Apex Battle Pass

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1526696891266.png (1120x640, 1.38M)

The season pass was supposed to save Apex, bros, not deal the killing blow.
What the fuck .

Attached: 1541837301657.png (225x225, 82K)

Hope those aren't supposed to sell the pack, cuz they don't.

Threw a shit ton of cash on this piece of crap. I will never trust EA again.

>spending money on a free game
lmaoing at your life

>Threw a shit ton of cash on this piece of crap
u wot
>I will never trust EA again
Because of a shitty battle pass that you don't even need?

>no cute girls

fortnite rains supreme

Attached: fort2.webm (611x829, 1.96M)

I just really hate the word "Battle Pass".

SOULLESS

yummy
I see zoomers are in good hands

>that cameltoe

but Yea Forums told me fortnite was a kid's game

Respawn are hacks

Based

Attached: Tent.png (933x921, 1.52M)

imagine my shock that respawn fucked another game

I don't think you actually know what cameltoe means.

I have no hope for their Star Wars game.

>last level of the pass is a sink for fucking havoc
Realy? oof, yikes

Attached: 1545917630301.png (455x624, 297K)

>implying the havoc is bad

Its theyre first battle pass. No need to go too hard on them. Have you forgotten fortnite first battle pass?

these skins look like fucking dogshite, you cannot justify something so bad looking by saying it's their first battlepass

If you actually believe this you're dumb. Standards don't work like that. It's competing against Fortnite's current battle pass, not their first one.

>using hitscan weapons

Don't play Apex or any other BR shit, what's a battlepass do exactly? I know Fortnite has one too.

Apex isn't competing with 2017's fortnite

>OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
incel

Yeah Apex characters look retarded but for $20 they can look even more retarded

Pay to play a progression system.
You simply buy it, play the game, and you gain levels on it to gain cosmetic rewards. If you level it up enough you earn enough rewards to buy the next one, so a devoted player would only need to purchase one battle pass in the game's lifespan.

but it's only hitscan if you use the select fire mode with the mod and it's fucking trash anyway

why can't people just lurk anymore instead of regurgitating shit they see on other websites here

Attached: 1549863930685.png (1680x948, 1.14M)

You gotta give them time to focus on the next battle pass and updates. The game came out 1 month ago. Do you really think theyre going to put the whole team on making silly skins for the battlepass right when the game is released? You got to be dumb af if you think thats what the focus should be on. But now after they release this battle pass they can get feedback and improve upon in the next battle pass and they will have much more people working on it.

>Do you really think theyre going to put the whole team on making silly skins for the battlepass right when the game is released?
you are mentally handicapped lmao

So its pretty clear now that EA forced the devs to shit out Apex half baked in a attempt to mitigate the Anthem garbagefire

Did they fix the Chinese hackers?

Their first battle pass, wasn't actually a battle pass, more like a battle shop.
Second battle pass had the best skin in the game as the 100 tier skin if you were talking about that one.

You really dont know how video game development works. I should of realize I was talking to a dumbass after your first post

>Throwing cash at EA and expecting anything else
This was entirely your fault retard

this but unironically. Fornite's art direction is leagues above apex

Except that EA didnt force them anything.
This has been said by Respawn for a while and retards like you still think EA had control in the development

They should have been making most of the season pass, way before the game released to begin with.
This shit is a joke and it's suppose to carry Apex until June.

So is Octane out now or what

Both energy weapons are worthless

Its crazy how hilarious shit it is
>all those banner icons that will be worthless when you level up a bit more
>fucking Apex Packs, oh boy a legendary pack that gives me a gun like P2020 or Mozambique
>ugly weapon skins
>ugly character skins
>level not resetting so people at 100 can't get all the level up packs again
This shows how absolutely lucky they got with the launch, and how quickly the blundered the momentum. No executions, no crafting materials.

This is as bad as Blackout's first season was. Recolors, not much rewards, filler out the ass.

If you think EA doesn’t control the things like pricing, loot box drops or when Respawn are forced to push things to market then you are the retard.

The battle pass isnt the only update theyre going to have. Its just a battle pass, its not new weapons new mode new characters etc. Those updates happen whenever.

Triple take is kino
Also there are 3 energy weapon (Devotion is the other)

>There are still people in the Year of our Lord 2019 that give money to EA
what the FUCK is wrong with you?

Attached: Most+of+it+was+the+promises+made+prior+to+the+_924c77cea92671c9e1b7133f1f138809.png (735x589, 449K)

if I buy this shit can I make enough apex coins that I'll be able to get the next one for free

>Threw a shit ton of cash on this piece of crap.

Attached: why.gif (141x119, 391K)

triple take is alright but it needs to be stronger for a sniper

Respawn said it.
You either listen or fuck off as you dont have anything to prove your claims.
They added microtransactions because its a f2p like any other f2p.

We are getting one new weapon, the character, hitbox changes that won't be enough for Gibraltar, Caustic, and Pathfinder. Caustic trap buffs that won't be enough.

They came out of the gate with huge balance issues

This post is funny if you consider the game still crashes like every 2 hours for me.

post more fort girls

Im the same as the guy you responded too but i know im the retard

TT with choke is the strongest besides the gold one.

yes, but why would you?

>Respawn said it
>t. EA forced Respawn to say it

congrats on your Darwin test, what's next you're gonna put a fork on your toaster to fry the flue?