Is the age of 24 old?

I feel old as hell guys...

Attached: 1552202054064.png (312x312, 75K)

you have been a biological adult for three years. You are not old

>biological adult
burgerlands age limit on alcohol doesnt make you a "biological adult" lmao. people start aging after 25

No. You're a literal zoomer, and a child in my eyes.

t: 31yo millennial.

Attached: .png (1199x630, 1.19M)

I'm 22 and the only thing you got on me is 9 years of fucking shit up, nigger.

Imagine being an actual zoomer on this site LOL

That's just because you still haven't done the things that literal 16 years olds have already experienced

like what?

>tfw 24 as well and I realize a lot of the vidya girls are younger than me

Attached: 1517316174229.jpg (3840x1440, 438K)

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

Yea Forums is 16y old retard, most of the people here are 20+, i bet most of them are here way longer than you

>Using boomer/zoomer at all
You're 14.

33, soon 34. My gf is 25 skinny w a sweet ass and tight pussy, decent C cups, politically a hyper conservative that doesn't bat an eyelash when i make the occasional racist/sexist rant.

When i was 18 she was 10. Tbh shes marriage material and its gonna happen bros. Only problem is her shit taste in vidya and movies.

No. (You) are underaged/b&.

Look at this nerd

Based and muslimpilled

I'm 29 and have achieved nothing and people still say "you're so young, you've got so much time left" when I say that I want to kill myself because I'm a failure

How do you meet someone like that? I'm studying at uni and every girl I meet is a progressive nutcase

Im gonna guess - when discussion gets politically 'progressive', look at the ones who look like they want to say something but dont.

It's literally a forced wojak meme spread by 9gag-tier retards. No sane adult posts it.

Get a progressive qt and slowly change her over time via logic.

24 is when your body says "fuck it" and everything starts going to shit. enjoy your metabolism, sex drive, and hair while you still can.

Be warned, politically conservative girls are typically fucking retards. Like, the kind of girl that'll kill your dog if she thinks Jesus wants her to, and will take her parents' side over yours on absolutely anything.

>values parents opinions.
This is not a bad thing and the real answer to Find a girl at uni who has a high opinion of her parents. 95% chance she will be based, unless you are on the west coast.

Only if you have shit genes or smoke and drink a lot

This doesn't work. Lots of European girls loved their parents, but their parents were left wing EU zealots and their schools had also brainwashed them into being zealots

24 is old enough to drink and pay taxes. The fuck are you guys talking about?

>This is not a bad thing
I didn't say they value their parent's opinions. I said they will do whatever their parents say. If they say not to vaccinate your children, congrats, your kids get to catch every disease and get barred from school and lose out on education every time there's an outbreak. If they say to invest in a "sure thing", wave goodbye to all the money she pours into absolutely worthless stocks. If you've been dating ten years and they suspect you're not a real [insert Protestant denomination], she will break up with you the instant they say so. You're not getting into a relationship with a girl, you're getting into a relationship with a puppet whose strings are pulled by a couple of bitter, uninformed baby boomers. I am speaking from experience my man, it's not fucking worth it.

Attached: 1552686189562.jpg (640x360, 52K)