PS3 graphics on all 3 platforms

>PS3 graphics on all 3 platforms
>No multiplayer of any kind
>AI in the hub area that you can kill infinitely to "train"
>Easy as fuck
>Shorter than all Soulborne games
>Activision

Fuck me, I was wanting it to be good. Guess you drones will eat up though huh?

Attached: sekirshit.jpg (1920x1080, 635K)

I never even looked at the game but just from your OP pic I can tell this is bait

How people think that a game sold a souls-like while it isn't a souls-like will be good.
You can already see the Activision influence with dishonest marketing.
People will be disappointed.

Attached: SekiroSPIDERMAN.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

the game will probably be 30hours to get all the endings, which isn't bad but it seems boring as fuck to be using the same katana over and over again.

blablabla shut up incel

I bet you wanna be fucked, faggot

Or finish it one time and watch the other endings on youtube

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Gonna test something.
Looks much better than FFXV.

shut up retard

I will say this and only this as I haven't played nor seen any in-depth reviews. The game visually isn't terrible but lacking in 2019 standards. After putting serious time in the likes of RDR2 and DMCV. This engine and tech From has going is objectively behind and it looks like instantly noticable.

>>AI in the hub area that you can kill infinitely to "train"
How does this matter at all?

easy mode all the time

We seriously need a board for Nintentoddlers. They have been shitposting all the multiplat (Ace Combat 7, RE2MAKE, Metro Exodus, DMC5, and Sekiro) threads recently. What's worse is that they also falseflag as one fanboy and then purposely shit on another game to bait fanboy warring.

Attached: 1552948792089.png (1024x683, 1.11M)

OP grasping at straws

I'm not sure I understand
how do enemies respawning in hub area make it into easy mode?
There's no levelling up, right? So you can't just grind yourself till you can overpower the enemies.

Idort here. Sekiro looks like a mediocre game worth only a single playthrough, like devil meme cry. RE2MAKE is great.

Cry more.

>HIS FUCKING FOOT LEVITATING
>THOSE FUCKING TEXTURES

gross

Attached: 700899.jpg (890x634, 139K)

>PS3 graphics
There were some good looking PS3 games, don’t know why this is a complaint
>no Multiplayer
Thank fucking god

>Or finish it one time and watch the other endings on youtube
>Being this much of a zoomer

How is it sold like a Souls game?
It’s sold way differently, more about the protagonist’s development and backstory than about the world.
Even the gameplay is way different given how it’s designed around combos and particular answers to certain threats in the form of trick arms and arts

Friends got the game, said he's enjoying it but he's definitely not as impressed with the game as Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne when they dropped. He said it's still a fairly difficult game, but in terms of ninja /action games, Ninja gaiden was more hard when he first picked it up.