Enjoying world of final fantasy?

enjoying world of final fantasy?

Attached: Reynn.(WOFF).full.2245025.jpg (700x1120, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIcXrAelgMc&t=362s
youtube.com/watch?v=RC4O7qLG7PI&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1uNrlNHJGEOczGLPmx0hT6&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=tC3J0882mkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p2R4vmCM8bE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vg-d1z4oS0&t=411s
youtube.com/watch?v=tsPnguilm1M&t=695s
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Factory Error
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just started it actually. Bought it months ago super cheap, then didnt play it until I saw the Maxima dlc was on sale. I'm getting a lot of Mirages, and can't decide which ones I should bench. Is it a good idea to make one stack magic, and one stack physical?

Also, when do I get to change the two main characters to different avatars?

that stupid gauntlet ruins an otherwise cute outfit.

HIPS WIDER THAN HER SHOULDERS

She needs it

I'm an idiot for not immediately knowing this was a animugrrl thread.

no because it crashes at random

First game I've beaten in a long time

Also Tama is based as fuck and a great pleb filter since only retard zoomers hate her

Attached: tama.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

since you effectively have 2 'party members' I find specialization isn't something thats easy to do. but the game isn't difficult enough to require any sort of minmaxing, so if you find something that feels right it will get you to where you need to go.

note that the boy is magically inclined and the girl is physically inclined

You have to start it that way or no one will come. You can't really change the two main characters though when you beat the game you can remove them from stacks

Best girl.

Attached: undeadprincess.jpg (1000x771, 71K)

>the boy is magically inclined and the girl is physically inclined
O-okay. I've been doing the opposite. Thanks for the heads up.

why did they draw an outline of her mound
this is some lewd shit

You can't swap your Lilstack and Bigstack in battle, can you? I don't see the point of switching.

her legs are so perfect i could go on for hours about her appealing they are

I liked it.
Hardly used in the game apart from combat and certain cutscenes.

Just use whatever you want, the game is a pushover

you can't do it in battle no. but its entirely possible to have 2 generalists and still do just fine. I find that speccing into Speed is more effective than any other stat.

Yes, her legs are perfect. I want her to sit on my lap while she mocks her brother

Thats how Nomura draws his female now. He did the character design for this game

Why is final fantasy 5 so forgotten? It has one of the best ost's in the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIcXrAelgMc&t=362s

it wasn't released in America mostly. Also, ff5 didn't put the SNES soundchip through its paces like FF6 did and doesn't have the sweeping grandeur of several of FF4's main themes

tried the demo
it's a fun game but completely ruined due to the literally whos protags
two fucking kids that transform between normal and chibi
if being bad protags weren't enough they add a worthless chibi transition
fuck this game and fuck square enix

Shit taste, but I respect it. It does include some of the more iconic characters from the franchise in it.

But it has some of the best somber songs. This entire soundtrack was supposed to be dream like in my eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=RC4O7qLG7PI&list=PL6akIKaXBeU1uNrlNHJGEOczGLPmx0hT6&index=5

Because it was japan-only for a while and the plot is pretty simplistic, which doesn't really appeal to people. I personally don't mind, I'll take a simple plot like 5's over a convoluted mess that constantly trips over itself like 8 any day.

>I'll take a simple plot like 5's over a convoluted mess that constantly trips over itself like 8 any day.
Or 3.

IX is the worst mainline game

>Also, when do I get to change the two main characters to different avatars
Once you start unlocking Champion Jewels. Also keep in mind that they can only change to a character of the same gender.

Not as tragic as IV or VI, not as cutting edge and bombastic as VI, not as traditional and story heavy as IV. Also not being released outside Japan when it came out.

Still the second best in the franchise behind VI, though. Best "job changing" game for sure. Gave us a lot of series staples, too.

>not II
>not VIII
>not XII
>not XIII
>not XI

Attached: 1544890789104.jpg (2289x2289, 249K)

can she take the mandingo?

It's not in Japan. The game is still highly respected there for its job system.

You mistyped VIII, or maybe XIII. IX is in the top 3 easy.

>we'll never get an mmo set in the FFTA universe

it hurts bros

Attached: 1517107844299.png (900x675, 1.52M)

3 had a story I couldn't name one thing that happened in that game. I just remember bashing my head against bosses

The world kinda collapsed at the end of the game.

Xande... had a hard life...

Is best boy in it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-14-03-34.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Unironically the best ff game besides tactics

Attached: 932.png (800x1172, 694K)

What game?

Were talking about World of Final Fantasy. Keep up, bro

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-01-35.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

It was kind of FF1, but more about the mechanics and less about the story.
Not that 1 had much of a story to begin with.

She is for bullying.

WoFF2 fucking when

Attached: b1b8170a4f75975eb886281b12d08128.png (1334x750, 573K)

In 30 years.

The screenshots of Steiner are not WoFF.

>soundtrack
>in my eyes

imagine seeying sound

Nah just his BFF

Attached: image00.jpg (1600x900, 141K)

>tfw this is official fan art

Attached: 1538910242951.png (321x322, 37K)

This is my boner fuel. Luckily I get to see it every night

Attached: 2019022195083859.jpg (1440x1080, 100K)

Cool bait

It's called synesthesia, user.

I hope you kissu that mole every day user

Probably Dissidia mobile going by the UI.

hows the game?
I've read it is way too easy, like kid games easy
ain't being a tryhard faggot, I'd gladly play some confy but maybe pants on head confy is too much

why is difficulty in a game so inherent to you? JRPGs were never famed for intricate difficulties.
faggot.

Attached: 1552886390975.png (540x522, 197K)

its a fanservice game. it has a barebones monster catching system and it has a wide variety of customization for battles. and I love having my chibi girl riding a behemoth with a chocobo on her head smacking things to death.

has many throwbacks and scenes with the dissidia crew that are all pretty close to character. my favorite was Yuna trying to convince a girl to not sacrifice herself for the good of her village

It is easy, but the comfy and fun kind of easy. Like playing a Kirby game.

>has many throwbacks and scenes with the dissidia crew that are all pretty close to character. my favorite was Yuna
My favorite scene so far in OO is Seifer cutting his bullshit out and trying to run off with Yuna after discovering a Summoner's job is just as shitty as a Sorcerress

>and can't decide which ones I should bench
Anything that's not 4+ evolutions (Which includes transmogs, so Death Searcher for example is fantastic due to all the other transmogs it can gain stats from) is generally not usable for the final boss or the postgame. The Ramuh/Shiva/Ifrit line is the best in the entire game FYI. Never use non-chibi form Reynn/Lann, having them as Ls means you lose out on a majority of the hard hitters which work best as Ls and they bring next to nothing to the table as Ls while Ms are usually inferior to them.
>Also, when do I get to change the two main characters to different avatars?
When you can start buying Champion Jewels (It's roughly when you learn how Champions are used). It's not worth it though, you lock yourself out of using Champion Medals even if only one person has one equipped and the only benefit is a special attack and a special stat buff, that's all. Champion Medals like Yuna, Shelke, Sora, Balthier, and Snow are far FAR better than Jewels.

Attached: Thanks for the backup.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I bet twins fuck every night. Game's pretty fun too.

It also has one of the weirdest endings I've seen in a Final Fantasy game.
Also, that mash up is perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=tC3J0882mkQ

I like it, it's cute. But I think some Indian music would fit better.

The main story is easy up until the final boss gauntlet if we're strictly talking story. Side content is either really easy or requires Gravity, Curaga, Cura, Syphon, and several good Mirages to survive their nonsense. The postgame dungeons are a ridiculous pain in the ass as well with there being random encounters with 5 enemies that break your stack in two to three hits, they have massive agility, they hit like trucks, and they get so many turns. The bosses at the end of the dungeons are even more ridiculous with how almost every attack they have is an AoE that hits for thousands and you can barely keep up the healing.

It's honestly better to just have a Black Chocochick and run from every single encounter in the postgame dungeons they're that ridiculous. Hell, even when everyone in my stack was level 99 with Gravity it took me like 10 minutes to kill the Adamantoise in the first postgame dungeon.

It’s not like you need to minmax all that hard when any boss fight can be cheesed with behemonster and revenge blast

Wait, the chili version mc's are the good ones? I just met the Girl that Forgot Her Name or whatever, and the only L I have so far is Right Claw. He seems like shit compared to my M's, Babyhemoth, Copper Golem, Goblin, etc.

Chibi*

I think you should be able to catch a full sized behemoth soon. There's also the ruby dragons when you meet Rikku that are pretty solid and have wide elemental coverage

Attached: a0Q6y9q_460s.jpg (460x472, 37K)

>Not 15

Attached: 1407570272836.png (145x222, 72K)

Reynn was a tsundere without any of the likability. Just an absolute cunt

Cant tell if penis. Opinion?

You could also just use Bahamut* and abuse Megaflare which is the highest damage attack in the game.

Ms don't have good unique abilities that make them worth using like Ls do so it's better for Reynn and Lann to take over being Ms while Mirages with multiple branches of evolutions take over the S and L spots because L mirages always have a bunch of unique all-target spells, buffs, high-tier buffs, they have damage boosters that are passive, etc while Ss usually have Gravity or something unique to them that can be helpful while also usually having multiple evolutions to boost their stats to high degrees. The best thing Ms have are usually just a special spell that can be given to either MC with a Mirajewel so it's not worth using Ms.
Babyhemoth is easy enough to level (He can become a Behemoth at 24 I think), you can get a Stone Golem (Might be Iron Golem) to Iron Giant at level 10 very early on (Also lets you get access to Smash which means you can own Zapt/Firit/Bablizz very early on), Ruby Dragon is very early on in the Dragon Tears, and if you get a Cactrot a Gigantrot has such ridiculous stats and evasion that it can carry you to the end of the game.

>JRPGs were never famed for intricate difficulties.

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_logo_-_JP.png (831x208, 120K)

Right Claw is pretty convenient if you’re trying to catch everything since it gets Subdue and No Escape

Another good capture mirage is the wind fairy you get near the start of the game, it gets a move called Tickle that does low damage but can easily topple stacks

Selphie is also amazing for Whirlwind since it's basically a heal + damage dealer but only for the person equipped with her (Health recovered is based on damage dealt). If you don't know Moogles give you Cure Mirajewels outside of Tama that can be a lifesaver, she saved me for ages until I found something that gave me a Cura Mirajewel.

Then you can pair either of them up with valefor for wind boost

Her entire skirt looks transparent.

Platinumed it a few weeks ago. Surprisingly amazing game. Highly recommend.

For party setups, just stick with one group that works most of the game imo. Seeker Drone and Red Dragon were the good ones I can remember. Once you get to post game you can grind from 1 to 70s or 80s in like an hour, that's more than enough for all the extra content, which you should just nuke with gravity, behemonster revenge claw, and mega flare.

World of Dragon Quest when?

The only good Final Fantasy in the last decade.

What is this, Maxima content? Evil AU Lann?

As a man with a thigh fetish, I find your low standards appalling

proportion wise they're above average size, kinda like dawn from pokemon. her real schtick is that she has factory error and wears a miniskirt

Loved it, hoping for a sequel. Ifreeta is cute, most of the females were, too, in a nice exotic way.

Secret ending. He has both gauntlets now.

Secret ending.
Once you beat all postgame dungeons including the secret boss, Enna Kros, The Immortal Dark Dragon, and did the new interventions with Serah, Cecil, and Zack a door will open up in the area with Tama and Seraphie. You fight mom and dad and then Brandelis but they have way higher stats now and hundreds of thousands of HP.

The game runs through like the normal ending but when it goes to the bit where Hauyn gets Mirages of Lann and Reynn from Enna Kros it instead shows her going to the Ultima Gate and a portal appears where Diabolos jumps through and goes to attack Hauyn but then his leg gets grabbed from beyond the portal. It then cuts to the other side of the portal with a lone Lann who is trying to find Reynn who is going to leap worlds to save her and sets up WoFF2.

Attached: WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY_20190302020036.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

opera omnia, the better dissidia game

*ruins your game*

Attached: revenge blasts u.webm (800x600, 2.68M)

Wow, I never tried that.

is it normal WoFF or Maxima only?

Only if you use it.

both. you can also cheese with tonberry

I'd say it's that "chewing on gum" smile she's sporting

You can get Behemaster in normal WoFF. It's the XL of Behemoth, you can get it at 43 I think? You can do the same thing more efficiently with Bahamut* where you attack yourself with one of the attacks that costs 9SP and then Mega Flare the boss when you're near death for anywhere from 60k to 100k depending on their defense. There's also a cheese where you have the baby Tonberry, Master Tonberry, and Tonberry King with everyone specced into Critical or Accuracy and do tens of thousands per hit of Knife. You can also cheese bosses with Death Searcher and Sand Worm since Sand Worm has Gravity Counter and Death Searcher has Gravity.

Is Sora in the PC version?

FF5 ost does remind me of never ending story.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2R4vmCM8bE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vg-d1z4oS0&t=411s
youtube.com/watch?v=tsPnguilm1M&t=695s

PS4 only and only if you got it within the week or two it was available. Does not come with Maxima.

I think I just ended up using Gravity to cheese postgame bosses, especially XG

>twin's room
>one bed

what did they mean by this

Attached: 5c8.png (446x900, 227K)

The demo has lightning as the first or second npc you talk to so shit anyway

I bought it on launch ages ago but never got around to playing it. When I get reminded of it's existence I really want to give it a go but I can't justify playing it without finishing the rest of the series. I've only have done 1-7 and 15

Attached: 1547772085270.jpg (960x741, 87K)

Lann probably sleeps on the sofa since it's themed after him and his clothes.

Attached: 1525593965550.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

How old is she supposed to be?

>but I can't justify playing it without finishing the rest of the series
You're overthinking it, it plays the FF characters like how Kingdom Hearts does them. It gives them their own unique story in the world that very loosely follows the games they're from. Zack knows Cloud but that's about it, Cloud wants to take down Sephiroth but that's as far as that goes, Squall is part of SeeD and knows Quistis but that's it, etc. Most of the references are in the Mirage Manual for people who get them.

More than that, user. Her cosplay makes me diamonds too
Opera Omnia. 200X better Disidia game than NT

Attached: 2019022195094548.jpg (1440x1080, 115K)

>Those hips

Attached: 4D03E5A7-975D-4C47-8D0E-581123B21AEE.jpg (922x1024, 136K)

MORE

Played the shit out of it when it came out. Bought the Maxima upgrade but haven't really played around with it since then. I keep getting distracted.

Beat the shit out of the post game with a retard team though. That was big fun and it's surprising that you didn't really have to be optimized for most of the fights if you knew what the fuck it was that you were doing. One of the better ATB in these games as well. My favorite was fucking up XG despite being at a level where my members could get one shot.

Damn fun game.

>she has factory error
What do this even mean?

Why? Looks pale and gross

Who's that?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Factory Error

>he thinks being being pale is a bad thing
must suck to have such shit taste

hot damn user, you better keep that one.

The gauntlet makes her cuter, though. Kill yourself for your shitty opinion asap.

i think they are like 16-18 iirc

Ring is going on her finger the moment we finish our Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy digest viewing. She loves that entry in particular and Ive never touched it so weve been cuddling up and doing an hour or so a night every date night. Just got to Sazh's backstory

Attached: 2019022195094708-1.jpg (641x756, 59K)

>24 hours of cutscenes
Godspeed user. Let us know when you finish in three months if she says yes?

I don't like this spoiler it's making me scared

I cant say if I know i like FF13 or not, but it's always nice to do something for someone like that. Sounds like you'll do her good, and sounds like she does good for you in various lewd ways on top of that. Let us know how it goes, bro. I don't know if I'll see it personally, but i'll be there in spirit rooting for you.

It isn't that weird. I'm 19 y/o and my brother and I still share a bed

Attached: 70986509756079.png (1280x738, 1003K)

Good for you. I hope I can find someone someday.

what system should I play this game on?

You grill?

Roll a dice to decide

fu. I want the best experience PC or PS4?

>congratulating user on bagging a gross tranny
Classy, Yea Forums

I don't know what's better PC version is 30fps locked though

those hips don't lie

Attached: 1551817742953.png (1241x1195, 334K)

On this episode of stupid shit Yea Forums says
Also
9 is the weakest mainline title

interesting opinion bro, what do you think of 8?

....well played
Or did you mean the tranny thing because that user is either an incel or retarded?

it was a legitimate question about FF8, no doubt that particular user in question is retarded

W-what kind of cosplay?

presumably it is the type of video games. which is cute

Rikku, Vanille, Xena, Warrior Princess

based on what I see she'd make an adorable vanille

>spoiler

Attached: 6oxps.jpg (340x378, 14K)

convince me to play this game. i have played most final fantasies, excluding 3, all of 13 and any game with "tactics advance" in the name. I guess i havent played revenant wings either but who has

This thread hasn't derailed into shit posting and we're still taking about how good it is. Is that not hint enough?

It's a lighthearted, relatively easy game that doesn't take itself too seriously and is more focused towards being fun

#
>This thread hasn't derailed into shit posting
Then explain all the tranny worship?

>lighthearted

I don't know. Killing your parents off after learning its your fault they're in the state they're in and then getting credits after one of the protagonists dies

Nice, wonder if it's the canon one after ending or an AU one that failed somewhere. Black world was pretty spooky, maybe a dead Grymoire.

The game going grimdark 90% of the way into the game doesn't change that it was fun and games up to that point.

I'm just glad Tidus was the ultimate hero of the game.

Que?

but user, this is Yea Forums, no fun is allowed because it's a buzzword
fair enough.

ill give it a shot when i can bros

>lists XI and II
God Inhate disgusting people like you who give opinions on things they’ve never experienced.

>marrying someone who likes FF13

Attached: 1464535579326.jpg (525x650, 40K)

Yeah but...look at her. Is that worse than a whale that doesnt like games at all?

I'm really liked the intervention with Yuna, it was both hilarious and adorable.

Attached: WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY_20190224204626.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Is it worth trying to resume my ps vita playthrough and pirate the maxima dlc
Or should I just buy the switch version?
I could've sworn the vita one had longish load times before random battles
Is the switch one much better?
What did Maxima add and how does playing as champions change up things?

Attached: 1546322498625.png (998x598, 192K)

I don't think the Vita version got the Maxima DLC

>What did Maxima add and how does playing as champions change up things?
a few new bosses, a new ending, and a few new FF characters (I only know of Y'sholta and Noctis and there is a fishing minigame with Noctis)

played it years ago
it's pretty cute but I wish the battle system was more involved, more stacks or let individual characters have better stats so they can compete with stacks

Attached: 2016-11-14-020619.jpg (960x544, 79K)

Mandingo's not THAT big

Vita didn't get Maxima because of performance problems and I think they couldn't fit the additions into the game in general.

>What did Maxima add
Enna Kros boss fight.
The Immortal Dark Dragon boss fight.
Several interventions featuring Cecil, Zack, and Serah.
I think Hauyn following you was an addition but I'm not 100% sure.
Noctis fishing minigame.
Champion Jewel system.
Buffed final boss fights.
Secret Ending.
A couple new mirages spread through, Dramut, Couerl, and Yojimbo are examples.
Some extra lore pickups that point to Y'sholta and Firion knowing Squall and friends along with unlocking their Champion Jewels for you to use.
If you're on Switch, Xbone, or PC you also get the $15 mirage DLC PS4 has to pay for, the Magitek Armor P you get from playing the demo, and I think the day one DLC additions. I have no clue on if you get the JP voices though.

Champion Jewel system just changes how you look in Liliken form in battles, adds one new attack to your character, and gives you a certain buff depending on the character (Snow buffs ice damage for example) but it's gender locked so Reynn can't be Snow and Lann can't be Y'sholta and equipping one to either character locks you out of all Champion Medals and XL Mirage summons so it's an effectively worthless system because only Refia is worth using and only for grinding due to the random chance to instantly give you full HP and SP at the end of a fight.

Attached: WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY_20190225173247.jpg (1920x1080, 785K)

did you turn on active combat? I feel like a lot of people turn that off and then get all peeved about how they have a lot of down time early game.