Classic WoW

The following is all undeniably true about WoW.

Classic > Retail
Horde > Alliance
Alliance starting zones > Horde starting zones
Horde leveling > Alliance leveling
Alliance music > Horde music
Horde Dungeons > Alliance Dungeons
Dwarf towns > other towns
Tauren > All races
Shaman = Paladin
World content > instanced content
Leveling > Raiding
World PvP > Instanced PvP
Playing for fun > Minmaxing
Blizzard adding new leveling content and features while never increasing the level cap beyond 60 > progression release of retail WoW to the modern shitshow of instanced raids it is today

So now that this is out of the way, what race/class are you playing on Classic once you drop retail and never touch it again?

Attached: 2514523453245.jpg (1079x675, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/wow-complete-collection
youtube.com/watch?v=YRgNOyCnbqg
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFj6T9lOtM
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/AswQAz8fMQM_DMw
countdowntoclassic.com/2018/10/04/episode-73-ex-wow-designer-kevin-jordan-on-classes-abilities-classic/
youtu.be/vCvb8MwvsD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ibHzPO3Ty5Q
imgur.com/r/wowservers/B2v0d1L
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVVzZVhdIxzgoV0L
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVVuzxZVhdIxzgo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4eSaOAVT0
classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/mage/AAT__f_dAcA
youtube.com/watch?v=i63aA315ps0
classicdb.ch/?talent#f0xfoLZMIVbbEz0boV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesn't find minmaxing fun
Of course you would play casual carebear babby shit like WoW.

Firstly, no raid is challenging so your casual comment in unfounded and second no one finds minmaxing fun. Its objectively true that all minmaxers hate fun.

>1/1 consecration - 11 points into holy
>3/3 precision - 8 points into prot
>2/2 pursuit of justice - 12 points in ret
which do I prioritize?

Attached: 1433322057862.png (519x1573, 635K)

>implying there are only PvE MMOs out there

Nobody mentioned raiding. Minmaxing is fun regardless of raiding.

Only tryhards do this. There no reason to do this in classic.

I'll give you them all except the following
>Tauren > all races
Tauren are trash. Remove that horrible low res piece of shit fur lump from their back, and they maybe less shit. "Trolls and Dwarves > all" is correct
>world pvp > instanced pvp
World pvp is a meme and I'm glad its dead.

>trolls turn into dwarves via orb of deception and vice versa
They knew. I wonder if the kill two dwarves joke be back?

plebshit detected

i'd take the movement speed desu

Imagine having opinions this low quality, yeesh

I dont understand why you raidfags cant just stick to your modern MMOs. You have your wet dream for raiding, its a homogeneous shitshow of nothing but end game content where you never have to socialize or talk to anyone.

Stay in retail, it suits your pleb tastes and leave classic to the patricians.

>Leveling > Raiding

um

I just don't get why you're so eager to trust Blizzard after everything they've done.

Attached: 1522432974677.gif (475x475, 1015K)

>No raid is challenging

>Bosses drop 2(Two) pieces of loot
>Therefore its a great idea to carry useless meme specs for free

>Never have to socialize or talk to anyone
Being leech faggot who knowingly drags everyone down and puts himself above everyone else is an ultimate form of antisocial behaviour. But the fact that you suck at 15yo game is even worse.

shit players are obsessed with le journey because they can't raid even in thevanilla brain dead raids.

Retail is for you.

Desu I found the perfect shitshow for you

us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/wow-complete-collection

Please enjoy this raid crap and leave the patricians alone, you simply dont belong here.

>>Therefore its a great idea to carry useless meme specs for free
See this is why you just dont get it.

Someone who minmaxes joins a group of other minmaxers, and the whole group spends all their time making sure every second is spent correctly and has an autistic rage whenever something doesn't go perfectly as planned, and if you put a single point or don't play by their rules at any time then they'll just kick you out and find someone else who is more autistic than you are. No one has fun in these groups, there is no objective but the objective of running a raid until the whole group has all the gear they need so they do the next raid to get all the gear they need so they can do the next raid so and so on and so on forever.

But most people just enjoy having fun, raids are fun, when you play with people you like and use classes you enjoy. Oh boy you failed a raid, so what? Oh boy you took 30 minutes longer than that other clan, so what? It was FUN, that's the point.

You're confusing gear for content. Gear is not content. Gear is just something nice you may or may not get as you play WoW. The content is playing with people you like, on a class you designed and enjoining the experience.

So, please, fuck off. Classic is not for you, and never will be.

Why do people think minmaxing makes you an elitist hardcore neck beard

You can play 30 minutes a day and still want to play optimally and have the best shit.
You can jerk off and kill lowbies and still want the best shit

Quit making excuses for being trash

Absolutely based

Why do shittid retards like yourself still post here?

>Think about playing a shaman
>Check out Elemental
>Their big 31 point talent is just 'lmao 1 free crit every 3 minutes'

Attached: 1538249551774.gif (176x176, 820K)

Enjoy being unable to find any groups for dungeons and blacklisted by half of a server, memeloving autists.

>Why do people think minmaxing makes you an elitist hardcore neck beard
Because everyone who minmaxes proceeds to shitpost continuously that only builds A, B and C are viable and all others are shit while being totally incapable of accepting that you can play the game, compete all its content and still be not a minmaxer. Go look at any thread ever on WoW and you'll see all the minmaxers like yourself shitposting that you cant do ret paladin, cant do shadow priest, and so on. No one gives a flying fuck what is optimal they care about doing something fun.

You're not special copying someone elses build, you're just a faggot.

How would you know? Its clear that you never played even in mid-level guilds.

>Gear is just something nice you may or may not get as you play WoW.
I agree with you to an extent, but without the potential gear rewards, you wouldn't do raids. You might do a raid even if you have everything you need from it--but only because your buddies might need a piece.

I think it's fine to minmax outside of these more autistic guilds, so long as you keep it to yourself and don't flame others for not minmaxing. Additionally, you shouldn't flame the GM for letting people roll despite you having better parses due to your autism.

Considering 99% of the guilds side with free form players rather than minmaxers you're in the minority kid.

>Doing deadmines
>going fine
>healer priest casts mind flay
>healer
>mind flay
>kick him
>blacklist him
>Inform my discord of the blacklist
>spend next 8 hours looking for a new healer
>druid asks
>decline because there’s no priest for him to innervate
>priest asks
>night elf priest
>declined, blacklisted, discord blacklisted

Thing is you see more of this sort of talk from Yea Forums because we have a higher concentration of autistic minmaxers than other forums. 99.99% of people dont care because they are enjoying themselves. Some of my best times have been fun parties, like doing deadmines with 4 warriors and a priest.

Attached: Saa.png (218x376, 80K)

Thats like saying I wouldn't play dark souls or monster hunter without a gear treadmill.

You don't need gear to play content. I might play the raid more times than I normally would, but most people played it for the challenge then stopped because they didn't need or want to grind them just for gear. It was a minority of players who did that and it wasn't because they were hard, or other players were sub-optimal, it was 100% because it just wasn't fun to do it 10000 times.

The fact that WoW turned into a raid gear treadmill is Blizzards mistake but it never had to be like that in the first place.

Please be gentle.

Movement speed

>kills you
>posts webm of kill on Yea Forums
>you have to delete your character out of shame

Attached: 1464388608754510.png (375x523, 320K)

Let me rephrase that, you wouldn't redo it more than a few times on the same build. You'd unsub after a month if no one needed gear from it, I'd think.
Dark souls has the replay-ability because of the variety of builds you can do. The two games are different here, not quite apples-to-oranges, but different.

anons i did not have the chance to play this back in its golden age due to always having an absolute dumpster fire for internet and a computer not capable
finally got the chance to pick up wow a month ago and ive been playing some but christ i read posts above and i completely agree with the leveling. would you recommend classic? i enjoyed runescape before the grand exchange got added in late 2007ish if that helps

>Doing Scholomance
>going fine
>Warlock asks if we can do Jandice Barov
>Optional boss
>kick him
>blacklist him
>Inform my discord of the blacklist
>Spend 4 hours waiting for a new ranged dps
>Mage asks
>Decline because he doesn't have scholo key
>Shadow priest asks
>No longer have a 30/12/0 warlock to benefit from Shadoweaving
>Declined, blacklisted, discord blacklisted

>1st week of smash ultimate
>new to playing competitively
>someone posts a webm of them pocketing and killing me with my fully charged projectile and going “DAE not like fire emblem???”
>I won the match the webm was from
>they didn’t accept my friend request

What are you even talking about? Do you even know how great it feels to have geared warrior with a fucking BRE(or even arcanite) 1st month in? You are god of death, unstoppable killing machine which slaughters every trash player lumping around in greens in 1 gcd. Everyone fears you. They try to run but can never run fast enought. They see on score tab and abandon bgs. Thats the peak performance. The ultimate expirience.

Gear is what makes classic WoW great and differs great players from trash retail morons.

Classic and retail WoW are 100% different games at this point. We're talking over a decade of development from teams which had totally different objectives.

Originally WoW was made as an adventure game for players to experience playing in Azeroth and leveling, there wasn't really a plan for how to progress beyond that point. WoWs success demanded more content and quickly so they decided to make it a gear treadmill which really happened with WOTLK.

Years later that design philosophy created retail WoW. The whole purpose is to hit max level so you can grind the best gear for the next xpac, it worked for a while but people got bored of it.

I would suggest you wait until classic releases and try it, you'll immediately notice its a slower, more focused game on playing with others and enjoying the world rather than a gear treadmill.

Absolutely no one gives a fuck as much as you, sunk cost fallacy.

>joining a guild that doesn't do a credit check, comprehensive background check, and mandatory random drug testing of all members

Attached: 1511464844649.jpg (326x290, 24K)

yeah i got a free boost with battle for azeroth, got that character to 120 and grinded about 350 total item level before asking myself whats the point
ive really been turned off by some fuckers flaming me for retarded shit in raids and dungeons, like im supposed to be able to use polymorph on undead for example by what some guy said before flaming me more and leaving
ill definitely give classic a try then. i enjoy the adventure side a hell of a lot better than the "raid for good item level gear" grind

I think its only safe that they also provide image evidence with recent newspapers (to show it isnt fake) of their poopsocks and piss bottles. I once heard a horror story that four players in a guild had to wait because one member went to pee while they were doing a dungeon. I dont know if this rumor is true but it is distributing to hear it could be.

Holy shit power fantasy cucks are true subhumans

>I think its only safe that they also provide image evidence with recent newspapers (to show it isnt fake) of their poopsocks and piss bottles
that's covered in the comprehensive background test

>had to wait because one member went to pee while they were doing a dungeon
hope that asshole enjoyed his lifetime ban and bi-weekly swatting until he killed himself

Unfortunately there are no good vanilla private servers for you to try right now so you'll just have to take my word on it.

You'll find in classic that leveling is slow and difficult because you have to manage your health and mana (or equivalent) moreso than retail. Many mobs and objectives will also be in hard to reach places because of enemy placement, and aggroing more than 2 or 3 will be instant death for most classes for most of the game. It fosters the need to play with others, you'll be joining random people to do quests and inevitably strike up friendships with some of them. Its nice to meet someone at level 10 and still be seeing them in the world and sometimes play with them once you hit 50, it gives you that sense of a living world.

Honestly you can 100% forget about raids in your first character, If you think that is something you are interested in then you can grind up some money to buy a respec for minmaxers or find a more casual guild to do them in. They are challenging enough and give you a goal at 60 but its very overrated and the hundreds of hours you'll spent leveling with people is far more enjoyable.

>stoneforms your blind
not today laddie

Attached: PA5Xw3N.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

honestly i havent had that kind of experience in years but im hoping to acquire it again. had a few games where the friends i made along the way were better than the grind

Classic was a complete minmax game
You couldn't get into MC without Pre-raid BIS
You couldn't get into BWL or AQ40 without Pre-BWL BIS
You couldn't get into Naxx40 without complete tier 2 or 2.5 with flasks/Black rock enchants on everything

Literally you can not progress through the game because of lack of gear
If anything retail is more forgiving

No user, those eight humans and three dwarfs doing a circle jerk on a nightelf (male) in the Deeprun tram of Stormwind are the real subhumans.

>I actually ran across this happening
>one of the dwarfs was on a box, telling her (him) to suck his dick and calling her a good girl

Sounds like Moonguard's Goldshire

>You couldn't get into
Stopped reading. You're wrong.

Here is your only (you)

This isnt nostalgia either, when Nost was running you had the exact same experience of playing with others and everyone was happy just to be playing vanilla once again, or like myself enjoying something that actually felt like a real MMO and not a loot grind.

>Literally need a rep grind to get into Naxx40
>Literally need to be attuned for almost every raid
>Need gear to get into said dungeons

Of course you didn't read, you are too stupid to be able to

>rogue noises

Attached: 124234234.png (460x255, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YRgNOyCnbqg

i know how the loot grinding is. i picked osrs back up a few years ago and its literally just a game of grinding for best in slot now or you get shit on for not having best in slot after blowing literally thousands upon thousands of hours just to get one slot filled before moving on to get another one filled

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFj6T9lOtM

*Saps*

spriests are more terrifying than rogues and pretty much every class in wpvp. Never understood the memes about rogues being a menace in wpvp just because of stealth. Soul link orc locks are even worse, same with hunters.

Seriously can never understand the rogue/warrior meme in pvp when they get outplayed by a ton of classes that aren't 100% reliant on their cd's, even druids can take a fat steaming dump on them as long as it is outdoors

>People being nostalgic about things that are misrepresenting

Classic gave more shit about what you had than retail
I should know, I've played vanilla for about 7 years and actually playing retail as we post

Attached: 52736437_2495360947158930_3906771848091664384_n.jpg (694x497, 17K)

It's because people don't like getting jumped and getting stunlocked

I agree a priests dots, hunters kite, and Warlock fears are worse

Minmaxing has a different connotation than optimizing your playstyle. You can be good at the game, want good gear, and still have fun. Minmaxing leads to shit like needing a DPS for a group but getting butthurt because the one that asked to join isn't a mage, and then waiting longer than it'd take to do the dungeon for a mage to be interested. It's kicking the because he isn't doing back to back pulls with maximum efficiency, or the healer because the tank died once to a difficult pull. Minmaxing is being an autistic retard who isn't fun to play with.

Consecration is only good if you farm, whereas PoJ and Precision will ALWAYS be useful. Also grab that talent in prot that lets you BoF more often.

>less maps
>less dungeons
>less raids
>less races
>less classes
>no dungeon finder
>no raid finder
>thinks vanilla is better than retail

>retail
>anything but current content patch matters
Autism

>less maps, but more in them
>less dungeons, but they're far more challenging
>less raids, but they require effort
>less races, but the races make sense
>less classes, but there's less class bloat
>no dungeon finder, which encourages people to communicate with each other
>no raid finder, as above
>thinks vanilla is better than retail, and is correct.

yeah but there are so many trinkets and niche green items that non shitters will keep from their quests and use for wpvp. If you have a nifty stopwatch then the rogue HAS to kill you in the opener or else he loses, they also need all of their cd's, some of which are long cooldowns

thanks for the input. I plan on taking all three talents listed in that post. I also plan on aoe farming and inefficiently tanking. BoF is already on my list.

Rekt

If you want to farm and tank then consec is great. But you need the +hit because missing an attack in vanilla fucking sucks. Not so much for paladin, but it fucking sucks. Also the more utility you have the better. People will love you if you bring Kings and they don't have a druid, for example, and you blessings range from "meh" for things like BoP, to "game-changing" for things like salv or BoF.

Also ret is alright for dps, but you'll never be as good as a similarly geared warrior for dps because the warrior has better tools to dps. If I were a raid leader I'd take at least one ret pally as a blessings bot or for some other utility I can think of.

I hope its what everyone wants, but I just don't get the hype. I already played classic WoW. Sure, I enjoyed it at the time, but its not like my guild will magically be there again or I'll magically be 14 years old, bogging down the group in Molten Core again. That first Rag kill was great, but the idea of running Molten Core again sounds fucking awful.

Attached: thonking.png (128x128, 11K)

The memes came about because vanilla retail was more than just patch 1.12. Before their damage was normalized rogues would fuck you over at any gear level, and stealth means the rogue gets to generally pick and choose their fights. They can sit in stealth and not open on you until you're at 50% health juggling multiple mobs. Meanwhile SL locks don't become a real menace until high gear levels and spriests go oom so quickly its hard to ever care about them regardless of how strong they can be 1v1.

this is the build I'm planning: classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/AswQAz8fMQM_DMw
I leveled as ret once and I want a different experience for retail classic. Now I'm trying to determine which talents to prioritize so I'm not gimping myself in one way or another. I'll respec to a holy/prot build once I'm ready for raiding. Thanks again for the input - it's a rare sight to see a sincere and helpful response

You're already gimping yourself by not leveling ret.

Thats the beauty of hybrid specing.

ret slows down considerably at level 45. that's when aoe farming becomes the better choice

they give horde shit about their racials when stoneform exists.
being a rogue on the horde is suffering with human/dwarf.

i leveled as a holy paladin once
once you get like a few mana per 5 pieces

i was literally the most ultra faggot unkillable guy ever and could only rarely die to skull levels because i'd pop off constantly on cuck hordes and if things got too real for me i'd bubblehearth and log

>You couldn't get into MC without Pre-raid BIS
Holy shit you're dumb. People raided and cleared MC in fucking greens and blues.

Spare a thought for ret pallies, who get a 6 second sap that only works on humanoids as their 31 point talent.

Guilds would literally band together because they couldn't get 40 warm bodies into an instance at the same time. Were there guilds that collected every world buff, farmed pots for hours, and then went to fight Vael? Yes. Did every guild going through BWL do it? Fucking nope.

ALL tank bulls and healsluts report in!
Will you be the dom or the sub in your future tank-healer relationship in Classic?

Attached: cutie.png (1017x874, 495K)

true, also pallies are near impossible to kill as a rogue
Orc stun resist is pretty broken too though

30/21 wasn't uncommon for a spec. Some of those mid-tier rewards were way more valuable than the final point in your tree.

based

Attached: 246062.jpg (395x450, 20K)

Druid switch reporting in~~~~~

my voidwalker is my tank so i guess i blow loads into the void

I used to play "how low can they go" as a priest back in vanilla
Literally would be threatened of getting gkicked every BWL raid, but the GM was a colossal pussy so i got to do my shenanigans until some grill gamer finally joined, but i was already 8/8 and almost done with ZG gear

Attached: 1528665968858.jpg (331x485, 50K)

Arms DPS threat tank reporting in

Attached: 1537021241742.png (434x725, 294K)

>Arms tank
Baste and meatpilled

Attached: herod.jpg (439x399, 22K)

I still believe that blizzard is somehow going to fuck this up. Sharding, autoloot or battlenet friend list for example. It's not gonna feel as same because blizzard is a fucking shit bag company who will not make it the same.

>Arms DPS threat tank
what

If you do more damage than everyone else, you'll have more threat than everyone else
also, stance dancing is easy and sunder works in battle stance

Attached: 1539970394703.gif (600x450, 546K)

The beauty of vanilla is that racials are OP in some way, but on average the horde ones are nicer.

>Arms
>Doing more damage than fury
Good luck with that.

>I used to play "how low can they go" as a priest back in vanilla
Am I stupid for not knowing what this means?

It means he intentionally didn't heal the tanks because he's an asshat.

>miss miss miss CRIT hit miss miss dodge hit...

What a failure.

I'll be too busy downranking, chain potting, and counting the 5-second rule to care about who is on my dick.

Why are you cancer?

t. has never played fury at 60
Before 60 dual wield fury is what you're describing it to be, but at 60 and with hit gear it outdamages arms easily.

How can you say classic is better than retail? There is a less content. You people are just going to level up to 60 in a fucking month and quit and if you don't you'll be running only 3 fucking raids the rest of your life.

Enjoy that amazing content. Classic will never be the same the internet and sources of information have grown vast. There are numerous guides already to get through 60 fast as fuck and deal with the simple mechanics of end game.

>5-second rule
Explain.

But hes right, arms is a collossal meme. Fury 2h for leveling, sit spam enrage crits for tanking and toping deeps.

Unironically fuck gay ass prot.

Why is Alliance leveling easier?
I keep seeing people say it but i don't ever see why it is.

Attached: 1494102184563.png (844x687, 155K)

Fury relies on battle/berzerk which does 0.75x threat, you can jump out of defensive on CD for MS and then jump back in and smash heroic and sunder repeatedly because lol boss rage gen along with swapping to sheild/1h to throw shield block up and so on. Arms tank is the true 200IQ spec.

Alliance has more quests. Horde has several unfinished zones, and Alliance zones are more contiguous.

Alliance warlock gang gang, where my boys at?

Attached: 5aa506b52307ff75a3df77e87c1c0bbe7d37d3900a873ad64f4b45dceccbb8d9.gif (250x300, 56K)

It's not, it's just hordefags being salted that the only BG they can win is redridge

Sounds like a meme spec on the same level as retardins. But I'm intrigued. Tell me more about this Arms Tank Spec.

>doing lbrs
>tank is good
>group is good
>green fire resist ring drops
>everyone rolls greed including tank
>wouldn't have minded if tank rolled need
>I win it
>he asks if he can buy it for 5g
>know I've seen that same ring sell for ~90g
>tell him I'll sell it to him after the run
>don't tell him I want to check the AH first
>he says he wants it right then
>his guildmate tells me I'm being a jew
>told him he should have rolled need, but I'll still sell it later
>he goes berserk in chat
>has to remove people from his block list to block me
>we fight spider boss
>get poisoned
>drop group
>hearth out
>get milked for that quest
>he unblocks me to bitch some more
>sell ring for 80g
>see him sperg in world chat later that night
>he's the laughing stock of the server

You'll be a good little subslut.

It's just a decent 5man tank spec because of Sweeping Strikes. He's massively overstating how useful it is.

Elwin redridge westfall duskwood alot faster than anything else, great quest hubs everywhere. Ally get into STV first and steamroll from there.

Doesnt matter if you not in the race for the server firsts tho.

mana begins to regenerate 5 seconds after your last cast

Yeah, I figured as much. Oh well.

It also does not stop regenerating until you finish your next cast. You'll see healers wait 5 seconds and then spam cast/cancel spells if the no one is in danger of dying because it doesn't interrupt mana regeneration.

It actually used to be meta (because a lot of warriors hated tanking and only went prot for last stand but it was also the one spot you were guarenteed to get anywhere, see holy priests) but if you go for DPS traits in arms (and deep wounds with impale provided your raidleader lets you reserve a debuff slot) You can put out pretty good DPS for the first few tiers while holding threat really well in DS (because 1.25 threat on the damage done) allowing you to backup tank, do enough DPS to be worth bringing and still be an asset to your 40/10/5 man. You'll get out threated and lack the pure unkillability of a proper prot but it's 100% raid viable if you don't wanna respec but still want to be able to fill in for tanks. that and your RL will appreciate the fuck out of not having to pug a tank.

Horde gets rune of the guard captain so I don't give a fuck.

I played a Tauren Warrior through the later half of Vanilla and most of BC, before quitting, never to play again. Thinking about going back for Classic.
What should I roll?

A tauren warrior.

I can hear the "HWUH?!"

And a fishing pole.

I doubt it was ever anything beyond 5mans.

>Horde > Alliance
That's just plain wrong

What class do I play for free dungeon invites and a free raid spot but can also decently do fine solo on Horde?

explain

that's because today *isn't* opposite day ;^)

It was the goto in vanilla prior to 1h rebalance and swing speed damage changes (it used to be a flat multiplier onto whatever instant swing you used) as arms was the goto spec for PvE early on

priest

>Why yes, I do play a Ret Paladin. How could you tell?

Attached: 3DC99727-8784-4EE2-8D70-35F5267D4BE8.jpg (640x640, 31K)

post yfw they release a test server after classic wow does so well where they fix boomkin, bear, prot paly, and whatever other specs were as unplayable in vanilla as they were nothing else comes to mind desu
fixing boomkin would be so easy just make omen proc off spell casts the way ele sham already has
give bear tanks parry and more def rating
give prot paly a dedicated taunt
that's all they need to do to fix those 3 and make them playable
i don't care about good i just mean viable in any sense of the word

Attached: 1550708146933.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Leveling has always been better than endgame. It’s an mmo law
>EQ
>WoW
>GW2
I don’t play many mmos because I have a life but here are just a few examples

>explain

Attached: 1523617130093.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

Horde has Thrall and is therefore shit

If you want nuWoW "balance", play retail.

So it was the go to thing before 1.12, which Classic will be set in. Which means it's not as good as prot or fury tanking.

you're trash image no one cares about isn't proof or an argument kiddo

>kiddo
stopped reading right there. I'm 41 years of age.

That was never an argument. Go back to the classic forums where you can spam that every day, loser.

Alliance ganked low levels more than horde back during classic because little kids prefer alliance

It's not as good as prot for tank or fury for DPS but if you're not pushing minmax naxx out of the gate it's still more than viable more viable than ret anyways

>41 and still playing games for kids
pedo or just close to the last days before you jump the rope?

it's not balance it's incomplete class design
boomkin is literally useless, it's a 5% crit aura and that's it
bear tanks get crushin blowed on in raids cause they don't have enough defense rating
paladins can't hold threat because they don't have the one button a tank actually needs
it's ok to admit mistakes about vanilla

>Finalfaggot
Anything that image could have said is immediately made moot by having that fucking retard on it.

>Alliance ganked low levels more than horde back during classic
Yeah I'm sure. That's why the stereotypical ganker is always depicted as a forsaken rogue

>it's ok to admit mistakes about vanilla
This right here is so true. There's even an interview with one of the class designers from back then, who openly admits that they fucked up with most of the hybrids, and his greatest failure was ret paladins.
Here's the link to it, with timestamps: countdowntoclassic.com/2018/10/04/episode-73-ex-wow-designer-kevin-jordan-on-classes-abilities-classic/

Enjoy playing with women and children, mr. tranny.

I'm a tank power bottom because I'm a clueless idiot when it comes to ordering people around, I can maintain good mob control though.

Attached: 1524098260369.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You do realsie that they would rather risk pissing of vanilla players with literally everything else, LFR included, before even considering making your snowflake meme specs viable, right?

Don't reply to yourself

Tbf even horde players hate forsaken rogue players

>implying I'll be playing classic, when it will be full of tourists for two weeks and then dead in a month
WoW has been dead for years. Nothing can revive it

>Be warrior
>Someone opens on me
>MS
>He's dead
I like my class

Attached: 1537036551405.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

You must feel pretty stupid right now, huh?

Attached: Reply to yourself.png (390x114, 5K)

ok

Attached: replying to myself.png (372x107, 4K)

t. loser that needs to run 3 BGs for every one I do

>they fucked up with the hybrids
Then overcorrected and made everyone else worthless. Why play anything but a druid or paladin?

>I want to play vanilla
>But not vanilla
Just play retail

2 jelly 2 furious
my guild is all retirees and/or daytraders. we all meet up twice a year to drink liquor that's worth more per bottle than what you can make in a year. the youngest person in our guild is 31, and he's an exception because he retired at 29 after selling a startup in frisco. and we'll all outlive you too, thanks to our stress-free lives, access to the greatest bleeding edge healthcare, best foods, etc.

Fair enough, I will probably give it a go, but only because I have expendable income and high hopes.

Would conserve my mana by not overhealing, a lot of shitty dps and offtanks would bitch thinking i was playing a game with them,so i convinced the other shaman and druid to see how low we can get them before we healed them back to full
Took some fine tuning but the more seasoned raiders didn't mind, and like i said, the guild leader was a massive cuck who couldn't follow through on his threats, so we had our fun

Attached: 1490501990358.png (1022x731, 643K)

Wow, I know how to edit pictures and fastpost too.

I guess I'm you now

Attached: IdentityTheft.png (358x112, 10K)

is leveling 2h fury competitive with arms post 40?

>retard
>capable of this: youtu.be/vCvb8MwvsD4
sounds like you spend hours being camped by him

You're not getting vanilla anyway. You're getting Classic. Fixing the mistakes of the past is only good.

>"n-no u"
Better luck next time.

Hey finalfaggot, which chink flooded shithole are you being laughed out of this week?

it's never the job of the healer to keep the raid at full health
a healers job is to just to keep them from dying

>Press F12

Retail is 100000000x better than classic, sage disgusting shill thread

yeah, you definitely got camped lmao

HUMAN WARRIOR
MASTER RACE
MS
+ POCKET HEALER = UNSTOPPABLE
HIGHEST DPS
BEST TANK

Dwarf or Orc
Warrior
not sure yet

I asked you a question.

>hi im the casual garbage that ruined the game the post
go away

Attached: ACA71922-FF34-4A58-97E5-77B1091ECAA2.jpg (1024x1004, 115K)

Dwarf, stoneform clears blind

I don't even know why there's other options on the creator menu

Attached: anon on classic wow guilds.png (588x91, 5K)

Buddy, I don't give a fuck about racials, I just haven't decided if I want to zug zug or fuck around in Ironforge yet

IF, horde zones are shit

>I don't even know why there's other options on the creator menu
It's for the plebs who like to willingly make mistakes. More cannonfodder for the warrior meatgrinder.

>talking shit about Mulgore

you're hoping that I'm finalflash and that I'll tell you where I'm playing so you can avoid rolling on the opposite faction out of fear of being camped again hahahaha

Play retail.

>uhh has anyone seen mazzaranche
>no? okay bye
Mulgore.

What if I make a Yea Forums guild but don’t allow female characters so everyone has to be sweaty buff gorrilla men?

Go home Finalflash.

>Big city on tall hill
>No rails
Mulgore is nothing but plains and the worlds biggest Darwin award factory

how did cows climb a sheer cliff face to build a city on top if it?

they rode wyverns up top and then let down ropes

>So now that this is out of the way, what race/class are you playing on Classic once you drop retail and never touch it again?

i predict over a thousand undead rogues ganking lowbies in darkshire on pvp servers in a couple of days and maybe taking over the transport ships

Retail has all mistakes fixed already.

Those poor wyverns

They were there before the wind carved the rest of the earth away

nah, they'll all go sit in redridge like they always do

did you miss the elevator?

But it has a lot of other mistakes (no community aspect for an example), so pointing me there is just stupid.

Am I missing something? Didn't they flat out say there was going to be no WPvP in Classic? Why the fuck is every thread filled with WPvP talk?

How strict is Blizzard with naming? Will I get banned of I name myself something like Autisticman or Jimcrow?

...no

>Didn't they flat out say there was going to be no WPvP in Classic?
Source?

How the fuck do you manage to be so retarded? It's BfA that they removed WPvP from.

Attached: 1545742822858.jpg (716x768, 120K)

>Horde Dungeons > Alliance Dungeons
But Horde doesn't get to kill Sneed

That would kill the reason to play classic entirely.

Alliance lowbies get ganked way more often because Ashenvale, Wetlands, Duskwood, and Redridge all auto-flag them while the Horde gets to run around Barrens without being flagged.

They didn't remove it, they made it a toggle.

Yet you want repeat exact same route which fucked up retail. Is it learning disability?

How exactly is classic wow going to work? Are they starting fresh and applying the same patches in the same timeframe? How are people going to prepare for their class to be fucking broken for possibly months at a time?

Yeah that's what I said, they removed it.

Removing something, and changing how you access it aren't the same thing.

>Yet you want repeat exact same route which fucked up retail.
It's not the exact same route. Are you mentally challenged?

Yeah, like making it so you could toggle off exp from battlegrounds didn't remove twinks, right?

It didn't.

Yes it did.

>bitch ass not making the run to deadmines
Weak as fuck. Me and the boys are coming to ragefire at 15 and wailing caverns at 20 and all you horde bitches can do is watch.

>doing ubrs
>alchemy recipe drops for a flask
>i'm a tauren resto shaman that needs to start getting flask recipes because I'm in a raid group
>some random autistic pubbie who doesn't even have alchemy or herbalism need rolls it
>call him on it
>everyone makes out that I'm being some sort of greedy jew for wanting people who ACTUALLY need things to hit need
>he says he "needs" the gold ;)))
>few days later
>doing lbrs
>a 2h BOE epic sword called destiny drops
>need roll it
>get it
>tank warrior goes ape shit in chat about how i ninja'd
>drop group because he's being a faggot
>tell him I need the gold for a mount
>he doesn't let up
>starts talking in trade and world chat about how I ninja'd this item
>people just start bantering him saying MAYBE IT WAS HIS [DESTINY] TO GET IT
>mfw

Attached: 1546246745360.jpg (1079x1053, 377K)

No it didn't. It put people that capped EXP in their own battlegrounds and the ones that didn't just left before the game was over or purposely held the flag and farmed kills.

How avoiding homogenization and dumbing down of classes for the sake of making everything equally bad is not repeating same route? Are you a retail player?

Adios gay Horde!

And those separate battlegrounds didn't have enough population to consistently get queues, which resulted in the complete cessation of twink BG's.

so fucking based
need is need, greed is greed. it's says right there in the name. I don't know why people can't figure that shit out.

I'll be farming the bloodsail title and set in booty Bay

>post in barrens chat like the good old days
>”You’re not funny”
>”Okay that’s it you’re going on my ignore list”

>Tauren > All races
no, gnomes are best race
>Shaman = Paladin
Shaman > Paladin
i already dropped retail long ago and not sure yet, depends on the gameplay changes they will make

>and the ones that didn't just left before the game was over or purposely held the flag and farmed kills.
Only fucking idiots capped EXP.

Who else gonna red = dead and gank everyone they see while listening to Rammstein and Nightwish?

Attached: lootboyz.png (1897x1071, 2.93M)

me. I'm shooting for rank 7 before I hit 60

why are you such an attention whore?

what a pleb opinion

Attached: 1548010886261.png (395x474, 25K)

based pirate. goblins can fuck off

My first molten core was at level 58 just because the guild really needed to fill those 40 slots.
Please continue shitposting saying you know everything.

sneed is seed and feed

Attached: 4C55595E-9B51-4BCE-9F3D-BD9AB1D422DC.jpg (322x409, 24K)

The fuck? Cause I use a tripcode? So I can make friends and meet people, play games with people, and carry on conversations lost to 404's and thread limits.

See for example.

Attached: priestess.png (178x262, 106K)

How is fixing mistakes homogenization and dumbing down classes, you retail faggot? You do realize the shit they did to classes wasn't the only thing that fucked up retail, right? Because it looks like you don't know that and shouldn't be trying to argue about things you have no idea about.

>Are you a retail player?
No, but given how ignorant you are of what really ruined retail it's a safe bet that you are.

based and bloodpilled

there wont be a pvp system at launch

>gnomes

Attached: EA47F39B-0E3D-44A5-BF7E-62A1E2EBF0EF.jpg (675x619, 58K)

going on the ignore list day 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ibHzPO3Ty5Q
kys yourself min/maxniggers

>Half of them are Nelf priests

Pottery

Attached: O9VWDgP[1].jpg (540x390, 39K)

I do tend to chat it up a lot while grinding.

I'm mostly impressed with getting that manly healers to want to do that. Also as far as minmaxing goes those priests are very well geared.

Granted I played on the highest pop server and horde side so maybe Alliance had more healcucks.

Off topic, but BITE MARKS just appeared on my fucking finger. What the fuck?!

Attached: FOREVER CURSED.png (244x234, 4K)

and going into the filter

there was no title in vanilla, only a pirate hat

Literally all those specs are viable.

bros how can I earn ~1300 so I can get a new pc before retail classic launches? I need a decent pc, two monitors, keyboard, mouse, and operating system. there's no gainful employment near me (nearest town is 20+ minutes away, located in an economically stagnant rural part of the midwest). how can I use my old laptop to make money? I'm a fat ugly dude btw so I can't sell nudes

20 minutes isn't a long drive, stop making excuses.

Do translating jobs? If you don't know more than 1 language, then you're pretty stupid.
If you're 'pretty stupid', sell shit that you have. Do you have anything valuable that you can sell?

My job is 30 minutes away, stop being a bitch.

call center rep from home
some poo i used to go to college with always went on about some place called teletech

cringe

wtf is this

Deadmines >Shadowfang >>>>>>> Wailing Caverns > Ragefire >>>>> Stockades

because this
imgur.com/r/wowservers/B2v0d1L

Hopefully this time around people are willing to experiment with random shit to do dungeons and raids

40 man paladin raid soon

Which spec should I use for leveling?
or
classicdb.ch/?talent#sVVuzxZVhdIxzgo

Attached: 1516941901331.jpg (600x497, 23K)

I've narrowed my choices down to warlock and paladin.
While I leveled a warlock in classic through wrath and this is the class I am most familiar with, I am curious about Pali's.
Can some Palibros answer a few questions? Guides seem to be sparse for this class.

-Do you have to 'duo-class' or is there a middle ground? If I want to dps, will I be expected to switch to healing?
-How 'important' is pala dps? Do others sigh with exhaustion when one joins their party?
-How's the gear war?
-Is it ok to lvl as the main class or is it better to have an pala alt?
-Do palabros help each other? Playing warlock I distinctly remember the universal sense of silent comradery between all warlocks

Attached: Shit, I'msorrym8.png (512x343, 343K)

>Give warrior taunt to paladins
>But its not a class homogernization
I want tourists to leave.

which one is more fun

Neither

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4eSaOAVT0
Shouldnt you be crying on forums about good players ruining your expirience like a lil bitch you are?

>classicdb.ch/?talent#sVVzZVhdIxzgoV0L
This one, but remove the two points in one-handed specialization and either go full 5/5 in deflection and 1 point into Seal of command, or remove all points in deflection and one-handed specialization and put them all collectively into Improved Judgement + Improved Seal of the Crusader and then also get Seal of Command on top of that.

>consecration with no spell power
whoever is telling you that you can aoe grind while leveling in vanilla is confusing it with tbc. It's garbage damage and a lot of mana.
You will, however, definitely be able to aoe farm at 60 but that requires gear.
Any of your choices will work since you can literally level with zero talent points anywhere, but of your choices PoJ is far superior at reducing leveling time.

>pve
>good players

Attached: 1544192061743.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Then feel free to leave.

>Do you have to 'duo-class' or is there a middle ground? If I want to dps, will I be expected to switch to healing?
You will heal in raids or you won't raid at all unless you're the GM or an Officer.
>How 'important' is pala dps? Do others sigh with exhaustion when one joins their party?
They're good in PvP, but not as good as they'd be as a healer. In PvE, you'll be a laughing stock.
>How's the gear war?
Holy Paladins have to contest with priests and sometimes Druids, but for most parts you'll be fine.
>Is it ok to lvl as the main class or is it better to have an pala alt?
Depends on what you want out of the class. Having a healing alt is always a plus when joining a guild etc.
>Do palabros help each other? Playing warlock I distinctly remember the universal sense of silent comradery between all warlocks
More often than not, yes. I remember grouping up with Paladins to do the 60 mount quest chain. That was awesome.

In the context of leveling

>-Do you have to 'duo-class' or is there a middle ground? If I want to dps, will I be expected to switch to healing?
Either heal, tank or DPS, dont try and hybrid it because it doesn't work when you're leveling.
>-How 'important' is pala dps? Do others sigh with exhaustion when one joins their party?
No one cares how you play your class in leveling. In dungeons as long as you're not an idiot its fine, some people may not want you but they are plebs.
>-How's the gear war?
It sucks for all classes, but since everyone basically rolls for everything anyway it doesnt matter
>-Is it ok to lvl as the main class or is it better to have an pala alt?
It is always okay to level as whatever class you want
>-Do palabros help each other? Playing warlock I distinctly remember the universal sense of silent comradely between all warlocks
No more or less than any other class

Since you've played warlock you should play Paladin. Its going to be more fun to try something new and different. In the context of leveling absolutely no one gives a fuck what role + class you use as long as you tell them so you can balance the party out.

No content in WoW is so hard that you cant get through it with "sub-optimal" conditions. I completed all the dungeons with general clusterfucks of classes and roles just fine and honestly you havnt lived until you've done Deadmines with 5 warriors.

What's the logic behind that, more efficient threat generation and mana use?

Thanks man.
So is ret pala a meme? Or it's a strictly pvp spec?

>raids
Sorry you seemed to confuse this with a retail WoW thread

Threat is not an issue while leveling, but it's better mana use since you don't wanna spam consecration and seal of command is great when facing more than 1 opponent.

Ret paladin is a meme in PvE. With the right gear and build you can do decent DPS, as seen on most private servers, but that might very well only be because of some bugs. However, in PvP Ret paladins can be pretty OP with the reckoning build and the right gear.

Raids existed back in vanilla. Are you retarded?

Why aren't you just playing FFXIV instead of waiting to spend 20$ a month on a 20 year old game?

redpill me on squido

>FFXIV
I don't play weeabo games.

Do people actually throw tantrums when they see a Human Warlock or Tauren Hunter?

>doing raids
>ever

you will away with it unless someone reports you
which may be never depending on how fast the noobs and retail babs vacate the gankzone -- provided you plan on going for a pvp server

i heard ffxiv endgame is erping

Man, imagine being
>benched forever

>Play a Gnome warrior on Chinkdale
>Find an identical lvl 20 Dwarf warrior
>His loot is shittier than mine
>But aesthetically looks way cooler

Why did I pick this fucking manlet character I could've went with the cooler manlet fuck

Attached: 1526877824298.jpg (273x252, 25K)

Ultimate fights in FFXIV are harder than anything in current or classic WoW.

Dwarf Hunter or Undead Warlock

I want to world pvp, gank, have fun, don't give a fuck about raiding. Decide it for me

I already changed my mind 20 times but I kinda feel like playing Alliance. The thing that mostly triggers me about Dwarf is that I have to ride a fucking Ram or grind Exalted with SW. Night Elves are gay and you should feel ashamed for thinking someone would unironically play one.

So as retail

Once you get bigger shoulderpads and a massive weapon, you'll look more dope.

>what the subhuman brainlet believes about his retail wow clone for retards
LMAO

You don't DPS.
Groups don't invite DPS paladins.
You share plenty of gear with other healers, there's not that many pala only items.
Yeah, due to pallypower and shit. Get a palafriend and DI each other on progression to avoid repair bill

>world pvp
>gank
Hunter it is. Too bad you won't be able to shadowmeld, name your pet something locally, and watch as low levels attack it as if it's a mob only for you to fuck their day up.

Still, dwarves are neat.

Why would there be "progression" when everyone knows the fights, knows the gear requirements, and has all the addons to tell them to step out of the fire?

warlocks get their own mounts retard

>You don't DPS.
>Groups don't invite DPS paladins.
one word: consecration
you can use nothing but consecrate and you'll out dps most everyone except for perhaps mages and rogues. the aoe is way too strong.

Redpill me on warrior tanking, leveling, and wpvp.
Do I need to get a shaman friend or am I capable alone?
I want to have a big 2h and chop elves in half, but being kited sucks a lot.
(I'd raid resto and go enhance in pvp but i already played shaman in retail vanilla, but still clueless about warriors other than remembering they hit hard and MS hurts even more)

BOE or item worth 50+ gold drops

EVERYONE IN GROUP SHOULD NEED IT

Fair and reasonable?

I for one want new content tailored for level 60 and below to make the world more alive. Lots of vanilla purists go apeshit when we say this even though it would be great. Basically padding the world with more lore, gear, and other cool shit to do.

Hang back and see what everyone else does. When a huntard rolls need you also roll need. If everyone is need rolling then do it too.

If it's a masterlooter and you have to /roll and you really want it use a fake roll chat hack (Works on private servers might not on retail but it DID work originally in retail.) and roll high 90's.

Fact: WoW has isn't and never has or will be good. The fact that you retards are willing to pay to play the same 15 year old shit is proof that you can't let go.

Warrior tanking is easy.
You can level alone, but leveling with a healer is always better.
A common strategy for warriors getting kited is to run away until you're out of combat and the one chasing you is close enough for you to charge back at him and kill him within moments.

Attached: 3A.png (986x797, 869K)

>casters literally have to sit and spam 1 spell the entire fight
WOOAAAH DUDE SO HARDCORE LOOK AT THOSE RAIDERS THEY ARE AT THEIR OWN LEAGUE

>Imagine being this retarded

Classic WAS good, you are not going to recapture your youth playing it. When classic was good was when everyone was still discovering the world, now there are wikis for everything inside and out if you dont have the knowledge of it already, and since it wont recieve any further updates people will clear all content within a week and then there is nothing else coming, thats it. Dont take this for defending the retail game.

I say this as someone who is going to be getting Classic. Im not paying a monthly fee for it over the first month, if it was free I would be lording this, but it costs the same as the retail game every month to play but will have no updates or further content.

>remove the two points in one-handed specialization
Now you lost holy shield.

What is it that you're trying to do? Aoe leveling? Honestly, it doesn't work particularly well for leveling. First you should be at least 41+ (to get conc and blessing of sanc, holy shield will take another 10 levels). In general your gear should be quite up to date, and even enchanted (fiery blaze, shield spike) if you want to do things properly. Regardless, you're still stuck killing green mobs.

The difference between the builds are literally the last 9 points, so from a leveling point of view, it's not very significant in the first place. 1h spec is pretty good btw, because a ton of your damage comes from simply auto attacking with seal of light on.

Considering that Mythics are a joke on the same level as the standard Savage raids in 14 and vanilla WoW was never actually hard to begin with, yeah, I don't think it's a stretch to say the Ultimate fights are harder

>allies get thrown into contested territory at level 18
>horde can fuck off in the barrens until level 40

Jeezz I'm playing pserver and haven't even hit 50 in 2 months of playtime. I expect at least a year of enjoyment out of this and I'd be happy to get that. Make a few alts and what not.

Mind you I have a wife and full time job. I imagine some less reputable people here will get bored asap.

i agree with pretty much all this gj user your smart

Classic was never good in a vacuum, it was only good compared to the other games offered at the time. I could understand maybe enjoying late content in TBC since it requires more than two brain cells, but beyond the PvP system (which is rendered inert by how shit PvP is) I can't see why you'd want to go back to Classic specifically.

>What is it that you're trying to do
Tank dungeons, mainly. Sorry, I should have clarified that from the start. I'm not too concerned about leveling speed (I'm playing a Paladin, after all).

>Now you lost holy shield.
Holy shield sucks in comparison.

>weeb brainlet gets impressed by flashy lights and shitty ff remixes
>plays shttter version of myhtics
LOOOOOL

Better than anything out right now. FFXIV which is really the only competition is stagnant and turning more and more into glamour/pet collecting. Story is garbage and community is toxic.

he won't be banned, but he will eat a forced namechange. The rest of what you said is correct tho.

I remember when I used to be like that. Then I grew up.

Tirisfal Glades is peak comfy

>Tank dungeons, mainly. Sorry, I should have clarified that from the start.
You should have, yes. You're retarded.

>retailcucks and weeb wowfags seething for an old game

Attached: 1534316632411.jpg (2001x1125, 178K)

Play something that isnt an MMO?

The real classic boys will roll on an RP PVP server AND they won't engage in ERP.

Yeah, but the fights at least require some level of strategy. Classic Raids are dog shit, PvP isn't balanced and isn't exactly fun outside of EXTREMELY niche and unviable builds, the combat is the most braindead out of any iteration besides WoD Ret Paladin, etc. The world has been discovered, none of the content is new, enthralling or exciting, the "community" will be full of bitter memers instead of children that want to talk like Vanilla was, etc. It's legitimately just not a good game.

Why would you even need to lay a trap like that unless you're playing on a pve server? You can just shoot people.

We are going home fellas

Can't shoot people in non-contested zones on PvP servers.

The world is still fresh and new to people that have never touched WoW which is a surprisingly large group. My gf loves it and it's fun to see her get excited.

in some theoretical situation where you have spelldmg gear and are constantly fighing packs of 6+ mobs, sure
in actual real life situations, lol

Funny sincr you have zero clue.

t. Aeria Peak EU. Eternal Guardians raider
(We raided ony 15 man while doing weekly bwl raids and did spider wing naxx before opening AQ on our serv)

I'll allow you to continue to believe that you're some master troll

Minmaxers are getting really upset all over the place that people aren't enabling their attitudes on the game. I think they will join guilds full of other angry little men and generally have a bad reputation on servers.

how much damage do you think consecrate does in vanilla without spell damage gear?

Yeah, they'll be known as those toxic guilds that get all the server firsts and are in the 1%.

no

enough so that you top the meters when fighting more than 2 mobs at the same time, even at low levels like in a deadmines or stockades run. take your time to move the goalposts or to come up with some new clever "troll"

and quit because the game has nothing to offer them
get blacklisted by normal players and only be able to trick idiots into joining their reserved sellables runs
world firsts and top server mean nothing in a game that was beaten decades ago

>How fun how fun i have to spec exactly like everyone else and repeat the same shit like an autistic fuck to please my guildmasters enh sham's cock! so he can get his eye of sulfuras in no time. i-i get to repeat this every week so he can obtain it with all his alts im having loads of fun!!

You'll run out of mana fast as fuck and you'll have drink constantly. Nobody is gonna deal with someone who is constantly drinking after every fight.

Need if equpping, greed if selling. Why do mutts overcomplicate everything?

Why do retailcucks want others to be cucks as well?

Eat shit and rot with those fucking subhuman belves and alliance players who turned WoW into this abomination, cuck.

you can do better than that. at least try to put some effort into your trolling.

Because people will need regardless and everyone shouldn't greed if a few people insist on needing. Everyone needs = everyone has fair chance at the gold.

In that case a lot of it comes down to personal preference really. You can either increase your threat, get some extra support or increase mitigation with a bunch of choices. Pic is essentially max threat.

Holy tree has a choice between divine strength and imp sor. Latter gives you full threat, the former some threat and block.
Prot has some choices: Reducing cooldown of BoP/BoF can be useful if someone pulls aggro. Just throw a BoP on the guy. Reckoning, 1h spec, toughness and anticipation are flexible. For full mitigation you could even put points in imp dev aura, but that's not really worth it. Do you want more mitigation or more threat? It depends on your group. I like more damage though.
You can then continue to ret for mana cost reduction and deflection, or alternatively put more points in prot.

The last time I played a paladin was 11 years ago, so take my advice with a pinch of salt.

Attached: 1548750065828.png (618x433, 562K)

your experience is either nostalrius with the bugged version of consecrate or a tbc server.
lemme know which
(also consecrate was bugged again on lights hope for awhile while a GM was leveling his paladin, then re-fixed.)

FF is a scrub.. if only people would know how he and his premades got bitch slapped for multiple days in Silithus on Kronos2 by 2 members of Chocolate Milk..

>Tell you the truth
>"It's low-effort trolling!"
Huh.

You gonna blacklist ungoro mafia which is only source of devilsaur leather?
All players who have limited profession recipies which drop from raids?
R14 players who carry bgs 24/7 coz they enjoy pvping?

Good luck with that.

>You gonna blacklist ungoro mafia which is only source of devilsaur leather?
Won't exist in classic.
Needs cross faction coordination (bannable)
Needs a large fuckhuge server for enough demand for the leather (assuming blizzlike server caps)
Needs global pop so autists can be available at all hours to lock spawns down and have it timed to the minute (regional servers)
and the biggie which often is overlooked
Needs RMT to be overlooked by the server admins (blizzard will not overlook gold selling)

Stop watching tipsout

>that feel when see a Zandalari Paladin in a human-inspired Paladin set

Attached: inhuman.jpg (241x215, 9K)

>You gonna blacklist ungoro mafia which is only source of devilsaur leather?
Enough servers so this doesn't happen. Autists can only fill so many.
>All players who have limited profession recipies which drop from raids?
I'd buy but I would never group with them.
>All players who have limited profession recipies which drop from raids?
>R14 players who carry bgs 24/7 coz they enjoy pvping?
They only do premades and pvp/honor system is not going to be in the game early on.

Mages and healers drink after every pull ends, that's not the problem. The problem with consecration is that it does trickle damage. On huge pulls sure, it can be """okay""". But when fighting 3 mobs? That's as likely as warrior topping damage meters by tab rending.

>Needs cross faction coordination (bannable)
Can't ban people who communicate through third-party means (Discord).

>he still defends retail
here is your new race, bro

Attached: 800px-Mechagnome_Junker_gnome_BlizzCon_2018.jpg (800x759, 106K)

>Because people will need regardless
Ninjas that get blacklisted or forced to do a reroll, sure. Normal people? Just roll greed. At least that's how it worked in retail vanilla.

So lads, how long do you think it'll take after classic to release for people to realize its shit and come back to retail master race?

Attached: 1552972862277.gif (815x815, 818K)

Looks like something straight out of Tortanic.

looks cool

Are the pussies flesh or mechanical?

>devilsaur mafia on blizzlike 3k pop servers
lol

>devilsaur leather just ***happens*** to be the same price on both horde and alliance auction houses!!

Attached: enter a void.jpg (464x480, 115K)

Till all content is cleared. So 1 week.

Devilsaur mafia happened because :

A. 10k pop INTERNATIONAL servers with people online 24/7
B. RMT collusion with GMs

A and B won't be a thing in classic.

RMT want be in classic? Are you nuts?

doesn't matter, the money is going directly to modern WoW regardless

>alliance gets another shit reskin
lmao
also they look uncanny and really sad

It will but the accounts will be getting banned and leather disappearing. That didn't happen on chinkdale.

Allied Races are always going to be shit reskins

what the fuck is "devilsaur mafia"? was this a thing in vanilla? i dont remember it at all

>not the actual mechagnomes
It's like blizzard hates money.

Its amazing. All the raidfags and minmaxers are getting ousted as the scum of WoW as they should be.

Because they're not the same thing, they're "Junker Gnomes" inhabiting some place on Kul'Tiras

Vulpera when?

Attached: DlpI4cMXoAAUsBD.jpg (1200x642, 156K)

Private server with 10k pop had a group of people both factions locking down devilsaurs and ganking anyone who came near. They kept the prices high, sold the gold for real money, and gave some of the cash to the server owners to keep from being banned.

>Shaman = Paladin
wrong, wrong, wrong.

It was a thing on vanilla pservers.

It's private server autists camping devilsaur spawns 24/7 with people taking shifts, both alliance and horde co-operating so they can kill people who try to contest, and the whole guild having hs in gadgetzan so if there's a larger group trying to contest, the whole guild comes there. As a result, they hold the supply to 99% of devilsaur leather, and have rules about the minimum price they're allowed to sell it for (cartel).

a coalition of horde and alliance guilds creating a monopoly on devilsaur hide

you try to kill and skin devilsaurs and you got ganked until you were forced to log out.

I want Blizzard to develop
WOW solo
WOW that I can play completely alone without other players at all and could even kill all the bosses solo.
Make my character to be some sort of chosen one just like the others main characters of the game too so I would feel importanr rather than just some no one everyone kick around when they need 10 fur coats.

Who gives a shit. Curse of flesh is one of the only interesting things blizzard has done with warcraft lore pass W3. I wonder if it is even original or stolen like everything else.

it's a bunch of fags

>what the fuck is "devilsaur mafia"? was this a thing in vanilla? i dont remember it at all
No, it's a pserver thing enabled by very very large vanilla servers combined with GMs either complicit or actively involved. It may have began as an adventure in autism but it became a gold selling thing.
It's where a lot of dudes from all over the world work together, create an autistic schedule, and share duties of camping every devilsaur spawn in ungoro, alliance/horde working together. If an opposite faction fucks with the group, they can call in dudes to either fight or to same-faction grief (sheep griefing).
Since they get 99% of the leather, they then dictate the price on the auction house for both factions meaning it costs a fucking lot.

you get horses pretty quick desu...but ram is the cooler mount so fuck off...?
no idea whats wrong with you...dwarf warrior is where it's at...gimli style bro...

I never actually played classic WoW, started at TBC and didn't really properly get into it until WotLK.
Sould I give this a try, or will it be too hard for me to adapt? Every player seems to agree that stuff was far harder back then.

Seasonal data entry job for a bank for tax season
$12.50/hr
Work like 66 hrs / week
$800/wk
Borrow your mom's car or something.
this too
mine's 75 minutes but i make 165k. its not really worth it. it should be a 25 minute drive but traffic here is dogshit.

10/10 bait i mad

they alread did. It called retail.

>Alliance starting zones > Horde starting zones
>Dwarf towns > other towns
>Tauren > All races
>World PvP > Instanced PvP
>Playing for fun > Minmaxing
Hello zoomer

Why?
Not everyone joined WOW because they enjo MMO and social interactions but rather liked the lore and the characters with the World itself.
I used to play Warcraft III a lot when I was a kid and I played it alone with nobody else. I enjoy solo experience much more then what Blizzard suggest me to do instead.

Gnome Paladins in Classic when

It is very easy to get into

what do you guys think of shaman tanking?

It's like TBC, except classes are dogshit, content is brainless, and zones are half finished.

Actually good for 5m

alright for lowlevel dungeons
you will never tank twin emps nor get into a raiding guild

No. Blizzard were very strict about not allowing cross-faction dealings, and they enforced it very well. If you were found to be using a cross-faction translation add-on on third-party tool it was an instant ban. You couldn't even roll both a Horde and Alliance character on the same PVP server. So because of that there was no way for any mafia to exist on retail vanilla.

TBC is the best version of WoW, followed by Classic.

WOTLK is objectively dogshit casualization.

Dumb raidfag poster

Obvious for the raiding.
How does it fair for the end game 5 mans though?

Garbage. It's just a meme that's only viable early cause they have a shield.

It's possible if your group has some initial patience and you can weave heals in between autos.

Entirely viable, ignore minmax retards

Really fucking good. Get BRD arena set, armor proc shield and ironfoe, become a real man.

>boohoo raidfag
user, pvp exists

But it would be cool if I got into a raiding guild and I can enjoy some pve stuff, otherwise my endgame is pvp. That's why pvp servers are the best and people can do other stuff than raids or occupying low level alli towns

>But it would be cool if I got into a raiding guild
There have been and always will be a metric fuckton of non-autistic guilds which raid, and dont demand religious tier poopsock loyalty to minmaxing.

I want a Night Elf wife

Probably never. Using skins of current races is alot cheaper.

>nelf rogue tries to pvp
>gets gangbanged by the chad orc and ud rogues
>wishes she was a human, dwarf or gnome for superior racials

Attached: 1533539427910.png (755x1057, 1.78M)

If you're losing fights because of your nearly irrelevant racials you dont deserve to play video games

how can I put lotion on my back between my shoulder blades? I can't really reach that area

I wouldn't let my wife get ganked

become more flexible
ask a family member or friend
acquire something on a stick to rub extend your reach

Use cotton swabs.

get a decent real one instead.
oh wait... you cant.
poor pathetic thing :(

You gain Blessing Of Freedom

Orcs have 30% chance to resist stuns. That's very relevant.

>not making an alli guild that specifically doesn't invite night elves

Attached: absolutely inhuman.png (600x453, 207K)

can't wait to camp lowbies and new players/retailfags until they log off

LADS

WE'RE

GOING
WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

WAIT FOR IT

I SAID WAIT

HOLD YOUR GUARD

STEADY

H

waitthatsweridwhydidhefinishi--OME

Attached: 1552605300856.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

fuck bros, how do I go about finding people to play with?

all my original gayman friends have moved on, while I haven't

Attached: 1380698439618.png (645x773, 7K)

lol cringe
orc rogue has the best pvp racial, ud followed by dwarf then gnome, nelf is for raiding

unironically the most based person in these threads

>Classic > Retail
yes
>Horde > Alliance
aesthetically sure
>Alliance starting zones > Horde starting zones
sure
>Horde leveling > Alliance leveling
completely false
>Alliance music > Horde music
not really
>>implying you're not going to deadmines at 20 as a horde player for the experience and bis rogue loot
>Dwarf towns > other towns
absolutely true
>Tauren > All races
only if female druid
>Shaman = Paladin
a good shaman is better than a good paladin male human paladins deserve death
>World content > instanced content
nobody would disagree with this
>Leveling > Raiding
sort of
>World PvP > Instanced PvP
nobody would disagree with this
what about when minmaxing IS fun
>Blizzard adding new leveling content and features while never increasing the level cap beyond 60 > progression release of retail WoW to the modern shitshow of instanced raids it is today
too vague to really mean anything
progressing beyond 60 would be retarded but so would actiblizzard's OSRS-esque OC DONUT STEEL expanded upon vanilla.

pretty dumb casual catababby list tbqh

orcs have a 70% chance to not resist stuns. that's very relevant.

nelf is for erp
human is for raiding

lol wtf its not 70, fuck off retailfag

>what about when minmaxing IS fun
literally never ever in the history of wow

Yea that is relevant because it's so much lower than every other race. You're compoletely right.

nelfs have more base agi

post nelf horsecocks

>he doesn't like being strong
casual

>two monitors
lol fag

>furry faggot
thanks for pointing out that everything you stated is shit comming from a 2 digit iq weirdo

>nelf
>raiding
what the fucking shit am I reading

Jokes on you im a frostmage and will nova those fags either way

man, you just don't get it. min/maxing in the setting of levelling/gear - sure, worrying about every little stat gain/increase and that sort of thing is really aids. and typically i would agree, that min-maxing soils the fun of a game but hear me out: minmaxing in vanilla raids is genuinely, 100%, truly fun. i have never played vanilla before these servers but while playing on them, i have never had as much fun in wow as i have had minmaxing in vanilla raids. it's something you wouldn't get until you've done it. it's extremely satisfying to pull off perfectly executed GCDs/trinket swaps with rogue/hunter/ the list goes on. min-maxing in the context of vanilla really just means "being good". not being a shitter. it's very fun actually.

>what are meme builds

>ud
>better than dwarf racial
cmon now
it's obviously
orc>dwarf>undead>gnome>nelf>troll
anything else is just wrong

>>nelfs have more base agi

that 3+/- base agil really matters more than the weapon skill racial thanks Yea Forums

classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/mage/AAT__f_dAcA
how do I spend these last talent points? I know that frost is more defensive but I like the sheer dps of a fire mage in pvp

You forgot human, bro

orc > dwarf > human > ud >>> gnome >>>>>> nelf > troll

Perception is good in theory, but just not good at all when actually put into application in the world, because you'll typically have no idea a Rogue's even in your vicinity before the gank occurs

Real Vanilla player power rankings time incoming

orc (passive stun resist was absurd, active is good too) > undead (will of the forsaken lasted 20 seconds, don't forget that) > tauren = troll > alliance goes in any order, but generally dwarf near-ish to the top just because of how ass most of them are (NE gets a special mention for combat drop shadowmeld shenanigans as a hunter to place traps / to restealth as a rogue)

i dont even consider humans as a race in wow and absolutely refuse to roll them so i can understand why i totally let that slip my mind

id say ud>human desu perception is kinda doodoo
but for overall qol while playing the game aside from pvp human>ud fasho

>nelf
>furry
cringe underage

btw i dont play alliance

>combat drop shadowmeld
based wotlk babby

You'd want elemental precision for sure but that's an insane build for pvp.

Was that not a thing? Whatever, it's been years, my bad. Guess NE is even more ass than I remember

wotfs lasting 20s wont be in upcoming retail classic, so point is moot

>combat drop shadowmeld
uhhhhhhhhhh

I remembered it did something funky that all the NE's used to fuck with it, and looked up the change logs on WoWpedia; they would eat / drink inside of it. Pretty useless all things considered, but still cute, and for that, I rank them silly bugger tier.

Nelves really are fucking worthless other than being pve tanks LOL

>not picking NE priest so you can meme on people in duels by killing them with star shards

IIRC, you could eat/drink inside of it like a rogue stealth yeah, but the only real shenanigans were to:
a) send pet while unsuspecting horde frantically look around to try and target you
b) begin casting aim shot from stealth without the enemy player auto-targeting you (as what normally happens when someone begins casting on you, is that you immediately start targeting them. casting aimed from shadowmeld stopped that from happening)

youtube.com/watch?v=i63aA315ps0

Attached: sfsypf6jr9x11.jpg (1600x1200, 337K)

Classic will die 2 months after launching, and it will be hilarious.

Attached: j5lgm2okxoe11.png (638x626, 189K)

That was what I remembered! Hunters would feign death, and have a shadowmeld macro that activated it inside of the feign, and immediately start eating / drinking or doing whatever else. Now I'm missing WoW again.

>nelf priest
Begone to the meme squad, pal

no one here is going to post about overwatch in a blizzard thread. I would like to see an actual wow crossover in ow not just a dwarf.

It is for dagger rogues.
It is for dodging.
It's 5 more than humans, by the way.

Wrong thread faggot.

>nelf rogue need to use daggers to be 2nd place IN PVE
>dwarf picking up forks as daggers is still 1st place
lmao

Dagger Rogue in PvE? Why?

Why not?

I'm assuming when you say PvE you mean raiding? Combat was just wayyyy better

>nelf horsecocks
>horsecocks
>not furry
ok 2 digits

Rogues use Swords in raids you dumpfucks.

if you plan to minmax in a 15 year old game where everything has been cleared 10000 times you are a very sad person and should probably reevaluate what youre doing with your life

I will blow all of your minds

>Gnome Rogue is the worst fucking race combo for Gnomes
Mage and Warlock? Gnome wins.
Warrior? Fucking low tier in pve, but 2nd place in pvp (yes, they shit on Humans, but they will never beat 1st place dwarf)
Rogue? Low tier in fucking anything, even in pvp. At least they are better than Nelves lol.

That is Combat, you doofus. Nobody was speccing Combat in Vanilla and going daggers.

first : -Kronos
second: -who fucking doesn't play online games and expect to talk to people. its blizzards fault for them making the stupid shit game were idiots think they can get in and think everyone are robots to do whatver they think should happen.
also, blizzard is totally to blame for the furryfag shit. Its them.

>Of course we're going to min/max for our raids bro. Why should we waste our time and gold on wiping raids just because little Timmy wants to play his useless meme spec? Sorry, but all the time spent wiping raids could be spent fucking our girlfriends and ganking Redridge. We only bring the best of the best to our raids; meaning only Warriors, Rogues, Mages, and Priests are allowed to join us.

Attached: 1517983509449.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

Playing wow either its classic or retail makes you a loser loner creep virgin.

>not having a token Shaman to buff the shit out of all of your Rogues in the Windfury party of the raid

>tfw rolling a spriest to feed off all the mage shitters
man I am actually excited by how many people are rolling mage without realizing every other geared ranged completely shits on them, yes even hunters good luck even getting into his deadzone when he has a further base range that is twice the range of your blink

>Resto Shaman
>Resto Druid
>Holy Paladins
>Warlocks
>Bad

>mmo
>grindfest the game
>for fun
based addicted brainlet

You don't know what you're talking about. Daggers are sub-optimal (in some MINUTE ways and numbers indicate that daggers can actually surpass sword rogues in dps in certain fights) in comparison to sword dps but daggers aren't always just offspec rolls when they drop. people do raid spec pve daggers.

either way, the people you're responding to are doubly retarded, because dagger rogues still use combat tree.

is there an addon that counts the quests you have already done?

there's no point in even considering minmax until AQ and by that time you can just level an alt if you're really that obsessed. MC/BWL/ZG are a joke and people will be pugging that shit with randoms, you don't even need a fucking guild until AQ you dingus

>for dagger rogues
>for dodging
first, if you're utilizing that dodge racial AT ALL in a raid setting you're a dogshit player. 1% dodge is fucking worthless to rogue and you shouldnt have threat anyway.
5 more base agi is 5 more atk and like, what, .2% crit? worthless. if you're minmaxing a dagger rogue you're still not rolling a night elf.

>all the retailcucks switch to classic because they have nothing to do
>now your game is full of braindead retards who wipe your raid all the time
looks great

Of course people dual spec; when I say they're going Combat, though, I mean they're going deep enough for Adrenaline Rush, and when you go that deep you generally didn't have the points necessary for shit that made daggers good. I don't know what private server you're on, but I did a lot of raiding in Vanilla, and I never once saw a rogue with daggers.

Then again, I was 13 years old, so whatever.

this is rekt right here not this one

Titan UI. It even counts how many steps you taken or how much breath you taken.

>still not rolling a nelf
But that's the only build nelves are viable for and if you hate playing a dwarf

GIVE ME... CLASSIC... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID NOW!!! I SAID NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! IT ISN'T FAIR! I'VE WAITED AND WAITED, I'VE ATE MY TENDIES AND CLEANED THE PLATE, LICKED IT CLEAN AND ATE THE CRUMBS, I'VE EVEN WASHED A FEW OF MY THUMBS! GIVE ME CLASSIC NOW! I SAID NOW! MAKE IT FASTER. MAKE IT BETTER. JUST BE FUCKING FASTER. HOW FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST MAKE A VIDEO GAME!!! GIVE ME IT FUCKING NOW. I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW. I'VE WAITED AND WAITED AND COLLECTED MY POINTS, NOW I'M SPENDING THEM ALL ON CLASSIC WOW JOINTS. IT ISN'T FAIR. IT ISN'T FAIR. I WANT IT. AHH..I--AHH GOD THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT.

*STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP*

YOU DID THIS. YOU FUCKING DID THIS! YOU BROUGHT OUT THIS DEMON. YOU MADE ME A STOMP DEMON! I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS. OH WHATS THAT? A PLATE? WOOPS. YEAH, I'M NAUGHTY, I'M A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY WHO WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT -I- WANT I SMASHY WASHY BASHY, CLLLEAN IT UP. YOU CLEAN IT UP. THAT'S RIGHT, OH ARE THE LITTLE PLATE SHARD PIECES GETTING STUCK IN YOUR FINGERS? THATS WHY YOU SHOULD HURRY UP AND MAKE CLASSIC WOW. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB! I'VE GOT MY DIAPERS ON I'M READY FOR A FUCKING ADVENTURE. HURRY UP! I'LL SMASH ANOTHER ON-- OH YOU THINK I WON'T? OH YOU THINK I WON'T? THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! *BEGINS SPINNING AROUND WHILE STOMPING FURIOUSLY*

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! GIVE ME IT NOW! I SAID RIGHT NOW!!!! *CRASHES HEAD FIRST INTO PLATERS, CUTLERY, AND VASES, SMASHING EVERY SINGLE ONE>* OH FUCKING CHRIST, OH FUCKING CHRIST PLEASE GOD N-- HELP ME, THE-- THERE COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING SHARDS OF GLASS -- IP--PLEASE,. PLEASE HELP ME. PLEA-- I CAN'T SEE. I CAN'T FUCKING SEE. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD HELP -- NO I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK, I WANT-- OH FUCK THERES SO MUCH BLOOD. PLEASE. PLEASE GOD I JUST WANTED TO PLAY CLASSIC WOW. NOO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS, I'M BLEEDI--I'M BLEEDING OU--HELP ME. HELP ME. PLEASE--..plea--...h--… h--..

….

*a light stomp is heard*

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

I know this is bait but those people won't even make it to 60 let alone 40.

>retailcucks
imagine actually saying that

It's impossible for a warlock or priest to kill a mage that doesn't want to fight. The mage can just run away.

you never know. maybe they realise how good it is and stay

*polymorphs you*
*blinks away*

>no warlock
lol

Attached: 1538599745979.jpg (411x418, 43K)

>1% dodge is fucking worthless to rogue and you shouldnt have threat anyway.
That's not what I was saying at all you frothing neanderthal fucktard

No shit, theorycrafting has lead to a lot of previously considered non-viable strategies, e.g. dagger rogues, to surge in popularity.
A lot of the shit that makes daggers good anyway is already built-in to the combat tree. Assassination has all the other talents, like a standard combat swords spec, but instead of sword spec you take dagger spec and some other small differences. One of my best buds in my guild is a dagger rogue, i'm scuffing the explanation, but that's pretty much it.

>minmaxxing? In Vanilla WoW?
>Surely you jest, user! We’re not that terrible to need it!

Attached: 6F79EDBD-1D02-4254-92A8-F161A9756504.jpg (314x466, 18K)

>I have literally never pvp'd before in vanilla.

>sit spam enrage crits for tanking and toping deeps.
Have fun trying this in classic.

>you don't even need a fucking guild until AQ you dingus
This is actually a fact and the only limiting factor of getting into raids is doing the prequest / 5man grind to have lvl 55+ blue gear. Vanilla content is super easy compared to retail... although i disagree with BWL, sure most of the bosses are relatively straightforward but first fight is way too chaotic to make easily work with PUG... but MC/ZG/onyxia/first half of AQ20 will all be on a PUG farm status few months after release.

Agil gives dodge in addition to atk and crit, sure. Mentioning it at all as a plus in a pve setting as a rogue makes you an absolute fucking mongoloid. Night elf is the worst race for rogue, just accept it.

I wouldn’t go that far.
The main necessity of guilds wasn’t the fact people would have the gear, but the fact that you could know at least most members weren’t mentally retarded.

Retailcuck

>every patch makes older content fucking worthless
>wasting development time for HEROIC afkfronts
>island expeditions are fucking dogshit with a shit reward system and they plan to add more
>lore villains such as azshara and nzoth no one gives a fuck and end up as lfr fodder
>furries and amputated gnomes are the next allied races, majority of retards want fucking blue-eyed bloodelves on the alliance than unique shit such as snakes
>all classes play the same and do fucking everything
>Blizzard removing portals, but not giving Mages these portals they have to unlock for trade chat jewing
>professions still a joke

are you fucking serious right now? And as if classes don't have access to shift like nifty stopwatch and skull of impending doom to catch them, oh that's right mages are shitters that don't know anything about pvp quest items that aren't BiS or engineering because they just follow mindless guides

I'm looking at a Combat build right now that I'm optimizing for Daggers, and there is no way extra crit rate on backstab (and in general) makes up for a 50% flat increase in offhand damage on a big, high base damage Sword or something slow. I just can't see it. In addition, the sheer amount of Sinister Strike buffs just point toward a high damage main hand being way more reliable, not to mention the obvious boss positioning issues that daggers demanded. The whole dagger build seems like something that somebody would work out to IN THEORY nearly match up with swords over the course of a few minutes of constant DPS, and that doesn't seem realistic at all.

But fuck it, Vanilla was easy as hell anyways

Priests and warlocks have no mobility. Mage applies a slow, blinks away, or uses polymorph, and then the fight's over unless the mage decides to run back. If you want to kill mages go druid or hunter.

thank you for not making me even read your post by starting with that shit again.
also, I havent played wow since wotlk so whatever you might be sperging out about, aint applying anyway

Fuck BC and that expansion signaling the end of WOW

>fem belf pala afk on flying mount in shadowmoon valley

Sit down, boy

Attached: rp.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>polymorphing against classes with silence
>polymorhping against anyone that just needs to hold 1 inventory space to damage themselves and break poly
you're going to get trashed on by huntards that actually know how items work in this game

You want to be able to chase someone down once every 30 minutes? Ok.

>TBC is reason why WoW died.

Attached: 1550574056375.png (640x480, 332K)

>prove that mages can't run away
>lel you can only do X amount of times
okay? and what about rogues and mages needing every single cd up to win a 1v1 fight? And you seriously think you can run away from locks or hunters with instant dazes/slows plus silences? okay bud

I saw one at the very beginning of raiding cycle on Elysium. It wasn't a bad idea considering how awful it was to get good swords (every fuck reserved Dal'Rends and Vis'Kag was even rarer).

priests have a fucking 5 second silence. It's like you know nothing about the classes in vanilla, get a fucking grip man

classicdb.ch/?talent#f0xfoLZMIVbbEz0boV
Here's an example talent build that i made in 30 seconds for reference, likely not exactly what a dagger rogue would run but - you really don't miss out on a lot of damage, in reality, you actually gain a substantial amount of flat damage. the big thing is missing out on the % for an extra swing, but it evens out in dps. Especially when you're in a high-end raiding guild and content is on farm, trash mobs die so much fucking quicker and burst from daggers ends up being better (reminder, we're talking in a worldbuffed fully consumed setting.)

Yeah, vanilla is pretty cheese. MC is ezpz but we'll see how the masses handles the other content.

>mage poly's me, and blinks away
>trinket and goblin helm
??????

>welfare gear
>Blizzard having an autistic obsession for endgame raids and balancing their whole game around them
>giving horde palas and alliance shamans
>giving horde belves
>flying mounts
>killing wpvp with flying mounts

>Blizzard having an autistic obsession for endgame raids and balancing their whole game around them
>killing wpvp with flying mounts
t wrathbaby

Attached: 1550494075937.png (602x492, 367K)

You have some personal grudge against specific classes in an mmo?.

I'm just talking about matchups. Mages have an easy time escaping from locks and priests, so if you want to fight and kill mages it doesn't make sense to pick them. Yeah you have better chances to chase down a mage if you use skull/stopwatch/grenades/gnome net/tidal charm/rocket helm/faps/whatever, But those aren't class abilities. Any class can use that stuff.

I don't see how it makes sense to say that a matchup is favorable because one class can use items to make up for their weaknesses. That's not actually a discussion about the matchup, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP TRYING SOMETHING NEW
ALL ROGUES USE SWORDS
ALL ROGUES ARE HUMANS
TIPS OUT TOLD ME SO ON JEWTUBE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'M REPORTING YOU FOR WRONGTHINK

Attached: 1478511642305.jpg (285x242, 34K)

but they don't. spriests are pretty much an anti caster class and you would know this is you actually knew shit about your class and fought them. If you were any good at mage you'd know your hard counters are silences, which priest boasts the absolute best of in the game.

Even with items aside you are completely wrong about the matchups and there's simply know way I can explain it to you until you hit 60 on classic and see for yourself. Mages also require on opening and combo'ing, priests can instantly silence you for 5 seconds rendering you useless and if you actually fought a worthwhile spriest you would know that they can pretty much end the duel in those 5 seconds, especially when mages have to hard cast a lot of shit.

Retards who spout ''WHATS THE BEST'' are all retail fags. So they deserve that bullshit. Any one knows everything about vanilla or even understands it knows that anything can work. Even boomkins can work if you the dedication for them.

>how dare do people want an actually iconic warcraft race and not some original donut steel furshit blizzard came up with 6 months ago

Yeah, nah, this build is just being willfully ignorant of the amount of synergy it has with swords. You even lose out on maxing crucial crit damage bonus talents elsewhere for it. I'm sure daggers work just fine, but this didn't convince me that they match swords for PvE.

>iconic
>became bloodelves and their king (Kael's dad) gave the alliance the middlefinger back then
>"NO ME WANT ELF WHO BETRAYED PEOPLE FOR HUMAN COCK"
All helfs/belfs should be fucking Outland npc enemies we genocide

ok, lets say you're right.
"mages are good at escaping versus warlocks and priests."

>mage v warlock
mage polys and blinks away. use trinket and fear or gob helm. k, you don't think trinkets are viable because we're talking about 'matchups' (even though considering everyone can use trinkets its inherently balanced among pvpers, and everyone who isnt a total shitter keeps their insig in bags permanently once hitting private)
warlock fel doms a succubus, seduces mage. nothing the mage can do to get out of it besides preemptive skull.

ok
>priest v mage
the free-est fucking fight for a priest. slow and the second you see poly come out, silence.

you just don't know what you're talking about or have pvped much in vanilla and are speaking based purely on rudimentary knowledge

>all rogues are humans
Why play that race when dwarves are 2nd place as sword rogue in pve and 1st place in pvp? lol

Priest and Warlock can silence you 5 seconds. Also 30 second Charm, with Fear.
But hey you clearly cant play Mage at all so why not just play Uninstall Wizard.

Attached: Big Blue Dress.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Nobody's even nearly as mad as you're making them out to be. Close the thread, sperg.

They do, man. in a fully worldbuffed, consumed setting, daggers surpass swords. EITHER WAY, what really determines dps outside of these minute differences is proper positioning and optimizing swings.

I'm looking at logs of the last MC my guild did on Northdale. One of my buds in guild, a dagger rogue, consistently tops numbers over better or similarly geared sword rogues. You can stay ignorant if you want, but the theorycraft is strong. You don't lose out on any of the key talents.

Use fear after blink? It's a 1.5 second cast with 20 yard range and blink is 20 yards. How could that work?

you walk towards them.
either way, read the second part of the post. just fel dom a succubus and seduce them. hard, unbreakable cc. you don't know what you're talking about.

t. belf larping as vanilla horde player

Seething helf fag lmao

So fucking greedy he wants two elves on the alliance