedback to bring the mcc to pc makes me feel hopeful 343 will stop shitting on halo.
Going by this post from Frankie I can see that being the case. Just make sure to keep anything from Reach out.

>Accept that they ported DirectX 12 to Win 7.
uhhhh sorry but no they didn't kid, blizzard made a fake dx12 as a demo in wow for china, just accept 7 is dead and move on already

Reach added optional sprinting and only cod babbies took it.

CODfags invaded the Halo fanbase.

Post your stats

Attached: SmartSelect_20190319-051542_Chrome.jpg (1440x2229, 597K)

I want to play Reach so bad. It was my favorite out of all of them. The best because it was Bungie's last Halo. I think it was balanced almost perfectly. Now I know people will talk about Armor lock but I never used it once and it was easy to kill people who did that because u could bombard them with nades. Never had a problem taking them down.

It's the shit 343i added to the series that fucked it up like Aiming down the sights and shit.

Attached: 1366435866_06.jpg (1920x1440, 133K)

Because it's still fun and has a lot of good things that aren't in 3.

Reach was the best casual experience of any Halo game

isnt master chief collection really bad in its original release or something.

Connectivity was fucked

This. I'm finding this newfound love for Halo to be funny and sad at the same time as it was one of the first reasons why the industry is in the damn shape it's in today and people now look back on it as some nostalgic classic - especially 3 for some reason, when it was the weakest of the original trilogy

windows 10 more like no thanks

I only ever played the trial and it was really fun but never got to play the full game cuz I was a kid lol. Now that it's coming out on Steam I figure now's a good time to finally get around to it. Idc about anything past the first game but what I've seen of it is really charming imo.

According to my Xbone X, MCC is 77.2GB with CEA, H2A, 3, 4, ODST and all of the multiplayer modes including Spartan Ops installed.

it uses half the resources and you can disable all the spyware shit.

imagine the 5 people trying to play halo 4 multiplayer on PC

It's neo-Yea Forums, they think garbage games like Halo are a nostalgic classic. Just abandon the board and only visit a handful of specific threads per week, Yea Forums is genuinely one of the worst boards nowadays.

microtransactions
calling it now
halo lootcrates so you can show off the rifle skin you rolled for

Lived in West Virginia, and now in a Major US City and I still lose internet because of ISP Trusts and monopolies.

Though in WV it was choice between a ISp that is literally the worst in the nation (Frontier) or satellite. Everyone thought I was amazing because I could get more than 1mb/sec outside of town.

People make fun of WV but it is less than a few hours from some major cities, and I can only imagine how big sky country manages to get anything.

Otherwise I wouldn't care other than I believe it's invasive on principle.

Attached: 1458102523187.png (941x434, 188K)

Elite roll was better anyways.

>mfw coldsnap made in Halo 3

Attached: 1534465382958.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Imagine the smell

reach was the beginning of the end, sprinting on a halo game is/was trash.

I never cared about Halo and I eventually tried Reach as my first game and it was unironically worse than any of its PS3 "ripoffs", had absolutely no redeeming value. It was just a boring, run-of-the-mill FPS

Reach was essentially a Halo RPG

Its better than every single ps3 exclusive shooter

>a Halo RPG
what did he mean here...?

>halo CE revolutionizes the fps genre to the point every fps after it incorporated its design and gampelay elements
>wonders why the sequels feel like run of the mill fps

I know you are just baiting and even though I dislike reach, you are just a dumbfuck.

Why can't they put AoE I on Steam first? Microshit store only was a fucking failure and this is basically them admitting games won't sell there.

AoE2 is on steam, and that's the best version.

>Majorly Improved forge mode that led to amazing custom maps
>Best customization and progression system of any halo with daily challenges
>DMR
>Invasion

The only thing wrong with reach was weapon bloom imo.

Its literally $30 CAD on Xbox you actual retard.