ITT: character who doesn't deserve to be in Smash

> Shit fanbase
> Whole gimmick is to be cute
> Only became the Mascot because of shilling
> Doesn't even fight in the series she is from and is usually shy
> So half-assed that she doesn't even have a voice

Seriously, why is Isabelle in the game? Nobody fucking asked for her to be in the game

> b-but she's popular!
Fuck off that means nothing, otherwise we would have had characters like Ashley and Skull Kid too.

Attached: DuBDW4qVYAApJGA.png (602x1023, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy3s4Yaabfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She deserves to be on my dick given my taste for rich industrialist waifus she is the only exception.

Attached: dcht8jm-5c87dfe9-dea2-417e-9cdb-7109373d459c.png (741x654, 624K)

Ehh, really the only character I think doesn't deserve to be in Smash is Corrin, and maybe Roy.

This
Corrin is the worst character ever added in Smash

To be fair I dunno who the fuck Sakurai is making business acquaintanceship with at Nintendo but there is literally no reason why a sizeable chunk of the roster is literally all Swordsmen most of which coming from Fire Emblem and even then I don't care how much that Waifu Sim profited off in the west

Fuck it was already a controversial hot button issue when Wolf was added in Brawl because we didn't need 3 Starfox characters

Corrin, Chrom, Lucina, Roy, Dark Pit, Palutena, and Piranha Plant are the only big offenders.

Attached: 200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif (200x325, 23K)

It still boggles my mind the amount of swordsmen characters in this game like you could easily have a Smash x Soul Caliber crossover with all these Swordsmen characters and what's worse during the DLC suggestion threads of old Yea Forums was unironically asking for MORE SWORDSMEN CHARACTERS

Terminalmontage will never not be salty about this.

Are the rumors true that Piranha Plant is unironically high tier in usage despite being a meme character like Duck Hunt Dog

>(Nintendo character) does not deserve to be in (Nintendo crossover game)

Attached: brainlet.jpg (732x1000, 65K)

almost all of the FE reps dont really deserve their spot, also pretty much all echo fighters but since theyre echoes i can tolerate that.

Why are rosterfags such insufferable peaces of shit? Get over it dipshit, woop de fucking doo that a nintendo character got in before your shitty literal who meme character.

There are still better examples I mean fuck there are people still salty that Bayonetta got in but not Banjo

Diddy Kong is already in stupid

Captain Falcon
>He drives a car
None of his in-smash abilities are shown in his own game, they ham-fisted his moveset together because they needed a rep.

If I can get over him, you can get over isabelle.

Roy and Lucina need to go, though.

FE characters should have been limited down to 3: Marth, Ike, and Roy are all fine. Lucina is literally just Rule 63 Marth and I don't care what some waifu loving autist says they're the same character

>t.Smash 4 player still ass nerved that Bayonetta is now SSS tier now

He's just some salty K-Rool player since K-Rool is essentially a better substitute for Bowser and Wario

There is a reason why Falcon and Ganondorf literally have identical movesets except one is built to be heavy and the other is built to be ridiculously Sonic fast.

are the rumors true that Falcon is fucking awful in Ultimate?

>sakurai has literally never made a mistake his entire life

From a popularity/promotional standpoint he should have absolutely not been in over another echo like Shadow but by God am I glad he is.

Attached: 1534460754828.png (533x534, 262K)

Not really the question, but it baffles me that Olimar got in instead of Isaac. Golden Sun was much more popular than Pikmin and sold more.

>is from a popular franchise with few characters currently in the game
>is popular and distinct from other characters in the franchise
the reason that Ashley and Skull kid will never be playable fighters is because they don't have notoriety over equally notable characters. okay you put in Ashley but what about 5-Volt? what about Cricket or Mona? on the other hand notable characters in Animal Crossing besides the player are Tom Nook and Isabelle, of those two Isabelle plays a more active roll in the new games.

What constitutes a character “deserving” to be in Smash?

Remember he made Melee 8 months after the release of the original 64 version and he made that game not only on a deadline but he was also severely injured

and despite being an unbalanced mess people still think its the best version of Smash to exist and not even Ultimate has past the peak

It is weird how Sonic literally only has one representative in his franchise you'd think with baby Bowser being a character in the game and him having a moveset that rivals that of Eggman gameplay from SA2 they'd use Eggman.

Get fucked rosterfag, enjoy King K. Rool and Ridley.

>Falcon and Ganondorf
>Literally identical
I mean that's wrong, but I was talking about smash from the get-go, like back in 64. He's just a weird addition to the game as a whole, and the only reason he's accepted is because of grandfather status.

Falcon is still good in ulti, he's just outclassed by basically everybody else that fits his role. If you can keep your positioning well, he's definitely a good pick.

Not him, but Tom Nook has a bigger legacy, he should have got in. He's been around since the N64.

Miyamoto has a hard on for Pikmin its his favorite franchise.

>its another pedo waifu fag who makes that same thread every hour about his waifu not getting into Smash

You're worse then the fags who thought Shantae was gonna make it into Smash because they want to fuck her

Character that will sit on my dick. No I am not kidding this is how Yea Forums thinks were you not around for the Shantae spam during the Smash 4 days

I whole heartedly welcome K-Rool's reign to dominance Bayonetta faggots need to have the day of the rope come to them

Don't care, virgin.

Attached: 1551072234680.gif (360x360, 1.32M)

Are you fucking kidding me if you're gonna bash Falcon on that merit why the fuck were you not bashing Ness and Jigglypuff for being characters I don't care if Hal created the Earthbound series literally no one in the west bought Earthbound and it was a meme pushed by Chuggaaconroy that people in the west were pleading with Nintendo to release Mother 3 in its originally translated form

I WANT TO BANG THE ANIMAL CROSSING DOG SO GODDAMM BAD Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies. Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

Attached: super_smash_bros_ultimate_isabelle_render_by_leadingdemon0-dcms57c.png (853x936, 263K)

>is this character an obvious pick?
>is this character highly requested?
>would this character represent a new series?
>if not, is the series big enough to warrant another character?

What would his final smash even be?

This Isabelle is built for sexual.

Attached: yeet.png (545x654, 345K)

i agree but Tom Nook is too frequently depicted as low energy for me to imagine him fighting
reading comprehension

Attached: nook.jpg (1169x647, 88K)

Fuck off. I don't give a shit about animal crossing or isabelle but she's a lot of fun in smash

>Are the rumors true that Piranha Plant is unironically high tier in usage despite being a meme character like Duck Hunt Dog

Nah, not really. Pichu's the unironically high tier character

she's better than generic anime fighter #3-#47

> Doesn't even fight in the series she is from
Because Villager does? Fuck outta here.

The reason she doesn't have a voice is the same reason why Bowser and DK sound like assfarts.

This post hurts to read.

It would've been a crime not to pay homage to Rondo of Blood, the best game in the series, just because Simon was first.

Any sane person would've done the same.

I don't get being that mad at characters getting or not getting in. I mean, I can understand passive non-lasting frustration, but 3 months later and you're still mad? Seriously?

Heh...whatever, I can be mad too. Fuck Corrin. I'm not mad the character is in, but I fucking hate Corrin...and Lucina...and Chrom.
Come to think of it, every post Awakening character gets on my fucking nerves. Fucking waifufag pandering garbage and you just fucking KNOW when you're playing against some manchild waifunigger online. Everything about their playstyle screams "Hurr durr me and ma waifu are one slurp slurp slurp" and you can taste the fucking arrogance emanating from their "HU! HEH! HANH! nothun personnel OPPONENT sama. FATHER I WON" attitude.
And the fucking attrocious english dub that ponctuate the absolute faggotry coming from these gay ass characters. "HAR HAR ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!" What the fuck does that mean Chrom? It means fucking nothing Chrom! Stop trying so fucking hard to sound all mysterious and destiny driven you heroic piece of shit generic ass gaylord prince!
I used to love Fire Emblem and since Awakening and its transformation into a dating sim I can't fucking stand the mere existence of this series. It pushes every single wrong buttons inside of me. Waifufaggotry, generic power struggles, one-dimension characters that are picked from a list of stereotypes, generic mystic lolis, 2deep4u oracles and magic dragons that always act like they're so fucking special and spiritually woke or some shit Jesus I can't stand it.

I see Corrin, I destroy Corrin. I don't fucking care who you are, you get my nuts in your face for playing your waifu garbage.

Originally smash bros was going to be it's own series without nintendo characters, falcon's moveset is the remnants of the old character movesets used from the prototype of the game before it became smash and used nintendo characters.
I forget what the earlier build was going to be called though, dragon's fist? I think that was it.

Attached: oh lawd.jpg (443x596, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fy3s4Yaabfs

Attached: 1409978698114.gif (600x337, 1.69M)

Dragon King.