Deep lore thread

Deep lore thread

Attached: 4776337839_1a75503f2a_b.jpg (678x268, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cordobo.com/wp-content/uploads/pure-css-animated-3d-super-mario/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHbIMPq00PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did Mario go from being brown to transitioning into a pale blue eyed man?

what am i looking at here

He was from Brooklyn you fucking retard

Attached: 465293856983.jpg (208x242, 9K)

so a jew?

Attached: Dxrqub8VAAA9efn.jpg (871x1200, 143K)

:-DDDD

He's not wrong.

Attached: Whenyourealizevisbeingfuckinginvadedbyresoytera.png (577x528, 21K)

And that's a good thing!

>You can bet your ASS I'd...
>SAY something!
I thought he was gonna say "punch them in the mouth" or something

>I-I would totally say something
so he's either lying or he's gonna get punched in the face at some point then the fat fuck cry about it on social media

>transitioning
FUCKING TRANNIES

Attached: 1514080478304.png (800x800, 372K)

Is this the /pol/ thread?

Attached: 1542686707199.gif (500x556, 149K)

That's not him saying that. That's the cropper's edit.

Every thread on Yea Forums is a /pol/ thread.

You know, this image reminded me of this weird ass arcade in some random pizza place that looked like Mario, played like mario, but instead you was some fox dude. All the power ups worked the same, just visually looked different.

No clue what the name was, but I have never been able to find it.

If I wore the hat just to prove you wrong, would that paradoxically make me a racist?

So he becomes Spurdo?

Alert the finns

sonic

>oh, honey

Attached: hussie is a faggot.jpg (233x472, 31K)

ALL

Imagine being this brainwashed and retarded at the same time.

OF

>I'D BE GIVING YOU SASS FOR SURE MASSA, MHMMMM

cordobo.com/wp-content/uploads/pure-css-animated-3d-super-mario/

For the first time in my life I want to wear a MAGA hat, just so I can turn around and say "AHHHH, ANDREW DOBSON. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU" when i'm out in public and start to hear nervous stammering near me

Not only is he right, I bet most people on this website would agree with him. The only people who're going to respond are me and people who are massively butthurt though so you morons will probably think you're in good company.

>Unironically supporting Dobson's philosophy

Attached: 1550643588819.jpg (247x317, 17K)

benis :-DDDd

right looks like Benis

I hate to have to even say this because you don't need a lot of brain energy to figure this one out but there are a lot of brown people in brooklyn user

I read the article but still feel like I'm missing what this is actually showing. Is it just showing differences in rendering between different web browsers?

tfw you'll never eat peach's monkey

Attached: Untitled.png (293x341, 192K)

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: 8754129654.png (64x64, 8K)

can't since im not a maga :^)

Even if I hate dobson I'm not going to change my line of thinking just so I don't line up with him
Anyone who does that is a spineless baby idiot with no self confidence

>If you change your opinion about something you are a pathetic fucking retard
Alright

Attached: 14ec8a3.jpg (1460x682, 113K)

If you change it for this reason yeah

Yeah if you're so gay that you change your opinion because someone you don't like has it you probably are retarded

Why is he right? Because you want to label someone as an evil nazi bigot over a hat? Isn't that a bit of an overreaction? You seriously want to lump hundreds of millions of people into one easy to hate category?

I'm honestly curious, why do you think wearing a MAGA hat/being a trump supporter is analogous to being in the KKK?

Shouldn't that work the same for Hitler, then?

>Anyone who wears a MAGA hat is racist
cringe
>If I saw someone walking down the street wearing a MAGA hat, you can bet your ASS I would say something.
based

WII GAME

THE

>umbrella was responsible for the tyrant
No way

>he's right and you're wrong, but let me just not explain why i think this and try to seem as though i'm an expert in the matter as to make you believe i know what i'm talking about when in fact i'm full of shit and won't reply to defend my original post because all i wanted was a couple of (you)'s to get me through the day so that i don't feel lonely because even negative responses on an image board are enough for my mentally ill self to take in as a twisted form of comfort

+1 (You)
I hope your life picks up soon my dude, must suck literal sweaty balls to live the way you do thinking like that

You're retarded.

>no argument
As expected.

Because it's associated with terrible political ideaologies that are being used to recruit young and impressionable men into being manipulated by people much smarter than they.
You may not be the racist yourself by wearing the hat, but you should know that you're completely supporting those that are almost literal evil nazis except they also want your money so they're even worse.
You're just as responsible for what it creates, basically
Yes, if hitler liked puppies I don't suddenly hate puppies
You took my small comment and projected a whole lot onto it. Think about how sad that is

>Yes, if hitler liked puppies I don't suddenly hate puppies
If I hate other races doesn't mean I'm a nazi either

What is honestly wrong with your head

The only reason you aren't a nazi is because there isn't a strong party yet to support you. If you really hate the other races I bet you'd be right on a bandwagon to exterminate them if it picked up enough momentum

What if I believe for racial purity and an ethnostate promoting genetic and racial superiority, BUT only if it benefits israel? You can't call me a nazi since nazis hated jews.

>Tell it straight
>"Lol dude what's wrong with you?"
Every time someone tells the truth

>but you should know that you're completely supporting those that are almost literal evil nazis
If you support the left in any way at all you should know that you're supporting far left lunatics too. What's the difference here?

Attached: 1542400625746.png (160x150, 36K)

and that's a good thing

Attached: stronger.jpg (794x638, 159K)

HE

>Tell it straight
No, dude, you are making retarded logical leaps all over the place

Nazism isn't about hating other races, brainlet.

>Hate everyone that isn't you
>Somehow that's all over the place
Hmm.

Honestly, you're just not making sense in this whole conversation. I could respond to every tangent you bring up but why bother since you're going to go off in another direction the next post anyway.

Correct.
A nazi is a german soldier from WWII
A nationalist =/= nazi
No, you're just a retard.

Driving a car doesn't make me a german racer.

Being a nationalist doesn't make a person a nazi (WWII german soldier)

People that are racist are normal.

A black girl would pick a black doll because she finds it more natural, and a white girl would pick the white doll.
HOLY SHIEEET THEY ARE RACIST NAZI RIGHT-WING THOTS, AND NOT INNOCENT GIRLS JUST PLAYING WITH DOLLS!"#!"#!"½!#"½¤!"#¤!!W#¤#"!you'reafag½!#"#!%#"Q½½!"!!"

Benis

Attached: Poo.png (244x191, 22K)

>Doesn't know how to reply
>Tries to take the moral high ground
>Takes his ball and goes home
Classic

Seriously drop the fucking politics for a moment.
What is going on with the OP, what's that?

Then I guess you have idealogies similar to nazis? Which is also pretty shit but you're really only different in name
I mean I guess the difference is the endgame, if the far left lunatics get their way (which I don't even think they will) it wouldn't even be that bad because they're not vying for anything extreme. Unless you're into conspiracy theories.
It's how the party got most of it's support though. That and fear.

He's out of goalposts to move so he made his own out of straws.
Now he's the traveling strawman goalposter.

>Then I guess you have idealogies similar to nazis?
I hope you're not being antisemetic right now.

>Driving a car doesn't make me a german racer.
>Being a nationalist doesn't make a person a nazi (WWII german soldier)
>People that are racist are normal.
But what on Earth does that have to do with changing your opinion because you hate Dobson?
>A black girl would pick a black doll because she finds it more natural, and a white girl would pick the white doll.
?????????????

>A nazi is a german soldier from WWII
This is also incredibly retarded btw

>Doesn't know how to reply
That's rich, you people haven't made a single reply that made sense yet.

But the KKK are way more focused than Trump supporters are are willing to go beyond as an organisation. It's comparing two completely different things because they might have some vague connection here and there.

Are you kidding me?

Go to bed, Tom.

Strong men makes hard times easy
Easy times makes strong men weak
weak men brings hard times
hard times (pre-WWII and current era) bring strong men (right-wing)

On the right spectrum you find "racist" people
and on the left spectrum you find cucks, trannies and other dis-functioning gender freaks, among those are söyboys and SJW that does everything in their power to force muslim people into wester society, muslim people are the least left-friendly bunch of rapists and murderers. But it's the right-wing people that are the real bad guys, huh?

I have never brought up a single opinion or comment related to Dobson, but you're right, he's a faggot, a fat bootlicking SJW.

>This is also incredibly retarded btw
Thanks for telling us that, we'll keep that in mind that we're dealing with someone retarded.

The left isn't evil like the right. They only want to lower white people's life quality. And they deserve it
>Anime reaction
of course

The idea is that the KKK are expressing explicitly what the other believes implicitly.

OTHER GAME

Why would you shit up the thread like this what the fuck is your problem.

>I have never brought up a single opinion or comment related to Dobson
Then you're in the wrong conversation.
>Thanks for telling us that, we'll keep that in mind that we're dealing with someone retarded.
This doesn't make sense either.

I think trump is doing a good job

It's a political derail thread
Honestly politics should be given the mlp treatment

except trump is a cuck that sucks arab dick for money while fondling jew balls
he's more of a classical liberal than most of the democrats, money is the only thing he thinks about

Because fuck you all. Swallow it or go to another thread. You don't need to be here

There was a thread with a ps4 and a mlp plushie that didn't make it past 33 posts. I agree, why is this shit allowed

Yea Forums - Video Games

>tfw I dobsonposted that contoversy.
It's just so easy to start shit here.

Attached: 573775838738.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

This thread doesn't need to be here

>Trump loves the jews
>trump is a nazi

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND.

/shit/ - I don't give

Mods must be complicit. Especially funny given the /pol/tard persecution complex about any moderation at all.

why does /pol/ exist, what does that board mean to you

Trump supporters are Zionists, not KKK or Nazis

pwned epic awesome style
Well yeah the KKK gets to be organized because nobody wants to join them anymore because they're a joke at this point. They don't have a fuckload of people to manage.
Being a trump supporter though? That doesn't have nearly the same negative stigma. Maybe one day it will.
>Easy times makes strong men weak
This is so true but you don't realize that it completely works against what you're saying. You're not the strong man here, you're the weak one. WWII was about fighting your idealogy and it's been too long since it's been challenged.

This site doesn't need to be here.
It's funny.

why post here when /pol/ is waiting there right for you?

>hard times (pre-WWII and current era) bring strong men (right-wing)
loool

You're the hard times.

What's the fun in that? It's always a shitstorm there. I want other boards to suffer too.

Attached: e5fba0c4a2b2ca0a5269887ed201cdb3.png (301x373, 150K)

Best girl.

Attached: image0-42.jpg (850x995, 131K)

post face

based sadistic user spreading the pain and suffering.

I didn't say he's a nazi, did I?

That's great. So did furries and the mlp fandom. Keep posting. I hope some mod gets the balls to just start banning this shit on sight

If /pol/ threads should be illegal, then so should be Pokémon threads, Touhou threads and Animal threads.
You wouldn't like that, would you?

Attached: 77033d23c66d2612f66d14dc089cfe01.jpg (600x650, 114K)

>literally called all trump supporters nazis
>but trump himself isn't a nazi

???????

>things I didn't do
learn to read my post, fag

Why does a hat that says "Make America great again" mean "racist"?
I'd wear it, if I were American. There's nothing wrong with national pride.
We probably disagree on the number of people who wear that hat because "racism" and the number of people who wear the hat because they love their country.

No one said that actually

I too am a moron who's lived under a rock for three years and has no grasp of context. What's up bro

>every poster on Yea Forums is the same person, when two different people have different opinions they're both actually one person contradicting themselves
is this your actual line of thought? retard

I would.

/pol/ isn't video games
pokemon and touhou are video games

Is that the new memo you got yesterday?

>Pokémon has containment board
>Touhou has containment board
>Animals aren't video games

Touhou and Pokemon are video games, Touhou and Pokemon fan art dump threads aren't.
Pokemon wasn't contained for no reason.

Is your context fake stories made up by gay black actors for oppression points?

See? No understanding of context whatsoever! Just bring up random shit out of nowhere, that makes sense!

>There aren't politics in video games

Attached: 1539578860082.jpg (255x247, 16K)

They're still video games. /pol/ shit isn't.
There's no rule stating you can't talk about pokemon and touhou on Yea Forums, just like how there's no rule stating you can't talk about old games on Yea Forums because /vr/ exists. Fuck off.

basado dobson

Why can't we talk about politics surrounding video games, then?

>random shit
k you fucking tard. I'm not the same person you were talking to anyway

This is an anonymous image board and nobody knows who's post is who's. Use your brains dummies.
The problem isn't the literal message of "make america a better place", the problem is the people who are trying to make it "great" and what they think "great" entails.
Usually it's people who hold extreme points of view but are too chicken shit to actually fall into the camps they belong aka nazis, KKK, alt-right. Then they hide behind moderates or the less extreme right wing so they don't look bad.

He's not wrong. Look at /pol/.

Yeah, why can't we go on Yea Forums and talk about western action movies, they surround anime after all.

Then what the fuck are you even doing?

A pro CS player recently died in the NZ attacks and one of the creators of Dwarf Fortress can't afford expensive medication for their illness.
video games are politics

Reveling in the magic of anonymity and poking a retard with a stick so he dances for my amusement

@454999338
No (you) for you user

>Le ebig puppet master!
You're just spouting retarded non sequiturs and acting smug about it but okay

If the western movie is based on the anime, Like Ghost in the Shell, I don't see the problem.

you're still replying you mental midget

>deep lore thread headed by mario sprites
>maga and kkk times bois
Are you just gonna ignore that?

So are you.

A lot of pol is just being ironic. they wouldn't hurt a fly.

Fuck that gay shit dude, I wanna talk about Indiana Jones and Die Hard. What is the difference between that and whats going on in this shit thread?

This thread is shit, back on topic

Attached: Shadow_People_close_up.jpg (320x228, 7K)

/pol/ is a board of peace

At some point you have to realize the irony is supporting stupid ass people who don't understand the irony and think they're being supported. It's no better than being non-ironic at this point.
Look at all the memes used in the NZ attack. That was not ironic.

Wow, user. That's totally the same case! Wow. You are so fucking badass and reasonable

It would be completely ignored had not been for that post.

No counter argument, k

Tell me the difference between shitting up a videogame thread with /pol/ and shitting up Yea Forums with western films.

Sorry but that's what happens when you make a shitty thread and then someone incites discussion with an image that engages more people

>Because it's associated with terrible political ideaologies that are being used to recruit young and impressionable men into being manipulated by people much smarter than they.
You mean social justice?

Attached: 1409055218250.jpg (1281x744, 701K)

So you're just fine with threads getting derailed to the point where they have nothing to do with the board they're associated with? Why don't you just use Yea Forums?

Are you saying that the only kinds of people that wear maga hats espouse extreme points of view?

/pol/ ones are funny

No counterargument, that's 2 for 2 dude

Where's the videogames guys?

Lol I bet he's seen plenty maga hats and kept his fat ass mouth shut

That's the nature of Yea Forums as a whole, not every thread can stay on topic or follow the rules. It's like pissing in a river and the thread will die in a few hours anyway.
I haven't been able to say tl;dr in awhile but here you go
you can reread what I wrote because it's the opposite of that

Their mindset is what got Jews funneled into death camps. They're too retarded to argue with, don't bother.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHbIMPq00PA

>L-lefties aren't extreme

I didn't understand what you said, that's why I asked. I do now though I guess

works fine on my firefox

Attached: Firefox.png (468x380, 7K)

yes, basically every browser does its own shit with CSS and HTML code

>wagie just wants to run his store
>retard comes in
>dude can you leave
>im gonna record lol
>dude can you leave
>no lol