What do we think?

>Early Access launches March 19th

Attached: satisfactory.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X3fACCMRb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems fun, but not necessarily worth the extra launcher and to bug test for them. if they add more, it'll be good, but at this point, its the sanctum universe building without guns edition

Stop shilling this shit you fuck. Get a new script.

played the alpha weekend
the research objectives are barely hard enough to justify automation
exploration is very disconnected from building, feels like a seperate game. plus you are pretty much invincible if you sit in your truck.

spend most of my time making compact self-contained factories with walls and ceilings

Attached: 23423472357.png (1616x938, 2.83M)

Alpha was pretty fun. Really scratched an autistic building itch I had.
Optimising shit was fun and felt satisfying
Got through all the alpha content though so I don't know how long it would keep my interest in the long run. Might be a bit limited.

i wish they add more actual reason to look around. its a big unrandomized map, a large portion of the sanctum ones all had secrets for christ sakes. the secrets here feel like "you get green bug yay, just go back to base"

Just play fortress craft.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X3fACCMRb4

your last thread got archived instantly. stop

What if I'd rather play this

At least word your shill threads differently
Worse than Factorio in every way

Just report for posting bot and move on.

Seething

so in 18 minutes or what?

bare bones game.. full content unlocked after 2-3 hours

after that it's just building more of the same shit to optimize your nothingness

exploration is useless and literally don't know why they bothered going 3D at all at that point

Attached: 1549210139399.png (645x729, 131K)

How's the z-axis building when it comes to optimization? I fucking loved going full autist in modded minecraft since it felt satisfying as fuck using all that room for your contraptions.

Then enjoy a watered down, prettier experience with no challenge.

>full content unlocked after 2-3 hours
citation needed

Stop shilling this garbage epic exclusive

I think it will be good but I won't play until the official release. There didn't seem to be any of the exploration side of the game implemented, just the basic factory mechanics.

The game is in closed alpha user. There's not a lot to show.

>Early Access launches March 19th

>WHAT DO WE THINK?
>WHAT DO WE THINK?
>WHAT DO WE THINK?
>WHAT DO WE THINK?
>WHAT DO WE THINK?

funny, i can't post this because it's spam
but these threads aren't spam
huh

There's been a private alpha test going on for months and there was a public weekend last week

The requirements do ramp up later in the game.
Stage 3 rocket requires 1000 heavy modular frames, which require raw about 400 iron + 100 coal each. And that's not the last stage either.
I just hope we blueprint and copy abilities sooner rather than later. It's very long and tedious to set up large factories as it is now.

I wanted to try it out, but then I saw it required the epic launcher and couldnt be fucked.

This, I tried to reset the password to my account because I haven't used since forever and the confirmation email never arrived, fuck shitty epic servers