Captain marvel

where the fuck is my captain marvel videogame?

imagine controlling her overpower ass in open world game like GTA HOLY SHIT I WANT IT!!

Attached: capm.png (513x1021, 500K)

all capeshit video games are bad, including that generic third person action spoderman game

ME TOO SENPAI! xD

Actually my FAVOURITE Marvel Hero!

It's coming mate. After she asseted her dominace over the Avengers first.

Attached: love_at_first_sight.png (960x1830, 1.26M)

fpbp

disney is retarded and already made a shitty low budget trash game to market their movies instead of making a high quality game that could have been huge

fuck off mouse shill

only if its an H-game

Attached: blilith.png (322x262, 177K)

She’s in both Ultimate Alliance games.

as someone who's had to deal with seven years of this shit character being forced into the spotlight harder than Roman Reigns, I'll take the mediocre critical response to her film as a small victory

Was her movie good?

I miss Marvel Heroes so fucking bad.

about the same as thor 1/2, hulk, iron man 2, ultron. technically sound and not offensive but nothing special.

No.

Attached: 1551916427864.gif (500x485, 283K)

Didn't they push her comics hard despite the fact that they sold like shit and she was panned as a character (even by modern comic standards)?

Attached: 1525233353289.png (312x288, 136K)

Play Lego Marvel 2

>captain marvel
but thats a woman

no

I mean this honestly. Brie Larson had no charm, sex appeal, or charisma. She was just plain bland and the rest of the movie was so safe I wanted to leave halfway through. Not even Samuel L. Jackson could carry that movie.

Yes, and there's no sign of that changing in sight.

No

Youll just make nude mods of her and defeat her purpose which is to be a role model for girls. She's not for your sick fetishes.

There is the square enix avengers project but who know what happened to that shit

It's a Marvel/10 movie.
Just as average as most of the MCU

It was flashy but really forgettable, like a lot of Marvel stand-alone films. Somehow it fucked up the character building and normal film progression.