This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?

This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?

Attached: IMG_20190318_225516.png (512x512, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyuquvI9S04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I'm aging rapidly, I think the foxdie has mutated. Call Naomi!"

The fact that he's been out of work for years and subsists by paid appearances on panels and does custom voice lines in Snakes voice if you pay him is just fucking sad.

Kojima really fucked this guy up.

Cheeseburgers, son.

He's the only Snake that matters. All the kojimadrones that started the series with V will never know.

He wrote the first two X-Men movies and Watchmen, he's not hurting for cash. He even said in interviews that he doesn't consider voice acting his real job.

Guyver sequel with old jaded Sean when?

Attached: 1390717756126.jpg (1584x2014, 1.42M)

His Snake voice was getting awful by MGS3, He had a bit of his natural voice in the first 2 games, afterwards he over exaggerated the raspy voice and made it worse in Peace Walker.

trans rights are human rights

>Konami eventually reboots MGS
>still doesnt hire Hayter
Imagine how much of a Twitter bitch he would become. Would be like MGSVx10.

He is not snake, he is a dub actor

He will be back to be Snake in the next game, he already returned in Bomberman R.
People complain about Konami and Kojima, and Kojima did the same shit as them to Hayter...in fact he tried to remove him since MGS3.

When the manga is over :^).

>His Snake voice was getting awful by MGS3
bad direction.
His voice was important in establishing Snake as a character.

He proved he can still do his old voice for Solid Snake in Bomberman R. he also sounded better in MGS1 thanks to the translator guy, Jeremy Blaustein, the guy didn't work on the other games because Kojima hated his work on MGS1. (because it changed some things in the dialogues to sound more natural in english. Kojima wanted the twin snakes translation)

However, he was asked to do a different voice when voicing Big Boss, especially more in peace walker.

No, that would be Akio Ōtsuka

Sounds like he just wanted Big Boss to have a differing voice from solid snake.

He wanted a popular actor to voice Snake, he also tried to remove him in MGS4. but it's only in V he had total control. (also probably why we got Troy Baker as Ocelot and not Josh/Zimmerman.)

user, almost nobody beside the japaneses played the MG games in japanese.

Also the series isn't exactly that popular over there.

free hotel room & lounging + pay to please whatever mgs fans are left doesn't sound like a bad gig

a good thing about Hayter is that he's also a fan of Snake in general, he played all the games beside V. (but got a general resume of the game from Robin who also love his role as Miller, the two are friends IRL.)

I don't think he gives a flying fuck about the English voice of Snake. Kojima's just a textbook starfucker

Kojima told him to make his voice like that.

I was on his side until he became a colossal pussy about it. Actors get replaced all the time and they don't bitch and moan about it for years.

Kojima likely has little to do with the english voice over other than cast. He's not in there directing, he barely understand english.

Actors don't usually have such an emotional attachment to their character and the franchise

>MGSV
>Total control
>The game that got him ousted as a corporate VP

That's untrue mate. Sorry.

I really hate David Hayter

Play Under Night In Birth

he ruined guyver twice
hayter can fuck off a cliff

John Cygan (Solidus Snake) should have voiced Venom and Big Boss. He would have been cheaper than Kiefer Sutherland too. Also, Solidus was considered "the perfect clone", so why he wasn't involved in MGSV is beyond me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyuquvI9S04

You guys know Snake is blond right?

>The fact that he's been out of work for years
???

Attached: lmao.png (631x877, 50K)

Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around, but I'm dummy thicc and the sound of my ass claps keeps alerting the guards

Lul

Spending $18,000,000 on a movie that flopped so hard that it could only be released in Canada, will do that to you.

>Got a Christmas storytime with Snake/Liquid
>It was recorded on a potato
LIIQQQUIIIIIDDDDD!!

RAUGHHH!
RAUGHHHH!
*teleports in front of you*
HRAGGGGHH!!! (kicks you)