How do you feel about Drew Coombs coming back as Dante's VA?

How do you feel about Drew Coombs coming back as Dante's VA?

Attached: area01_ss01.jpg (1500x844, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgwgFPkZ3LQ
resetera.com/threads/reuben-langdon-dante-of-devil-may-cry-victim-blames-sexual-harassment-victims-thinks-me-too-and-black-lives-matter-goes-too-far.106010/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/
youtube.com/watch?v=l71RPkKTzcw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cWu-0g2P8
resetera.com/threads/disney-brings-back-james-gunn-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3.105553/
resetera.com/threads/reuben-langdon-dante-of-devil-may-cry-victim-blames-sexual-harassment-victims-thinks-me-too-and-black-lives-matter-goes-too-far.106010/page-10#post-18965372
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18961522
twitter.com/DC_Douglas/status/1106248607269715970
twitter.com/sui_yumeshima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he going to re-record everything for DMC5 or for 6?

I don't think they're going to touch 5, most likely for 6.

>implying capcom cares about what reset era thinks
lol eat shit retards

What happened to DMC4 Dante va, he diddled someone?

Yeah, because Resetera's crazy witch hunts have never led to people getting fired in the industry or nothing like that.

>LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Attached: 1461571677141.jpg (600x409, 20K)

Why would the go back to Coombs? Langdon has been Dante since 3.

Matt Walker posts in the DMC Resetera Discord. They know.

People already knew he was a crazy QAnon anti-vaxxer, but apparently he admitted supporting Trump and said bad things about the #MeToo and BLM movements (although he didn't really went against their reasons).

its just faggots going
>Muh conspiracy theory
>Muh doesn't believe in metro shit
if you think that someone who has worked with capcom and has been an intrinsic part of the series since 3, who even got the actors for nero and vergil on board, is going to be fired just for a single interview, I don't think you are anything but a nihilist.

Why? What did Reuben Langdon do to warrant being replaced?

They have that power. Journalists are on their side.

>admitted supporting Trump and said bad things about the #MeToo and BLM movements

So what? He just has a different opinion than other people. Big fucking deal. I don't like Trump but a lot of people do. They're not bad people it's just a different opinion. People make my head hurt.

Stop with the faggotry already...the japa dont give a fuck

>So what? He just has a different opinion than other people.
That may be fine for us but for Resetera that's enough to fire a person in the industry.
>People make my head hurt.
People are definitely going crazy, although at the same time I don't feel like defending an anti-vaxxer QAnon.

3 was actually Dave Wittenberg.

They will. It has happened before, it will happen now.

Drew is my favourite Dante, but Reuben's great too. And what he said didn't seem too out of line, it was just that movements like metoo and blm have gone too far and cause harm.
If this gets him fired, I'd be disappointed because there's far worse things than having these political opinions.

Attached: CmonKid.png (319x320, 96K)

Nah, that was Danny Shwartscoff.

Saying "women bad" is enough to raise enough of a stink nowadays.

>I don't feel like defending an anti-vaxxer QAnon

Yeah that's stupid but as long as it doesn't affect his job as a voice actor I don't give a damn.

Nothing. OP is a faggot.

>he admitted supporting Trump
Based...

>said bad things about the #MeToo and BLM movements
*and* redpilled

I feel like you need to go back

DEVIL MAY CRY'S A ROCKIN DON'T COME A KNOCKIN BABY YEAH

Reuben is Dante.

He owns the company that Capcom harvests its mocap from.

>single interview
Quick rundown, now.

Attached: 689180.jpg (576x768, 47K)

This.

I don't want a DMC without Reuben.

Eh, his mocap work definitely defined the character but I feel like there are better voice actors.

Jesus, why did i had to go to that place, literally worse than Chernobyl.

Attached: (((Goldstein))).jpg (283x346, 21K)

the only person who sounds believable saying anything in DMCV is V. Nero’s all right. Everybody else is terrible. Urizen is the worst

all you need to know is he makes every answer he has somehow tie back to universal energy and aylamos
he also said itsuno nearly quit and he had capcom begged him to say, thus the creation of DMC 5

journalists have been against DMC5 and for DmC since day 1 - they got BTFO

no one cares about these fucks. I personally bought two deluxe editions and got at least 8 of my friends to pick up the game. If Capcom gives enough of a shit about this to fire Reuben I won't support them again.

Dilation

Attached: 1547952789061.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>every answer he has somehow tie back to universal energy and aylamos
Nothing unusual then.

>journalists have been against DMC5 and for DmC since day 1 - they got BTFO
This just gives them more weapon for pushing another DmC, do you realize that?

How the hell does a place like resetera get so much influence anyways?
>made up almost entirely of the craziest far left-wingers around
>any disagreement with their insane ideology, no matter how small, will get you fucked over
>have already gone after several people just for said minor disagreements
>extremely secluded
>bad enough to the point where anyone who isn't one of the crazies already can see how shit it is by just looking at any screencap where someone gets banned
Yet journalists and game companies seem to take them very seriously for some reason, with few people ever really calling them out for this shit. How does a community this blatant in its insanity get so much control?

Attached: rofl.jpg (184x184, 14K)

DMC IS CANCELLED!
I would unironically like to break the hands of anyone who posts this shit on twitter

and if Capcom actually does that, they're going to lose out on a ton of money just like last time

I think they understand that.

There are no better VAs. He is Dante.

People listen to these nutcases??!!

how would that happen since MS already bought NT?

they're not seen as crazy because most western devs are in California

People like them control the media at the moment.

The Bethesda dev who lost his verified status said that people in the industry pretty much hate Reeeeee. They're not going to do anything.

People got used to REmake 2 Leon and Claire, I think people would warm up to a new Dante

It's not up to the devs it's up to HR and PR and guess who infests those departments.

Yeah not happening.

AAA companies do. They think ResetEra is a valuable gaming forum. One guy working at CapcomUSA is pretty much active on DMC threads

source?

Money knows no boundaries

There's no money to be made in it. DmC was a flop.

I'm not even a huge fan of Reuben but that's not true, he's been voicing him for too long. Leon's list of VAs is a fucking mess in comparison so it doesn't matter as much.

Attached: leon.png (283x173, 7K)

yes
devs from Dice, Bioware, Respawn and many others fraternise with those degenerates
Frank O'Conor, the lead guy at 343 Industries, helming the Halo franchise, is a regular poster who 100% believes all the crazy tranny shit put on that site, both on the gameing and offtopic side

Mods took his verified status because they were petty as fuck.

Attached: DjAg9CWUYAAkKcC.jpg (1439x1088, 213K)

Attached: the thread got locked btw.png (1262x1159, 110K)

Fucking clown world

Attached: 1546875446494.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

>ant-vaxxer
Only the crazies don't want their yearly dose of mercury.

ACTUALLY BASED AND REDPILLED

Pretty good. Hopefully the game will stop having weird conspiracy theories forced in it

Attached: jackpot.jpg (640x751, 122K)

literally wont happen
DMC5 sold more
The DMC Hd collection sold more than DmC
DMC4SE sold more than DmC Definitive edition

why would capcom listen to the whining of journalists when the fans have already shown them which version will make more money 3 times already.

I liked mercier but matt voice sounds better to me
Also nick's voice reminds of haddad.

too wordy
5/10 meme
see me after class

and they just proved his point by locking the thread and removing his status. fucking keks. that site is beyond redemption

Women
usually Jewish women

Nah it's perfect

Maybe they think they could pandering to a bigger demographic but they don't realize these people don't actually care about games.

But of course, no one listened.

Attached: 1536242038695.png (566x611, 100K)

Whos this guy

Think it was just a lower level dev, it wasn't Todd or anything.

fixed

Attached: jackpot.jpg (640x751, 116K)

Todd

meme's don't lend themselves to drawn out statements. write in your diary if you want that, not on shit for the internet to see

Based and cuhrazypilled

>Maybe they think they could pandering to a bigger demographic
DmC's failure already proved them wrong so they have no reason to keep this shit up, especially now that Inafune is done spreading his cancer around.

But it's literally the statements that Langdon said that's got the reset era idiots angry at him now, it's perfect, just as much words as it needs.

I want to believe it couldn't ever happen but these days I wouldn't be that surprised

its possible they would try a different reboot a dMc of sorts to try and get a new audience but I highly doubt it, huge risk they already know their old audience wouldnt buy it and wouldnt have to capture a completely new demographic and hope it was larger, but they will never go back to DmC

As itsuno said DMC IS BACK

BASED

Someone give dante a tux and a drink

Attached: 1543966459970.png (450x405, 95K)

Nothing is going to happen, it took a guy getting frisky with an underaged to get replaced for Subhuman, having an opinion isn't going to do shit for a Jap company.

>People already knew he was a crazy QAnon anti-vaxxer, but apparently he admitted supporting Trump and said bad things about the #MeToo and BLM movements (although he didn't really went against their reasons).
Based, going to order a couple more copies just for that.

literally wont happen ever

reuben has a lifetime contract with capcom and he will be Dante until he fucking dies, fuck kamiya and fuck dmc1niggers

>he will be Dante until he fucking dies
He also voices Ken as well.

He's not just the VA, he did the mocap, influenced the role, brought Vergil and Nero's VA on board and his company was responsible for a lot of the stunts iirc.

Actually true, same as Dan for Vergil.

>People think that Dan and Johnny would let capcom fire Reuben when he got them the job in the first place.

Attached: 1535883834938.jpg (254x283, 12K)

Because they inherited their influence from NeoGAF, resetera was born out of NeoGAF's ashes and a lot of NeoGAF's influence transferred over to resetera

Based.

Attached: fuckniggers.gif (741x674, 113K)

>User Banned (permanent): excusing rhetoric dismissing equality movements
why did i take a look at this place good lord, how do these people exist

>how to get someone deplatformed
>say he said something he did not say
>people on the right say "based"
>person is forced to point out he didn't say what you said he did
>conservatives turn on him
>left was already hating on him
>eryone hates

He didn't say he is a trump supporter, he just said he isn't a trump hater.

Reuben isnt *just* a VA, he is pretty invested into the games and hanged around with Matt and Itsuno a lot during production.
They aint cutting him off.
Besides, its not like he is going to work on DMC again for the next 6 or so years, by then no one will even remember said bullshit.

>he just said he isn't a trump hater
ReeeeesetEra sees it otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=KgwgFPkZ3LQ

@51 mins

Not choosing a side is choosing the side of the oppressor. By not condemning trump he is supporting white supremacism

He is a crazy fucker who does jobs around the world and get shot at during work.
Such a small controversy is something so pathetic i dont think he will even notice it.

has Matt said anything in relation to this?

hopefully he hasnt bought reseteras bullshit

the right hated obongo and we had to put up with that awful cunt so you learn to put up with Trump.
Eat it!

Nothing as of yet. Hopefully they just ignore it and move on, no use in this stupid shit.

he's not an anti vax user though

conspiracies are his hobby, he thinks theyre interesting and looks into them; doesn't mean he believes them its more of a

whoa check this out man

he's a big hippy

>Matt Walker posts in the DMC Resetera Discord
why i'm not surprise?

WHO FUCKING CARES, JUST LET HIM DO THE VOICE ACTING AND SHUT THE FUCK UP RESETERA FAGS

this

unironically based, give it a week people are gonna forget about it

Attached: YEA.png (1365x767, 1.54M)

A screencap thread without a screencap, is still "extremely low quality". So it is written.

resetera.com/threads/reuben-langdon-dante-of-devil-may-cry-victim-blames-sexual-harassment-victims-thinks-me-too-and-black-lives-matter-goes-too-far.106010/
>posts on Resetera
>has a GW avatar
The absolute irony.

Attached: BFE74151-2488-4237-B615-4BFC44D23E79.jpg (750x271, 27K)

literally just saying some people SOME will use movements for their own gain, instead of for the movements intended purpose

how is this contraversial? Do people on the left honestly think that absoultely nobody who presents themselves as left wing would ever lie, these people know about stalin right?

Damn he's based

This isn't a college sociology class, faggot.

Because the guy is literally a snake trying to sneak in Capcom Japan.
Let's not forget that he used to work within Inafune's Globalization Department that led to DmC and the outsourcing of other many Capcom IPs.
Not shocking, especially now that he tried to apologize and damage control over the statement from Reuben Langdon saying that Itsuno was close from losing his job after DmC.

If you come from ReseteEra and are reading this, please, for the love of god, kill yourself and do everyone around you a favor.

Aside his mocap, Langdon's Dante is mega garbage and his VA is god awful.

t. Krillin

Because surprise is a concept and you're a flesh and blood person?

Yikes

>In regards to Mignogna; Acknowledges that Mignogna is quick to give physical contact but doesn't believe he's done anything wrong, and ultimately victim blames by saying that women just need to tell him "No."

Remember women you dont have to say no, you can simle and give off the body language that you want to do something, refuse to tell the other person you dont want to do it, but he should read your mind and know that actually you dont want that hug, and if he doesnt then he's just a filithy rapist

simmer down its just a hug, Id let almost anyone hug me, but im a man so I guess it wouldnt matter if I got "hug raped" anyway

Attached: 1526226481_giphy.gif (480x270, 204K)

How is trump a white supremacist if he goes out of his way to spray tan his skin to be not white every single day?
He's orange man not white man

check mate

>- Going back to Me Too and Black Lives Matter, he thinks the solution is that people need to learn to "forgive."

what a bigoted monster

go back to >>/pol/

it's the most christian thing you could propose, but i suppose that's a bad thing now

No Reuben = no buy

Dont fuck this up capcom

Christians need to start calling leftists biggots every time they mock christianity.

rule 4 of rules for radicals
make them live up to their own rules

Imagine being such a pussy bitch that you have to use a VA that you like less just so that you aren't "endorsing" someone whose beliefs offend you. I hope these people hang themselves.

This has nothing to do with /pol/, if you think it does then you shouldn't be on Yea Forums.

Attached: file.png (1528x304, 93K)

that he is a snake is pretty obvious, i wonder how much damage he caused to 5.

and you need to take your roleplaying back to redit

>Vergil stabs Dante a bit too hard
>Dante dies
>"guess I am the demon slayer now lmao"

>tfw I want to see coombs return to do DMC work in general
I miss all the DAAH stingers in 1, have him voice sparda

Attached: 1551595654440.png (319x406, 148K)

I guess he's going to have to use the japanese mocaped animations too. And a difference face model.
It must be hard being a retard

Wait, what's going on?

Attached: 1532571424835.jpg (600x754, 253K)

I'm fairly sure that the idea of going for this photorealistic look and more grounded visuals come from him.

ResetEra being ResetEra, nothing special

Idiots in ResetEra found out that Reuben Langdon is a conspiracy nut and they're trying to get Capcom to do... something about it. Not sure what, I guess they just want people to get offended along with them or something.

roleplaying? I offered a suggestion, if you think my post is roleplaying aka pretending to be someone else then you clearly need to finish highschool.
I dont use reddit its UI is ugly and I prefer being user, you might enjoy it more there though, its probably more child friendly than here

so, they're mad that a fictional character has a va that is the "wrong" skin color?

>If women and other minorities are saying that they do not feel comfortable here
>women and other minorities

Attached: 1467636933325.jpg (312x321, 34K)

Definitely some random faggot and not just the general direction that capcom had been heading with their new engine or anything

I just wish they had made a good game.

is that what they're pissy at about Morrison?
dear lord americans are wild

Would prefer not to see Sparda, I want him to stay a legend anyway they show him would only hurt his image

nah that is probably because of the engine, the faggot must have pushed for a easier game, easier gold orbs, shitty "modern" soundtrack and god knows what.

>its okay to change a character from white to black
>but if this character who is now black has a white voice actor you're a terrible racist

Aunt Donnie!

news flash buddy

Attached: Sparda_(Model)_DMC4SE.png (1270x2750, 2.44M)

thats a costume tho, he means like actually see him do shit. that would kinda spoil the fun of him being a legend

not canon

Sounds like Reuben did nothing wrong and I have more respect for him.

>something a japanese citizen says about american politics might get him fired
fuck off globalists

Yeah thats what I meant, a costumes fine since its still really Dante, but I think showing sparda doing anything would spoil that legend

i legit forgot reuben lived in japan, why the fuck are people mad then?

Somebody just fucking take down resetera already, none of you losers here is up for it?

Attached: burnitall.png (1337x229, 53K)

how does the site even make money anyway?

Dilation dildo ads

Obama's propaganda bill. It just ended so they should be running out of money any time soon.

Give me a sparda costume with that voice then, should've said that
There's also the new design with the portrait

Yes, roleplaying.
Fuck off.

this is why I am a gamer, so that I can destroy women and minorities
kidding aside, I hope Matt's not reading the thread

Is that why your shit thread got deleted and you had to remake it without the forum screencap?

His portrait hair seems like what Vergil's would've been if he grew it out more.

oh I see you have no arguements
dont worry im sure you'll grow out of your edgy phase in afew years when you turn 18

>all of the replies on resetera saying "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUY IT I SWEAR BUT NOW I WON'T BECAUSE I CAN' EVEN!!!"

SJWs don't buy videogames.

Attached: average resetera poster.png (792x691, 299K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk

>GF asks me if I prefer Dante or Nero
>Tell her I like Dante more because of style switching and I hate using breakers
>She calls me a faggot and refuses to kiss me good night

I wish I was meming

Attached: 1531209270201.jpg (550x512, 34K)

that's stupid.

Imagine going on a forum that bans you for having a different opinion on things. Holy shit, these crazies are unbelievable. How did we let things get this bad?

show true dominance by raping her

Attached: Bobby's_World_Promotional_Poster,_Blue.gif (411x242, 40K)

Who would you guys cast as the voice for Sparda if they make The Legend of Sparda into a video game?

Drew Coombs

When scumbags with their head so for up in their ass like this is a moderator. He continues his arguments using fawx complex terms in order to appear smart and above the issue. I really wish they don't wake up from their sleep tomorrow.

>not vergil

Attached: 1539044702670.png (802x864, 240K)

Or Agent 47 VA

Lol faggot

This poster is spot on.

I think she's giving you a sign, user, and it's a pretty intense one.

Langdon has done more for the character Dante than any other so "no."

Attached: AD9B3D94-0E23-4B1B-8337-64C0BF8700BA.jpg (1758x2048, 616K)

What the fucking hell is happening ? We need to do something about this bros. Reset era faggots can't get away with this.

Attached: 602.png (681x821, 929K)

good idea.

This

True. At this point if Rauben would get replaced - it's over for the franchise.

I dont understand why anyone would want to go to resetera
seems like an authoritarian shithole

Attached: Untitled.png (3323x559, 263K)

How can someone even hate this man? Trannies should really kill themselves

Attached: based.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

what a bro

White male

>can't we just get along?
>BANNED
I mean, it's comical in a way.

there would literally be 1000000000000x more of an uproar if he wasn't brought back then there is because he defended vic mignona. Everyone will forget this but would never forget him being removed for such a stupid reason

can someone link the resetera thread everyone's bitchin about. i want a good laugh

If Capcom were to seriously cast out Langdon it's done. I wouldn't buy DMC anymore. I know that makes me sound just as pathetic as the "im not buying this bigotry game DMC" thing that they are doing right now, but idc Langdon is too good for this world.

Attached: 67E71A23-3C9E-46D0-8AE0-1FA03D344C25.jpg (640x628, 405K)

langdon is dante
Id support dante before id support capcom

There are 2 actually
resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/

Does the forum have any discussion of the game itself? Do they talk about games there?

they somehow talk less about games than Yea Forums does

as much as Yea Forums actually talks about gaming but replace console waring and OHNONONO threads with moralism and whining about inconveniences in their upper middle class lifestyle
this also puts it perspective pretty well.

Jesus fucking christ their opinions on this is unanimous you would think they just revealed he abuses kids or something the way they are behaving, also what the fuck is Qanon?

The surprising answer is yes, they have a standard thread about DMC5 where they only talk about the game, but it doesn't have much activity
The ones who post in the "politics threads" like the one about Reuben never post in the game threads and viceversa the ones who post in the game threads never post in the others (so they don't risk getting banned). Unfortunately this does create an echo chamber effect which make the non gaming users they are the majority
To make a different example, the same happened with the "black spirits portrayed by DK characters in Smash" shitshow: no one ever posted anything about it in the normal smash ultimate thread, while in the other one everyone was crying on how Sakurai was a bigoted racist and so on and how they had to cross the game off their list
Spoiler, nothing happened in the end in that case and it died out. Same will happen with this thing, 1 month maximum and then no one will post about this again

ohhh not bad, but maybe someone deeper in tone.

jesus fucking christ they must make him evil at all costs. They are now saying "nah thats not REAL lgbt+ support!"

Attached: 8405EB3B-1F90-4C22-A78B-ED344D9A239C.jpg (1864x3952, 756K)

Dude, if Capcom fired Langdon I'd boycott all of Capcom. Not only just because I hate retardera and ideologues in general, but because it's an injustice against a person I respect. He stood up for us when the journos were talking shit about the fans back in the day.

Mutual respect and loyalty are concepts that SJWs will NEVER understand.

Notice how all of the trannies complaining say things like "I was JUST ABOUT to buy the game. LITERALLY 2 seconds and one click away just now, honest, but now I won't. You lost a sale, incelsss!!!". None of them buy videogames because it turns out, all videogames are problematic.

It’s because of that and they are too horrible with money to buy a game . Most of these fucks spend money on their “transitions” or video merch or drugs before they dare buy a game.

>Mutual respect and loyalty are concepts that SJWs will NEVER understand.
Yeah, because they’re a bunch of women, and men who emulate women.

Reset Era is just witch hunt headquarters

They can't function unless they have some "cause" to work towards such as taking down people because of their beliefs. The irony is now that NeoGAF seems like a much more level headed avenue for discussion. RE is just radical internet terrorists at this point

>Uuuhh im a for feminism BUT
Uuuh so dante is an incel misogynist who hates the blm movement too

Attached: 1552805682714.gif (268x178, 484K)

Literally /ourguy/

Now we know who Morrison was on about when he was talking about "dem crayzee bitches"

I'd kill myself too if my last name was... COOMBS

He also has a jap gf

It's like cum and womb

lol, so right

The split is the best thing that has ever happened, really did result in their influence being reduced from both sites.

and all because evilore tapped some ass and scared some girl in the shower a'la psycho

Does anyone legitimately prefer Coombs? I have no nostalgia glasses as I played the game for the first time last year, but dear god. He didn't have much of a script to work with, but he sounded fucking retarded.
>hooow long are you going to keep zapping. Come out and SHOow yourself Moondus!

I don't really like Coombs as Dante. Could work as Sparda though

youtube.com/watch?v=l71RPkKTzcw

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cWu-0g2P8

That's why we need to protect this man from the likes of Reset trannys and such.
This whole leftist witch hunt/boycotts/censorship are really getting out of hand.

Attached: 0d.png (1020x1053, 1.66M)

If you can't forgive, what do you do, just hate everyone? That sounds terrible.

What made it more hilarious is that he didn’t even fuck the chick. He was found out to be a legit pedo and that’s why the board split. He got rejected by the girl.

They forgave Jimmy Kimmel of all people.

go back

he's too important for the cause

Unbelievable. Thank god for Yea Forums (and the likes), man, it's like it's going to be the last place with any free speech at this rate.
It's genuinely disgusting.

Attached: v1.png (384x466, 112K)

They uncancelled james gunn.
resetera.com/threads/disney-brings-back-james-gunn-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3.105553/

See? These pure souls can forgive.

>Making jokes about raping little boys, masturbating to little boys, giving little boys blowjobs good
>Talking about forgiving those who have hurt us in the past bad

Actually you got it all wrong. Amirox was the pedo, and no one in the mod team gave a shit. In fact, they protected him for as long as they could. They split up after the owner of the site walked into the shower of a girl he was sharing a hotel room with. She was showering with the door open. And they were dating. That was the breaking point.

Obviously incredibly toxic and rapey of him, ugh , I can't even.

>this is one of their moderators
>nigs out with any sort of points
resetera.com/threads/reuben-langdon-dante-of-devil-may-cry-victim-blames-sexual-harassment-victims-thinks-me-too-and-black-lives-matter-goes-too-far.106010/page-10#post-18965372

You can’t make this shit up. I’ll copy paste it if you guys prefer that.

>I don't think people change their deeply-held beliefs in enough time for me as a black woman to care about trying to do so at the expense of simply telling open racists to fuck off and immediately improving my environment that way.

>Dude, Imma be honest. I'm rolling my eyes. I REALLY don't care to talk about prison reform in a topic about a voice actor simply being an idiot. No one even wants to imprison him, nor make what he did illegal. And the fact that you're pivoting to escalate to this angle again- over a voice actor being an idiot- is just tired as fuck.

>Really, it is. I'm tired of people doing everything in their power to forgive white folks who look down on me in one way or another. So you do whatever you want; buy the game for all I care if you haven't already. I have to go to work, like, now. The rest of y'all have fun in this circus

Reuben implied black people can do bad things, which is way worse. Also Disney hasn't given him his official mouseketeer writ of person yet.

>every black woman I met acts like this when in an argument
Black dudes don't give a fuck about this shit, why are their women such fucking retards.

I'm legit confused at the prison meltdown. So, this retard thinks what Reuben said was stupid and the reaction is overblown, but at the same time is mad nobody wants him imprisoned for it?

>No one even wants to imprison him, nor make what he did illegal.
WE ONLY WANT TO GET HIM FIRED AND HARASS HIM, INCEL!!

Because they want to get a reaction and make everything overdramatic. Most of these chicks also praise Love & Hip Hop and watch them weekly. That should tell you the state of their beliefs
Don’t worry, I’m confused too. But yes. That what “she” believes

This bitch didn’t even KNOW Kratos past VA was black. Bitch is loony as fuck.

Capcom doesn't care unless Reuben does coke.

When has Langdon ever expressed support for Trump? He just likes good news from anyone whether it came from Trump or somewhere else.

Pretty much
>javiergame4 said:
>I'm not defending the voice actor but there could be many reasons why capcom choose this guy. It doesn't have to involve racism. Capcom could of hired him because it was a short dialogue/part. It could of been him being friends with someone at capcom, it could of been him being cheap for the part and not costing expensive.

>the mod says
>This is what we call institutional racism, where a bunch of incidental occurrences and overt blind spots and biases lead to inevitably racist outcomes on a macro scale. Minorities getting constantly shafted in the voice acting world is one of those things that squarely falls under this category.

>And no, it's not made okay because we stole Kratos from y'all.

resetera.com/threads/capcom-hired-a-white-dude-who-pretends-to-be-black-and-says-nigga-to-voice-morrison-in-dmcv-yt-channel-full-of-transphobia-racism-and-antisemitism.105965/page-11#post-18961522

Doesn’t even play games.

I'd feel bad for him. Big shoes to fill.

ResetERA hates poor people. You cannot make an account there without a paid email (such as a University or work email). They are a classist site that does not allow people born in unprivileged communities to have discussions on their site.

They're the honeybadgers, man. Honeybadgers don't give a fuck.

So institutional racism is a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with race or racism but you don't like the outcome of because the people involved aren't the correct skin color.

He posted Qanon stuff, which means he must love Trump in their minds.
Reuben's just a rational basket case who jumps on every conspiracy he can and these people are too stupid to understand that some people have mental disconnects like that.

Most of them are poor too or bad with money managing. The amount of times these people go into the suicide thread talking about how much they’ve given to their “significant other” and are in debt is hilarious. There’s gofundmes a plenty

>Minorities
Is this dumb baboon aware that the world outside of America exists?

It's like these people just want to wall themselves in with all these stupid small things to get mad over. Man, what a sad way of living.

Attached: file.png (1790x395, 911K)

That made me double check the post. I find it very hard to fathom someone being this unreasonable and unwilling to accept that not everyone thinks alike. If you think "live and let live" is a good way to go about things, you're the enemy. What the fuck is wrong with this timeline.

Attached: 1356613395599.png (300x300, 153K)

Null, don't you have some videos to sort instead of shilling your ban bot

Attached: dogo.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>When has Langdon ever expressed support for Trump
Literally never, he has actually called him an idiot on quite a few occasions, he doesn't like him. Even in that interview he says he doesn't support him. He's just not a trump hater, he believes in fair trials and presumption of innocence and since the russian collusion investigation has failed to produce any evidence, he thinks people should accept it's not a thing and move on. He doesn't like twitter mobs and he advices people to just get off twitter if Trump triggers them so much.

So now reddit is banning "live and let live" opinion.

Someone has to stop these people.

is this reddit?

Because journos and nu-devs are also crazy far-left social terrorists.

>Doesn’t even play games.
Did they actually only give “her” mod status just because she’s a strong independent black woman who don’t need no man?

SJWs don't play games they bitch about.

Great filter, indeed.

It's Kiwifarms. They keep track of every single ban on resetera, it's hilarious. I read them while drinking my coffee in the morning.

I would probably cry with happiness, specially since it's not going to happen.

>This is what we call institutional racism, where a bunch of incidental occurrences and overt blind spots and biases lead to inevitably racist outcomes on a macro scale. Minorities getting constantly shafted in the voice acting world is one of those things that squarely falls under this category.
There are people out there that really believe this shit too. It's like they WANT the world to be a bad as they imagine.

Attached: 1497548682794.jpg (684x719, 97K)

It's kiwi farms, archiving a resetra ban.

It would be awful, Reuben delivered amazing, his best performance for DMC5.
What's going on?

>excusing bigoted rhetoric
Image being the ResetEra mod that creates these fucking ban messages.

Attached: 1489338649064.gif (392x392, 1.97M)

Is it autism if a woman does it

>excusing bigoted rhetoric

kek

I can just picture this power tripping faggot mod

so devs that are either literally worthless or are close to dying are the only ones that listen to retards
meanwhile the devs that make actually good games don't listen to SJW shit
oh noooo what a clown world we live in

Attached: 1550768143451.gif (511x512, 105K)

Capcom obviously knows.
Everyone knows.
Nothing offensive about being a conspiracy nut.
As long as he doesn't hold any racist/hateful beliefs, they won't get anywhere.
Believing in aliens is just little whacky.

WE NEED TO CANCEL REUBEN

Attached: retardera 2.png (946x682, 340K)

I honestly don't understand why anyone would frequent resetera.
At least with other "echo chamber" type sites like twitter, gab, /pol/, reddit, etc. there's at least some chance you'll see opposing opinions and have an actual informative discussion.
What's the appeal of a place where you can get perma-b& for simply not being PC enough, let alone expressing a dissenting opinion? Do these people just want to spend all day saying the same shit and having everyone else agree?
Why even bother talking with others then, you can get the same effect by talking to yourself

Supply for racism doesn't match the demand. That's why there are so many hoaxes.

yeah he's just like a mass murderer

What the fuck.

These assholes have serious issues.

Attached: 1551819644895.jpg (1969x982, 427K)

This shit just depresses me.

>posting online about some retarded boomer conspiracy theory is equivalent to killing 49 people
I'm at a loss for words.
Are these people simply incapable of separating online from reality?

the resetera thread is insane. these people have very little mental stability

Resetera influencing Capcom
CAPCOM
>A company that got shit on by the entire world and said in the face of all of that they're not stopping with DLC and that on disc DLC is a good thing
>A company that flat out lied to the public about my MML3 got cancelled and took that backlash with a smile
>A company that does do a SFV's seasons 3 pass, ignores ALL of the bad press that's currently bombing their twitter, and STILL tries to sell outfits in Jive
>Capcom a company that created MHW and laughed with all of their changes all the way to the bank
>A company where when a scandal surrounding a band happened and the song was MASSIVELY negative. They just dropped the lead singer and continued with the song anyways
THIS Capcom is what you're saying is going to get influenced? By literal insane lunatics?
Pfft hahahahaha

It shouldn’t. You should be laughing at these people. It’s like seeing a car crash.
Social media IS their life though. Most of these people weren’t alive when the whole “don’t use your real name” was stated when using the net. Everything is serious to them.

It's called separating art from the artist.

What I find hilarious about that resetera thread is that they actively defend DmC, a game that goes against everything they stand for. It’s quite hilarious.

>Survive the Capcom ninjas after Dan leaked DMC5
>Survive literally being shot at in a drive by shooting
>all because you're incredibly hyped to see the release of you new game
>make it to release
>UUUUHHHHH THIS MAN IS RACIST AND SEXIST SINCE HE ISN'T A RADICAL
dude will be fine.

Attached: 1551128235532.png (500x500, 11K)

>a mass murderer
>>>
> Anonymous 03/18/19(Mon)20:27:17 No.454967267▶
>
>It shouldn’t. You should be laughing at these people. It’s like seeing a car crash.
I am actually too scared of them making an influence.

Why do so many black "people" post on there?

Attached: 1552484429515.png (497x549, 210K)

What makes anyone think that there's going to be another DMC after 5 at least in the next few years to worry about this?

In this new age, the internet and real life are one and the same. It sucks and I hate it, but that’s just how it is.

Attached: A84F34DC-1136-4A79-B173-DFF3111EBF4E.png (1920x1080, 498K)

We can fix this, but you have to loan me 50,000 yen.

No way. I'm gonna have to sift through this shit later.

Attached: 20190308173129.png (356x356, 191K)

>Social media IS their life though.
>In this new age, the internet and real life are one and the same
I'll never understand how this phenomenon came about.
One of the best parts about the internet is/was the ability to be whoever you want, and do and say whatever you want.
It's like playing some fantasy or sci-fi RPG only to play as yourself doing the exact same thing you do IRL.

People do that in MMOs.
Normal people have no imagination.

How sad must be that your entire life is based around your political views, to the point you stop enjoying a fictional piece of media just because you don't agree with other people's political views. I'd argue there's a line that can be drawn, and that's if their views advocates for massive murder, but these people are so fragile and sheltered that the moment they hear something that makes them uncomfortable they equate the person to a vicious monster.

Attached: 1552582919158.jpg (448x560, 47K)

People from Yea Forums are guilty of this too, not excusing resetera, I agree with you though, I have no idea why people give so much of a shit.

No thanks, bro.

What makes this sad is that you can scam these fuckers out of money so easily. I’ve done it before and it gets easier and easier every single time

Attached: LDK.jpg (1279x1920, 964K)

Is there a better ending to a trilogy? Probably but it's still really funny.

Attached: TheFriendsWeMadeAlongTheWay.png (514x92, 7K)

Sites like myspace crack the gates a bit. Then facebook went from being college only to full open and twitter was born, the gates were slammed opened.

The sad thing is most of the things that bothered them is because it bothered someone else and they feel like they need to carry that ideal to be a part of that group, to feel accepted.

>he is EXACTLY like a mass murdering terroist

holy shit

but japan is way more bigoted than americans. these guys shouldnt even be playing the game

i never realized how many ppl prefer dmc1 dante voice. I swear there is some sort of genetic trait of nostalgia, contrarian and general shit taste that people have

>for me as a black woman
YIKES!

>I killed my hero.
>No more heroes.
Bravo, Suda. Bravo.

saw a post about trish putting on blackface in 4. lmao

>>Survive literally being shot at in a drive by shooting
nani

Just imagine having nothing better to do but read through a person's social media history. Hours upon hours of old posts just to find something to get ourtaged over.

Drew was alright. His voice was just incredibly inconsistent with some emotional moments coming off as incredibly tryhard, but that's usually the fault of the voice director. I prefer Reuben though, but I'd be cool with Drew in an alternate universe where he never left the role.

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK RESETTRANNIES
FUCK #METOO
FUCK DMC2
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 91599691776826818612.jpg (416x625, 29K)

>like that wacky guy in New Zealand

What in the fuck ? These faggots are unreal.

there is nothing controversial about this at all. lmao

If there’s one thing that guy was, it’s wacky. Dude reminds me of Mad Jack.

Attached: 9B75D957-243B-41C4-9EED-8FAA03346CA6.png (900x477, 315K)

REMINDER THAT NO ONE CAN TOUCH LANGDON AND NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY REEEEEEEEE ABOUT HIM HE HAS A HOT FUCKING LADY WIFE

Attached: 527B0EB9-1BC4-4B97-8783-A828417B6E14.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

I want you guys to take a step back and realize that we live in a timeline where Yea Forums (sans /pol/) is unironically more tolerant than retardera
The site where we can't go two posts without calling each other niggers and faggots is the more tolerant of the two
What a god damn world we live in

>another resetera witchunt going to get someone fired
These faggots need to fuck off.

Attached: 1506203940259.png (613x594, 536K)

That's not the point. The point is Reuben = mass murderer thing...

/pol/ is literally more torelant than resetera by the simple fact that they dont ban people who disagree with them

>Reeera's shitflinging might bring back DMC1 Dante

Got a feeling, so complicated.

Capcom is absolutelly based.

Also, I like Reuben, he is the only VA I recognize but for good reasons.

Attached: Smug(1).png (334x556, 197K)

it's weird. the worst people here will do is say they'll pirate something due to their political views, not do their best to get a guy fired from a job

this place might be a shithole but i greatly appreciate posts not being moderated for their 'ethical' content

This, the man survived some crazy spic emptying a 9mm on them while driving through some shithole country, a few crazy resetera fags won't knock him down.

Attached: 1551030725526.jpg (1024x597, 88K)

Yea Forums was always like that. Despite all the shitposting and faggot calling people here aren't evil or something.

I hope you faggots remember this thread everytime you see someone saying that /pol/ and resetera are the same thing

FUCK Resetrannies!!
not literally though, that would be gross lol

We're not evil, we're just nerds.

based

/pol/ also celebrate getting people out of jobs
see james gunn

Yea Forums has always, if nothing else, been about mocking anything and everything. It's hard to consider someone evil if you consider them silly and stupid.

>Royal guard.
Kinda crazy to think how close that was, must suck to be in those alternate timelines.

Attached: Taking notes.png (800x456, 382K)

This is one of the things that never ceases to amaze me. We, the people from the website people fear the name, don't go around trying to take away other's livelyhoods and destroy their lives, while resetera do.

As they say, don't judge people by their beliefs and ideals, but by their individual acts. Resetera is far more evil than any russian imageboard filled with cp and nutjobs.

/pol/ had nothing to do with it, while Resetera activelly advocates and schemes to fuck with others.

Attached: 1537724165092.jpg (576x1062, 119K)

You’re absolutely right. As much as we hate idiots here, they are just that at the end of the day. These people on that site are legit insane and have nobody to stop them from being this way. I love you fucks

Attached: AC4F80DC-176D-46D9-B1B5-5F6B76D70410.png (1440x1671, 449K)

based

Attached: 1552884216693.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

We have always been a board of piss.

Attached: hacker known as 4channel makes van explode.gif (480x368, 1.71M)

>DmC never happened in an alternative timeline
>but Reuben died
Monkey paw'd timeline

>DmC2 happened in the other alternative timeline
>Reuben died anyway
Cursed Timeline

We are in the best timeline tbqhwyf

I should of been the one to fill her dark soul with light

>has failed to produce any evidence

There have been numerous indictments on many around trump in regards to Russia and other cases of corruption. Whether they can tie it directly to trump will be seen when the investigation closes. But at this point you’d have to be naive to think it’s all a coincidence and these people were acting on their own

I think this is the result of everyone here being Anonymous.

You know what's funny about all this? a few weeks ago he almost got shot while filming a documentary in Guatemala about some tribes and their chief, they even went as far as forgiving the guy that almost killed them. And these people have the nerve to call him a racist and a bigot, and that he's crazy for believing in forgiveness.

Love you too bro.

No homo tough, that's degenerate.

Attached: My hands demand tiddies.gif (640x360, 624K)

I think the bile that anonymous imageboards produce is due to the nature of social media today. Every time something controversial happens on another site, everyone expects some sort of authority figure to come forward and denounce it in order to clear the name of the site as a collective. On Yea Forums, as long as your post doesn't break any rules, it's free game. So they see the worst of the worst here as representative since they can go along and post their bullshit without any reprecussions, since they view tolerance as endorsement, whereas to people who actually visit it's just a few shitposters.

Even then we got some weird as fuck namefags that are mostly harmless. None of these namefags, no matter how hard they shitpost, are as bad as these people

>say something controversial on Yea Forums
>get called a faggot
>say something controversial on resetera
>userbase starts a bombastic witchhunt, branded as a nazi for life and lose my entire livelihood

Attached: 1489178297662.png (376x438, 265K)

I know a certain Irishman who will be ecstatic upon hearing this.

I watched a /pol/ thread where they doxxed some lefty girl who had gotten someone fired for some shit, so then /pol/ tried to get her parents fired from their workplace. Their absolutely no different. Pure uneducated culture warriors

entitlement

AND EVEN BOUGHT A DOG

I fucking love all of you faggots, full homo.

Attached: Beethoven dodges your attack.jpg (602x365, 18K)

Yeah, there's that too. He almost died, and he didn't held a grudge against the people trying to literally kill him.

This guy. This guy is getting called a bad person by the people who do nothing all day but try to screw other people's career. Holy fucking shit, this makes me so fucking mad.

Attached: 1552389769413.png (358x505, 438K)

Rueben needs pills, they could have saved him from his own rat infested brain.

Fucking this. Most people here know what a shitpost is. Especially the threads in topics that actively start a bait thread. But these mentally ill wackjobd take everything serious. I wouldn’t be shocked if they took said bait threads with legit seriousness.

Yea Forums mods stalk people, not ban them.

Not trying to defend /pol/kiddies too much, but play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Trying to get people fired over internet shit absolutely originated as an SJW tactic, I don't have much sympathy for these people when /pol/tards use the tactic back at them.

Attached: 1473712914292.jpg (600x707, 45K)

It’s just kind of wild that we’re at the point where if you have different opinions - and nothing heinous like being a secret KKK member or something ridiculous, just supporting one of our two political parties over the other - you run the risk of losing your job

kek, wonder how long it’ll be before it all implodes

Why did they shot Rueben again?

Tried to steal his car

It already is.

existing in a third world country

/pol/ itself is full of fucking shitskins and actual Israeli Jews.

They don’t though, they like to think they do and it’s taboo to imply they’re a minority. They don’t have a fraction of the influence GAF had in its prime

After listening to the long interview of Reuben, he says that the guy could have been a gangbanger, thief or just a junkie. After firing at the car the guy tried to get in the car but it was locked, but I don't think we'll ever know why

Rueben's theory is that they had their camera out to be visible and they were in gang teritory. therefore they were trying to get rid of evidence.

Rich gringo in a car. European and american tourists usually travel with lots of money, so they become desired targets.

Take it from me, a third worlder: Be careful around those places. You are literally a walking target, specially if you're white.

They were doing mocap for Devil May Run Up On a Nigga

He say he was filming out of the window of the car and the guy just went berserk and took a shot. Then literally chased them uphill through the traffic, tried to open their door then shot again. Reuben actually said it was unlikely he was trying to steal the car, he just wanted them dead.

He either thought the camera was a gun or he was doing recon on his territory or whatever. Spic gangs are like animals.

Tameem got jealous.

But seriously now, the official report was that the man was trying to hijack their car since apparently it's pretty common against tourists. The gunner probably shot more rounds when he saw them escaping/not opening the doors.

>Dude survives a shooting thanks to a car's seat
>Get's a job that makes him loved throughout the whole world
When you don't feel that you are at all "that" special you start reasoning with "the universe" and shit. Dude is like that, he is grateful for what he has.

Attached: sips.webm (1280x720, 919K)

t. Resetera

Wasn't Reuben also a Japanese citizen now? He has a Japanese wife, work at Japan, speak Japanese fluently, been a part of DMC franchise since 3, etc...
I will lose all my respect for Capcom if they fired him because of that.

>Trying to get people fired over internet shit absolutely originated as an SJW tactic

No, that is from the military.

>tfw he's so in love with cuhrayzee, it's become to spill over into his life

Apparently the idiot did black face in America

have they? I dont pay atttention to them that much

Actually, it's the Japanese who are famous for erasing a crew member if anything controversial (or even non-controversial things such as leaving the company) surfaces about him even after their work is valuable and recognized. Countless examples on their media to pick from.

Someone oughta tell that to them, but it's pointless, any form of independent thought gets shut down immediately. What a joke of a site.

He'll be fine, fucking James Woods still voiced Hades in KH3.

Got any links? I want to see the other members replies.

what kind of mentally ill faggot gives a shit about a voice actor in an anime game?

>easier game
Easier on lower difficulties but its just as hard as the other games when you play on higher difficulties.

By any chance did they make any comments on that blackfacing democrat?

Me, because Reuben is actually a really cool guy.

Fuck Black Lives Matter and Fuck #MeToo as well.

Attached: 1552915269319.jpg (600x600, 74K)

This, a janny got asshurt at me and deleted all my threads for two months once.

lol owned

True.

You know what to do

Marry her you moron.

I dont think anyone from Yea Forums would not buy a game based in a voice actors opinion.

Based!

Attached: jackpot.jpg (640x751, 117K)

>Nero is married and loves his wife
>Dante just hangs around with literal whores
user...

Attached: 1550174066006.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

I can't believe Dante grew up to be a bigot...

RE thread currently is in a shitshow because of D.C Douglas

Wait, what’s going on with him?

No I’m just actually informed beyond Yea Forums

Great now a series Like dmc is going to get flooded with /pol/fags and all it’s threads are going to be red pill this, cuck that

twitter.com/DC_Douglas/status/1106248607269715970

He even says to not take it seriously, but of course Resetera does. Last nights RE thread was a shit show due to this.

I like Drew and he fits 1 Dante perfectly, but if he did come back I'd want him to be Sparda. I like Reuben too much now.

takes videos in women's restroom and is big anti trump guy
personally moreso care about the former

kek what a faggot.

wait, is that true?

Walk down to any Starbucks or craft brewery and start breaking hands then

shouldn't they be the other way around? is it's like that he's saying niggers fuck

>Says that #MeToo BLM have bad apples that are using the movements too slander and loot during protest
>ResetEra takes this as Reuben blaming victims and that police brutality is okay.

???
Where's the shitshow? Even if there were people crying about it twitter would ban them right away.

>go see reuben twitter
>0 fucks given
>probably fucking his cute asian gf
>go see matt twitter
>0 fucks given
>go see itsuno twitter
>0 fucks given

I think nobody fucking cares about Trannytera

im 95% sure more blacks post here than on resetera

honestly with it being resetera i'd be willing to bet a large portion of them are whites masquerading as blacks to make their opinion matter more to the hive
Yea Forums definitely has more actual black dudes

Reuben not tweeting something every 2 hours is pretty strange, though. His wife also deleted her twitter account.

Yeah that's why they both returned to voice Dante and Vergil in DmC.
Moron

No one cares but I like how resetera spearing out for stuff only that can get mad about is a good occasion for having Yea Forums unite in laughter on those retards.

wait what about this could possibly cause resetera to sperg out? this is pretty hard to misinterpret as anything but a support of trans rights

twitter.com/sui_yumeshima she didn't?

Reuben and Dan has a lifetime contract on Capcom for DMC not DmC reboot, you mong

What? I dont get it.

His wife just deleted the tweet where she leaked Trish alt costume jacket.

>His wife also deleted her twitter account.

No she didn't. Fuck you talking about?

Not him, but the people thought he was doing this to get into the good graces with them after his whole Twitter tyrade. Yes. Even when you support them, they will still snap at you. There’s no pleasing these people.

Oh. She deleted her last post that Reben had retweeted and clicking on it sends you to a "page doesn't exist" message. It was still there in the morning and I thought she had deleted her entire page.

Sorry, I'm not a far left liberal so I don't actually know how twitter works.

Perhaps it was misinformation but I believe I heard that they had to re-audition for their roles?
Or was that just for 4.

Attached: c0vufbzuapm21.png (960x1010, 945K)

hes explaining the logic to you retard
no wonder you ppl are allergic to college

This. Is either this, or she is just mad you are not sharing her crush, but I think it is the first option.

I would obviously answer Dante, but that is because I unironically envy his lifestyle. I want to be a fit permasingle happy and goofy boomer with buddyfucks, and I feel zero interest on being married. Of course, it's more likely that I end up a cold dude with a bastard son like Vergil.

Just for 4 because suits said Reuben was the voice of "young Dante', even Dan tested out for Dante'. But after 4 Dan can only voice Vergil and Reuben can only voice Dante in DMC series.

His company Just Cause has done all the mocap since DMC3. Reuben brought in Dan Southworth and had a hand in re-creating Dante for 3 and onwards. I'm fucking sick of this fake controversy shit that gets posted on this board. FUCK.

>implying he's not handsome

look at that sugar daddy

> far left liberal
How is this even possible?

Jesus christ, this is exactly why people should ignore resetera and all their affiliates. You get nothing from aligning yourself with them or appeasing them. They're just a deluded cult but worse.

He's even winking at you. He exudes raw sex.

And it's retarded logic. I made that joke specifically because I heard it in my college sociology class.

Anyone have more pics of his QT wife?

It could be better.
Instead of DmC happening we could already be experiencing DMC6 or Dragons Dogma 2 right now.

yikes!

I support Reuben 100%, but Morrison VA being white, doing ebonics accent and yelling Y'ALL CRAZY BITCHES is kind of fucked up though. It's a hint shy from putting a blackface.

Not to say that he should be fired, or Capcom should apologize, or anything, but just in a bad taste

>Trying to get people fired over internet shit absolutely originated as an SJW tactic

Clearly you dont remember "doing it for teh lulz". Granted they were usually asspies like chris chan that leaked all their info but still.

Attached: 1552611837560.gif (336x240, 640K)

What happened to Reuben Langdon?

Yeah but what if DMC5 came out instead of DmC and it sucked and was a letdown.
DMC5 was perfect bro. It was worth the wait

He looks great for a 2000+ year old.

Why? You have Americans doing European accents all the time, adults pretending to be children, English speakers dubbing over Japanese characters.

What about Kratos's VA being black and putting on greekface? kinda racist imo

Resetera trannies discovered he doesn't hate Trump, whites and cops

Robert Downey Jr was in actual blackface in Tropic Thunder too.

Guess we got to fire Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Kevin Hart for voicing white characters and making fun of white people too

In Tropic Thunder is an actual plot point, with character Alpha Chino pointing up that it is fucked up he's doing blackface.

>minorities and sjw's continue to bicker about trivial shit
>meanwhile the government distracts these dipshits with pointless, never ending diversions
Man I love how fucking WOKE these people are even though they're too stupid to realize the government oppresses and enslaves the shit out of all the citizens for their own monetary gain. And because they're so intelligent and woke they'll never realize this and endlessly bitch about shit that won't change, exactly how the government wants. Sjw's and minorities are the most distracted bunch, too dense to realize the real culprit.

It's why the government and major corporations pander to these idiots because they are mindless consumers that don't question authority. So "woke"

Attached: 1533504374328.png (393x377, 19K)

It's still blackface, though. To the modern crazy that's the same a lynching.

Didnt 2 guys from the yakuza series get deleted because of allegations?

Just came in. What the fuck is happening? Does Capcom wants to fire Reuben or something?

Attached: 1495589774848.jpg (403x274, 28K)

>he admitted supporting Trump and said bad things about the #MeToo and BLM movements
So he's an absolute legend? Get this man rehired!

Twitter is, imo, worse.
>Why would I educate myself on why I'm angry? Just let me be angry about this thing I know nothing about because I'm furious right now!
>Someone told me to be mad because he's a bad person, so I should just believe them!

Attached: twits.png (637x128, 10K)

Capcom doesn't want it, trannies want it.

nah twitter has normalfags willing to argue against these retards. Its resetera that bans people for wrongthink more.

In the tamest ways too. He was pretty much like "eh Trump's okay sometimes and BLM and #MeToo go too far, even if I support it". That's it.

>idealized cartoon profile pic
These people are always, 100% of the time, unequivocally the most obnoxious pieces of shit on twitter.

this is the first time in a while I actually got mad on Yea Forums. What a fucking idiot.

this. DmC needed to happen for DMC5 to be so great. If DmC never happened, Itsuno wouldn't have to worry about exceeding expectations. He wouldn't have to become game dev superhero and save the DMC fanbase from their mediocre reboot. We needed this timeline

>turns out my voice is pretty similat to V's
Welp, time to work on replicating his way of speaking.

Anyone just glad that it wasn't JYB or Dan Southworth that got this treatment? I mean, Reuben's a good voice actor but Dante's voice isn't nearly as iconic as Nero's or Vergil's and if his voice ends up being replaced because of this retarded bullshit, I wouldn't be that torn up about it. Not to say he should lose his job or even that he did anything wrong, but personally his voice was great for 3 and seemed more forced in 4 and 5 for boomer Dante.

no one asked :)

Pretty sure /pol/ has more black people, jews, and women than resetera.

tfw my voice is similar to Vergil's
Fuck my Spanish heritage. Everyone there sounds like chipmunks. I wish I was ripped like Dan.

I think you are a moron, and a resetranny. but that's just my theory.

I may be a moron but resetera is a retarded shithole that has no place in going anywhere near the video game development process. I guess I was just saying in a long-winded way that I like DMC1 Dante's voice more for an older Dante.

>tfw my voice is Vegeta's

Kill yourself

i like Nero but his voice will never get as iconic as reuben's Dante is in pop culture

perfect

Attached: 20190308003348_1.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Has anyone on Resetera brought up anything about that drive by shooting now?

That's a pretty based voice to have user.

Him and some other guy got shot at Guatemala, the car seat stopped the bullet from hitting his back

>Ruben sounds like an actually based guy
>"we need to learn to forgive NOT forget"

stfu with this shit, Dante couldn't have been a better role for this dude he is just as cool

pooface