Will it be as good as Bloodborne?

Will it be as good as Bloodborne?

Attached: sekiro-24-1534764186.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Not a fucking chance.

Bloodborne was never good

Definitely has a chance

>Xbox exclusive
No.

yeah

No way

Attached: SekiroSPIDERMAN.webm (960x540, 2.37M)

setting, probably not
combat, definitely looks like it will be

@454991218
Whats with the weak bait?

how many layers of irony are you on, my dude

Without multiplayer, it can only ever be half as good.

It's a stealth game so no

No. The zones all look insanely generic and shit and normal enemys are trivialized by the blood mist jutsu.

this looks amazing tho

>linear uppgrade
>4 prosthetic upgrades
>foder enemies everywhere
>you can easily avoid fights
>60$ price tag on a 6 hour game

Activisions is all you need to know if the game will be good.

reminder that bloodbornefags are subhuman trash and have never played a souls game

Yes but it's multiplat so BBfags will say no

But BB only had generic victorian citizen enemies and was tivialized by rallying

Bloodborne was in development for 4 years, and was a collaboration effort with Japan Studios and From Software.
DeS and BB remain their best work.

Sekiro had a year and a half development cycle and is Miyazaki by himself. It will be decent, but not on par with Bloodborne

more like, twice as good

here's your dragon

Attached: 1535016624407.png (480x480, 250K)

>But it was exclusive! I can't enjoy Sekiro is others can.

Rallying was just a mechanic to bait retards to mindlessly flail and die. Saying it trivilized anything is retarded.
That bloodmist jutsu lets you create a massive aoe mist that stops opponents in their tracks, and lets you chain one shotting them.

Neat. Can't wait to kick that thing's ass.

Sekiro is going to be the Dark Souls of Bloodborne

Attached: 1552901556223.png (260x280, 159K)

Sekiro is exclusive to. If you don't pre-order you can't play it.

?

>not PS4 exclusive
Well since its not an exclusive the PS4 fags cant claim its superior in an attempt to save face on their shit console so no, it wont be 'as good as bloodborne' since BB was shit as well.

t. pc and ps4 'dust collector' owner

>literally mash R1 without a care in the world
>get the health back

>not trivializing

the state of BBsubhumans

Probably, Bloodborne was shit.

so don't use it? every souls game has had a babby mode option

it is better

>That bloodmist jutsu lets you create a massive aoe mist that stops opponents in their tracks, and lets you chain one shotting them.
It's also not infinite, dumbass. Using it takes "ammo."

Hmm interesting

Attached: 1024px-Chiljido.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

R1ing into instant kill is better?

It'll be more than 20fps so obviously

MP sucks in Bloodborne and Souls. They're single-player games.

PvP sucks because more often than not the person who invades you has a potato connection so your hits don't even register, and summoning for bosses is for shitters

It seems meant to discourage playing warily and defensively, and to keep things nice and bloody.

you gotta parry to get them into that state, which you can also do in BB
the difference is that it takes multiple parries in Sekiro to get them in that state, unlike BB where you only need 1

more like keeps things easy and casual lmao

I really cant take anyone seriously when they claim BB is shit. You and I know for a fact that youre just baiting

>segment of video was created as a fun joke
>autism tries to use it negatively

Sounds like you have dog shit internet and like it blame it on invaders when you get the shit kicked out of you.

Hitting them also lowers their posture. You dont need to parry

That looks useless.

it will run at above 10fps on my PC so that already puts it above Bloodborne in the gameplay department

That's a hell of a fucking low bar

Better

You're going to be beating on enemies forever if you don't parry though.

>it has to be souls like because it's from Froms

Attached: 1509884963415.png (645x729, 81K)

I wish Hunter Tools got the same treatment back in BB.

Attached: 1523829276934.jpg (963x812, 248K)

good opinion

It's a ceremonial sword to summon gods or some shit

Attached: 3f71fc5c-s.jpg (480x393, 30K)

that is not what exclusive means in this context

If it's true that the only weapon you have is a Katana then that's a big L. It might be worth one playthrough at most

Gameplay wise absolutely but i'm not sure how kino the narrative will be. Time will tell.

We've been through this before when BB was released. You'll swear up and down its not a souls game every thread for months meanwhile everyone else will call it what it is and move on.

>hating on sekino in the current year

will you guys tell me what a vagina feels like?

Of course it is, but japan loves to jerk themselves off over their useless shit and make it out to be better then it is. Like katanas.

Miyazaki loves Katanas.
Best pvp weapon in all the series from hiltless to iaito to washingpole/chaos blade to 2kats to chikage

>everything can be staggered
>constantly gaining health while attacking
>beast pellets lol
Bloodborne was so fast strategy took a second seat to reaction time, fun but not as rewarding as Darksouls.
The main reason Sekiro looks so good to me is the removal of all the cheese mechanics. people actually have to git gud in this game and learn the fights to finish it not just summon people to help them. Also parry will always have a special place in my hearts as there is nothing more rewarding in video games than getting a parry string into your own combo.

What's the best Katana in Dark Souls 3?

I don't really like Katanas either but at least there will be different trees to change up how you swing it

2kats

Frayed blade.

Not him but I've got a 200Mb/s connection and I still get smacked from 10 feet away. The netcode is shit bro.

But it's very obviously different from those games. The lack a character creator and armor and weapon customization should tell you that.

i don't get darksouls fans

das2 and das3 re thoroughly unimpressive games and sekiro easily looks to have better gameplay than these two

demons souls, das1, and bloodborne are quality but sekiro is doing something different and is more of a straight action game in the vein of fromsofts old ninja games (more smooth less clunky)

why is everyone upset by that

DeS and BB didn't have starting gifts or arena, are they not souls games?

Better than the worst Souls game? Boy I sure hope so.

No chance. Hope it's decent though.

No one is upset, holy shit. I want From to be successful; but I am hesitant to just buy their games because their name is slapped on.

Yeah I don't get them either, Dark Souls 3 is an excellent game but bitter fans will shit on it regardless. :)

I don't get darksouls fans

Even das2 is worth playing and ds3 is a great game full of fantastic bosses and level design. You guys are so weirdly critical of these games in a way that I don't see applied to any Yea Forums approved franchise.

It will be really difficult, considering Bloodborne is the best game of the past decade, but anything is possible and I'm sure even if it isn't as good, that I'll enjoy it.

What's the fucking twist? There is no way it's as straight forward as they're advertising.

Do do you have to break posture of every single enemy? Because if that's the case it sounds like the game will be tedious as fuck

i played their older ps1/ps2 games and this is what i wanted for a while now

guess what fromsoft has a ton of great ip's, you should explore the older games to see if you would like instead of just being hesitant

the first 4 hours of das3 put me to sleep, shit was nyquil

nope, it's not written by Miyazaki. so the story is going to be straight forward.

From Software is a 4 star restuarant so when something is sub par youre more critical of it because you expect more.

In comparison capcom sucks so when they do something wrong noone cares, but when they do something average it turns heads (dmc5)

i summon for almost every boss because i suck
will sekiros bosses be easier?

Based on that clip of Wolf talking to the big knight while they fought I bet some of the bosses are gonna be really cool.

>implying kf didnt put you to sleep

lol maybe you just dont like souls all that much

the kings field games were incredible for their time