BABA is YOU

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HardDegenerate/status/1107817868350144519
twitter.com/sdasdas17395526/status/1107888625776115714
hempuli.itch.io/baba-is-you
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-III-PlayStation-4-Deluxe/dp/B07DJZB39M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Prison is so much better, holy shit.

>tfw you take a break and come back able to solve more levels

Attached: c778eb19c73ed00b05666a215c49b29d7d5ece563a16b1b24608bee1f708539d.jpg (357x524, 129K)

Why does [Baba is Sink] sink in water even if the water tiles have no defined properties? One of the earliest tutorial levels clearly demonstrates that tiles with no defined properties are just inert.

Even in the first level with Lava, [Lava is Hot] and [Baba is Melt] both need to be true for it to be harmful.

Attached: 1530479171241.jpg (472x482, 16K)

Am I fucking crazy or does a single solution work on both Bottleneck and Eye of a Needle? I'm pretty sure I solved them both in exactly the same way.

>level is you
>empty is you
>not you is baba
pure kino yet mental horror

Attached: 1503646789938.jpg (448x439, 33K)

Has anyone beat the game yet? I get to a level in the area called CENTER where there is CAKE and you can make ALL IS DONE but that just destroys the whole world which is probably not what's supposed to happen. Do I just have to 100% the game first or something?

>KEKE is YOU

Uhhhh excuse me where is my Baba?

Nope, I'm not crazy. I just checked, and this setup works on both. This must not be the intended solution.
How else can it be solved?

Attached: 2019-03-18_20-05-46.jpg (856x515, 86K)

Sink is mutual destruction unless one is floating and the other isn't. Doesn't matter how they got on the same tile or what other rules those tiles have.

If Baba is You and Baba is Sink, then moving onto a water tile fulfills the condition for sink.

how the fuck do you solve Fragile Existence the normal way. I know you have to make the level into baba but is it even possible to get the Win tile out at all?

Attached: sdfasfasdf.png (1289x965, 55K)

Rose Is Red
Violet Is Blue
Flag Is Win
Retard Is You

I literally just got to this level as you posted this

Yeah, it does a much better job introducing the mechanic.

wall is melt

NEW BABA TORRENT DOWNLOAD
BABA THANK YOU

god fucking damn it i hate belt focused levels because it's always obvious what you have to do, but actually making the belt layout is not only a pain in the ass, but it's also trial and error bullshit

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 49K)

I tried that but wall is also stop, so I can't push myself inside it. Do I need to make level is hot somehow?

>move thread down
>THREAD is YOU
I now control this entire thread, faggots. All I demand are cat reaction pics posted with variable frequency.

can you go be reddit as fuck somewhere else please

No

Attached: BAIT is YOU.png (240x240, 1K)

So the thing in the first gate with the End keyword is just a way to watch the credits?

Ok I just got it. Fuck this game makes me feel stupid.

No cats. Only Baba.

>cough cough
FUCK AB, FUCK QUEUE, AND FUCK THE ABCs

Attached: .3..jpg (420x300, 20K)

You need to have all bonus orbs and spell out ALL IS DONE.

The belt layout is really easy there though. Or at least the one for my solution was, and I don't think there's really any other way to solve it

It's so reviewers can say they beat the game without having to go through all the bullshit hard later levels.

Attached: 1552885367643.png (441x533, 11K)

GOTY 2019

>Think of the solution to the prison level that I've been stuck on for like a day and a half while I'm daydreaming at work
>They changed it now so that it's a secret level and the normal level teaches you how to do it easier

Attached: 124673110672.jpg (624x468, 50K)

How many petals should one have at the end of the game? I'm at about 170 right now

I have 240 and there's at least a couple levels I haven't beat yet, probably another dozen secret ones too

>Ghost Friend

A real friend would grab the key word for me while he's putting back and forth.

Attached: 20190318204035_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

What the fuck do you do after depths? I've looked forever. I assume you have to make level is flag inside the depths but I don't see how

level is push
get 'is level' in that area to the left, then push 'flag' in to make 'flag is level'

>BABA IS JEW IS HOT AND MELT
wow really didn't see that solution coming, pretty cool they let rami design a level

Oh, shit... derp. I knew that left area was for something but I never thought to do that

is Keke now

For Turn the Corner, are there any level solutions, or is it just a Win level?
it doesn't look like there are any, at least the way that I solved it, since Flag and Wall start off cornered, and Rock has to be cornered in order to open Wall

Can someone post the wall is you webm? I forgot to save it.

>SHIFT
Name a worse word
Protip: You can't

Attached: 1368958032423.png (413x451, 163K)

word

Hide

>not you is baba
how does that work?

keke

Everything that IS NOT BABA is YOU.

Am i missing something here? This looks like something that would have been free on Miniclip or something during the Flash days. Why is Yea Forums going obsessing over it? I've seen multiple threads about this game hit bump limit.

Wait fuck I was literate just this morning

This is your brain on SHIFT

Multi-Word SHIFTING

The puzzles in it appear simple but are tight and well designed and every level provides something new and interesting to do with the established mechanics. It has all the makings of a good puzzle game.

Post one (1) game on Miniclip with over 200 complex puzzles.

>Hide
>Swap

You are like a child. Watch this.
Cursor.

Man, this game is hard as fuck. Almost as hard as Japanese Adventures of Lolo 3, but that game is harder only because of a lot of bullshit since it doesn't tell you where enemies will respawn if their normal spawn is blocked.

I bought it
Fuck you all

>level is baba
>now baba's just walking around on the map and I can't select the level anymore
did I fuck up?

youre meant to grab the key word, a real friend makes sure you can move properly

how do you beat catch the thief? yes I know I'm a brainlet

I'm too low IQ to figure out Meta-12 can someone spoonfeed me.

If you move so baba and the level cursor overlap you can select the level again.

sync your cursor and baba so that they're one
now beat the level normally with a WIN

nvm

What is Baba?

Baba is YOU.

I still have no idea what it do

>crate square

Attached: 9858632D-3E36-49C3-8C85-CC14B62BA62A.jpg (700x436, 63K)

currently stuck on
>but where's the key
>unreachable shores
>perilous gang
>double moat
>further fields
>ghost friend
>haunt
>rocky road

tfw maximum dumb

Attached: why.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Good job

>Where is the key
My only hint: Baba has Box.

damn that got old quick, writing x is y outside the game reminds me of some reddit tier doge is goode boye shit now

it words

Attached: doug.jpg (620x917, 65K)

Puzzles are being patched? Guess I should wait until the level editor is introduced.

You know how TEXT is always PUSH by default?
TEXT is also WORD by default too. Maybe that helps.

(YOU) is FAGGOT

The nipple nub really seals the deal here

On a scale of 1-10, how brainlet has this game overall made you feel by now?

Really brainlet. Jesus christ how horrifying.

I’m so brainlet I can’t tell if 1 is Most Brainlet or Least Brainlet.

People keep saying this game makes them feel dumb, but when I finally crack a solution that took me forever, I feel smart as shit. I just spent an hour on JAYWALKERS UNITE and nearly creamed my pants when I got it

7 sausage rolls out of 10

bullshit
I swear every combination of word does nothing

What is baba, a cat, a rabbit?

>levels become sokobon-tier "takes longer to execute than to figure out" near the end
pretty annoying, even levels with fun gimmicks have extra mindless steps thrown in just to increase complexity

Example: BABA(text) IS WORD

It means you can use BABA(icon) to complete a sentence. For example, BABA(icon) IS YOU.

the worst feel is when you think you almost got it but are on the wrong track altogether

25/10 SSS+

Attached: NmdtH3m.gif (400x350, 2M)

a sheep
baa baa

what is keke then?

thanks user that helped I got it

twitter.com/HardDegenerate/status/1107817868350144519

Attached: Duxd1NNXgAAeLjb.jpg (807x1200, 100K)

keke rosberg

BABA IS CUTE
IS
NOT
LEWD

only 3-4, I think I might have autism.

Attached: 1551473532800.jpg (298x274, 57K)

baba is cute and lewd

Attached: 1552890461534.png (529x495, 15K)

I don't want the solution, but Insulation is driving me crazy. I read that one solution involves not caring about the bottom-left corner at all, but it feels wrong and contrary to all previous levels. The intended solution uses wall is stop, right?

I love this game and feel like a fucking retard. I already gave up on beating each level.

Someone needs to add the little wiggle effect.

The highest highs and the lowest lows
It makes me feel like a genius when it isn't making me feel like a retard

Lemme give you some hints until it clicks then.

Remember back to an earlier puzzle where you used HAS TEXT or IS TEXT to replace objects with text versions of themselves

When something is a word, it's treated as if it is usable text but without changing it into a text object

a text string like KEY IS WORD would make it a rule that key objects behave like text that says KEY. Now if a key object is next to other text like IS OPEN, it will read out as the rule 'KEY IS OPEN' until the text chain is broken.

Adventurers, why?
It is both a move puzzle AND a belt puzzle.
Do we only exist to suffer?

Nope. It's just a mobility puzzle with 2 moments where you gotta deal with belts.
Take the Text with you.

There's an easy solution that ignores it, and honestly I'm not sure how it would ever help you here

Can anyone give me a tiny hint for where's the key
I'm already far ahead in the game but I'm still stumped on this one

How the fuck did you do Where is the key?

I literally set it up so I had the sentence “Baba is you and has box” and vertically from baba “baba is weak” and I broke the fucking sentence by pushing box into baba and simultaneously killing baba but instead of “and has box” functioning it just drops nothing and I die.
Normally even when you break a sentence, the rule still applies for that movement, yet it doesnt fucking apply for me dropping a box as I die and become the box at the same time or some shit what the fuck

Stuff can be in stuff can be in stuff can be in stuff.

>”why are levels after 1 in Cavern so easy bros?”
>tfw only beat two of them so far

wait WHAT I can guarantee I pushed the combination "key is word" but it didn't do the "sentence active" sound nor light up MULTIPLE times and assumed it was in a wrong place

you need to make box you and baba has box, from there you become the box and can make box has box and key

Is it where you put KEKE on the rightmost wall UP to open a passage? If so, that's what I'm saying, it doesn't seem right and mostly an oversight, so what I'm asking is, is there still a proper solution involving WALL IS HOT/WALL IS STOP?

God, fuck this game. I’m gonna go play some Kirby to calm my mind.

How the hell do you have 240? I've done everything I can find and only have 217.

what doesn't seem right about it? Just because it doesn't use everything on the level?

Attached: The Baba is You Experience.gif (218x228, 1024K)

I guess I'm the only one who hasn't solved Sunken Temple. Fuck. I can't seem to push the rock or baba into the room without fucking shit up.

I need a hint, I think I fucked up

Attached: help me.png (856x512, 23K)

It's not completable from that position.
Any tip I could give you pretty much spoils the solution, but if you are really stuck think about what all you can apply SHIFT to.

I saw "UP" and immediately went to a different zone.

You did, actually. That's step 2, you need to do step 1 first.

I'm on that one right now, it's pretty annoying
it takes forever to arrange everything just to try out an idea
puzzles like this aren't fun

I can't remember the exact setup, but once you've got Baba or the Rock on the crab you only need something to push it through. There's two words you can afford to lose, but only one you can use as a right-hand expression.

Yep, seems counterintuitive. I'm okay with multiple solutions like flag is win or rock is win and choosing one or the other doesn't matter, but here it's strange. The dev seems to agree too, there a topic about it on the Steam forums. Oh well.

Got it, turns out that belt never needed to be another baba

Just spent half an hour fucking around in Automated Doors, and (Wall) Is Not Rock Is Word apparently crashes the game and makes a really loud fucking noise

Attached: babaisnotrespond.jpg (317x331, 18K)

Couldn't tell, haven't played it yet

_ ____ __ ____ ____!

Nice.

I WANT TO MELT KEKE!

I think having rock there is what's making it crash
try moving the rock up 2 spaces and repeat it, shouldn't crash

Wireless connection is giving me trouble. I can't figure out how to make the robot move vertically on the right half

you don't

mother fucker, and I thought I was done.

Attached: 20190318190016_1.jpg (2560x1440, 183K)

instead of bringing the words to the left side, try sending some words to the right side

I don't get it, care to give a hint?

i wonder what is it about Yea Forums wanting to fuck white animals with black eyes

Attached: 1552927457402.png (1742x594, 211K)

Yeah I just got that now. Sent IS and AND over

>reading this thread while knowing nothing about the game

Attached: 1523126590599.jpg (475x543, 49K)

Thanks. I figured out that one of the IS's is superfluous and can be used to push. I had started on the wrong foot, so I had to use the second IS and couldn't find what to push it with.

Look, there's one main rule. You know that one at least, right?

Not even true in all the levels though.

BABA IS ___ AND ___

It tried to do "Not Rock is Word", meaning everything except rocks count as words, but then you have the is statement from "Wall is Stop" connecting a real wall to the statement, and I'm sure that's why the game crashed

Can anyone explain why Pillar On Water Is Sink makes me able to walk over the water?

Attached: D17U8HSVAAAFfEj.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

BAKA and CUTE

Because Water is not Sink.

Because it's no longer Water is Sink, it's Pillar on Water is Sink, so it gives pillars the modifier and not water

Neat
Water is no longer Sink.

CUTE
SEXY

Going back to old levels that seemed impossible after you've learned a few tricks and solving them instantly is incredibly gratifying. Or even dumber.

I should've figured out I could just turn the rocks into flags that won't float.

pillar is sink m8, not the water

>think of how to solve Prison while at work
>try to delete [stop] by turning keke into wall while they overlap
>fucking doesn't work
>go make dinner
>puzzle is changed when I get back
>it's enough of a change to make it instantly click

Goddammit, I'm retarded

Attached: 1552774934136.png (135x131, 15K)

Because it's PILLAR ON WATER IS SINK, not PILLAR AND WATER IS SINK. The first object in the string is the only one modified unless you're using an AND tile.

Fuck "artists" who ruin it by adding a dick.

Attached: 1175142173142.jpg (499x640, 33K)

Any tips for VIP area or Mouse Hole? I'm stuck on every world and ??? and Volcano are the ones that look the most promising to unlock more content.

to explain further, the sentence now means that pillars have the sink property, but only when overlapping a water tile. Oddly enough, that would result in both the pillar and water getting destroyed instantly

Oh right, you could form a cross. I was thinking setup X Is Push vertically with the Push next to the object you want to push.

BABA is SHIT GAME
RIPOFF of HOLLOW KNIGHT

Eat my dick, Tiny Pond. I fucking got you instantly now that I grew a brain. I am unstoppable.

I finally got it somehow. Fun level.
First, put the key on the door at the same time you lose control of it, then hot. Then wall is melt, then desync baba and the key and push hot away from the wall then form level is hot.

Does anyone know how many Orbs there are, or if there is anything after The Center?

Everything that is Sink destroys the water that sank them.

On a scale of 1-10 how retarded am I?
I'm thinking I'm supposed to remove the top middle water and make something like Baba is you and win but if I have it lined up for that I can't fit the baba is you and open. I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to get the 'is you' horizontal or that seems more doable. Getting Baba, key, and flag all to be the same also seems impossible because I only have the one is and require it for the you. I can unlock access to the water but it doesn't seem to help, all I can do is make one of the other objects frozen with and.

is there a level editor for the game?

Attached: 1552785026957.png (1102x1511, 440K)

no level editor, unironically worse than KH3

Yes, but it's unfinished and needs to be turned on via file editing on PC. Inaccessible on Switch.

Not yet. One is being worked on because apparently the one the dev used to make the game is filled with bugs

There's a hidden one you can access on PC, and a proper one on the way

I love holding the Undo button and just watching the weird path I took just wandering around the level trying things

Lemme guess, Tiny Lake/Isle.
Either way, there's 2 solutions to the second one.
And Win
As well as
And
Win

Forgetting my picture adds at least 2 to that retarded scale.

Attached: Tiny Isle.png (590x349, 19K)

Oh thank fuck I didn't do it like that. That'd be a nightmare. Also, ya'll spoiled Wireless Communication for me. I bet I could've figured it out on my own. Oh well. Gotta stop looking at this thread for a bit. I bet I can do at least another two areas without hints.

I like it on the teleport levels because I frequently am literally just going back and forth for no fucking reason.

>???-Secret: A Prize Well Earned
am I missing something? There aren't enough pieces in the level to do anything clever.

you're close
baba doesn't need to be win

I'm also stuck on this one. I spent like 20 minutes on it and gave up.

Have you beaten this one yet? Should be easier once you do.

Attached: 20190318012750_1.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

You need to open it by turning the flag into a key and then key is you. (Do flag is you to move the flag first)

Open the water tile to the left of WIN, then do key is open and win

Yea Forums discussing it sold the game to me.

Just started out and currently working on Extra 2: Sunken Temple. I have the feeling the solution is to make "Wall is You" and so far I've managed to make Rock into Baba and move both Babas around, but solving a legit block sliding puzzle instead of a mere logic puzzle at 5am is getting to me. Maybe I'll return to this tomorrow.

Attached: 1468300666514.gif (260x200, 62K)

I'm and I've also never beat this one. How fucked am I for the rest of the game?

Attached: 1552939740131.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Can you post a screenshot? I remember it being pretty easy, but I don't remember the layout.

don't have the game, isn't the solution water is float

I was stuck on both of those for a while, and haven't gotten to play much since beating them, so I don't know too much for late game, but I think you just have to keep at it. Consider a new perspective, and b.e. yourself.

Just unlocked Chasm and played Metacognition.

This game is going to get fucking wild isn't it?

Attached: Map.png (1440x900, 83K)

The key to this one is the fact that There are two BABA text blocks available

baba is melt and you

water is float

That might work actually. You need to shift the "and" down so it can become "Baba is melt and you" horizontally. From there I made a horizontal "Baba is float" and took it across the river, then broke it.

It wasn't easy for me! Mainly because of the sliding puzzle. I figured it out in this thread and had some posts about it, so if you ever feel completely stuck, just control F Sunken Temple in this thread.

No, if you remove the is from Baba is You you die, and the other is of Water is Water and Baba is Melt are inaccessible because they're at the edge of the level.

I think my mind is burnt out, because I did actually beat it.

Attached: 1551849666272.gif (459x459, 2.6M)

Spoil your solutions, m8.

>that map
You haven't seen shit yet

This is what I've managed so far, you have to push the jelly and words into that ruleset corner there to access the "Rock is Push" set of words on the bottom right. After that I made Rock into Baba and tried to move "You" around to see if something else could be made into You. Not sure if Push has any use beyond setting up the problem at the start.

Attached: baba.png (1280x720, 373K)

You're fucked
We're all fucked

>Not sure if Push has any use beyond setting up the problem at the start.
It's vital to the solution

Don't move 'Baba is You' down
Don't turn Rock into Baba
Also pushing words to the edge of the screen is bad form, you want them around to be reusable

Push is vital.

Hint: you can push objects using text

How you’re set up right now it’s already too late. First is hunt.
you gotta use rock is push
If you want full answer
you gotta use baba and a word to push the rock past the crab and then become the rock

I saw random stuff for this game and vaguely understood the mechanics, but I severely underestimated how novel it would all be and how clever some of the puzzles would end up being

Attached: 1509945758134.jpg (524x522, 33K)

You know nothing yet.
Open the last gate.

>Also pushing words to the edge of the screen is bad form, you want them around to be reusable
Yeah, I've been dancing around a whole lot trying to see how to best preserve the words without fucking up rules I'm working with. I figured having two "is" would be important... though looking at the hints anons are dropping now it seems I was overthinking things.

I saw a few threads and unironically bought this game despite the fact that there’s several AAA games that I’ve been wanting and not buying to save money
It was worth it

Thanks for the hints. Not sure if it was these or the power of posting. The trick was to attack from the left and to use the and statement to pad out the rule.

Attached: Tiny Isle Solved.png (585x342, 19K)

It’s easy to get focused on some solution that you think is the solution but realistically it’s overly complex and completely fucked off, and then suddenly you realize there’s a solution that is fucking stupid easy and you’re just a retard.

If there’s any user that says they haven’t hit a wall at some point and been completely bumfucked, they’re probably just a liar.

Yep, that took me forever to figure out, but once I realized how I could approach things in that other level, I got the perspective for that one.

Level Fall-3
Don't give me the solution, just give me a hint because I've been stuck on this for like half an hour.

Attached: Baba_Is_You_2019-03-18_22-10-35.png (854x480, 32K)

I beat it but I literally can't remember how.

Attached: 1539121629131.jpg (720x960, 249K)

Me neither. I think I used teleports somehow?

I wouldn't even know how to explain the solution other than, teles are fucky.

Ctrl+S retard

A lot of the Tele puzzles need you to use the fact that whatever is being teleported can flit between two places, and in the case of text, can be connected to a phrase one turn, and unconnected the next

almost giving you the solution here but: You need rock to be push, but while you're on the right side of the leaves, and you need rock to be tele to get over there.

can wall be tele?

Awwww fuck now i get it.

Anyone got any info on Meta-13?

Physically looks unwinnable.

Attached: help.png (2371x1326, 118K)

baba is based and redpilled

Spent like an hour on ADVENTURES, but could have shaved at least 20 mins off if I’d fucking known that if you try and SHIFT something that can MOVE right against a wall it isn’t trapped

can "IS" be applied to any object?
can you just "IS PUSH" a water tile and push it away?
fuck it all, I'm gonna get this game

Essentially, yes. However, it has to be the word tile to have any effect on the object. However, if you look up in the top right corner, you see FLAG is WORD, that means now every flag object is now also considered a FLAG word tile.

>undertale inspired furshit
hard pass

>i have no idea what im talking about lmao

So what the fuck am I supposed to do? I know there's more stuff in the game but I can't figure out what else to do.

Attached: 20190318234952_1.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

There are some shenanigans you can do in 9 and 10.

Oh, let me guess, level is baba? I should have thought of that

what should be my first move here? I can't even figure out how to get past the Kekes, since they're either Defeat, or Stop and Defeat

Attached: viproom.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

ye

Fuck guys, let me see this shit. The switch hasn't had an update yet. I can't hop through like I thought I could with move and you.

Am I missing something in Meta? I can't get it to flower so I assume I'm missing a level somewhere.

Attached: metalevels.png (1920x1080, 133K)

Not Baba Is You
prison trick and Keke Is Baba

>KEKE is DEFEAT and NOT YOU
The "NOT YOU" bit is weirdly redundant
If KEKE is DEFEAT, then becoming KEKE would mean immediate DEFEAT
The string is inaccessible anyway

Tell me how you did Meta-13 and I'll tell you. No bamboozle.

>prison trick
oh yeah. that should always be my first guess if i can be more than one thing at once. thanks!

>the level behind the first locked gate
This is it, im too brainlet for this shit

>The koreans on Twitch have picked up Baba

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 26K)

That one’s the finale. It’s supposed to be mind-numbing.
Go do other stuff before approaching that.

Just do this then push a flag underneath win, turn off flag is push then push win down and put in an is.

Attached: flagwin.png (1920x1080, 32K)

>playing Baba without understanding English
that's some shit

Koreans were already all over the free version.
that’s where I’ve been getting some level solutions

At first glance the only thing you could probably do is line the rock and words up for flag has rock is push

I got this today
Holy shit, Extra Level 3 in the Solitary Island world had me struggling, but figuring it out had me feeling less retarded.
Unsettling music for that level, too.

>mfw I'm stuck on the first version of this puzzle
Kill me

Attached: e6f9e6df856f6f3f71ae32c4fb191c0546eeaa83_hq.jpg (960x781, 44K)

ah damn it's the one I just got done posting about
fuck this level, good luck

See that flower that's a different color on the bottom right corner of the map? That's a level, get a cursor on it.

gimme hint please

Attached: file.png (1816x943, 54K)

>>think of how to solve Prison while at work
playing games at work is kino

so how long until Yea Forums starts shitting on the game?

Attached: cjFdbV39_0-3753.png.jpg (540x540, 183K)

5 minutes

post baba memes

When some shitter like Forsen or pewdiepie stream the game and the normies and furries start filling everything with porn and fanfic

I'll do it.
>recycles the Stephen's Sausage Roll twist
Bunch of hacks.

When the game theory on this game drops

Yet another fucking indie shit game jc you fags really do eat that garbage up every single time, uh?

now because vinesauce just started playing it

This. Normiepie and furries will turn the game into shit.

Can someone please post the new Prison layout? I can't fucking get this trick and the new update hasn't been released on all platforms.

Attached: babaop.png (247x299, 2K)

Prison as of the latest patch.

Attached: 20190318194632_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Dungeon, the new extra stage based on Prison.

Attached: 20190318194919_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

They changed move to push? Okay. I'll think about that some more. They also cut one of the Is's, which completely throws me off.

>Already figured it out
This is actually slightly harder than old Prison.

>Going back through levels for full clears
>Still haven't cleared Scenic Pond or its hard mode
Fug.

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.png (966x966, 43K)

Fuck everything. I thought something would click but it didn't. All I'm doing is the same shit but ignoring the move block.

Keke
Is
Push
And then
Keke
Is
You

Baba is you, Keke is you. Position both Baba and Keke above and below wall is stop. Push down, then up.

He's not doing Dungeon.

Ah, my mistake. Same principle works, though.

I would've fucking never figured that out. Jesus christ. Why all the misdirection? I kept trying to overlap the KEKE or BABA or YOU text rather than any of the wall shit.

I just don't fucking get it. I'm all the way in Meta, but this level is an enigma to me.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 81K)

It's trying to prep you for later concepts that matter even more down the line.
YOU doesn't mean the thing you're controlling actually has collisions, an object must have STOP, PUSH or PULL to be something that can block YOU, MOVE, PUSH, PULL, FLOAT etc. TEXT is always PUSH by default. That distinction will help with the harder shit where you need to overlap objects.

Dude, this one is a ride. Hold on, let me lay it out for you.

Text Has Baba
Run Float up to turn the Is into a Baba
Baba Has Text
Push Keke into Baba while up against a wall to stack Baba and Keke words
Baba has BabaKeke
Baba into water makes another Baba and a Keke
BabaKeke Is You
BabaKeke has Baba
Walk Baba through the skull
Baba Is Text while he's in the right position to make Baba Is Win
BabaKeke has Baba
Walk Keke into water and become Baba.

I can't remember the full solution but remember that because TEXT is always PUSH, then TEXT is vulnerable to SINK. HAS activates when something is deleted through OPEN/SHUT, HOT/MELT or something overlapping with SINK

what's this little checkmark?
it's next to the ghost in Depths

Attached: depths.png (40x41, 400)

nvm I'm retarded it's the cursor path

Am I on the right track trying to block the lava in Meta-3? I don't see a way to get anything to the right pool.

how do I access the bonus levels in Meta?
I have 4 Babas & 3 Flags

Think Crushers.

Crushers was an awful level
I swear to god if this is another puzzle where I overlap two things and shift them both

Game too big brained for me sorry guys I'm dropping it.

It got worse.
Prison trick only seems to get me so far here. I think the only way it can be solved is Keke is Baba, but I can't move the Keke up and moving the Baba into position kills me

Attached: securitycheck.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

This game gives me a headache if I play it for too long.

Attached: 1544866747647.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

Your Baba Is You needs to be one tile higher
You'll be needing both Not tiles

Got 3 flowers, went for the ending, kinda cute.

I assume there are more ending levels.

When there is a "has" and something to destroy just loop everything.

I got it, thanks.

any way to view what changed between old and new versions?

There is a much simpler solution

I swear to fuck I did that but with key and it didn't work it wouldn't let me win

is (YOU)

behold
solution for ultra brainlets, if you need this there is no hope: PUSH keke into position above WALL, push WALL on top of keke, replace BABA with KEKE and walk down

Attached: 20190319012040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

TELE teleports anything
ANYTHING

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1552855481653.png (378x371, 210K)

>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES IN THE VIDEOGAME BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1477234807234.jpg (640x480, 64K)

All is empty.

he's right you know. a DMC5 thread died for this

Dmc needs to go back to /vg/ too.

Attached: g o o d.jpg (480x360, 33K)

That ghost is a fucking dick
Didn't help you at all

>replaces /vg/ with Yea Forums
BABA is VIDYA

Yea Forums is not VIDYA
is
/pol/

I can't remember how to solve this normally, but couldn't you pile up words on the left to misalign the flag and Baba, then just grab the Key word yourself?

>I'm a genius!
>Oh no!

Attached: baba2.png (1920x1080, 33K)

empty is you

Come on baby, I'm so close...

Attached: 20190319013736_1.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Pull rock up and make rock you. Dummy.

do you unlock a level editor at any point?

where's your box mate

Text is flag. Push box into water making it a flag. Flag is win.

Yeah I realized I was overthinking it pretty quickly after that.

people are so dumb

apparently level editor is still being developed and will be released later

Text to flag would break _ IS YOU, robbing me of agency and making the puzzle unwinnable.

keke is flag

You can use 1 is for two arguments. Make a +

baba has had enough for today, he can't take it anymore.

Attached: need a break.png (1920x1080, 80K)

BABA is DEFEAT

should i buy baba is you or wait for a sale? never heard of it before these Yea Forums threads and it seems odd that a game that is only on pc or switch is getting shilled this hard on a sony board.

pls how do

do you like puzzle games?
if yes, yes
if no, no or wait

I'm stumped at Walls of Gold and I feel retarded because I see no one else asking about it
You can't move push from rock, you can't move stop from ice, you can't turn You into anything else and you only have Wall and Rock for the win conditions
I just don't get it

Attached: 1551414024113.png (1000x1000, 439K)

>you only have Wall and Rock for the win conditions
no, You don't

I'm not sure if its because its 1 AM or are the puzzles making me dumber. I feel like I need to send up a leaf to pull the mushroom out of its nook but there's no way to get a leaf to go bump into it.

I should really probably be taking this game slowly but its nice when there's actual game discussion on Yea Forums and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Attached: Leaf Chamber.png (683x395, 19K)

put a leaf in the center of the foilage, then move it down thus changing the direction it's facing to up/down

Someone asked last thread I think. So don't feel too bad. One of your assumptions is incorrect.

Attached: baba-is-you-switch-screenshot-flag-is-win.jpg (1010x505, 62K)

Thanks. I think its the 1AM thing. I should have been able to figure that one out.

Give me a small hint please I'm stuck on this one

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 77K)

But Ice is stop, what am I missing?

Attached: 1551409181981.gif (549x391, 186K)

You're 90% done. The only question is how to push the rock to a tile that the key will be on in the next frame.

s w a p m e c h a n i c s

WAIT I JUST GOT IT

baba is you

i fucking can't man the key can't go inside the rock

Adventurers was a terrible level and huge blemish on the game. Convince me otherwise.

kike

twitter.com/sdasdas17395526/status/1107888625776115714

Was this the solution or a glitch?

I also did that too. I think its the intended solution

baba is glorious

Attached: yes.png (365x276, 6K)

I just turned all the walls to conveyor belts and pushed them until I made a track, then stood at the end and waited for the flag to reach me

okay, another hint then.

It's impossible if it's just baba, rock, and key. You need a third party.

See what happens when you push two objects into it at once

Solving Further Fields made me feel like a big brained boy

I wasn't having much problem with this game until Further Fields. Took me a couple of hours to figure that out. Now i am kind of scared to continue. Does this game gets much harder later on? Is it harder to 100% it than Stephen's Sausage Roll?

>solve level without really understanding what I'm doing and just trying shit

I feel so guilty but also fuck that shit I never have to try and solve that again for the rest of my life

>missing out on lessons from tutorial levels

at least go back and try to understand

Baba is Mindfuck

I haven't finished Baba yet, pretty close though I think, but so far a couple levels were harder for me than anything Stephen's throws at you for sure.
It's a good kind of difficulty though, Baba is always fair and the challenge comes in thinking of the one pretty much always relatively simple thing you haven't thought of yet. Sausage Roll on the other hand had a shitload of trial and error fuckery where puzzles are a 100 step long ordeals your have where every step has to be in the right order, Baba isn't anything like that whatsoever.

why do you think god gave you two hands?

damn this is cool

Attached: file.png (640x426, 14K)

Welp. I'm stumped. I dont get how you're supposed to get them to change directions once you're over there.

Attached: baba3.png (1920x1080, 43K)

scoot it over and get
baba is keke is baba is keke is (you)

I did it without hints too, but then again felt to retarded shit like Walls of Gold

>someone reposts your bad sketch

have someone who drew it better

Attached: 3017467 - Baba Baba_is_me.jpg.png (682x767, 17K)

You are vastly overcomplicating it.
they never need to change direction.

IF YOURE DOING A LONG PLAYTHROUGH, DISABLE THE TEXT WOBBLING

youll thank me later

Attached: 1541561890170.gif (140x171, 23K)

objects that are MOVE can push objects that are PUSH
Text is always PUSH

It might look shitty but it's a very clever game. People will be talking about this one for years to come.

redpill me on GROUP

Ah man I'm dumb

don't try to pinpoint or generalize it, because there's always someone who's willing to sexualize a creature, no matter what it is

this made me tired as fuck, I played all day today by disabling wobbling and using grid, no more headaches.

what does the GROUP block do?

You need rock to be at some point not push to tele baba and push so you can push it around. Find a way.

just beat automated doors, shit was cash. Don't get what the "IS DEFEAT" was for though, a red herring?

>baba can't always be win

Attached: 1550990541937.jpg (470x359, 51K)

Not all is empty
empty
is
all

can the three levels at the top be solved, or do I need to do some kind of meta-puzzle to get all the pieces I need or something, like in sausage roll?

They can be solved

What does this to? Do you change back and forth every tick?

cool that that works but I'm not sure why you tried that before just putting the flag on the belt and making belt shift before standing at the end of the belt

BABA HAS BABA

I feel like a fucking genius

Yeah, but you’d lose control when you’re Baba. They need to move it to add a Baba is You

That moment of indestructible advancement is worth how hard it was to figure out

it made me so happy when that worked

it's just a label
for example, BABA and ROCK is GROUP
GROUP is YOU
Therefore, BABA and ROCK is YOU

fuck this game looks great. is it really that good? is it worth the 15?

yeah
i mean you can pirate it too but i like to give money to people who do a good job

baba is worth

i look up the solutions to most puzzles
im not really here for the challenge, im here to see how clever the game can be, and how creative and varied its solutions are

im still very much having fun, mind

user is brainlet
is
cope

yeah i am
and i play for fun
sue me

So are there any LEVEL IS ____ solutions for Turn The Corner? Or is it just WIN?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 60K)

you can solve them properly
highly recommend that you undo LEVEL IS BABA if you want attempts to be easier, and then you can just set it back once you properly beat the level

>started playing today
>stuck on catch the thief
>mfw brainlet

Attached: baba is fucking pissed.png (680x544, 442K)

LEVEL is BABA is possible.
Hint: You have two objects you can use to gain outside access.

What's the The Great Tower of Baba Is You?

Attached: thegreattower.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

these walls of gold will be my grave
might just turn myself into a rock and leave it at that.

I'm about 130 spores and 9 flowers so far and haven't felt like a level was that yet. Kind of glad.

Great Tower is super tedious and in the first world even. Requiring several new mechanics. The absolute worst horrible gating for the rest of the game..

is the setup for the words right at least? is it entirely based on where I shove the rock?

LEVEL is OPEN
WALL is SHUT

Does anyone else feel like a complete brainlet in this game? I've played puzzle games all my life and I believe I'm pretty good at them, but this game just makes me feel stupid

Don't turn into a rock
But turn a rock into YOU

>LEVEL IS OPEN
that just bricks the level user

Attached: output.webm (459x382, 266K)

It's because sometimes the answer should be very obvious, but you're so focused on the whole picture that a piece most important can be missed

The fucking ice is in the way.
And the ice is unapproachable too.

>all these people reaching endgame while I'm still at 92 levels in 18 hours
I knew I was a brainlet but I didn't think it was this bad

Fuck Further Fields, Skull House, Tiny Isle and Prison
My time would be considerably lower if it weren't for these puzzles

some of those levels unironically got patched to be easier or harder
prison in particular was split up into two levels iirc

It's correct but you missed one step at the start.
FLAG is ROCK

Oh my bad I remember now. LEVEL IS PUSH AND BABA

On this note, Modeseven is playing this game.

man I feel like a brainlet already and i'm like 6 hours in
don't think I can even reach 90 levels in 18 hours

>stuck on level for hours
>come up with your solution but a couple spaces to the right
>doesn't work
>give up entirely
HOW AM I SO FUCKING STUPID
I FUCKING HAD IT
I JUST DIDN'T THINK TO DO IT AGAINST A WALL

I don't think there even is a difference between the maps.

Can someone post the snake mod gif?

He also commented on other artist's baba lewds saying that baba is not for lewd. I wonder if he'l end upl changing his mind.

>stuck on Extra 3: BABA HAS KEKE
FUCK BELT LEVELS

Attached: 2 int.png (188x264, 77K)

FUCK THIS LEVEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: a.png (591x443, 22K)

literally just walk over to the flag? are you retarded?

go back to clearing your lake levels newfriend your ride has barely begun

user probably beat the level already, he wants to transform the level on the overworld using the LEVEL IS text in the top right

>he thinks it actually is the intended end.

So is there any ____ is HIDE text on the overworld maps? I don't think that there is any on MAP, but what about the flower layer "???"

Does NEAR only activate when cardinally adjacent or also diagonally? In the first case, couldn't you make LEVEL IS WIN? Does that do anything?

the rule wouldn't be hidden if there were, unless TEXT is HIDE, in which case all rules would be hidden.

>rock is flag is rock
Excuse me

It's the return of everyone's favorite mechanic from Crushers! don't you just love double shift?

entering the 3x3 area triggers NEAR

Yeah, I wasn't referring to any TEXT IS HIDE nonsense, I was wondering more if there would me some kind of bullshit like "X is NOT WORD" using a level transformation, and then X is also hidden somewhere else using "X is HIDE"

it looks like both overworlds are clear though

please tell me I am doing Hazel Den wrong
I fucking hated having to sit and repeatedly use the undo button for that one level that had a similar gimmick to stack text, since teleporting is RNG

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 62K)

Something that Has itself is functionally indestructible.

nevermind got it, I was right in the first place
I was worried I might have needed all 3 words to stack

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 61K)

top 10 anime betrayals

Attached: 1524952272961.png (84x84, 776)

>he doesn't know

It took me shamefully long to realize all objects are created equal.

>got a lower score than KH3
>confirmed to have stolen assets from holloe knight and dead cells
OH NO NO BABA BROS HOW WILL WE RECOVER

spotted the brainlet who can't beat even the most mediocre of puzzles

>winning isnt the way to win
retardpilled

Cringe and yikespilled

C O P E

Go play the level and see for yourself, retard.

Barry are you unironically shitposting in a fucking indie game thread?
After failing to affect DMC threads, RE threads, KH threads, and every other fucking thread?
Fuck off already

>coping babafags
hollow knight is superior in every way. keep seething

>hollow knight is superior in every way. keep seething

Attached: 1532231199896.png (633x758, 16K)

>mmm yes activision feed me your mtx cummies

Bottom left corner really doesn't matter. The solution is also dumb as fuck once you realize the steps.

>STOP SAYING MY BAD INDIE GAME IS BAD!

Don't feed him, please.

>Keke is Baba is Keke
Oh this place is gonna get really fucking complicated

if you fags played a good action game like KH3 or DMC for once youd stop playing kids games like tendie is you

From what I know, either this is the same as baba is keke, or the same as keke is baba since you can't chain is statements like that, right?

I'm stuck at Tiny Island, does it also get more difficult than that?

so close yet so far

Attached: asdasd9.png (588x451, 21K)

have you tried playing KH3 instead

>he paid 15 dollars for this

Attached: T8sLLxm.gif (260x308, 13K)

have you tried smoking a shotgun with your butthole?

>took only two days for autists to start shitting up threads

These threads have been around a bit more than two days. Also, it's autist, singular.

Dude stop, don't feed him.

>be brainlet with no self esteem
>stuck on the first levels
>"i'll shitpost about the game that'll show it!

keke

>be brainlet
>pay 15 dollars for an unfinished game on steam
wtf based

I'm gonna do it
I'm going to kill this thread.

why not play them all dingus

THREAD IS YOU
IS
DEFEAT

>be brainlet
>assume things are unfinished because you've been brainwashed by AAA devs to slurp up their retard friendly "games"

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY UNFINISHED GAME
>OR ELSE!
>I PAID 15 DOLLARS FOR A GAME MADE IN A DAY I-ITS GOOD

so close yet so far
also is Barry really coming to ruin comfy puzzle threads now? Dude just won't let KH3 or DMC5 go

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 60K)

>muh bogeyman barry
>muh comfy thread
based and brainletpilled try a non kids game

Dude, stop. You're only feeding him.
Do you honestly think these are his honest opinions? He's just memerly pretending solely to get a rise out of people.
Don't reply to shitposters.
Report shitposts.
Hide shitposts.
That's all you need to do. Arguing is futile.

the shit does fall even do?

can this game run on a laptop?
crack out yet?

>Dude, stop. It's a good game.
>Do you honestly think it's not worth 20 dollars?
>I-It's a good game stop making fun of it or else.
>S-STOP TELLING ME I'M COPING

Haha catch that flag
Oh wait you can't because LONELY BABA

>can't figure out prison
>can't figure out remote connection
>don't want to look up solution
I have no fucking idea what to do in prison. In remote connection I know I have to use the bot and cog to go across the bog, but can't figure out how to make them move vertically after they cross

Look at it and just try to claim it won't run on a literal toaster.
Also, yes, but I don't have any links.
Als Support indie devs, it's well worth your money

>be brainlet
>dont realize that AAA games are superior in graphics and dont use a shitty muh retro style
tard pilled

For some reason he's trying to pit Babafags and HKfags against each other now.

No I don't support anyone I hope the industry dies

oh good if you're so smart help me figure out surely you, a grown-ass man, can solve such a simple kid's puzzle, right?

FALL forces an object to go as low as it possibly can if it isn't supported by an object that is STOP or PUSH

Attached: fall.webm (757x400, 790K)

Theres no need to make them move vertically

PC requirements are ridiculously low.
Like, there's listed a GPU older than 10+ years in the Steam requirements old.
Pic related are said requirements.

Attached: 1529920984221.png (545x177, 20K)

>support onions devs! its worth it!
BAAASED GAAANG

Goddamn.

based fratello

Attached: brasatorossopillato.jpg (381x504, 154K)

the game gets regular updates and adds/adjusts levels, so you might as well buy it if you like it
try the gamejam version to see if you'll like it
hempuli.itch.io/baba-is-you
support indie devs, this game has well around 20-40 hours of content

>he can't beat a simple kid's puzzle
yikes...

Whatever version of prison you have you do not need the push/move block whatsoever, only keke, baba, is and you.

Kek at the pic.

>he paid 40 dollars for a glorified dead cells bootleg
wtf based

>Boiling River
>Catch The Thief
>Wireless Connection
>Tiny Isle
>Submerged Ruins
I'm so fucking retarded Jesus Christ.
Game is still really fun though.

Attached: 1495569065398.gif (239x320, 2M)

jesus christ

Remote is about assembling the X is win condition on right side. You have to put it there remotely and not too far.

>start game
>spend 5 minutes on a puzzle
>realize i'm not going anywhere
>quit
>repeat for a few days
buyer's remorse 2019

Barry, what if I told you everyone see right through you and your shitposts?
Respond if you're mad.

>implying i bought anything
>he's STILL deflecting because he can't solve a kid's game
embarassing

based
cringed and coping

are the levels in jam build the same?

based and retardpilled

I mean, it's a puzzle game. If puzzles aren't your jam, you could've expected this.

>game runs at 10fps
>B-BUT ITS GOOD I PROMISE

I've seen a few jam build levels in the full game.
But the jam build is like 10 levels and the full game is like 200.

You can. And it's mandatory for that level.

It makes Baba and Keke change into each other every step

>boiling river
>catch the thief
>those are hard
Come on user you can do better!
wireless connection is that kind of difficult where the true difficulty is just to figure out a twisted way to make the solution work

>game is 40 dollars
>pay it
>be brainlet and dont realize you can beat this HK ripoff in less than 2 hours
unironically based wtf

it's so obvious when you figure it out. Now to just figure out the fucking prison

getting the blocks is rarely the hard part, it's getting them to form in such a way that you can walk to the flag
then again i am probably doing it wrong

Attached: how to not fall.webm (727x397, 1.11M)

jesus christ what kind of finnish magic made this game

I love how this game makes you feel like a genius one minute, and a complete brainlet the next. It's wonderful.

Attached: 20190319061327_1.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

PLEASE PLAY KINGSOM HEARRSTS 3 PLEASE ITS SOG KOD ITS ONLY 79.99 FOR DELUXE EDITION ON AMAZON PLAY IT
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-III-PlayStation-4-Deluxe/dp/B07DJZB39M

The prison is a lame level that is just there to teach you one mechanic that you'll use a lot later in the game.
I won't help you more than that.

Is the level editor out yet?

Based! I'll go buy it now thank you!

[You] doesn't mean [STOP].
It simply means you move with buttons and push [PUSH] stuff when moving into them but it's not STOP. Its an obscure trick that has two requirements to pull off.

Walk across Win so you can push Stop downward

Alright, I'm at a double dead end in Meta, how do I reach Meta-12?

Attached: meta.png (833x467, 38K)

how did you turn 03 into a flag? i can only seem to be able to do baba

>CURSOR IS

Attached: 1540389240457.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Double text shift pushes Flag underneath Baba, push Baba Is down on top.
Don't even have to activate the lava.

think I found what I need to do, just have to get a win condition now

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 59K)

how
by the time i break BELT IS SHIFT the text has already gone too far

try going to the flag and winning

>all those deleted posts
based mods

Attached: BABA gives YOU.webm (240x200, 137K)

????
the path is too long to push LEVEL IS downwards
see

I didn't think reporting would actually work, but I'm glad I did.

With this set up you can break it after only 2 steps.

Attached: meta3flag.png (608x465, 24K)

>stacked text
why didn't i think of this sooner, thanks user
god i fucking hate SHIFT