Metro Exodus

Is Novosibirsk the best location/level in any Metro game? Every area was fucking incredible to explore except for the worms. Absolutely beautiful too.

Attached: Metro_novosibirsk.png (1280x679, 1.02M)

>only map with metro tunnels
>sneaking around [librarian 2.0]
>only map with metro tunnels
it would have been great if they let u explore the train at the end

What was wrong with them? You can melee the spitters almost everywhere but in the tunnel with the boat, and the big ones die in one blast with the gun miller gives you?
Definitely agree on it being best level though.

Where the hell was his gun at? I swear I searched the room top to bottom and only saw a Tihar laying on a desk. The little worms on the boat parts were annoying because I didn't want to waste ammo on them, and the big ones hit pretty hard when playing on hardcore but went down with 3-5 rounds from the not- Kalash bullpup rifle.

His gun is at the shelf adjacent to the workbench, I was playing on ranger, and replaced my Helsing with it since it got too dirty, and there is shit for materials in this level. I think I would’ve been able to one shot them with normal rounds but I also had some explosive ones from the previous level.

Am I insane or in ranger a LOT harder than the first 2? I beat then both HC ranger but fuck me Idk if its the stealth being fucked in exodus or just the bullets killing in 1 headshot, (which I'm fine with but the stealth seems like it isnt working)
Just don't wanna quit and do it on hard

It's harder yeah, you gotta use cover a lot or try to keep changing position to catch enemies off guard. The Tihar is extremely deadly and accurate with cheap ammo.

I still had the Helsing when I had to fight the worms making it much easier, also didn't have to worry as much about ammunition compared to the Tikhar due to having to go back to crafting when I could just grab the bolts off of them when they died

>best location/level in any Metro game

Thats not a very high bar considering most of Metro is a corridor with bunch of scripted shit on rails.

Oh yeah, this game exists.

It was great, shame it wasn't longer though.

Eh not really the only hard part was the bullshit boat part for the forest child trophy. After 4 hours i actually ended up just raging and going fuck the trophy and killed the stupid bullshit psychic niggers

Are we famous now?

I thought ranger was 10x easier this time around

Best level in the game.
My heart skipped a beat when the worm lauched at me on the row boat.

Attached: 1552293378113.jpg (960x942, 150K)

It felt almost like an apology for the rest of the game.
>remember when Metro was a game where the environment was your biggest enemy and you had to juggle your limited ressources to stay alive

it was great desu

I stopped playing in the forest area a few days ago.
Is Novosibirsk right after that? Might keep on playing if so.

Attached: 2019.03.10-23.09.jpg (5120x2160, 2.89M)

yes

>Tihar laying on a desk
That's the gun, dum-dum

No, it's fucking padded self-indulgent bullshit

I stopped at the forest area too, I just can't go on.

I don't see why this game got such high reviews, It really doesn't capture the atmosphere of the other two games.

Yeah, it just doesn't feel like Metro.
I wanted an open world Metro game, but all in Moscow. Imagine a free roam Metro experience. Nobody asked for these forests and deserts.

Attached: 2019.03.10-21.41_01.jpg (2560x1080, 2.66M)

Wouldn't know

Attached: 1552876327459.jpg (720x568, 19K)