Is he, dare i say it, right?

is he, dare i say it, right?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (752x606, 115K)

Attached: 1552879550639.jpg (877x481, 64K)

I don't care about that but the unreal engine sucks for action games.
Floaty mouse feeling and has input lag. And even for single player everything looks like shiny or matte plastic (unlike the wet plastic of ue3)

Fuck this faggot and his love for chink cock

>"we are fighting for making big profits"
>bribes devs with literal 100% potential sales compensations
What did he mean by this?

Attached: confused looking anime girl with interrogation marks over her head.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>What did he mean by this?

It is a strategy so they get big profits. Often in business you have to put up money upfront before you make money back, something an anime nintendo casual like yourself wouldn't understand. Grow up kid this thread is for adults, not neo Yea Forums

like Winnie the Pooh

>we are fighting for making big cums

Attached: 2C8B0A2E10CE325E11C599C8E33353BA35FC85B6[1].jpg (268x268, 11K)

gog and steam will continue saving the games industry

>players have no choice but to use our platform
Or pirate out of spite.

thank you pirates for defending video games

holy projections

SEETHING Steamcel

>when the villain reveals himself at the beginning

Attached: 1552613656690.png (433x493, 106K)

Delete th

Store won't profit without products.
If the game is in multiple stores, most people will chose to buy it on Steam or GOG.
Devs have no reason not to release the game on Steam.
So Epic could either attract players by providing better service than Steam, or just bribe devs to release their games exclusively on their platform. Since they chose the second option, apparently they assumed that they will be able to gain enough traction before they run out of money for bribes.

But that always works

Friendly reminder that gamers deserve Epic Games Store and everything that is coming with it. They are all brain-dead shit eaters that are going to casually walk this entire hobby to the grave.

I hope you all suffer for perpetuating the hellscape known as the gaming industry and destroying my hobby.

Attached: 80907_550x250.jpg (550x250, 18K)

>no choice but use our platform
Following that logic, I would have a PlayStation or a Switch. I never cared about exclusives.

Ill still pirate it, im not a bitch

>We want the console crowd
They don't even innovate. Fucking even uPlay was at least an attempt to compete with Steam instead of buying their way to the top.

Attached: 897213.png (197x256, 7K)

Nah console shitters already managed that. Theyll probably all be hyped to buy the next consoles that will be "streaming only!!!" If anything PC players are the only ones fighting the already inevitable downfall while consoles have bent over for an eternal ass fucking since the 360, ps3 era.

Attached: tienanmen-massacre-gty-jpo-180531_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 105K)