”Why do you spend hundreds of dollars on gacha? You’re wasting your money.”

>”Why do you spend hundreds of dollars on gacha? You’re wasting your money.”
>*proceeds to spend hundreds of dollars on junk food that will eventually kill him*

Attached: 8A59D311-DF47-4AFF-9A15-4D92C7A8F87A.jpg (505x308, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9P-3PRipyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gachafags don't eat

gacha is fake fun

>food analogy

What is the SSR of junk food and why is it Snickers?

>Airtight logic
As expected of a gachafag
also
>Food analogy

a gachafag likely spends hundreds of dollars on gacha AND junkfood, so they're still worse

You joke, but it's how I justify wanting to buy in-game currency
>want to buy gems
>how many chicken fries could i buy with this money? i could go to burger king right now
>give up on buying gems
>realize i'm going to break my healthy eating streak
>give up on buying chicken fries

Attached: 4B02F619-0B90-4BE8-A6CF-F8FE6A39DD78.jpg (355x355, 12K)

>comparing a real experience to gambling
gachafags are the worst type of garbage.

Attached: ramitas.jpg (500x500, 40K)

name 1 thing universally wrong with food analogies. pro tip: you cant. stop being a retarded memespouting parrot

>never paid for gacha it loot boxes, only ever paid for micro transactions if the content is absolute (ie buying a specific character) and even then, only ever done so twice
>used to buy junk food constantly until two years ago, but stopped, lost 125lbs and also have more spare cash because of it
Feels good

>Trying to justify Gachafagging

Either bait or OP is lead poisoned

>proceeds to spends thousands of dollars in investment on farming industries instead.
>gacha poors get shitty s.oy anime girls on their phone while I get a 70% return of what I invested every month.

Attached: 1552691912268.jpg (604x453, 46K)

But Im f2p in the two games I do play.

>/alter/tards are retarded
What's next water is wet?

LMAO cope harder fatty.

Attached: anon.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

spending 100 bucks on junk food is unhealthy as shit, but at least you actually get what you buy. 100 bucks on Gacha rarely ends up with the specific 5 star you want. You don't actually get what you spent 100 dollars for.

All weebs are retarded. Anime is poison for your brain .

I just use that tapjoy shit so I get physical products and get the gacha currency as a "bonus"

I won't deny I've bought cosmetic items in games before, but only when I actually liked the game to begin with.
But gachas seem like buying stuff is the entire game. All you get are pictures to look at, which you could find online for free. Just don't see the point.

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

Attached: 3.png (558x738, 16K)

>wow you spend hundreds of dollars on

>Talking shit about fast food
Inferior Alters need to Fate/Shut Up

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_alter_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_iriehana__3e1559b5f451a766108e (1233x1811, 181K)

Why do you spend money on food? You're gonna die one day anyway. May as well starve to death now.

based and financially intelligent pilled

Gacha "games" are products designed to milk you for money, while giving NOTHING in return outside of worthless jpg sluts, physical collectable cards have more value since you can sell them to a card collector, how the fuck you gonna sell a jpg?

If you wanna fap to said jpg sluts, use r34

>t.Copping Gachafagg

>implying you don't buy both

This entire website is poison, retard.

You might as well go to the slots or buy a scratch card at least then you have a chance to win something rather than throwing your money down the toilet.

Every corporation wants to milk you for money, even your boss and overlord

But I can afford real food because I'm not blowing my money on .png files
I'm pretty sure it's you that's going to have to rely on the dollar menu

i make more money than i know how to spend so i don't care

give me $50

Those are the words of someone who has already given up. You are lower than trash. Gamblers are the scum of society, yet you manage to undercut even them. For them there is at least the faint hope of a big score, an infinitely small chance at victory. You cannot even say you have that. You dump a countless amount of money into the pit that is gacha, and you see no return. When someone tries to help you, you deflect and blame society. You say their accomplishments are as worthless as yours. So what if your boss wants to exploit you? At least your work has value! You get paid for God's sake! How is that at all comparable to wasting every last dime on .png files? You are the epitome of human trash, true scum if I have ever seen it. There is no saving people like you.

earn it you dumb bitch

>Doesn't spend food money on gatcha while urine fasting

Do you even Snake Diet fatty?
youtube.com/watch?v=R9P-3PRipyc

Gacha rules!

With the amount of money people spend on gacha games, it's far closer to compare it to dining at decentish restaurants (1 tier above fast food) than fast food.

Isn't that a loss or are you saying 70% profit?

>Gacha "games" are products designed to milk you for money, while giving NOTHING in return outside of worthless jpg sluts
You DO realize there's a game behind the jpgs, right?

Attached: seiba.png (225x223, 100K)