Thoughts on DR3?

Thoughts on DR3?

Attached: DeadRising3.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Not as good as 1 or 2, but still good.

Not as bad as 4, but still bad.

It's not a complete insult to the franchise like DR4 was, but it's a painfully mediocre game

Isn't Isabella a villain for some reason now?

>time limit is fucking dlc

Attached: 1539455412977.png (649x536, 447K)

so is chuck (but for good reasons).

This

You're thinking of DR4.

DR3 just had a timer that was lenient to the point where you could finish every quest and sidequest with days left on the clock.

Better than 4.

>tfw bought this for my xbone
>tfw Dying Light was still capturing my interest at the time
>tfw bought RE2 remake as well, early last month
>tfw STILL havent played anymore than roughly 20 mins or so of DR3

should i even bother at this point?

hell, i just started replaying RE2 again, doing Claire A - Leon B this time.

i swear i dont think im gonna get around to playing more DR3

is it in 60 fps on pc?

Mediocre.

60fps is broken.

3 also had a nightmare mode where it's much faster but it's super obvious it was implemented last minute.

better than 2 and 4, doesn't come NEAR 1

Why is 2 so good and 3/4 so bad? Capcom Vancouver developed all of the sequels yet the only one that has a similar tone to 1 is 2.

It’s pretty fun but a big downgrade from 1-2. They casualized it to get the normies but nobody cared. Also runs and looks like complete shit on the One.

Is the pc version good if I can stand the 30 FPS?

IIRC 2 and Off the Record were heavily supervised by the original development team, or at least the most important people from that team.

When 3 came out, CV had full reign, and the massive drop in quality reflected that. Although it still had semblance of what made 1/2/OTR good, I don't know what the fuck happened with 4.

4 was all new project leads and likely shat out in a year.

Off the Record and the DLCs weren't supervised by Inafune and his team, only DR2. And it shows.

It's good. Those who say its bad probably never fucking played it since it was an xbox exclusive for like 3 years

I played it on PC and it was terrible.

Boomer Chuck is pretty good.

Attached: chuck-greene-jacket.jpg (800x980, 93K)

Off the records was kino tho.
Was case zero surpervised by Inafune? most people forget about it since it was a standalone and xbox exclusive.

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

DR1 was a 360 exclusive for 10 years and it's universally loved. What a shit excuse.

Case Zero too, yes. I forgot about that.

>what if we gave the license of this japanese franchise to canadian mobile devs
and DR3 (and later DR4) is what happened

Conveniently leaving out DR2 I see. :^)

Yes he left out the one that still had Jap involvement.

When it came out it ran like crap and was grayscale but I modded it and enjoyed it well enough. It wasn't 60fps but 30 was fine.

I don't remember why but I liked it more than 2 and I never could get into 1 enough to finish it. Somehow 3 > 2 > 1 for me which is probably the hottest take on this series.

Attached: deadrising3.exe_DX11_20140906_071324.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

because it was supervised by the japs
blue castle only developed it