11 years later

>11 years later
>Still no sequel
>Never ported to other systems

It's dead, Jim.

Attached: Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom.jpg (1769x2500, 836K)

The contract between Tatsunoko and Capcom was made short as fuck, only two or three years. I feel like Capcom would rerelease it they could, it would be easy money, but they legally can't and I imagine getting another contract with Tatsunoko isn't worth the hassle.

It was ded the day it released

/Thread

The only crossover I ever wanted since I was a kid back in the 90s was SF vs MK, and the fuckers have yet to make it.

Fuck Capcom.

Attached: Eva green.png (550x381, 205K)

You're a fucking retard.

It was stupid of Capcom to reveal Marvel 3 as soon as TvC got that overseas release.

Who the fuck even asked for this?
Its like the Tekken one, who the fuck thought that was a good idea when the 2D and 3D FGCs don't overlap.

I miss this game.

My favorite Vs game.

Feels great knowing it will never happen

Who /yatterman1/ here?

Yatterman-1 AND -2 here.

first fighting game to implement the rage quit system where you can't play for a certain amount of time

Nobody, which is probably why it turned out as amazing as it did. It was a passion project brought to life that was the fruit of someone's imagination, as opposed to being created to appeal to a certain demographic.

They messed up with not including Samurai Pizza Cats and Speed Racer in the roster, might've actually caught some interest from parts of the western audience that way.

I just want a good Tekkaman Blade game to be honest.

if you knew even half the licensing deals capcom had to sort out then you'd understand that after UAS it's not worth the trouble.
We lost a character in all regions going from cross generation of heroes to ultimate all stars due to idiocy of Tatsunoko signing a deal with one of the greediest jews in the US and the people of tatsunoko never looked at the contracts.

>friend thinks he's hot shit because he trolls scrubs with the huge characters and abuses their super armor
>pick Karas, he laughs at me because i'm using this little ninja fucker versus his stupid giant golden zippo lighter
>Karas chain ignores super armor, hook him all game and pull him into simple combos until win
>everyone sees the strat, he quits the game because he refuses to learn actual characters

Attached: 127164368459.jpg (500x500, 133K)

Sad. Should be on Switch.

Attached: PLAY THE GAME.gif (360x240, 1.46M)

I forgot for the longest time Speed Racer was Tatsunoko
Also what could've been, still glad Wright was in Marvel 3, though
Now he just needs to be in Smash

Attached: 1260013-tvc.jpg (1600x1200, 301K)

I wish Nero was in the game. He would've fit right in

giants were always the weakest in the game.
the fact tournaments wanted bans against them shows none of those fuckers actually played the game. it was made even worse when idiots thought marn had the best strat of dealing with giants with run away buster using zero when you can command throw pretty easy with alex or just run tekkaman and full screen wire grab their ass for free