Why are there no good SAW games?

Why are there no good SAW games?

Attached: hoffman-mark-hoffman-18680393-1024-644.jpg (1024x644, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lTWY11J9Z3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because there are no good movies to adapt

Why are there no good SAW movies?

The first movie was ok if you consider it in your headcanon a sequel to SH2 where James moved on from Mary and then the events of the movie happen.
That's how i approached it, made the movie 100 times more enjoyable.

Attached: 700.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Dead By Daylight exists, OP. It may look retarded on YouTube but virtual hide and seek is pretty fun. Now that they finally balanced points around killers, it very fun hunting people down.

Because in the end it's either going to be a telltale format game, or like what we already have. Also no matter what it would be a QTE mess.

Dead By Daylight has amazing fucking lore and it's a crime the devs are too retarded to expand on it.
You could actually make a fully fledged engaging singleplayer game using the Dead By Daylight lore if it was handled by any other team that isn't a bunch of lobotomized baboons.

Attached: 20190318_213605.jpg (281x287, 72K)

fpbp

Only normies think the first saw movie is the only good one. The first has more plot holes than any other movie while the other movies have more interesting characters, traps, and trials

It's just grindhouse shlock.
The first movie at least tries to set up some semblance of atmosphere and a general framework for a plot, all the others don't even try.
It's not like every movie has to be some kind of dep masterpiece, but don't kid yourself thinking anyone that doesn't eat up this slop is a normie, it just means you enjoy whippinh your cock out and mindlessly jerking it to some fake red splotches all over the screen in your free time.
It's as basic bitch as they come, it's trash food, everyone eats it now and then, being proud of it is retarded.

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 497K)

A roguelike escape the room shit could work maybe. Also create traps mode and coop puzzles.

Because SAW is only good for watching normalshits get the punishment they deserve, it's not self insert

The fuck are you on about
Saw is no mastery of storytelling but its not like it's there just because it needs to be. The biggest criticism is that it gets confusing to follow because the timeline compared to the release of the movies themselves are all over the place. Again, it's not fantastic, but I don't think it's dismissive worthy unless you're just in it for the traps.

A SAW puzzle involving James Sunderland, would require him to stick his hand in a dirty toilet somehow.

>Remember hearing all the Saw III hype from my normalfag friends back in High School
>Everyone's Psyched to see the "Conclusion"
>Catch it on cable later because I don't want to pay for it
>Ends with Jigsaw dead and killing one more
>"Well, that was anticlimactic but at least it's over."
>Sequel next fucking year
>It keeps going

Is this how boomers felt seeing "Jason Goes to Hell" the first time only see it come crawling back later?

Attached: 1520114946033.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

>watching normalshits get the punishment they deserve

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

What would it be?
>Hurr you die in x time
VR escape rooms got that.
A management would be just as dumb due adding "extra" layers
Evil Genius, Dungeon Keeper and all those did it right. No need to convolute plot

The SAW videogame is better than any of the movies, though. Not that that's saying much, but still.

>make a SAW DLC for Dead by daylight
>killer is Amanda instead of Mark "T-800" Hoffman

Attached: 1533227423760.png (640x480, 166K)

All the OG killers have awful backstories that read like a 12 year old wrote em

The things that piss me off about Amanda are the facts the RBT is fucking pointless and it's god damn Amanda. She would've started the timers as soon as she whipped them out, but instead they're just dumb RNG deterrents you can't get back.

But Hoffman was the highlight of the series

Atleast Jason took a 10 year hiatus. Saw kept going like, what, the following year?

THIS
Hoffman is an absolute fucking beast

2>6>1>3>8>4>5>>>>>>>prove me wrong

Attached: 1550675480520.png (305x202, 36K)

is Dead by daylight a good game?

3>6>2>1>5>4>8>7

It's ok. The devs are retards.

>anything over 2

why?

youtu.be/lTWY11J9Z3o

Play pig in Dead by Daylight for the feel of murderous intent.

The Evil Within is pretty much that though

6 had some crazy traps and Hoffman at his best. I really liked the way 3 got tragic at the end.

I really like the lore stuff for DBD, it has a good atmosphere. A shame the devs don't know what they're doing and the most tryhard toxic people play it

Tapp for best protag.

Attached: tapp.png (884x650, 158K)

>toxic
go home

6 was pretty good. But not a lot of people saw it cause Saw 5 was terrible.

t. critics that give 10s to sjw shit and shit on anything fun

(You)

Here’s a simpsons qoute to describe every SAW movie.
“I said the quiet part loud amd the loud part quiet”
Terrible sound mastering

There is, its called "Sims".