Because we need more Goku

Because we need more Goku

Attached: IMG_20190318_163925.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNSzO5zZylQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0kz4Le49b0X
youtube.com/watch?v=N4BO4I5NozY
twitter.com/iden_taji/status/945253685621243904
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18385
sakugabooru.com/post/show/39293
sakugabooru.com/post/show/64177
youtube.com/watch?v=oYnvxL9wYgo
kanzenshuu.com/animation-styles/ide/
kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/freeza/
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1129
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=233#stafflist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

80% of the roster having a kameha beam wasn't enough, so they added another one. And if Base Goku's Genki dama wasn't enough then here's another one copy pasted super.

GT isn't even canon, right?

Couldn't even be fucking vanilla Dragonball goku it HAD to be GT so they can rip the assets to get him to do the spirit bomb so they don't have to do any actual work and instead drown in their own favoritism until it kills them.

Attached: 1531511679775.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>GT kid Goku
>Not DB kid Goku
>Another Goku at all
>Another Goku with spirit bomb

Attached: 1542604151855.jpg (750x747, 235K)

How are any of you surprised and or upset by the ‘more Goku’ franchise adding in yet another Goku?

I just want Janemba, man.

Attached: 1535308181637.jpg (424x505, 46K)

this, wasn't goku supposed to pass on the reigns of the series to gohan like Naruto did with his son but akira decided fuck that and said it's gonna be goku all the time forever? how the hell would anybody be surprised by more goku when this franchise only exists to suck goku's dick?

>they run out of Gokus
>they start adding Kakarot variations

Attached: 1523216467624.jpg (1280x918, 43K)

>GT kid Goku
>Not DB kid Goku
It's just going to be DB kid Goku with an SS4 install

>wanted Kid Goku since before the game came out
>finally get him
>Its fucking GT Kid Goku
I've been monkey's pawed hard. Only Roshi can save us now.

Attached: 1532629018993.jpg (742x689, 268K)

This Goku actually deserves to be in, though, unlike the blue-haired one.

How much money do you think Goku's jap VA makes per release given they voice most of the cast?

I'd say it's probably going to be SS3 install and a SS4 super but who knows, might end up being SS4 install with a Dragon Fist super. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what they do with this one since it looks to be a mix of 2 different Goku variations.

Attached: 1534355605268.gif (450x450, 1.23M)

The problem is that it's GT Goku, who is literally the same Z Goku, spamming energy balls left and right.
OGoku would have been kino, relying on actual martial art techniques, his staff and cloud.

There's never enough gokuu
I want DB kid goku and goku jr from end of GT as well
standalone goten and trunks when? kid goten is just a kid goku clone
also end of DB but still pre-Z goku
oh maybe one last as path to power goku being separate from either GT or DB kid

No.

neither is original broly or cooler

>Cooler
Soon
I hope

I was expecting UI Goku to make a pair with Jiren so I'm not a surprised by either Goku. What I am surprised about is why they would pick the version of Goku with no moves and then give him moves from a version of Goku with enough to make three characters instead of just making that Goku.

>next character: GT Goku Adult

Cry me a river fag, kid Goku is great.

Finally I can have my dream matchup
Base Goku
SS Goku
SSGSS Goku
Vs
Kid Goku
Goku Black
Gogeta

does he turn ssj4 at least? if not that's the most boring shit they could make

>uses ToP Goku's moves because he didn't have any in GT

Attached: 1526325866008.jpg (405x405, 22K)

We absolutely needed 3 Kamehameha beams on asist so people can spam full range projectiles at every conceivable moment during a match

only roshi or janemba can dry my tears

Attached: whyman.jpg (707x641, 39K)

>akira decided fuck that
Toriyama didn't decide that, his editors decided for him after japanese fans demanded more Goku
You can see Toriyamas intent because he killed off Goku at the start of the saiyan saga, had him out of commission for most of Namek, had him crippled with heart disease in the Android saga and later sacrificed himself and Gohan finishes Cell, and being either dead or on a time limit that means he can't fight for most of the Buu saga, all the while Toriyama tries to set up Gohan and later Goten and Trunks to take up the torch of defending earth

they won't use a character that can't quickly fly under their own power

>Could've added omega shenron or baby vegeta
>>>>>another goku instead

Attached: 1552830012751.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Then make him jump.

>tease a secret Level 3 Super for GT Kid Goku which can only be the OG Oozaru Punch, or the Dragon Fist, or... a SS4 install
>why would you tease a simple Super Attack?
>they are waiting to reveal it with the last character of the Season Pass
>the final Shodown of GT is Kid Goku/SS4 Goku vs O.Shenron
>only 6 characters in the season pass because GT Kid Goku and SS4 Goku are a two in one character
Yep, your last characters are GT Kid Goku(who can turn into SS4) and O.Shenron

Attached: 1548294753466.jpg (430x650, 65K)

Better than some literal-who
This is the issue with not having transformations in a DBZ fighting game

>Kid Goku

Yes. We need more DB characters.

>GT Kid Goku

WHY?!

Least it's Shota Goku.

>Better than some literal-who

Roshi and Radditz aren't in. I want those so bad.

do appease spics which are roughly 80% of the fanbase

I want Raditz so fucking much.

Attached: 1491146943110.gif (540x405, 3.49M)

>people don't understand that they are making all the possible Goku first because Nozawa can die at any time

Attached: 1544965100946.png (407x591, 305K)

They only want characters that can fly in-universe.
GT Kid Goku lets them also reference Path To Power Goku, which is readily apparent in the fact that he has the power pole.

Attached: path to power.jpg (713x395, 60K)

I sincerely hope that you are right in the long run.

>Wanting jobitz

DOUBLE SUNDAE

Imagine having your multi billion dollar franchise hinging on the death of a ancient old lady.
The moment she dies, db will die with her because of nipponese seiyuu autism.

What I'm excited for is the second row of assists they'll introduce when the next set of characters are released.

>tfw Goku's BROTHER was considered irredeemable trash and forgotten by the time Frieza's saga came along
Fuck you Toriyama I will never forgive you this

Nimbus

Yeah definitely, but I think they've managed to make the worst decisions on these DLC, so gt Goku seems like an okay choice in comparison

Just as canon as Super.

Correct, I want him in.

Attached: 15310520.png (720x540, 332K)

people still play blockstun fighterz?

A kid Goku that transforms into SSJ4 would also be faithful to the show and wasn't that a major selling point of FighterZ?

Goku : Xeno you mean.

Attached: D0P5JTQUwAEWdtb.jpg (735x1087, 86K)

Fuck Roshi, give me Jackie Chun.

He didn't job. He got beat fairly and squarely. "Jobbing" is when a character is beaten up just to show how strong another one is. Radditz was still much stronger than Picollo and Goku, but they used strategy and tactics to beat him.

>next character is actually kid goku from db
>see guys we heard you when you said kid goku
imagine the butthurt

Did they seriously bring back Freiza as a good guy instead of Gokus brother who also has his retard genes

Fucking retard unironically crying about literal non-pink while accepting actual pink. Seethe harder.

Frieza isn't a good guy

Even worse, Freiza's still a psycho bastard. Goku just lets him enslave words because reasons.

TardKu is an accessory to genocide.

What? Seriously? Ok I could get, and even appreciate, one single GT reference in the game. But of all the characters...Kid Goku. Jesus christ. And this probably means that the second unrevealed DLC character is another GT one, right? And then it's all over? No more DLC characters? They bring in pretty much every new Super character but no Kefla. Why though.

idk what you're talking about, Jiren/Videl has been their best release yet

>And this probably means that the second unrevealed DLC character is another GT one, right?
No

>But of all the characters...Kid Goku
Who else?

>average soldier in Freezas army has a power level of 1500
>Raditz is at 1200
Really shows how much the saiyan race depended on the oozaru transformation to be feared

I didn't say he jobbed though, I just want him in.
I wish he had more of a lasting impact on the series seeing as he's Gokus brother and all.

Attached: 15314266706667.gif (321x239, 1.43M)

>They bring in pretty much every new Super character but no Kefla.
the intro
every fused character in the game shows the fusion of the 2 character
they would literally need to model and animate 2 additional characters just for the shitty fusion
thats rather unproductive and that amount of time could be spend on actual characters

Frieza isn't good though, he still wants to get revenge on Goku and Vegeta.

Theres something I love in the new Broly movie, Freiza kills Paragus, Broly goes super saiyan, and Goku just teleports himself and Vegeta away and tells Freiza to have fun with Broly
Broly then proceeds to beat Freizas ass for at least an hour while Goku and Vegeta practice the fusion dance

T-t-this is still a good game! Hahaha! R-r-right reddit bros!

Attached: 1528181052790.png (403x387, 142K)

then why revive him? I dont want to watch Super

technically he never got any zenkai boosts to benefit from
on the otherhand, Toriyama just makes all this shit up as he goes and probably had to be reminded by Toei that he exists and to mention him in the Broly movie

Did they add Arale already?

The game is better than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNSzO5zZylQ

t. Saibaman

Videl sucks. As a character she's fine, but she's a human weakling.
If they're putting Super shit in, might as well put the female saiyans in. I don't know enough about Jiren to criticize him.

GT Kid Goku looks so bad and I can't quite put it into words why.

He was revived by Whis as a gift from Beerus after the ToP.

Yeah, she has a level 7,the poop stick, it's an instant KO

To help contest in the tournament of power. He's forced to work on their side but he never actually is on good terms with them

Too bad the commentary was ass at Final Round. The matches were hype though. Fucking Dogura stomping on SonicFox.

>Game gets worse when more dlc characters are added
Any other games that do this?

>in an alternate universe they made an original Dragon Ball fighting game filled with fun characters that all have unique novel fighting styles
>instead we got Z/GT/Super autism fuel with 5 of the same character with differently colored hair all firing the same energy beams because that's what 13 year old retards want
fuck this gay earth

I love that smug little shit

Attached: 49SnM1l.png (640x480, 468K)

>he doesnt have at least one of Yamcha, Krillin, or Tien on his team

Are the nips finally winning at this game now?

>admitting she's great in the game but getting hung up on some stupid shit instead
What a stupid opinion.

>No Roshi
>No Zarbon
>No Dabura
>No Bojack & Co
>No Janemba
>No Omega Shenron
>No Kefla
>No Toppo
>No Ribrianne

Attached: 1542698060326.jpg (480x480, 59K)

I run Yamchad/Doc/Tien

i want kefla and i want her NOW

Based rivals team

>classic DB Fighter
Fuuuuuuck I really want this now.
Post your alternate universe main

Attached: __lunch_dragon_ball_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_shamko__e9491babfe89803fba3c457d95d11d24.jpg (700x577, 125K)

>GT Goku acts more mature than DBS Goku

Attached: 3c2962260aa89a7814efebd979a7546a0cd91ce0_hq.gif (500x280, 148K)

Who unironically likes Ribrianne?

Why is SF playing Trunks?

>A spot from a more deserving character got stolen by Kid Goku cause he’s a 2-in-1.

I sincerely hope you aren’t right. That’s the worst possible timeline and literally nobody wanted kid gt Goku in the first place. If they chose to forego an actually good character because they put double the work into GT FUCKING GOKU that would be the gayest thing fucking ever.

>WAIT! I AM THE MIGHTY LORD FRIEZA!
It got a giggle out of me.

Attached: 1548940369148.jpg (714x402, 28K)

OG Dragonball >>> DBZ >>>>> shit >>>>> GT = Super

Attached: 1552555295216.png (1000x916, 23K)

Super Goku's a barely functioning retard
GT Goku's just the next step from Z Goku

Imagine being this afraid of forming your own opinion

The thing that kills me about this game is the lack of characters. There's so much potential in the series, between 4 shows and something like 30 movies and apecials, there's more than enough potential for a huge, varied roster. Yet, we keep getting gokus, gohans, vegitas and literally who gives a fuck characters instead.

Give me the giant evil robot from world's strongest, Garlic Jr, playable ginyu force members or even frickin android 20. STOP giving me Goku forms and versions.

Jesus.

I can agree with this

It's Path to Power Kid Goku + universe spirit bomb

vocaroo.com/i/s0kz4Le49b0X

Attached: Majin vegeta vs goku.webm (512x384, 2.77M)

>another goku
>not only that it's GT goku
>not even SS4 just the shitty kid one

Attached: 1547720033429.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

No.

nubroly becomes almost unrecognizable from the original broly shortly before the battle ends in the new movie. big, bulky, topless, no pupils.

can I have Majin Vegeta and SSBE Vegeta now

>No SS4 or SS4 install
>If SS4 is the hidden lvl 3, it will not be an install, but instead a shitty beam or punch cinematic where he quickly becomes SS4 and then reverts back

Attached: C0DBB68E-7D43-4F65-ABF5-18B6E94C5FA7.gif (500x278, 1.9M)

not true, Bulma's VA died and they just moved on with another one. In fact there are grandma Goku impersonators who sound pretty similar to the original.

I don't have the link but there's a popular group of japanese comedians dressed up as DB characters impersonating the voices perfectly and walking around the street doing skits with people. The guy (?) impersonating Goku is dressed up as grandma goku instead.

>SSBE Vegeta

Are you fucking serious man

>GT Goku's just the next step from Z Goku
A weak barely functional retard?
Sounds like a downgrade.

Here's your final dlc character bro.

Attached: android 21 heroes.jpg (1113x617, 249K)

What said

That was the definition of a lukewarm take.

Better than this mess of an amalgam character

>GT Kid Goku

I would literally rather have SS2 Goku or SSG Goku instead. Fuck.

for the 387598346794e879467496784678 time SS4 is coming as his own character. His install will be Ultra Full Power SS4.

They actually made him dumber in Super, I mean he doesn't even know what a kiss is. I'm pretty sure there's a scene in Z where the camera scrolls to Goku and Chichi's feet and implies they kissed, think it's right before they go fight Cell.

SSG Goku could make a good character given how many new moves he used in it between the ToP and Broly movies.

Attached: 1549779625903.png (768x1296, 1.27M)

>SS4 is coming as his own character
If he was they wouldn't have put in Kid GT Goku.

he's got some interesting moves that regular SSB doesn't have

>Kid Goku
>Not only that, it's GT Kid Goku
>NOT ONLY THAT; BUT IT'S THE INCARNATION OF A RETELLING OF DRAGON BALL WHERE THEY USED THE GT DESIGNS
>SO IT'S KID GOKU (GT - Path to Power)
I mean, I'm not angry, I really like GT Goku, but this was such a stretch.
I would've love to have Pan

chichi means piss in spanish haha

The sad part is that it doesn't have anything people liked about Kid Goku.

it means dad in japanese then

Krillin, Tien and Base Goku

AKA the boys

It also means tits in Mexico
No wonder they renamed her to "Milk" here

Vegeta (GT) with Shining Rage Attack please
youtube.com/watch?v=N4BO4I5NozY

I thought chichis were tits, how does a S make that much difference

>It also means tits in Mexico
Is it? Chichi means tits in japanese.

They should've went with Goku Jr
Now that was a good movie, too bad people were tired of Dragon Ball when that one was released.

It also means cunny.

chiches, plural, means tits. sounds close to chichi

Like what? His major move was a literal callback to his Final Flash vs Cell.

why.

When are they going to fix the shit netcode?

It's mouthbreather tier to think GT Goku is a singn that SS4 is NOT coming.

>chichi means piss in spanish
where? are you confusing it with pipi? or were you retarded and somehow pronounced pipi as chichi?

>where? are you confusing it with pipi? or were you retarded and somehow pronounced pipi as chichi?
One of my friends back in Venezuela used to say "chichí" for piss, and chuchú for poop when she was a little girl.
Like her, lots of other aquaintances claimed to have been told the same dicotomy when they were children

Ecuador.

>weak
>base Kid Goku is implied to be much stronger than Buu was
Granted compared to Super wanking Super Saiyan God's tier of power, he's a bit weak but he's definitely a step up from where he was at the end of the Buu Saga

Yes, but Bulma isn't as important as Goku in modern DB.
Losing that woman also means losing the entirety of the Son family because she voices all of them.

>base kid goku stronger than buu
Wouldn't that make fucking Raditz a literal god?

So what makes you think it is coming exactly?

god how i hate baby speak. your kids will grow up speaking like idiots if you baby speak them. those are their formative years when they learn the language, and they get spoken to like retards

>when you forgot Infinite World was a thing
>even Tenkaichi didn't include GT Vegeta for some reason

Chances are that hidden level 3 is ss4 related. If it is then its not going to be a separate character.

coating his hands in energy to attack Toppo, Final Explosion (shared with Majin Vegeta but he's not a character right now either...), you can give him a beam-immune move like Cooler based on his fight vs. Toppo, etc

he means base kid goku in GT

>your kids will grow up speaking like idiots if you baby speak them
Yeah, that's why we tell our kids to not speak like the retarded dubs we get from Mexico.
Fucking children literally speaking another fucking accent. Most get ridiculed and shamed

I must be forgetting when Godku tried to suicide bomb someone. Do remember Super Saiyan 4 Goku attempting it twice and failing the first time.

The fact that SS4 is far and away the most popular thing about GT and one of the most popular things in the entire franchise? They wouldn't waste him like this.

Not a chance. He goes up to SS3, and has the Golden Great Ape form. There are plenty of other avenues other than SS4. This is just the beginning of GT representation.

No. It’s base goku, krillin and yamchad.

>strategy and tactics to beat him
>GOKU HOLD HIM AND ILL SHOOT BOTH OF U
10/10 plan

But it also means all impersonators can voice them all, it's no difference. Bulma is also a very popular character and a lot of people grieved the death of her VA yet people moved on nonetheless. Actually grandma goku doesn't even need to die, she could just retire just like king kai's VA did halfway through DBS. Don't blow things out of proportion.

>not just ss4 goku
why

Im getting some monkey paw vibes from this
>old cunt finally dies
>has hundreds upon hundreds of hours of unused recorded audio lines to fill any random sagas and all games released until eternal oblivion

No they don’t. I have a little cousin who would refer to all his family members using baby speak. He’d call his auntie ‘yaya’ and shit like that, and everybody encouraged it. The moment he turned 4 he stopped using baby speak all on his own. You must have really stupid kids in spicland if using a little bit of baby speak will fuck their vocabulary up for life.

>Power pole
>Reverse Kamehameha
All he's missing is nimbus and dragon fist

I mean, relative to other db fights that is pretty tactical

gt goku used dragon fist twice he should have it
super 17 and ice shenron btw

How mad will you be if the last character is also Goku?

Attached: 1549127736899.jpg (1023x855, 115K)

>s-sheep!
lmao

>base Kid Goku is implied to be much stronger than Buu was
Did you even watch GT?
Him turning into a kid weakened him to the point where his body couldn't even maintain SS3 for as long as he did with Kid Buu.
Keep in mind that Gotenks, who is also a child, could do so just fine.

Oh and he couldn't use IT outside of SS4.

I bet it's this one.

Attached: 1550978047683.jpg (716x480, 46K)

That could actually be interesting now since Frieza is alive too.

OG Yamcha when?

Attached: file.png (500x557, 417K)

I'm counting on it.

Attached: 1523319363280.webm (940x529, 1.57M)

>but he's definitely a step up from where he was at the end of the Buu Saga
Nah. There's a reason why GT Goku always needed help, he even had his ass kicked by Great Ape Baby which makes no sense whatsoever.

>it's an australian discord episode

>There are plenty of other avenues other than SS4.
Not really. There's not much in GT that they could hold back as some kind of surprise.

>Power pole
>>Reverse Kamehameha
And the Janken fist
And Penetrate!
And his general attitude
And just about everything else.

You DB shitters deserve nothing less

You are talking about something else. I am talking about GT Goku. He has 3 SS forms and a great ape form. Don't know what you're on about "surprises".

A lot of people are already dropping out of the game.
The pro scene is losing interest in the game due to the dlc just being some kind of Goku or Vegeta.

If that happens you might not see anyone play the game anymore.
Most of the characters play exactly the same.

There are no holds barred, literally anyone you want from Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super can be in.
Who do you pick and what is their moveset?

Attached: 1541013734615.png (337x441, 86K)

What alternate costumes you lads want?

>Badman Vegeta
>Bandit Yamcha
>Naked Nappa
>Freeza Saga Krillin
>Saiyan Armor + Long Hair Trunks
>El Hermano

I meant as a character in the show, she's not a good fighter in the show, it's clear they just added her because there's almost no other women fighters in the franchise

Does this mean pan will be next?

>I am talking about GT Goku
Yes, GT Goku who has an unseen level 3. What else could it be if it's not SS4 related user?
Pay attention.

At least when Heroes adds a million Gokus they also add a ton of everyone else. Unless it's Tao or Raditz.

Attached: tao poo poo.jpg (1764x788, 953K)

GT may have been boring, but at least Goku wasn't as stupid as Super's

>This is just the beginning of GT representation.
There's literally only one character left.

Super 17 would beg to differ.

I play 18, A. Gohan, and Yamcha, thinking of dropping 18 since I'm not that good with her and bumping Gohan up to be my point character, who should I replace 18 with

>What else could it be if it's not SS4 related user?
Gee, it's not like I named the other forms he takes on or anything.

Why do you assume this is the last run of DLC characters? Did they say so?

Tell him to fuck off I'm not talking to that ugly bastard

>Did they say so?
Yes. They stated they wanted to focus more on balancing the game rather than adding more characters.
Its also why we only have six for this set.

i really want to buy this game but i know i wont bother to git gud and then it collects dust

>it's not like I named the other forms he takes on or anything.
We already know he goes SS3 and Great Ape isn't going to happen just like it didn't for Vegeta. They're also not something worth keeping hidden.

Again, pay attention.

Did they literally say "we are absolutely not going to ever add more DLC characters after this season"? There is no way this is the last of it, there are still plenty of obvious characters to add. Ones far more popular than DLC characters they've already added.

it's pretty easy to be alright at it, I tried it during the free weekend and already was able to do some minor stuff in it despite literally never playing fighting games

You need to pay attention to the popularity of SS4, and taking a look at Dokkan Battle will give you a good idea. No one wants him as an install. They want him right off the bat.

>You need to pay attention to the popularity of SS4
Hence why they're keeping it a surprise.

>put in "GT" content
>it's actually DB content with nothing uniquely GT at all

GT spics have been utterly, unfiguratively, legitimately, genuinely, literally, unironically blow the fuck out.

Imagine actually being a GTspic, sitting in your slum shanty shack in the El Pudro Grasso eating raw chicken that you fished out of the muddy river next to your shithole in the middle of Mazatlan, accessing the one Windows 95 community computer in the rec center where your sister was raped but it was legal because she's 12 and therefor over the age of consent. Imagine having never played FighterZ in your life because even your whole ghetto's combined annual income couldn't even buy the game let alone anything that could play it. Yet even though you never play it, your one wish in life that keeps you going through the days of working for rich American residents under the table as a servant is that one day you will see Super Saiyan 4 on your glass screened computer monitor in the Fighterz images that take you all day to download.

Imagine sitting there in your own feces, seeing your one hope in life shattered. All you have in life is your cousin who you fuck every other week (male cousin) and the Dragon Ball GT VHS tapes that were so cheap you could actually afford them for the town VCR. You take off your sombrero and you cry. You cry a true stream of tears down your cheeks until the dry dirt floor of your shack turns to mud. You will never have anything in your life, GTspics. GTbeaner. GTwetback. GTsanchez. GTgreaser. GTacosucker.

This will be the defining day of my life, when you all run into the filthy shit filled streets shouting, "Ay caramba!" Cry, GT is shit and so are you. DBChads forever

Attached: 1479341144103.jpg (271x271, 13K)

None really, I don't even care for the game anymore.

You can feel the desperation in this post but yes, they're going all in on balancing the game after this set of DLC.

You better hope a sequel is in the works.

Has it finally dawned on you idiots that this source material cannot sustain an interesting game? Both in terms of characters and what they can do. Wake me up when they do Shonen Jump FighterZ.

Does ssj4 Goku even have unique moves or is he just hairy Goku?

is this pasta?

More than recolor Goku at least.

You faggots better be there when a legit SS4 is revealed, and eat the crow. If I'm wrong I'll call myself out in return.

>Shonen Jump FighterZ.
Yeah man, can't wait to have Ninja Goku and Pirate Goku fight regular Goku and Ichigoku

>Has it finally dawned on you idiots that this source material cannot sustain an interesting game
Except there's characters they could've added who would have been more interesting than just goku #3458. see

If they cared about popularity GT Kid Goku wouldn't have happened to begin with because no one likes GT Kid Goku.

It is now

Oh, and a SS4 Gogeta is happening too

Pan when?

>won't even be voiced by Stephanie Nadolny for the dub
Just fucking forget it at that point

All jump collabs are shovelware fanservice-over-gameplay tier garbage.

>If I'm wrong I'll call myself out in return.
You won't, in fact you'll be there defending it like you are now.

not adding DB KID GOKU, and Roshi/Tao i really fucking want tao

Attached: soon.gif (320x240, 2.99M)

Jump Ultimate Stars you ignoramus

the red kamehameha and dragon fist, which is more than any other goku

Tao was literally the one character they said by name will not be in the game

i just hope he transforms golden frieza style that's be cool

>Has it finally dawned on you idiots that this source material cannot sustain an interesting game?
There are hundreds of DB characters they could have added without going into clones or resorting to amalgam characters like this.

>GT Kid Goku
>not Dragonball Kid Goku with that classic style, Nimbus dashes, powerpole, and Great ape shenanigans
>Not GT SSJ4 Goku with that fresh stylish design and potentially having a not traditional goku design in gameplay
>it's fucking Kid Goku from GT with fucking spirit bomb, a level 3 from a different Goku, and a few normals using powerpole

Why

Hell fucking yeah can't wait to see the king again

Attached: fa2d6c95de9eedca66de94d645e2c928.png (387x380, 108K)

It's not the source material, it's the fucking people making the game and most likely the people who own the source material bogging the roster down

It truly is mind boggling that they'd choose him over DB Kid Goku, I'll give you that. But they also did Saiyan Saga VeGoku after already having multiple of them.

Defending what? Neither of us can be proven right or wrong right now dumbo.

What about it? Don't tell me you think that one isn't fanservice over gameplay.

Attached: 8fc.png (924x844, 941K)

tbf Budokai Tenkaichi 3 did that and half the characters had shit like "full energy wave beam" as moves.

>which is more than any other goku
Less user, the word is less.
Even Super Goku managed to create more new moves or innovate on older ones.
Also Dragon Fist belongs to SS3 Goku.

You mean very canon?
Protip: you can’t just pout things you don’t like away from existence. The times it appeared to work were just your piece-of-shit parents.

thank you, i'll proceed to end my life now

i hope they take the hint from the modding scene and realize xeno goku would be better than gt goku, purely on looks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

It's Path To Power Goku with GT Goku's moveset. Path To Power Goku was stronger than his OG counterpart.

but they gave him regular db stuff like the extending pole.

>But they also did Saiyan Saga VeGoku after already having multiple of them.
No shit, people wanted him because he used a bunch of moves the other Vegeta don't have. Problem is they didn't use most of them.

Nakatsuru's design for GT Goku is close enough to DB without contrasting with Yamamuro's style. I hope we get Demon King Piccolo and Tambourine

Oh boy, rosterfags would blow up

Attached: 1528003106964.jpg (2477x1744, 651K)

>Even Super Goku managed to create more new moves or innovate on older ones
like what? he doesnt do anything different. only in broly did he show off a new move. everything else is standard goku

That's because Tenkaichi wasn't there to be accurate or follow the source material.

Hell no. He looks good but he is no way better than the original.

Ok, nice nonpost. Andd no, a lot of people thought it was ridiculous. Saiyan Saga Vegeta is interesting, not Goku.

He flat out says Rildo is stronger than Buu, user
His body may be shit that can't handle transforming into an SSj3 that's far stronger than it was in Z but he's definitely not weaker than Z Goku.
I can't think of good reason for no IT outside of them not wanting him to have it during the whole space adventure shit.

>How come you're recording my lines first?

Is the best goku in the game?
Long hair goku

Is there a translation of the full scan yet?

>no way better than the original
the original is clown vomit. his colors dont mix

Are we going to get Future Trunks in Armor?

how so? everyone who had moves, had em. the only non-accurate part would be the secret what-if story mode missions which were pretty cool.

Everyone's allowed an opinion

there already is tons of mods for that
just remove the sword attacks and its already in the game too

Fasha had no moves, the games invented one for her because it had good taste.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Yeah. As a level 3 super.

Attached: 1527127291084.jpg (1280x1570, 1.05M)

which is what I said.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku looks too much like a mega chad. He scares Japanese Beta Males.

>Has it finally dawned on you idiots that this source material cannot sustain an interesting game?
Dragon Ball hasn't even begun to tap into it's full potential. There are multiple ToP characters, Z characters and movie characters to choose from. And yes, even GT characters that aren't just Goku.

Majuu
Omega Shenron
Baby
Pan
Rildo
Jaco
Toppo
Cualifla
Kale
Kelfa
Ribrianne
Raditz
Zarbon
Janemba
Tapion
Bojack
Hachiyake

All these characters could have been chose.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

which is exactly why there is no way they are done with dlc. Maybe a break, ok. But there will be more.

Hi there.

Attached: YouWantWhatYouReallyReallyWant.jpg (810x456, 55K)

Toppo, Raditz, Zarbon, and Dodoria have better chances at getting into the roster.

Kale has no moves of her own and is just copying Broly

>ironic briannafag

>sssonic2

Attached: 1534421243634.jpg (1024x682, 138K)

Unironic

Attached: YouKnowYouWantIt.png (270x158, 31K)

>Caulifla
>Kale
No.

Janemba not being in is such a goddamn shame
He'd look absolutely glorious in FighterZ

maybe you just don't have self-awareness

>Zarbon, and Dodoria

Attached: 1413949746460.jpg (531x471, 52K)

More like ArcSys/Bamco doesn't have all the time and money in the world to dump every single fan favorite character in. But I think we could use some more Gokus though.

Attached: 1532516043102.jpg (1358x2048, 843K)

Here's who's really going to get into FighterZ: Ultra Instinct Goku for dramatic finish against Jiren, Raditz so they can do the dramatic finish where Piccolo uses the Special Beam Cannon, Kefla so she gets styled over by Goku in glorious FighterZ graphics.

I think Super is an abomination but they are much better choices than fucking Videl

Overused word but snowflakefags who go on about these totally irrelevant characters. They're fun for a couple plays and then the novelty wears off.

I am aware that I myself love Ribrianne.

Attached: YouKnowYouReallyReallyWantIt.png (579x476, 225K)

>but they are much better choices than fucking Videl

Attached: FC0E6D3A-3BAA-4B6B-80F9-752B4AC179A2-3922-000003DE2FC773A8.jpg (324x384, 15K)

I disagree but I'd really have preferred if Videl was dressed in her Saiyaman outfit

Desu I'd sooner like a first form Freeza with Zarbon and Dodoria assists than another fucking Goku

You can't even post a non ironic pic of her. You are an ironicanimefag in general I can tell

Videl is worthless and boring and weak

>they are much better choices than fucking Videl
kys please

Attached: 1546076936591.png (1467x1000, 1.94M)

Where the hell is Jaco?

Attached: Jaco's_special_power.png (533x836, 229K)

in your fridge, eating your dairy products

Sorry, it's just my choice in female character has nothing to do with my dick, not that videl does anything for it in the first place. Waifufagging is especially cancerous in DBZ since it has the lightest fucking fan service possible.

>it has the lightest fucking fan service possible.
You never watched DragonBall huh

Caulifla unironically has a less interesting moveset than Videl and Kale is literally just fem OG Broly

Nobody waifufags OG Bulma.

they can always add the jetpack.

If you're comparing it to just super then you have
>finger gun beam
>Soaring fist
>energy mines
>god bind
>destructo disc hexa blade
As either new moves or variations.

Z has several like the twin dragon shot, instant Kamehameha but mostly he learned new moves from people like Kaioken, the spirit bomb, It and so on

In DB Goku just had a mass of different moves because he never really stuck to a rigid style until later on, he would always make things up on the spot.

If you're being generous GT only has Dragon Fist and 10x Kamehameha but in reality the former came from the Wrath of the Dragon movie so its only one new move.
Its not surprising in all honesty though given GT's very limited animation.

or they could just make it easier to mod in alternate costumes

Videl is the exact kind of rushdown fighter with the attack animations I like so miss me with that waifushit. U6 saiyan girls would be bruisers and not my type.

>MUH WAIFU
please kys again if you can't appreciate a character who is a fucking cool ref to a great arc of Dragon Ball.

Attached: 1523858866870.jpg (433x650, 46K)

How can anyone not like Videl? she was pretty based and cool in the buu saga

you can't be serious.

yikes
yikes
yikes

I have to go train now wauifsharts

>Waifufagging is especially cancerous in DBZ since it has the lightest fucking fan service possible.
Wrongest fucking statement ever spouted on this website.

Attached: BmXLYbPCAAAztMR.jpg (598x373, 30K)

It's always supershit and late Z females. They used to but not for a long time, and I don't have a problem with it because she was written as waifubait and DB had a much different tone with sexuality.

Plenty of people waifu sluts.

Attached: 1539223961058.png (256x481, 187K)

>He flat out says Rildo is stronger than Buu
Which is the problem, Tori has stated in interviews that Buu's power can't be placed on a scale like that.

Attached: Tori_interview.jpg (985x1390, 428K)

I get it. DB/Bulma was a different animal, especially early Let's just ignore how toned down shit like this was from Z onward.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: Maron23.png (590x547, 256K)

>14 year old Bulma
Why was she such a slut

Bullshit, Bulma is one of the most popular characters, which includes porn. Where are you getting this nonsense made-up statements from? Also don't just pretend like DB doesn't count. Plus DBS was hardcore fanservice with her in that outfit, all the fucking threads about each episode had people drooling over the striped + bandana outfit that showed cleavage, and of course lots of porn came out of it.

Yes, I'm sure. Now post the 18 motorboat too. So predictable. There's a difference between cherry picked stuff and the major tone shift from early DB to everything else.

he propels himself with kamehamea like in his king piccolo fight or all the other times he did it

Where? Every fucking thread about DB on Yea Forums is full of the NuSaiyans, 18/videlfags, and Android 21.

Attached: EBEC1C7D-D95C-4689-9CF1-FCE84D007E06-577-000000E54A48537E_tmp.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

She was 16 at the start wasn't she?

user, those scenes happened almost as frequently in Z as they did in DB.

did krillin name his kid after her on purpose? who the fuck names their kid after their ex

Oh, and now this fucking midget green alien too. You'll fucking waifu anyfuckingthing. Ribrianne and Kale are proof.

That's Maron.
He

Does anyone even feel like dbfz is actually kinda shit? Even the balance patches i rarely saw much variety on team composition. It is always a mix of adult gohan, cell, android 16, bardock and kid buu. Everyone still playing already ahve every blockstring to a t and matches are so onesided that it is barely any fun. Everything else they add that is unique is just straight up useless or fucking annoying to deal with.

were they able to replace bulma's voice actor?

i already dont see many people in my region playing it. it is around 20 people that play the game usually at night.

Attached: 1542387133371.png (1516x4000, 3.47M)

Now I need to ask if YOU watched DB

Pixiv has more art of her than any other girl, which shows that it's not just "Z and onwards" stuff that people waifu about. Actually aren't you defeating your own claim by saying most people waifu Z+ characters? Since when are waifus restricted to fanservice? How shallow.

I want to fuck Ribrianne. I have a feeling she's pretty hot under that muumuu

Attached: 1548646826352.png (480x535, 437K)

Pixiv has a totall different base than Yea Forums, which is what I'm talking about. The rest of what you wrote is just ridiculous nonsense, don't even know how to respond to that.

Yeah. But I take it you spedread Z given there's quite a few women in lewd situations in both the manga and anime.

He has the Power Pole. It's DB Goku with shit borrowed from later in the series for convenience.

What part of "every DBS thread" did you not read? I mean she didn't wear this in literally every episode but yes pretty much anytime she was onscreen there would be people on the threads posting screenshots and waifuposting about her.

Attached: 5uVyN3K.png (180x308, 95K)

>Pixiv has a totall different base than Yea Forums, which is what I'm talking about
Nigger you said "nobody waifus OG Bulma", how exactly does that not count the fucking japs?

>MUH POWER POLE
You nigger don't know shit about DB if you think that a stick is everything that made Kid Goku what he was.

>Cheelai
>not patrician as fuck

Attached: FDF7C199-F424-4AA3-A183-9E6A6D64A522-2221-000002859E9CFFCC.gif (466x498, 2.84M)

One of these days this fan base is gonna have to stop revising history of DB/Z.

Because I was talking about Yea Forums. Just look at this thread and every other one.

So only during those episodes then? Yea, that came and went.

Anyway, who even fucking cares. My point is that waifushitters are a cancer and their cancer does not belong in threads about a franchise that keeps waifushit to a bare minimum OVERALL.

Nah man, 14, Goku was 12, and Yamcha was 16

Never said it did, but the power pole LITERALLY DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST ANYMORE BY THE TIME Z HAPPENS so it's clearly based on DB Kid Goku and not GT Kid Goku.

>My point is that waifushitters are a cancer
That's fair and agreeable

>U6 saiyan girls would be bruisers
This is a fighting game you retarded fag.

>One of these days this fan base is gonna have to stop revising history of DB/Z.
Says the person who thinks they toned it down. The sad part is that you're always alone in these threads.

>LITERALLY DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST ANYMORE
It's seen in some movies, and at points in Z you can see it still connecting Kami's Lookout and Korin's Tower

And it's stuck between Korin's Tower and Kami's Lookout for all eternity. It doesn't fucking exist.

>dbfags
>>it all went to shit when they killed the comedy and made it super seriouz and transformations
>>>wait ackshually they're the same

And I'm talking about what their attack animations would be like, dipshit.

It would literally be rushdown.

>so it's clearly based on DB Kid Goku and not GT Kid Goku.
Its both you retard which is the problem people have. Kid Goku and GT Goku are two entirely different characters in how they act and fight.
Throwing the power pole on to him doesn't make it kid Goku and giving him Super Saiyan and the Spirit Bomb doesn't make it GT Goku.
In other words, it's an absolute fucking mess.

Wow, it's like lewdness and comedy are two different things!

so what you're saying is you're a nigger and it's Goten doing a kid Goku cosplay

>Because I was talking about Yea Forums
Disregarding how you should've said that from the beginning, that's false too as shown by the existence of people drooling over here in every episode she was in.

Also that's a non-argument, people you saw? By that logic nobody waifus Misty from Pokemon because of all the people jacking off over the S/M girls. Of course the newer girls are gonna seem like they get more attention but it doesn't magically mean that Bulma, who's probably one of the first pieces of anime fanservice 90s kids saw, isn't a popular waifu. It's not just Pixiv itself, but the fact is people post said artwork here as well. Bulma also has 43k fucking results on the fireden archive which only goes back to 3 and a half years ago, you're telling me a large portion of those posts isn't about people talking about how hot she is or something?
>that keeps waifushit to a bare minimum OVERALL.
The problem is that you think waifu = fanservice scene. Guess what, pretty much ANY scene with Bulma can qualify as "waifushit", she's always acting cute even when angry, she's always wearing oufits that get tons of porn made out of.

It's more like it's disingenuous to act like DB which was a "dirty" show in the first half is comparable to Z which had some offhand moments but it wasn't an ever-present thing like it was in DB.

Taokaka, Makoto, and Jam are all considered rushdown types and I only like Jam and it has nothing to do with their appearance. If you don't get that, then there's no point in talking about this anymore.

What I'm saying is that GT Kid Goku is the state I left your mother last night.

>The problem is that you think waifu = fanservice scene. Guess what, pretty much ANY scene with Bulma can qualify as "waifushit", she's always acting cute even when angry, she's always wearing oufits that get tons of porn made out of.
That's in your own mind. This isn't Deadd or Alive or the various animes that exist to make your dick hard. Dragon Ball is not that kind of show. It doesn't pander to you.

And it also shows in the gacha games how little attention the female characters get. No more proof than that needed.

Worse is to think that waifuism only applies to the number of fanservice scenes. Look at Touhou, one of the tamest, least-sexual things Japan has ever made whose art looks like a 13 year old deviantart trying to draw anime, has more porn than anything else ever.

I ran this too but I wanted to win.

And again, that's on the people engaging in it. Dragon Ball is not pandering to that crowd, you force yourself into everything for anything with a vagina like I said was proven with Ribrianne/Kale/Cheelai.

Dead?

>That's in your own mind.
Oh yeah this doesn't pander to waifufags, noope. Or this for that matter, crazy.

What's with you? Why are you so desperate to pretend like waifuism has anything to do with the amount of fanservice something has? Why are you so desperate to pretend like Bulma doesn't have people lusting over her? I think you realized how much you fucked up and are just trying to save face by hanging onto these pathetic points as hard as you can, nobody can be this internally arrogant.

>And again, that's on the people engaging in it
And what the fuck does that matter? What the fuck are you even arguing about now, that people SHOULDN'T be allowed to lust over things that aren't 100% tits all the time because you say so? What the fuck.

Dude, you're confusing lewdness for comedy post timeskip DB certainly had those moments but it wasn't used as a joke and happened more casually like Bulma walking around in her underwear on the namekian spaceship.

I said from the beginning there are moments, but overall it does not pander. There is no inconsistency in what I'm saying. How many times can you talk about the green gear showing her tits and posting pics about it? If this was a constant thing I'd get it, but one fucking second and now you can't go one thread without slobbering over it every time. You don't see how that's pathetic?

You can lust over whatever you want, I'm just tired of every thread being filled with fags that just want to focus on something that is not relevant to the franchise, you do this with everything even when waifupandering isn't there. I don't care what makes your dick hard. You have so many other IPs so muh dick over that is more fitting than Dragon Ball. Shit, outside of Bulma even with these "moments" they are never even dressed sexy. They are designed modestly.

And it was still not at all comparable to DB which was constant rather than unexpected.

>constant rather than unexpected.
Unexpected? Yes
Constant? Not nearly as much as you think.

>I said from the beginning there are moments, but overall it does not pander.
What the fuck does "overall" mean? As if something has to be pandering 100% of the time for it count? Fuck off, by your logic most anime don't pander which is the wrongest thing you could say.
>If this was a constant thing I'd get it,
Disregarding how she is present in a lot of the movie showing her cleavage, the problem lies in you thinking that something only counts as pandering if it's there all the time. Sorry, but that's not how it works. Pandering doesn't mean "always".
> I'm just tired of every thread being filled with fags that just want to focus on something that is not relevant to the franchise
Aww, the poor baby can't handle people talking about things he doesn't like. Grow up already. DB panders and people will talk about that pandering. Nothing you say will change that fact regardless of your retarded definition of "it only counts if it's onscreen all the time!" (even though Bulma in that outfit has a long screen presence in her episodes).

Get that retarded definition about pandering that you just made up out of your head. You just admitted your bias, you're not arguing earnestly, you just hate these people and want to make up a morally righteous excuse to make your side seem in the right and the people who disagree with you in the wrong. Dishonest piece of shit.

If you don't want to git gud at all then fighting games are not for you, but if you're willing to git a little bit gud then DBFZ is probably the best choice. The fundamentals are very overseeable and there are plenty of mashers for you to beat up on.

A movie could have a 1 second scene of a girl showing off her tits and it'd still be considered pandering to the male gaze, dumbfuck.

>they won't use a character that can't quickly fly under their own power

Which is silly since DB's animators themselves didn't care about that.

If you watch Goku vs Tenshinhan in the 22nd Budokai you'll see him dodging and moving in the air at times without ever touching the ground. There's even an entire sequence where he exchanges and dodges fast paced blows against Tenshinhan somehow standing at the same level as Tenshinhan's head in spite of being much shorter.

He'd never need to "float" since there's no actual flight in FighterZ, just dash and double jumps.

Really, at this point, I'd guess it's some weird directive from Bandai keeping them from adding DB characters. There's no other reason for this Kid Goku GT with DB normals/specials to exist.

Attached: 1552933707022.jpg (2048x1729, 346K)

In DB? Bulma was designed to be appealing/sexualized constantly. I don't feel that at all with any other character once Z started.

I don't even understand your responses.

In the mind of waifufags yes, you'll go on about that endlessly.

I like how you ignored the rest of the post.

Because that point has already been addressed

>I don't even understand your responses.
Looks like you couldn't come up with a counter-argument, it's okay, just admit it.

>I'd guess it's some weird directive from Bandai keeping them from adding DB characters.
I think some guy just has a boner for GT. I mean, the fact that a lot of GT Goku appearances in games tend to use Kid as some kind of base or steals moves from him makes it seem a little suspicious.

Not necessarily. They also show every Saiyan transforming in their intro, but yet Broly starts transformed since his base model would need to be completely different.

Nope Bulma was 16 (keep in mind this is before the first Tenkaichi Budokai where Goku says he learned how to count and he found he's actually 12)

Attached: IMG_8163.jpg (750x1069, 244K)

to be fair... beams are basically the most common moves in the anime. if anything theyre underrepresented in the game lol

No, it's just some weird ass responses and I don't know how you came up with them. It's like you're arguing with someone else.

>In the mind of waifufags yes, you'll go on about that endlessly.
Hahaha holy shit this guy. Hey everyone, apparently all men in the world are waifufags. Because when producer goldstein demands for there to be a titty scene he obviously ISN'T pandering to men at all! He just did it because...no reason?

People ignore your posts because you just go over the same discussed points in every thread.

Most guys do not want to talk about what makes them horny 24/7. A random tit, unless it happens to be 10/10 is not going to be a big deal to most men. They won't go run to forums and search up threads about the movie and post it and slobber over it in every thread. How are you that horny all the time in adulthood?

No it wasn't, how can you address the points if you completely ignored them?
Could you please stop being so dishonest? I even quoted your points and addressed them. Explain to me how does the post not address them instead of a vague, cowardly response.
Except the one point he did address is the one we've been discussing all this time? If your bullshit was true (it isn't) why wouldn't he ignore the one point he addressed as well?

Attached: 1552878143766.jpg (597x185, 31K)

He means not canon at all.

Attached: 6A41C33F-60FF-4432-B43F-6902934031E3-976-00000124A766F8EB_tmp.jpg (572x303, 112K)

Nice goalpost-moving. This particular reply chain is about what constitutes the term "pandering", not what people do online. Who are you trying to fool? Stop dodging the point and admit that your definition of pandering is flawed and that it doesn't have to be constant to count as such.

I'm going to ignore a lot here again, but Bulma is a non-point because I said over and over that she was made as a sex object and to elicit a muh dick response. Her popularity has nothing to do with my main point. Which is, since Z, they have not waifupandered and kept fan service to a minimum with very modest female designs so it's obnoxious that it dominates threads about DBZ too.

>People actually thinking they're going to give him a SSJ4 install super.
That's like making two characters for the price of one in this case. It's not like Golden Frieza which is just a filter to put on the character. They'd have to make a whole new model, moveset, and animations for that when they could, much more easily, just make it like Bardock's level 3 where he changes and then does an animation before switching back.

Attached: 123474325245.jpg (355x258, 12K)

Pretty sure the implication was that he thinks GT is canon.

No one thinks that it's going to be an install, just SS4 related.
I mean, there's nothing else it can be. GT had fuck all in it.

>canon
>in a fighting game
Are you autistic?

>Her popularity has nothing to do with my main point.
You claimed nobody waifus OG Bulma, cut the bullcrap.
>Which is, since Z, they have not waifupandered and kept fan service to a minimum with very modest female designs so it's obnoxious that it dominates threads about DBZ too
And your point was that something only counts as pandering if it's doing it all the time. Guess what, Bulma wouldn't be as popular if the show didn't pander with her as much as it did, hence why the cleavage-showing outfit from DBS was drooled on so much. It's irrelevant what you think people should and shouldn't do to please your preferences, if people lust over something they will, and DB is easing people to make porn of these girls whether you acknowledge it or not.

wait so what is considered canon? Just DB and DBZ series? Are the movies, gt, and super all unique canons then?

Honestly it would be the only way to justify this fucking shit

Why did you quote if you aren't going to respond to it at all?

Who fucking knows at this point?
The DB canon has always been in a state of fucking debate

When's Base 21?

Attached: android.jpg (1197x1406, 190K)

Yeah there really isn't much they could give SSJ4 Goku in terms of a moveset. All he did was spam the fuck out of the Kamehameha.

I can see them doing a super where he goes SSJ4, does a dragon fist and finishes it off with a 10X Kamehameha. That would be pretty cool.

>You claimed nobody waifus OG Bulma, cut the bullcrap.
And they don't, not here. But it's still a non-point either way because it has zero to do with my argument. it's a sub-argument that doesn't matter.

And to the second point, again, that's on the people engaging in it. DB is not encouraging waifufaggotry, why won't they spam them in the gacha games? Waifu gachas are a glodmine of money.

DB, Z, Super and the nubroly movie are canon.
Everything else isn't.

People like to make it out as if it's some gargantuan task to follow but it really isn't.

>Anime based around transformation with multiple villains going through multiple forms.
>Not a single character in the game based solely upon install supers.
Wasted opportunity if you ask me.

Attached: maxresdefault_1.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>everyone asks for kid goku
>get gt kid goku
this is the ultimate monkey paw

Oh and when they do have banners they don't do great numbers, far less than most banners.

the original Dragon Ball manga (including the second part, Z)
Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, the Super manga, and DBS Broly

No, he means GT and Super are not canon, and if we are allowing shit like Super, then we should allow kino like GT.

Great ape baby was almost ssj4 tier how does that not make sense

Please Yea Forums, I don't ask for much. Just one more Gohan. Please

Attached: FUTURE GOHAN POTENTIAL MOVESET.png (2907x2456, 2.93M)

>And they don't, not here
Oh good, you admit that you ignored this post. Read it this time and address it instead of being a dishonest prick that just picks what he wants to address like a child.
>But it's still a non-point either way because it has zero to do with my argument. it's a sub-argument that doesn't matter.
Translation: You fucked up and don't want to admit it.
>And to the second point, again, that's on the people engaging in it
As opposed to what? Of course it's always going to be on the people engaging it. A show that's 100% fanservice could be completely ignored by people, like a ton of forgotten anime.
>DB is not encouraging waifufaggotry
They objectively are, or else what do you call these ? Just because the gacha doesn't have tits on your face doesn't magically mean these scenes don't count, jesus. You are so biased it's not even funny.

>quotes the post again without any response
So you admit your definition of pandering was flawed, thanks for conceding.

Well you can't have both sadly and GT confirmed non canon years ago when Tori referred to it as a what if.

Maybe it's disingenuous that you're trying to make the argument about Bulma, which I said, agaiiiin, she WAS waifubait. No, cleavage doesn't make her waifubait, they wrote her as an old hag who's past her prime.

>As opposed to what? Of course it's always going to be on the people engaging it. A show that's 100% fanservice could be completely ignored by people, like a ton of forgotten anime.
Based nonpoint galore poster

>They objectively are, or else what do you call these
Extremely fucking mild and RARE. Keyword for the zennieth time, "overall". These are cherrypicks.

>future Gohan
>not one armed
No thanks.

I'm sorry, here.

Attached: SSJ_Future_Gohan_(One_Arm).png (426x568, 141K)

>If this was a constant thing I'd get it, but one fucking second

The movie constantly showed off her ass and boobs user.

Chad

Attached: DSC08941.jpg (1024x1024, 227K)

I think it's more accurate that you were constantly staring at those places doublespaceanon

If I had to pick one, I'd rather have GT Goku over Base.

the world is not suns and rainbows like you think.
when the camera focus on the ass, or she toys with her breast, is because they want you to look.

>Maybe it's disingenuous that you're trying to make the argument about Bulma,
No, it's disingenuous that you're trying to pretend like your claim about Bulma doesn't matter, even though it's the first thing I even addressed, and trying desperately to shift the argument towards your "ugh waifufags are just ugh" point, wow, what a revelatory observation.
> No, cleavage doesn't make her waifubait
Now you're re-defining even more terms! Please tell me what was the point of her being in that outfit if not pandering?
>Extremely fucking mild and RARE. Keyword for the zennieth time, "overall". These are cherrypicks.
>extremely mild and rare
>Bulma has a lot of screentime in that outfit
>green girl is present for a lot of the movie showing off her cleavage
You dishonest prick. Also IT'S IRRELEVANT. How many times does it have to be said that "overall" here is not what this is about? What matters is that the showrunners did it anyway, and it's pandering, period. It doesn't matter if it's one second long, it's pandering, objectively. Stop thinking that your retarded made up definition holds any water when you yourself are dodging the points every time. You keep pretending like those scenes aren't pandering when they actually are, and when they're pointed out you just refuse to mention them and go back to your retarded made-up definition about what pandering means, cut that shit out already. Cherrypick is not valid in this situation because YOU'RE the only one talking about this "overall" bullshit.

Considering I don't find a green alien midget appealing in the first place, I didn't notice those supposed things you mention.

Kid Goku is the best version of Goku, but they really shouldn't have used the modern design and went with his old chubby rounded look, way cooler

Hitler

I'm not going to discuss what's canon or not because Toriyama has the final word on it. So I'm just going to say he has absolute shit taste like pretty much anyone who watches Super, and GT would make for a far better canon.

Considering that's what I grew up with, and I find Super to be a pathetic rehash that would make me embarassed to be caught watching, to me GT is more real than Super could ever hope to be. It very much is, to me, what actually happened.

This but unironically

hes got stuff like that ki pulse gohan does. he can kind of do ultra instinct, as demonstrated in the syn shenron fight. also in that fight was that big yellow planet buster he dropped on him. that downwards dragon fist. he has stuff they can use

Attached: 1549497415590.jpg (1200x701, 107K)

>I WANT KID GOKU IN DBFZ

Attached: monkeyspawHQ[1].jpg (1000x541, 119K)

this has been said at least 300 times already

How come Super seems more like fanfiction than GT?

> there are grandma Goku impersonators who sound pretty similar to the original.

SUCH AS...................

What if they can jump good?

How come Super seems more like Heroes than Z?

because it has frieza coming back and colour coded versions of super saiyan

He's a necessary evil.

Those guys are just brain damaged after playing too much of SFV, right?

Arale, Beezlebub and Neko Majin never :(

Its more profitable

Didn't ArcSys make a joke about no GT characters way before this

twitter.com/iden_taji/status/945253685621243904

Future Gohan has had a hard life, let the boy have his arm back.

Attached: badc155949fb075b2e9347c10c537c44.jpg (1200x803, 545K)

>Arcsys
It was just the american PR

Even worse

I've said time and time again to the shitters that posted it that they are just some college intern millennials and not the actual devs like they thought. I am still waiting for them to apologize for being so gullible. I bet the fag running the account is going to pretend like it never happened but people in the comments will post the screenshots.

What time is it?
GokuTime

Attached: image.jpg (770x559, 58K)

Would you be content if they had DB Goku as an alternate like Videl?

>DB Kid Goku turning into SS3 and doing a genkidama
Nop. Don't care.

he's probably going to have the red clothes as an alt color.

>"Pardon me, but it seems the combatants I have been sparing with appear to be tapping out. I would do the same Uforntuantly I am filled with rage, therefore I shall continue with you."

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-18-19h26m15s840.png (1280x720, 864K)

This is probably the last Goku, which is unfortunate because I REALLY wanted SSG Goku.

Attached: ccac17ed04ad1b90850412e5e25bff7c.jpg (1024x767, 188K)

>This is probably the last Goku
lol

Attached: 1545670056860.jpg (1200x1200, 335K)

Chances are they were forced to put in GT Goku by some bamco higher up.

How long till we complete the circle and add in time travel Goku? Apparently in terms of personality he's more stern and serious than main universe Goku.

Attached: Xeno_Goku_Anime_1.jpg (1280x1755, 171K)

>Apparently in terms of personality he's more stern and serious than main universe Goku
thats because hes some kind of alt gt universe goku. he was more serious and mature then

>hes got stuff like that ki pulse gohan does.
A kiai? Everyone can do that.
>he can kind of do ultra instinct, as demonstrated in the syn shenron fight.
No. That's not UI and there's no "kind of" about it because he even says he was simply sensing his energy.
>also in that fight was that big yellow planet buster he dropped on him.
Not even a thing. That was a very ordinary Ki blast.
>that downwards dragon fist.
That's only one move. The sad part is that it's not SS4 exclusive.
>he has stuff they can use
Sure. In the sense that "stuff" can also refer to one move.

Which is strange given GT Goku was far from serious and mature.

>Run out
No way buddy. We have several Gokus to pick from

Space Goku
Driving Test Goku
Dead Goku
SS3 Goku
SS4 Goku
Monkey Goku
DB Kid Goku
UI Goku
Teen Goku
Spanish Dub Goku
Blue Gi DB Goku
Ginyu Goku

You can make an entire roster with Goku himself

Gohan was a shit character. There's a reason people didn't like him.

nigga if finger beams and uppercuts count as new and unique moves for super, then those DEFINITELY count for gt. this is the fucking series where shooting off kamehamehas in different angles count as new and unique moves
>i dont care about any of that and am not part of the conversation and am judging you harshly because i hate gt as a whole
well fuck you too then

In all seriousness you can make a decent amount of completely unique Goku including Black. I mean there's
Kid Goku
Base
SS (transforming)
Black
UI

adult goku. when hes ss4 hes a hard bastard

One has to wonder, what if Dragon Ball stayed with Kid Goku? What if stuff like the later arcs were still with Kid Goku? How would that affect the marketability of the franchise?

I think I like him the most cause of that, wish he would use power pole with SSJ4

Jump
Nimbus
Power Pole
He has options

>then those DEFINITELY count for gt.
Yeah except none of those are new to Goku. Hell, except for the dragon fist he uses every single one in Fighterz on base Goku.
Look, I get you grew up with GT but you need to understand that there's very, very little material there. Why do you think GT Kid Goku uses shit from regular kid Goku?

>when hes ss4 hes a hard bastard
If by hard you mean stupid otherwise he got a lot more cocky which often led to getting his ass kicked.

You forgot his tail.

not true.
to add to this he was especially being a goof in the fight against omega shenron, lots of comedy there like when gogeta splits and vegeta gets angry at him.

(You)

Attached: 1469319954735-a.jpg (727x545, 93K)

I think it was originally intended to be canon with way Z ended and GT starts and then ends with goku finally dying for good in the end of GT and Dragon balls disappearing forever, really it should have been the end of the franchise there, I think the only real reason Toei won't come out and say it is canon is because of how poorly the show did in Japan and the US with with it's ratings.

Attached: lc3wjqvfiutz.gif (500x271, 1013K)

>I think it was originally intended to be canon
It wasn't, Tori wasn't on it and it pulled element and characters from non canon materials. If I remember right Cooler even makes a cameo.

I know who the last dlc character is

GT sucked but it had the best oozaru transformation scene. It was so thorough.

Attached: 15535a272cd3e12b764071e88a48f116279011e9_00.gif (320x240, 3.62M)

>Tori wasn't on it
Good.

Also daily reminder that GT/Path to power had some of the best animation of the entire franchise.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/18385

sakugabooru.com/post/show/39293

sakugabooru.com/post/show/64177

Based. Fuck the rest of the cast of DB. Goku is Dragon Ball. No one else matters, and you either have to accept it or leave the fan base.

Sure that is true, but again look at it from the way Z ended and then the how GT began and ended, again I honestly believe the low ratings and fan backlash scared the shit out of Toei from saying it was canon originally.

Attached: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (620x576, 23K)

>think the only real reason Toei won't come out and say it is canon
Toei doesn't decide what's canon you know, that's down to Toriyama.
Who always referred to GT as a gaiden story separate from the main continuity a.k.a. non canon.

Why do you think Toei can decide what's canon and what isn't?
If anything they're the last people who can.

I have a soft spot for GT, the Mexican dub at least, also Dan Dan is fucking amazing.

Mexican dub:
youtube.com/watch?v=oYnvxL9wYgo

Attached: 1448850275378.png (330x330, 76K)

You do understand toriyama originally wanted no more to do with Dragon ball Z after the frieza saga ended right? that was in fact supposed to be the end and instead he handed it off to other writers and continued working on the manga.

Very nice, Yamcha looking badass finally

It's there IP dipshit, if you're too stupid to understand they bought the publishing rights to the said IP then I don't know what to tell you kiddo.

Notice how none of these are from GT.
This is because, contrary to what this user says, GT has the worst animation in the series.

It'd affect it a lot??? A large part of the reason why GT failed is because all the viewers who effectively "grew up" with Goku were abandoned at the very moment they made him a child again. Not saying Goku is the most relatable character, but considering all the action and drama DBZ had, you just really can't get that same feeling while watching Kid Goku because Kid Goku's series was just too light-hearted for that stuff. It's like asking "would the marketability of the Harry Potter movies changed if Daniel Radcliffe never aged?" And the answer to that is "yes." People aged with the character. Making the character get younger permanently for any reason just says "hey, this is not for you older fans/people."

While you are correct in those not being from GT, they are in fact done by much of the same designers that worked on GT.

I feel like they wanted some GT representation and so they went with the most hamfisted way imagineable

>they are in fact done by much of the same designers that worked on GT.
False. They used Goku's GT design but aside from that the two teams were almost entireky different as it and GT were being made concurrently with it and Path to Power releasing/airing a month or so apart

>You do understand toriyama originally wanted no more to do with Dragon ball Z after the frieza saga ended right?
Wrong, this was a myth started

Goku is a special type of situation. Goku ages and his mentality stays child like. So let's not pretend Adult Goku was some mature character when he's obviously still naive as a little child.

This was debunked years ago, where do people even get this from? fucking sheesh.

Attached: 146757353.png (572x380, 356K)

>spics only care about voices and have no standards for anything else
What a surprise.

Wrong again jackass, I think you may want to look up the designers/animators like Takeo Ide.

kanzenshuu.com/animation-styles/ide/

>GT had some of the best animation of the entire franchise.
even the worst of super is way better than the worst of gt animation wise
But that's wrong

Huh, I didn't know it would still count down to autopost if you close the window.
Anyway, it's a myth started on a fansite years ago that was perpetuated by the words of editor Kazuhiko Torishima who said he thought it should have ended then. Tori has never gone on record to say that the series should have ended or he would have left with Frieza or Cell for that matter.

Again see

You don't really understand what "almost" means do you.

You do realise that link does nothing for your argument right?
You're basically trying to get us to piece your argument together because you don't know your point.

Trunks and Videl Synergy that's why

kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/freeza/
>perhaps most damning to this entire argument is a quote from Toriyama in the Jump Gold Selection: Dragon Ball Z Anime Special II “mook” (essentially a magazine-style guide book). Released in June 1991, the book details on-going events in the animated series, which was just about to hit the point that Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan. Over in the manga (which was not significantly far ahead of that!), the series was near the end of — but, importantly, not quite finished with — the Freeza arc; the book essentially released alongside Chapter 327. With that context in mind, in the book’s “Super Anime-jin” roundtable discussion, Toriyama notes:

>Still, though, it’s strange that, even after doing so much Dragon Ball, I don’t want to end it yet. Normally, I’m pretty fickle by nature.

Eat shit GTfag.

I never said people saw him as mature or that they even really relate to him, but the reality stands that people aged alongside him. Children who grew up with Vanilla DB were teens/young adults when Goku went through a time skip at the end of DB leading into DBZ. People never associate Young Goku with the melodrama that is DBZ. They associate him with the comedic, childish tone of regular Dragon Ball. Reverting Goku to a child signals to people, whether intentional or not, "this is going back to the comedic, childish nature of Dragon Ball." That's what turned people off about GT.

I do when I realized she was Super's version of the Para Para brothers

or android 21

>implying she isn't secretly training her successor like Lupin's actor did

Attached: Cvanon.jpg (525x576, 186K)

My point was that GT and Path to power had some of the best animation in the franchise, somebody then ran their mouth saying basically not same animators, which is factually wrong lol.

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1129

Attached: 81273891293192.png (513x185, 9K)

Pan doesn't do shit in GT she doesn't have a moveset

>finger beams (only time Goku uses this move)
>ki grab
>all the shit he did in the movie AND THE ANIME vs Beerus
at this point SSG Goku has more unique moves than SSB

they did justice tho, Videl is one of the best characters

fuck it just go with the kazunoko team: Gotenks, Gohan, Yamcha

If we're talking about non-canon stuff I just wish this motherfucker would show back up.

Attached: garlic_jr.png (1024x1107, 309K)

>My point was that GT and Path to power had some of the best animation in the franchise
Yeah. And your point falls apart when you realise GT cut as many corners as possible when it comes to animation making that statement false.
You can't just lump Path to Power and GT together as a package deal when they were two separate things made by different sets of people at a time. Which is a factual statement, especially since the two had completely different art and color designers
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=233#stafflist
If you look here you can see that Higashi Jun`ichi and Tsuji Tadanao don't appear at all in the credits of GT. Path to Power also had a lot more animators almost double that of GT.

Needless to say you should do your research before you post.

thankyou, Zarbon doesn't have a fucking moveset, Tapion doesn't have a moveset

They've made it clear they are designing the game around the source material

>455016413
But if you look at the page I linked a minute ago you'll find this list of designers/animators:

Akira Inagami
Koizumi Noboru
Miyahara Naoki

Tao can't do an omnidirectional superdash

Why are you going into every DBZ thread to post this? For a game you don't think is good, you sure do follow threads about it closely.
Fuck you, you're just as bad as the people who want more Gokus.

honestly my take is that GT was mostly bullshit so Rildo doesn't have shit on anybody

>tfw more faithful to Z goku

Also
>"If you look here you can see that Higashi Jun`ichi and Tsuji Tadanao don't appear at all in the credits of GT. Path to Power also had a lot more animators almost double that of GT. "
Do tell us more autism plus, it's almost as animated features use much larger teams of animators, but what I know? like you said "you should do your research before you post.".

user, path to power had almost DOUBLE the amount of animators of GT. Think about that for a moment.

See dipshit.

One hero and one villain/enemy from these DLC packs, you can almost bet it will be Omega Shenron.

>it's almost as animated features use much larger teams of animators,
You do realise that goes against your own point of both having the same animating team, correct?

she trained one like 20 years ago, that dude/girl is probably dead by now

I clicked this expecting boobs

No? Because I even said above that path to power had some of the same animators/designers from the GT team working on it.

Same way they feel abandoned that Goku turned into a kid again in Super, but personality-wise instead of physical.

fuck you Videl is pure

>GT had the same animators as PtP!
>more than half of them are gone for GT
>DUH IT'S A MOVIE
>of course they won't have the same team!
Just so you know this is the crux of your argument. You're trying to say you're right because you're wrong.

Were you dropped on the head as a child?

GTfags still exist?

The entirety of Yea Forums is going to call you a fag now.

Here it comes.

F U C K I N G F A G

>Kid GT Goku is way more mature than Super Goku
The twisted fucking world we live in.

Attached: 1548715834937.png (1150x1584, 2.31M)

>Because I even said above that path to power had some of the same animators/designers from the GT team working on it.
In response to an user who said that the teams were almost entirely different which is a true statement. Only a fraction of the Path to Power team was on GT.

It shouldn't be this hard for you to understand.

Are you blind? I'm pretty sure I stated above that path to power had some of the same animators/designers from the GT team, what I was calling you out on was that no shit sherlock, of course the size of the team who worked on PtP is going to be much larger on an animated feature.

bc the Maron stuff isn't canon it was filler in the show

Did I disagree? No, I was simply stating the that some of the team who worked on GT went on to work on path to power, so what did I state wrong there?

Is TGohan not an install?

>power pole teased for Broly movie
>no use
>power pole teased for Fighterz
>no use

>power pole teased for Broly movie
when?

>some
Big key word there retard.
SOME as in NOT ALL as in A SMALLER AMOUNT.

neither is fighterz

>Did I disagree?
Yes you did right here >which is factually wrong lol.

But you're probably going to go "lol not me".

initial artwork showing how Goku would look in the movie

Attached: ek15bu5goor01.jpg (913x1290, 198K)