Dragon's Dogma 2 got greenlit at the same time as DMC5

>Dragon's Dogma 2 got greenlit at the same time as DMC5
>Itsuno really wants to make it
>Team is familiar with the RE engine now.
>DMC5's weird multiplayer probably a test for DD2's multiplayer
>1 got a Switch port
>Getting a Netflix series
>Capcom clearly trying to keep it relevant until 2
Dragon's Dogma 2 with a budget, time, and on RE engine. Who's fucking hype?

Attached: 6301077939abed0a152034dee5ebd3bba97b872e.jpg (616x353, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/03/netflix-announces-dragons-dogma-animated-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to be hyped but I've learned a long time ago not to just in case, that way I'll never be disappointed. Having said that i pray it'll be at least a 9/10

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151K)

I am always hype for this fucking game fuck yeah.

I hope they don’t go for face scanning with DD2.
Also I want a vocation that punches things, like a monk or something.

The new RE engine requires almost all of its textures to be scanned in, so not sure how they would get around it

>Getting a Netflix series
wait what? pls tell me this is not true, wtf

Just make it not do that.

Attached: VRuZl5e.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Here's your Dragon's Dogma 2 bro

Attached: dims.jpg (530x299, 54K)

gematsu.com/2019/03/netflix-announces-dragons-dogma-animated-series

Never been more hyped for a game desu.

I don't think that's how it works user

Why wouldn't it be?
It's an in house engine working on a first party project, its not like they're chained by licencing deals or terms of use.
They can change whatever they see fit if they think its worth doing.

Exactly. They can add more functionally.

Attached: rFkPFoQ.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

You're probably right unless they really built the engines backbone off those scans somehow. Not sure how they even could have done that though

I'll believe the game is being made when I have a copy in my hand, until then it doesn't exist

If it's on PC it's an instant buy for me.

I just finished the main questiline and it really left sore taste. I mean story is pretty good, but fuck the spouse system. Since I maxed more then 1 affinity in the end I got that armorer as the spouse, without knowing anything in the advance.
Hope they add some sort of tracker or something in future. I mean I solved both Aleionre and Mercedes quests and I even gave like 15 cloudwine to Mercedes, but I got that fucking armorer.
I m salty

Will we ever get DDDA in its complete form or a director's cut at least?

THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL

They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.

T'was just a jape.

No. nuCapcom underfunds their new games. If it's going to use the RE Engine, Character models are also going to suck.

>RE Engine
>we can finally have DragDog with not-uncanny faces and 60FPS on all platforms
NUT

Attached: 1493953287525.gif (165x236, 75K)

I really don't know how that phrase hasn't been memed more. But if I ever try to do a newgame (which I doubt) what should I do the avoid this random fuckery? Draw sword every time I buy something from him?

Kill him.

For future reference, if you have multiple people with maxed affinity going into the final mission, the last one you actually talked to will be the one that gets locked in as your beloved. Once you know where the point is where it locks them in, it's very easy to make sure you get the one you want. I wanted Mercedes too on my first playthrough but ended up with Quina, which wasn't the worst thing in the world. And then I ended up getting Selene for the final ending..

>I really don't know how that phrase hasn't been memed more.
It's one of the most common memes after
>Wolves hunt in packs, Arisen

I just want to be able to play DDO with my niggas

Ah then I fucked myself with eternal upgrading. When I killed that Salvation dude I went back again to try to upgrade my gear but he wasn't there, so that should have been my clue but it was already to late then.

>Summoner vocation with V's mechanics fleshed out even more

>RE Engine
>not-uncanny faces
uhh, should we tell him guys

RE Engine doesn't have uncanny faces, at least not compared to DragDog. The only time you could even really call RE uncanny is with Claire in RE2make and even then that just falls to her actress's natural look rather than any engine faults

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.74M)

Holy shit im hyped as fucked now.

Would it really be the DD experience without jank face options?

Attached: fool asks a question.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I swear to fucking god Capcom you better not remove/tone down height adjustment and/or make face options all even uglier.

I hope we get more dress up options