Who’s the strongest?

Who’s the strongest?

Attached: 4D3D1CDF-232D-4E4C-84F1-5F991EF9F9E7.jpg (2732x1432, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrp-dUxNhUY&t
youtu.be/BB6XPMdzzpY
youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA
ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Art_of_the_Piercing_Void
ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Freeze
bayonetta.fandom.com/wiki/Irenic
youtu.be/PGj2rygauSw?t=239
reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/75koib/so_apparently_now_kratos_is_ftl_and_a_moonbuster/
youtu.be/mcdxGhfcubc
web.archive.org/web/20160216195808/http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33717
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Bayonetta:_Jubileus_crashes_into_an_extremely_tiny_planet
youtu.be/1T9UEfYr_CU?t=115
youtu.be/e_dswoq1cEM?t=575
youtube.com/watch?v=eQNKzL-4C_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there anything more autistic then arguing about the power level of characters?

>Ryu being there
Am I missing something? He seems like the Batman of the group

Dante and Bayo are tied for the top. Bayo is more of a glass cannon, while Dante is (relatively) slower and tankier. I think Dante would probably win a fight with Bayo, purely due to his greater endurance, but I don't think he's necessarily "Stronger".

Doesn't Kratos have the power to go full ragetard and kill fucking anything regardless of how impossible it seems?

Attached: mfw.png (512x812, 333K)

Actual arguing as in coming up with bullshit calculations and getting legitimately angry that your fictional character isn't respected as the strongest? Yeah, it's pretty autistic. Power level threads here are usually pretty tame though.

The QAnon one.

Madara Uchiha

Gene

Can i play too?

Attached: asura.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Kratos is the only not likable one there. I would like to hang out with the rest.

This contest is irrelevant because there's only one you can mating press.

These thread are and have always been the most retarded. Even /pol/ shitposting is better than this garbage.

Dante?

Ryu Hayabusa is kinda out of his league there sadly. NES Ninja Gaiden is still my favorite game ever though.

No, the gods in GOW universe are weak. He also died from a sword jammed in his chest. The sparda boys tank those injuries on a daily basis. Fucking Nero regrew a goddamn limb. Fucking Dante was in fucking space. Kratos can't do none of that shit, nor fight as fast as them.

Dante is made for mating with.

Attached: stupidsexydante.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Dante is immune to cutscene qte death so him

This man is the strongest

Attached: Gene.png (423x616, 189K)

Spics and niggers shounenfags love powerlevel garbage.

Have you played the first two games of the new trilogy?

but he managed to defeat opponents that pretty much overpowered him. I mean, how many "king of demons" he slaughtered?

Too OP. Banned from competition.

>ywn play a cuhrazzzy crossover game

Attached: 235815-header.jpg (620x337, 48K)

How strong would you say ryus magic is? I have only ever played the ds game and it was op as shit in it

The real argument is which one would fuck.

Yes of course, however I don't know if he can take on Dante or Bayo. Kratos I can see him managing though.

Listen, I love Hayabusa the most out of all of those characters but he doesn't stand a chance against most of them. Maybe Kratos but that's pushing it to the extreme.

Kratos is somehow the only one who canonically fucks

Do you have a license to have the likeness of these characters all in one image?

Attached: stoph.jpg (955x1300, 71K)

Bayonetta would win and make it look easy

That isn't the question, which one would YOU fuck user?

USED to, now he's been neutered, past GOW was too "toxic masculinity", Kratos is WOKE now.

>I think Dante would probably win a fight with Bayo
dante is just a stronger human, and his endurance won't matter since bayonetta summon demons that chew things with hundreds of megaton's worth of power
then again powerlevels here are retarded

Pretty sure Bayo can do a lot more damage than any of them, but Dante is an absolute madman that simply won´t die so I´d say he takes the win

This is another fucker that just won´t die until he isn´t pissed of anymore, and he will be pissed for as long as there are motherfuckers alive, even if he doesn´t know who they are, the man can feel that a motherfucker is breathing. I honestly think Asura could beat Dante just because he has the Hulk power of getting stronger the more pissed he is. Both refuse to die but only one is capable of getting stronger for as long as he needs

Yeah but Bayo doesn't have royal guard, and that shits all over 1v1 fights.

I would appreciate something like that very much as long as its self aware about how ridiculous it is.

Dante would heal through any damage she could do to him. Talking about a guy who got shot in the head point blank range. Stabbed in the heart and laughs about it.

Dante is literally top-tier as far as demons are concerned. He's killed 3 Kings of Hell (and more if you count the anime). He could literally just kill Bayo's demons and rob her of all her power.

Are you talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara?

To be fair Rising Revengence was already pretty self aware.

No because you are dead.
>Action protag
>Dying
laughingwhores.jpg

Nu-kratos is fine
I would want bayonetta to be my mommygf, but if I was a qt grill I would get with ryu, dantes great but ryu would make a better husband

Do you see this guy? He looks like a usual japanese boy in corny outfit.
But in fact he can beat even SSJBGUI Goku.
Why? Because he can move and attack at literally light speed and even faster. He can travel through entire universe in few minutes. He can withstand attacks which literally have power of exploding galaxy.
He injured gods which literally existed in higher plane that our reality. Even if he will die, he can still be alive, because he has 8 senses.

Attached: Pegasus_Seiya.jpg (260x625, 36K)

It's just fun, nigga. When you were younger, you didn't used to ask your friends "who would win in a fight? Terminator or Robocop?" or shit like that? I guess Yea Forums saying "fun is autistic" isn't new, but still.

To answer the question, Bayonetta would whip all their asses and crack jokes the whole time. Close second would be Kratos, I think.

Attached: 1382201643562.png (500x375, 181K)

>but Bayo doesn't have royal guard
you're right, she'll just morph into butterflies while stopping time
again, talking about powerlevels is stupid, Bayonetta was made to be the invincible mary sue, it's her character. Dante was a badass Leon, they're in different leagues

How can he be the strongest when he isn't even Alexander?

Attached: godhand.png (800x450, 881K)

>Kratos is somehow the only one who canonically fucks
Well, Vergil fucked someone too at some point in his life.

Doesn´t royal guard breaks if you don´t perfect guard a bunch of hits or a big heavy one? Bayo could deal with that

This guy would beat the shit out of that crew

Attached: bikeguy.png (295x295, 153K)

Dante can also stop time, and has Royal Guard.

>this entire threads
>fucking weebs shitting on Kratos
Come back when they can kill something as big as Kronos

why are people calling this games "character action"?

Ya, all he has to do is get beat up and then OPM comes in with the assist.

But's she's not invincible, she was literally harmed by a knife. Bayonetta is STILL human, she can still die by normal human means. Dante can't, that's the diff.

>Using royal guard for anything outside Parry

you mean Mundus for Dante or Jubileus for Bayonetta ?

>Kronos
He just stupid giant without much abilities.

is it even possible to kill Dante?

in 5 they don't need to be perfect. blocking just drains meter, blocks all damage, and only breaks when you don't have any meter left.

Yes

Dante

Ryu killed Satan as a side mission. So, Ryu.

Gods in the Kratos' universe are plentiful, while Bayonetta kills the literal Creator

As much as I love Dante, Kratos's ability to deus ex machina crawl out of hell is pretty amazing.

Probably. I think Sparda is dead and he was even stronger.

To be fair Dante has gone into and out of Hell a few times.

Well, I don´t aways get the timing right and end up with just a regular block. Not ideal but it happens

Unless it´s super Dante, he´s bound to fuck up some blocks then

Did anyone try beheading? He gets stabed a lot, but could he deal with a stab in the head or having it cut out?

Yeah but he was alive in hell. Kratos literally died and just decided that he doesn't want that.

>But's she's not invincible
dante isn't either, every time he's stabbed he has a recovery time in cutscenes, no one bothered finishing off, that's all

>insulting weeb shit when kratos ripped off a weeb game. spartan rage is litterally devil trigger
And Savior, size also doesn't matter when the gods are weak as shit. Fucking baldur died by a neck snap. Some god or how hulk would say "puny god". Kratos also had a shit ton of help in most of his greatest feats. Half the abilities he has are the results of artifacts not his own power. He's completely outclassed.

I agree it was cool, but a lot of greek heroes left Hades.

With the help from the gods, which he has now killed.

Don’t know about full decapitation but he’s been shot right between the eyes at point blank and barely reacted

Dante > Kratos > Bayo > Hayabusa

Dante is basically Femto level of power bastard can literally create ring shaped black hole

why is that woman on the left's head so small?

>could he deal with a stab in the head or having it cut out?
he's been shot in the head, but a beheading would probably do it. he heals fast but i doubt he has wolverine's healing factor. and he could be killed "normally" it just takes a lot.

Dante or Kratos.

>sparda is dead
sparda was pure human at the time, Dante isn't
>and he was stronger
don't remember where, in 2 or 4 I think, but it is implied somewhere that Dante surpassed his father.

Isn't Hayabusa the only one with an actual time stop? That and the fact he can make a black hole means he'd probably win.

He literally shrugs off having multiple weapons lodged in his chest, sometimes he leaves them in as he quips. Fucking even Nero who was a nooby scrub didn't even know of his power literally had a giant mother fucking sword lodged in him. Shrugged it off. DT form also heals them even faster, and now with DMC5 we know it can also regrow body parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrp-dUxNhUY&t

Who has the coolest main weapon tho?

I don't remember that happening in 2 or 4, I could be wrong I barely remember 2 much at all other than shooting bullets at enemies with shit AI. I would accept though he is stronger after he get's the Demon Sword Dante if someone argued that.

what a cringy image.

anyway, it's dante

Demi-fiend

Wasn´t that Lady shooting him with regular guns? Pretty sure he´s bulletproof againts mundane stuff. But I feel that if he got a sword to the head he´d just devil trigger and regenerate. Still curious about decaptation. Demon arms can pierce him with relative ease. Wonder why noone tried that yet

Honestly they are all pretty cool, but Apollo's Head and Agni and Rudra take it for any weapons for me.

Dante at his weakest got stabbed by 6 scythes at the same time and walked it off. He can probably straight up regrow limbs or body parts if we assume his DT is the same as Nero’s, who regrew his arm instantly the second he DT’d. Bayonetta has no chance, especially since he counters witch time with Quicksilver, and even assuming he doesn’t have that style anymore, he’s had no issue fighting demons that can stop time before.

Dante's hand was cut off in 3 and it healed instantly no problems. I don't see why beheading would make much of a difference.

Games:
DMC>NG>BAYO>GOW
Strength:
Dante>Kratos=Bayo>>>>>>Ryu

Probably Raiden.

>father of his wife's son Kratos
Not even stronger than Nero

Attached: bfh5ctz3cak11.png (2518x1163, 294K)

Didn't Kamiya say that Bayo is stronger than Dante?

DMC 5 shows Dante can be knocked out for a long time after being hit with a strong enough punch

>shrugs off
notice how he isn't moving for several seconds every time ? he needs time for the regeneration to kick in
yes, he is way more resilient than bayonetta who will die if she's shot in the head, but she has the means and the power to not be sho in the head

Is Kratos really that strong? I thought the talk was more Bayo vs Dante since Bayo kills the actual abrahamic God who is OP as far as gods go.

Dante wins, not even a contest tbqhwyf

Wait when was his hand cut off? I don’t remember that.

Shipping is the power level equivalent for women and faggots

Halo would stomp all of them.

Ryu.
Witch Time and Quicksilver can't counter an actual Time Stop, and Hayabusa has the Art of Piercing Void, meaning a black hole is going to fuck their shit up.

Madama Butterfly would be Berial-tier at BEST. She's nowhere near Urizen or Mundus.

Don´t remember that. Got a video?

It's fucking Kratos. It's always been Kratos. The other 3 would just be mid-level bosses to Kratos.
It doesn't matter if they have time stop, footguns, or fagswords he will find their weaknesses and kill them through sheer anger. Of all of them only Kratos is willing to go the distance.
The only character that could even hope to compete with kratos is doomguy.

>thought about Bayo 1 lately because it's been a while and I only played it on PS3
>go on PS4 to buy it and replay it
>find out it was never rereleased
I was fucking convinced that they ported it with 1080p/60 along with Vanquish. Crazy shit that they didn't especially when it came out on PC.

i think your memory is bad. his hand was cut by vergil but not cut off

Hes talking about when Vergil is falling into the demon world, I think. He cuts him with Yamato

Kratos is pretty fucking strong, he pretty much wins every test of strength in his series and even nu-kratos lifts some pretty ridiculous shit

He has no reason to be angry at Dante tho.

>Dante just gained SDT

Dante just got a lot more stronger with DMC5.

Is Ryu here just for participation points? All three of those would wipe the floor with him
But the only real contest here is between Dante and Bayo, since it's Bayo1 and Dante from 4, I'd say they're pretty equal. The fight would come down to who fucks up first.

DMC1 Dante is leagues weaker than DMC4 or 5 Dante, so she probably beats that version of him according to Kamiya. He has no say in any version of Dante other than DMC1 Dante.

I meant strong from a meta stand point, not literal strength.

Why not? Kratos has never met a man that didn't anger him in some way.

What are you talking about that was against Vergil, literally their first fight, a being as powerful as him, and against yamato.

Based on what?

I mean he has a black hole. No one there has anything on that sort of level.

Only if you hold it. A perfect guard (3 frame window) negates any damage at all

Gomorrah can eat demons of comparable power to Berial no problem, and Bayo has other demons that can beat Gomorrah's ass handily.

That’s stupid, ryu is stronger than most god of war bosses and definitely more skilled, and he’s definitely the weakest of the three.

Bayo is the strongest.

Though if they fought amongst them bayonetta and dante would be unable to kill the other and stop fighting when they get bored.

Its 6 frames, at least in DMC3.

Nu-kratos had to punch a friggin bolder just to turn it over on Baldur, when baldur threw the whole damn thing. But this isn't even and arguement of strength. He's outclassed because Dante is literally superior in everything else. Have you see how slow Kratos fights? he does not have Dante's reaction time nor speed. Nigga literally lands bullets on top of one another. Kratos dead bro. Even Nero is too fast for Kratos.

Bayonetta literally killed God & can walk between heaven, hell and Purgatory on a moment's notice. I don't think a black hole is going to stop her.
Hell, she's fought a couple bosses that use them.

The first Vergil fight. It gets cut off and then heals instantly, granted Vergil doesnt rip it off or do anything with it. That is why his jacket doesn't have that sleeve the rest of the game.

No you're stupid. Kratos killed every god he saw, even the ones that couldn't die and a few others that were just minding their own business.
Ryu would be a trash mob to Kratos.

Bayo is human, literally she'd die from a mortal wound from rebellion.

meant for

>Dante is just a stronger human

Dude Dante is so durable that he can get bisected clean through the midsection by a giant sword and literally heal from the front before it's even left his back.

He's also taken multiple bullets to the head point blank, can do combat with demonic creatures and gods the size of skyscrapers and run fast enough to get re-entry flames around his body.

His gods are pretty weak desu

The hard truth.

Someone show him those Mass Effect 2 threads from the BioWare forums.

I think you need to rewatch that cutscene. Vergil never cuts off his hand

it's just a picture of iconic characters from the genre. he's pretty clearly the weakest

Beheading wouldn't work
If you recall 3's ending, when he and vergil go for one last sword swing, dante's sword's arc completely bisects vergil, and he only stumbles afterwards, already back intact

Yes, weak gods who all mostly died by being beat up. Not gonna work on Dante.

he doesn't cut the hand, he cuts the palm of the hand, like he did at the top of the tower, it's just to highlight dante = str and vergil = dex

>What are you talking about that was against Vergil, literally their first fight, a being as powerful as him, and against yamato.
it's also the first time against nero where he doesn't move for a few seconds, or when he gets alastor shoved in his heart, or even at the start of dmc3
bayonetta gameplay wise deals this pressure (pic related) unbuffed with just her tights.
once again it's ridiculous because bayonetta is a character made to be over the top godlike OP, dante is an OP human that manage to pull through against ridiculous odds

Attached: 964317b49f68b73ea2e6b7b432c4546d.png (436x285, 263K)

>Kratos killed every god he saw
GoW gods weak as fuck.

Doesn't he cut through it at one point, though? I think that's what user is referring to. Like Vergil cut in such a way that would have caused Dante's hand to detach, but his healing factor is so powerful that the hand never had time to actually fall away from his arm.

If you’re talking about Jublieus, it’s stated that she’s nowhere near her full power when Bayonetta beats her, and she need Jeanne’s help to finish her off.

Bayonetta is still a human though, and also I'm fairly certain her durability is a lot lower than her actual strength and shit.

>enters thread
>sees the people in OP pic
Finally, a boss fight

>stab dante he won't even notice
>stab bayo she dead nigga

You homos got your boners jacked up for dante need to get learned. Kratos would smash dante's skull to powder and then shove the powder up his ass to get high.

Of course it is
>get hit until you die
>don't rez with an orb

There, dead dante. Game Over. Time to load your save.

When Dante is reaching for the amulet Vergil just took after the fight Vergil cuts his hand off. Dantes healing factor is so insane it never detaches or anything. While Dante is healed his jacket isn't hence that sleeve being gone.

Dude, everyone knows only cutscene deaths count.

Bayonetta CAN beat Dante, but she has absolutely no room for error in their encounter. One good hit from Dante and she's done. Meanwhile Dante can take plenty of hits from Bayo and keep on trucking, and he has Royal Guard to boot.

He never really dies though. He just get's knocked down or out with that. Its pretty different from the ninja gaiden end screen where a bomb is going to kill Ryu.

Dante is probably the weakest of the 3. He's very resilient but rarely demonstrates a huge amount of power, unlike Kratos and Bayo.
Kratos is definitely weaker than Bayo in terms of strength and speed.

Vergil cut the PALM, not the hand. He keeps both of his gloves from 3, and both have the palms cut

fuck off fag. Take your shit anime with you

Dante/Bayonetta > Kratos > Ryu

Before, I would have said Bayonetta wins hands-down. But in her last game she lost the Left Eye of the World, while in his last game Dante got a massive upgrade. So now the list seems to be

Dante > Bayonetta >>> Kratos > Ryu

And they all lose to Asura.

Attached: asuraswrath021.jpg (620x388, 75K)

Bayonetta

Attached: Bayo1and2.jpg (960x540, 222K)

I wasn't talking about the glove, I was talking about his hand. To be fair I was wrong and he cuts further up his arm. You can see after as Dante lays there his jacket has a big slash in it. Here is the actual fight, it is around 4:45 it happens. You might have forgotten because that scene has so much crazy good stuff going on that it easily gets over shadowed.
youtu.be/BB6XPMdzzpY

nah he cuts his forearm in the first fight. that's why he rips off the sleeve. in the final fight, he cuts his palm as he falls

How could he beat Dante when Cutscene Dante is totally unstoppable and he can only attack in QTEs?

Kratos sucks dick.

I know so little about Ryo. Isn't he just a ninja? What makes him strong enough to stand aside the other 3?

Because as long as he gets the QTEs right he's completely unstoppable too. Guy can't even die.

Haven't even played his game, but from the clips I've seen and just looking at him. He would be best buds with Dante.

Well there was also Aesir in 2, who, unlike Jubileus, does get the power of both Eyes when you fight him.

I'm guessing Bayo's downgrade by losing the Left Eye in 2 will be why she is defeated or whatever happens that's teased in 3 from the single trailer we've gotten (we better fucking get another one at E3), and then she comes back more powerful than ever.

unstoppable force vs. immovable object

they'd probably beat the jesus out of each other and become friends afterwards

>Ryo
Ryu*

>and then she comes back more powerful than ever.
i'd come in her if you catch my drift

>his endurance won't matter since bayonetta summon demons
Yeah, summon demons against the demon slayer that kills kings of hell every other week. Retard.

Attached: 1512403789659.jpg (600x507, 23K)

Kratos has never once pulled any impressive feats without godly artifacts to help him. Add to the fact none of his gods are powerful. Literally all it took to kill Poseidon was to gouge out his eyes, and Olympian god. Dying by an eye gouge, WEAK.

Kratos fanboys are like Thor fanboys. "He can beat Superman he's a god", yeah no nigga. God is nothing more than a title, and not all gods are created equal. Hence Superman surviving a nuke, and Thor not even being able to beat his own sister or hulk who's just a meta human heh.

>over the top godlike OP
Then they failed because she looses, it's already been done before. Nothing she can do will be enough to put the nail in the coffin for Dante.
youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA

>nah he cuts his forearm in the first fight. that's why he rips off the sleeve.
fuck the ps2, I always though it was the palm like in the last fight

Attached: 0b28493b2cd204cc8870eafe803e06ec.png (857x438, 495K)

Well if we are talking about that fight, Dante's final attack to Vergil cut through his chest in such a way that he should have been chopped off in two, and Vergil was still "okay" after that.

Go play Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 right now

>Kratos fanboys are like Thor fanboys. "He can beat Superman he's a god", yeah no nigga. God is nothing more than a title, and not all gods are created equal. Hence Superman surviving a nuke, and Thor not even being able to beat his own sister or hulk who's just a meta human heh
>using the MCU to gauge characters powers now
jesus christ kill yourself

Well he has
ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Art_of_the_Piercing_Void
ninjagaiden.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Freeze
Also apparently he's FTL but I have heavy doubts about that one

Dante is an OP half demon and half human dude I thought.

she uses demons for a surekill after wearing bosses down (thus why it doesn't work against baldr)
Dante only fought "demons" that would monologue for hours leaving him the time to regenerate any injury

Thor lost to Hulk in Planet Hulk.

>Asura vs Dante, round 1, fight!
>Pic related
>Winner: Asura

Attached: 645-ada_planet_lain_yang_akan_menghancurkan_bumi-696x341.jpg (696x441, 73K)

One of the problems is that Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive are apparently canon to each other, and Ryu is obviously much weaker in DoA than he is in the NG games. So it's hard to gauge how strong he actually is.

Dante can survive space.

sigma good enough substitute for black? I can get my hands on II for 360. or is black on games on demand?

The DOA tournament forbids using magic and weapons which is why he's pretty grounded in it. The only character who uses magic is Raidou because he's the big bad and doesn't care about the rules

Green Scar Hulk was a temporary version of him that was even more powerful than usual, to the point where he could have destroyed the planet by stomping hard enough if he wanted to, and could fight evenly with and even get the advantage over The Sentry, who is ridiculous. Hulk isn't usually that strong. It's like if we then factored in something like Odinforce Thor, which is WAY stronger than normal Thor.

>Dante only fought "demons" that would monologue for hours leaving him the time to regenerate any injury
Oh so you really are retarded.
Dante is just as fast, stronger and more durable. How do you expect her to "Wear him down" when this will turn out to be a battle of attrition with a guy that has super regen and more fire power?

Attached: 1491384175729.png (800x600, 75K)

But is canon that Dante cuts Vergil in hald and he regenerates in matter of seconds in the final fight

Attached: vergil half.jpg (1920x762, 493K)

>Dante only fought "demons" that would monologue for hours

What ?
Dante and Vergil are the bane of demons, using demons against them is asking to get rekt.
Dante SDTs bayonetta's ass any day of the week.
Even Nero with ragtime and his new DT can wreck bayo's life.

Aesir was a bitch ass nigga, but his kid version beat him by erasing the eyes with plot device powers. And she and Balder had to tag team him for most of the fight anyways. And even after all that he still didn’t even die until Balder sealed him in himself. She really didn’t beat him, more like survived him. But I guess that’s impressive since she didn’t have the Left eye anymore at that point, so by in game lore she should have been a lot weaker.

>Helios is taken out of commision by having a titan clench his fist with him inside and thrown away
>Hermes is severely weakened because he fell out of a statue Kratos destroyed
>Anything regarding Magni and Modi
GoW gods are chumps.

They never fought in planet hulk. He fought a very gimped version of Silver Surfer. They did fight in a what if comic, where Thor won though.

You haven't ever played a DMC game have you?

Based retard

>How do you expect her to "Wear him down"
by shooting at him and smashing his face whenever he gets close, just like everyone else
I meant dante, vergil cut dante's palm at the end
dante's DT allow him to put evil energy into his attacks
bayonetta's DT allow her to transform a regular punch into a mini summon of a lower rival of the creator of the universe
all of them, that's why I'm taking this lightly since they aren't in the same universe

He was worn out by Vergil who's not even as fast or as strong as Bayonetta

>to the point where he could have destroyed the planet by stomping hard enough if he wanted to
That wasn't the Hulk that beat Thor. (and I just re-checked, it was Silver Surfer in the comic, but goat-Thor in the cartoon)

Attached: (You).gif (472x332, 2.81M)

Complaining about what discussions are occuring on a japanese cartoon imageboard

I don't remember them meeting in Planet Hulk though, wasn't Thor still dead? I thought he returned after that. I admit I don't remember it too well outside of Strange's hands getting crushed, the hulkbuster demon, and Hulk's attack on the X-men.

lol asura couldnt beat akuma after like a million years of fighting

fpbp

Honestly, even in the original myths, most of the gods weren't all that impressive. Other than Zeus, Poseidon, and maybe Athena, most of them were just better mortals who don't age and have some magical abilities. A lot of those old myths have a god getting BTFO by a mortal in some form or other and getting salty about it enough to enact petty revenge.

Ah that's right, I remember him fighting the Surfer now. Which is nuts, because the Surfer is very powerful even by cosmic standards. Also by "goat Thor" you mean Beta Ray Bill.

Not the guy you’re replying to but Dante can be worn down.
He and Vergil were overwhelmed by Jester after fighting each other.
But I suppose your point is that they could never actually get him to that state

>of a lower rival of the creator of the universe

So a demon ?
Dante defeated demon KINGS ! good luck with that.

To be fair, the silver surfer he fought couldn’t use his cosmic power because of the slave disc on his chest

>by shooting at him and smashing his face whenever he gets close, just like everyone else

Yeah, you're retarded.
Vergil would laugh at the mere thought of bullets as well.

Vergil is Dante's equal.

So who’s stronger between Ryu and Raiden?

Attached: BF1427A8-B383-43F6-9C72-0DFDDF50F18B.jpg (350x350, 30K)

>But I suppose your point is that they could never actually get him to that state
Yeah, I meant that Bayo specifically wouldn't be able to push Dante to the point where he'd sit there and get chomped on by her demons.
The closest I've seen to him being in that kind of state was in DMC5 when Urizen kicked his ass into a coma but he since then got way stronger than that.

You do realize Bayo summons Madame butterfly with her wicked weave attacks right? Not Queen Sheba. Madame Butterfly is a literal who demon who Is nothing compared to Jubileus

Ryu no need nanomachines bs

>rival of the creator of the universe
Do not judge characters by their titles. Only by their feats.

Boy is his son by blood you dumb fuck tard. Incel.

Well one of them is a cyborg and the other is full human, so you tell me.

I'll RT that

You're right the only one who can worn him down is his equal.

Physically raiden but ryu has magic shit so it’s up in the air

dante literally got impaled with his sword then did a wise crack at nero in 4

so him

what ?
they were both left for dead in the same game, they can be worn down
I noticed that 5 seconds after posting, you can call me a retard if you like, because it's most likely true

Exactly, so we've seen what it takes to wear out Dante, and it's not even close to Bayonetta's power.

You.

The thing is that Urizen was the POWER part of Vergil, the only one who can make Dante run for his money.

Gene with TWO god arms.

Power
Bayo>>>>>>Dante>Kratos>Ryu
Games
Ryu>>>>>>>>>>>Bayo>Dante>Kratos

inb4 NG3 is shit
Doesn't matter, NGB carries, manlets with small hands who didn't own an Xbox 1 need not reply.

>they were both left for dead in the same game

What the fuck are you talking about ? holy shit I'm stoping here.

>by shooting at him and smashing his face whenever he gets close, just like everyone else
Yeah, because Dante hasn't face tanked worse things nor has he shown the reflexes to shoot bullets out of the air before.

>bayonetta's DT allow her to transform a regular punch into a mini summon of a lower rival of the creator of the universe
You can't even get Bayo's demonic summons right, dude.

How did bayo get sealed again? I haven’t played it in forever

t. cucKratos

Boy is Zeus's son Loki

Jeanne stabbed her with my dick

>Odin
Fix'd

So she just lost a fight to femvergil?

>Bayo>>>>>>Dante
Dumb Bayofag

>Power
>Bayo>>>>>>Dante>Kratos>Ryu

kek

Fuck the powerlevel wank for a second.

If you could have one weapon/ability from each character, which would it be?

No jeanne stabbed her after she lost her will to fight after seeing her mother die and what's his name was about to steal her eye power. So jeanne sealed her and hid her away

>Yeah, because Dante hasn't face tanked worse things nor has he shown the reflexes to shoot bullets out of the air before.
no he hasn't, the worst he took was a bullet to the head and a few swords that left him unmoving for a few seconds
he never facetanked someone able to kick away a jet at full speed away or someone able to throw back a satellite bare handed

FEAR NOT CITIZEN, FOR I AM HERE!

Attached: here he comes to save the day.png (1593x5000, 845K)

>Bayo>>>>>>Dante

Attached: Q-JEoQ.gif (320x180, 1.54M)

The answer is obvious. One of them controls Fate while others don't.

Attached: Kratos_Head.jpg (714x802, 143K)

It's fine to shit on that poster. But don't shit on my mommy bitch nigger

Bayonettas katana, kratos axe, ryus dragon sword, and cavaliere r

He's too strong for that shit

>Also by "goat Thor" you mean Beta Ray Bill.
yes

Attached: Bill_Breaks_Sword_PH.jpg (704x399, 88K)

>Death battle
Opinion discarded

>controls
Didn’t he just kill them?

Shaggy could take him.

he killed them and use the threads to open a portal to the past since he doesn't know how to use them

>animal ear
I don't know why this is a thing but it works

Do you think nero and kratos would be friends due to love of unga

He tanks meteors in his fight against Moondust. Keep in mind that this Dante is a lot weaker than his most recent version too. He also blocks a punch from the savior without much effort. Hell he tanks punches from nero, who one shots the savior with his devil bringer at the end.

Could he heal from being turned into a pile of red mush

>having dante kill her with the worst devil arm
The shear disrespect of screw attack fights is baffling

Dante lets himself get stabbed and beat up just for fun. In his fight with Nero he was gonna go DT and end the shit right there, but chose to have fun with Nero and see what he was capable of instead and got pinned to a statue.

When you can allow yourself to be harmed just to play with people. Bruh you the goat.

Bayonetta is probably stronger than DMC1 Dante but I feel post DMC1 Dante is stronger. Especially because of his Majin/Sin form.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Darksiders-War.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

If you take in mind Kamiya's headcanon, Eva is an umbra witch. So Dante could go against Bayonetta.

Nah, he is low tier. Even Kratos can take him out.

In their fight in DMC5, they were nowhere close to worn out, Dante sitting out after Nero intervened was just him going along with him if it really meant that much to the kid. He was good to go and dive into Hell right after Nero finished fighting Vergil.

It’s making me imagine Kratos and Vergil bonding over how awkward parenting is for them.

that fight with shin akuma was kino

Reminder what Bayo can speedblitz this piece of shit low tier angel
bayonetta.fandom.com/wiki/Irenic
>Faster than even the wind, it can cross Paradiso, thousands of times larger than the human world, in nary a single day. Irenic is first known to have appeared before humanity in the mid-18th century, coinciding with the start of the industrial revolution and the development of the first steam-powered automobiles."
>thousands of times larger than the human world
>a single day

It doesn't matter wether she can survive being stabbed or not she's not getting hit

Death would make for a better fight.

>kratos method
Boi do not do that have humility
>vergil method
If you get lower than SSS on this I’m taking your arm, go crazy

>Could he heal from being turned into a pile of red mush
And how would she achieve that exactly?

Imagine getting triggered by people just having a bit of a laugh mate

Dante would last the same with each one of them he is like Goku , he adjusts to his enemies,never fights seriously because he is too powerfull.

>Flies into free into your path

Attached: AC807F5F-4FE2-4217-94DF-3B5E14799B10.jpg (585x960, 42K)

It was literally a sword forged by Zeus for the purpose of killing immortals like the titans dude, it was not a normal sword.

Loki is not Odins son in the mythology retard. He is a non-Asgardian adopted by Odin. He is Kratos's biological son.

Kratos can't even fight his own bosses these days without Boi. Even the last fight in the game Boi and Snek were the MVP

Attached: LOL.jpg (780x439, 24K)

>is invisible
>picks up dante/bayo/kratos/ryu
>brines u
Heh nuthin personnel action games

By kicking and punching very hard

Will the sequel show boi getting his boipussy impregnated by a horse like in lore?

>creates a thousand dantes
>has a pizza party

>Sam will never get his own game

Attached: 020364ece6751d39348b459e2aa8d72d.png (640x468, 338K)

KEK

Why the fuck do you need a sword to kill gods, when mother fuckers can be harmed and die just by dismemberment and falling out a damn chariot?

>superfast enemy
>in the game travels at the speed of normal car
How this is impressive again?

>literally kills Poseidon at the start of 3
>lol u need pandora to kill gods
>wastes rest of game trying to get it
Was kratos retarded?

>implying gameplay feats matter compared to lore feats

>Irenic
Did she dodge car at its full speed, or when it was traveling at the speed of normal car?

No. It was only said that he needs great power to kill Zeus.

>only way to kill you - sword which you made yourself
Nice work Zeus.

What are you talking about?
You need a specific power to kill gods because they are immortal. The Sword of Olympus or whatever it was called is one of those, Zeus forged his power into it.
Another is Pandoras Box, and Kratos has the power to kill gods because he opened it in GoW 1. That is why he was able to decapitate Helios after destroying his chariot, or kill any of the others.
He is donkeybrained, he had the power all along since GoW1.

It’s like pottery

I would have sacrificed anything to be able to play as him through the entire game.

Attached: 1338595236879.png (500x500, 10K)

She hits demons and shit with gigatons of force. Dante gets rocked by a back hand from Nero, can he really handle that much of a hit?

YAH BUT DANTE KEEL KANG DEMONZ SO ITZ FINE XD

Anything?

Attached: garrett-post-lastgreatahamkara-wip3.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

>Bayo's power comes from a contract with a demon
>Dante made Hell his bitch like 3 times now

Isn’t that demons she’s channeling that do that though

You know that NO ONE could stop him during his rage.

Attached: KratosRage.gif (244x244, 2.46M)

And why wouldn't Nero backhand has gigatons of force?

(You)

Attached: (You).gif (367x337, 2.25M)

This is an extreme underestimation of Hayabusa. He has way more incredible feats under his belt compared to Raiden.

>Fight is just both of them sitting there because the other persons counter is OP

Because his cutscene feats would be much more impressive and would evaporate the DMC demons with that kind of power.

I have only played the ds version, what strength feats does he have? I think he might be able to beat raiden but I don’t know if he’s actually stronger or faster

Probably Kratos but only if you piss him off enough otherwise Bayo

Attached: God-of-war-kratos-dad-jokes.png (555x328, 219K)

No. Stop with this bullshit. Kratos does not control Fate, and only killed the sisters because they badly overestimated their own control of it, and tried to stop the man who was destined to destroy Olympus. Kratos would have no such protection in a crossover battle.

That said, Kratos (at least as per GoW 3) has one thing going for him, it is not clear what, if anything can make him not only die, but stay dead. Unfortunately, here's he placed against a couple of opponents that would think it is awesome he returns again and again so they can style on him.

Ahamakara actually win all of these arguments because each of these Protags desire something.

That was against Ares, he does not have that power in GOW3.

>implying DMC demons aren't more powerful than Bayo demons

Attached: 1552222662001.png (900x900, 589K)

If bayonetta really had that much force behind her blows why do her enemies not immediately blow through buildings when she hits them

Anarchy Reigns seemed like a prototype of that idea

Yes... he literally does. You clearly do not remember the story of GoW3 so why bother speaking up at all. The plot twist of the entire story is that he literally had the power all along due to opening the box in GoW1, and that power was Hope.

Dont they reveal he still had pandoras power all along?

Bayonetta is not stronger than Dante. Her biggest feats don't use her own solo capabilities.

Why he didn't kill Athena in ghost form though? She deserved it.

You’d think he would have realized that after killing most of the pantheon

Raiden basically fights machines or superhumans. Ryu has done the same things, but also has demons under his belt and hybrids of everything in between. Raiden is very capable, but I just dont see him taking a fight against Hayabusa. Raiden also had some sort of moral code guiding him making him softer than Hayabusa who is legitimately a cold blooded killing machine. Hayabusa stops at nothing to achieve his goal where as cutscene Raiden shows indecisiveness. Raiden also likes to monologues a bit while Hayabusa just handles his business and only talks in rare cases.

Not only did it really not effect Dante that much, but you're literally comparing 3 dudes, all of which have the strongest blood running through their veins. Dante was bitch slapped by another Spard son. So uhm, them defeating each other isn't much of a statement. By all menas both Vergil and Nero would crush Bayo/Kratos too. Nero very much has all the durability/regenerative properties uncle and daddy has.

>implying Bayo demons aren't more powerful than DMC demons
Haha no u xd
Faggot

Attached: 1427377002869.jpg (400x566, 67K)

This is why I assume the demons/angels are stronger in Bayouniverse. Also the scale is much larger in Bayo.

>No, the gods in GOW universe are weak.
This isn't true. This only seems like the case because Kratos is insanely powerful. The fact that he could fight Norse gods as well means that his strength level is immense.

>Thor beating Superman
I'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1532745852015.jpg (1024x1535, 632K)

Spawn.

Not that guy but he can block attacks from a skyscraper sized goddess and has previously done shit like thrown a t-rex and cut tanks in half. he's pretty stronk

It is, most of them are featless. And he's not insanely powerful. He struggled just to turn a rock over on Baldur. Was completely spent from the fight and had to force heal himself. The same wounds that regenerate like that for Dante.

Everything about Dante works.

Attached: 1512602160530.jpg (1926x2800, 1.15M)

also he can survive and recover from basically any injury short of getting his head lobbed off

Post-game raiden accepted his ripper side, and the only time were he really hesitated was when that scientist had a hostage, then he just chopped through the kid anyway

So how did that dog pile end for them?

>bayonetta summon demons

Is Dante allowed to summon Vergil, then?

Meant to quote

In some mythology Loki is Odin's brother. It is all fucking mixed up and there is no real right answer. Well, other than Loki messed it the fuck up to get lulz at internet weebs argue over it.

Bayonetta didn't directly punch around Jubileus using her raw strength.

I assume you're responding to my post above that one. The fact that he has to accept his Ripper side is indecisive. Hayabusa is always in his ripper form.

Doesn’t he get literally cut in half at the beginning of Gaiden and holds himself together through pure anger

Nigga literally tanks hits from meteors, and they think Bayo has a shot KEK.

Not Dante anymore. He got his desire at the end of 5. Now it is just good times and pizza for him.

Dont understand how this is still a discussion.

Dante>Bayo>Ryu>Kratos.

His cutscene feats include punching out the Savior while not having DT.

That is probably a detriment to Dante as Vergil is extremely distracting to him. It would probably end with Dante and Vergil fighting each other because one of them said something stupid to piss the other off.

>It is, most of them are featless.
Greek gods defeated the Titans. Baldur knocked out the World Serpent, by far bigger than any creature anybody else in this discussion has fought.
>And he's not insanely powerful. He struggled just to turn a rock over on Baldur.
Nice downplay. He effortlessly flipped the temple later on in the game. The difference was being warmed up vs fighting seriously for the first time in years.
>Was completely spent from the fight and had to force heal himself. The same wounds that regenerate like that for Dante.
Again, not an accurate point of comparison. Kratos getting tired is no different than Dante getting tired after fighting Urizen.

yeah I remember that

Is Bayo ever in her equivalent of DT?

Attached: kirb.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No, because that's a gameplay power up and not a story one.

>Dante and Vergil vs Bayo, Kratos, Ryu and Raiden
>mid battle the autism Sparda brothers decides to fight themselves

fucking lmao

That’s the problem with these sorts of comparisons, the cutscene feats of each character is generally far more insane than what they do ingame

Does a quick time event count as gameplay or a cutscene or both?

>nero backhands dante out of the fight and vergil challenges him
>jeanne jumps bayonetta during the fight
>sam cuts in
>baldurs mom summons a dead giant to interrupt
>doku comes in for revenge again

Hard to say, I’d consider it if it occurs in a fight as opposed to a cutscene, like bayos punishment attacks and raidens cross counter with Armstrong

In-game mechanics can confuse matters, like invincibility, items and easter eggs.

Attached: BOSS.webm (1280x720, 454K)

>Deafeated the titans
Outside of Zeus, most of them, also featless
>world serpent
Featless, it's a large snake, dude. That's it's feat I guess.
>flipped the temple
While not even that great of a strength feat, no one ever said Kratos didn't have strength, the point is Dante has that and MORE, he's outclassed. He doesn't even fight hand to hand on the level of Dante.
>Kratos getting tired is no different
There is a huge difference though, Dante was fighting his already powerful suped up brother, using the blood of humans to become even stronger, and defeated him after SDT, Kratos was fighting not even the elite of the gods for half of the game, and finally defeated him by his son weakening him and not even fighting him alone heh.

Not of single one of these people rival Mundus.

you fucking disappointed me Yea Forumsaggots

Attached: cirno pic.jpg (596x380, 124K)

Nope. My favorite part of these arguments is when weebs try to badly apply real world science to a setting where those rules obviously don’t apply. Or they compare different settings with different rules as if they’re exactly the same. It’s peak autism.

this. he killed satan in that form and could kill those lesser demons with 3 punches.

Okay name the strength feat Dante did comparable to flipping the temple. Name the durability feat equivalent to taking blows from Zeus and Baldur, both of which you admitted had feats (Titans and World Serpent respectively).
Dante absolutely has speed and technique, but all of you anons are severely downplaying Kratos to the point of saying Ryu Hayabusa is above him even.

>Mundus
What did Mundus even do? You fight him in hell and there's no sense of scale for his actually upper power limits.

But can any of them defeat Obelix ?

Attached: g28b.gif (201x270, 21K)

>*throws math book at you*

>all demons in fiction are equal in power
Yep, you're retarded

Devil May Cry fans explain something to me. How come Dante doesn't use his telekinesis much in 5? Is it like Supermans freeze breath, just an ability he doesn't use much?

People seem to be forgetting the 99999999 mega-super-ultra tons meme attacks Bayo pulls off. Honestly if she punched Dante for real he would likely be totally vaporized.

On the other hand there were tons of witches that somehow managed to die to low level angels, so who the fuck knows.

Of those in the image, Dante.

Also stuff like time-stop, how would different versions interact. Or royal guard, which is the opposite of cutscene powers in that dante should be invincible when he can block literally everything

fpbp
Its incredibly autistic but there are still things that beat it out
>hardcore shipping
>writing fanfiction
>making donut steels
etc

nine theory makes any math formula pointless

>Gene
>Dante
>Bayo
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Raiden
>Kratos
>Death
>Jack Cayman
Who else joins in on the action game crossover?

fpbp

The problem with that is she hits angels with those and they don’t instantly explode and decimate the surroundings

Kratos, this shouldn’t be an argument

Posting on Yea Forums

Maybe that attack is just weaker than you think it is.

I find alpha/beta/omega-verse fanfics to be peak autism

>what is nero vs. dante
Based brainlet
youtu.be/PGj2rygauSw?t=239

Travis?

W101 as a team are stronger

Attached: you get an F.jpg (472x448, 35K)

Marlow Briggs

Attached: 0151841.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Sam Gideon and Viewtiful Joe. Wonder Red and Amaterasu maybe. Asura.

>just an ability he doesn't use much
yes

Sam from Vanquish
Sam from MGR

ROGER

Those are bad. Like really bad since they completely change the characters into something else. I wish they were good because they hit so many of my fetishes. They are just so, so bad.

Pretty sure Kratos would just throw a gigantic tantrum and demolish everything within a 300 mile radius if he was in actual danger. Demons are just a bunch of flaming gays. Kratos beats gods to death with his fists.

I think the writers just forgot about it.
Wasn't it only used in the DMC1 opening scene?
I don't think he uses it at any other time.

He uses it at least once in 3.

Kratos can't do any lasting damage to Dante. Crazy whoohoo pizza man would just be having fun.

Attached: 1551579159496.png (700x690, 1.13M)

That's fine, but could they all beat CHADDLER?

Attached: Battler_Ushiromiya.png (921x1219, 623K)

>Surroundings not affected everytime an attack lands
This is a thing in 95% of fiction, the writers can't be bothered to show the destruction all the time becuase the story wouldn't be able to continue and it would be extremely repetitive. Even stories with consistent major destruction like Asura's Wrath or Toriko are victims of this

I need an exhaustive list of Chatacter Action games or cuhrayzee games, not here to argue semantic.

>Implying they wouldn't just fuck each other

Attached: 1549866665325.jpg (588x526, 43K)

My dude, nigga survived in space. And Mundus can literally create a universe.

When you show me Kratos durability operating on the level of the sons of sparda, regrowing limbs and healing instantaneously. Literally pulling himself out, blunt end included. Then Kratos can be considered in the discussion with Bayo and Dante, till then he can't. Stands no chance in a long fight with Dante, and unless he can grab onto Bayo and snap her damn neck he gets btfo'd by her too.

Attached: DfYFX9xX0AArpzW.jpg (1024x639, 70K)

And himself got beat to death with a shovel.

Well Hayabusa definitely could, because he uses magic.

Attached: Shovel-Knight2.jpg (760x428, 95K)

>he hasn't felt the satisfaction of reading a good, in character fanfic after wading through shit
I pity you.

too skronk

Knowing kratos he would probrably keep beating the shit out of dante until nothing but atoms were left of him

kratos is a godslayer, the other 3 aren't even demigods and so they stand no chance

Optimus Prime

Attached: 220px-Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg (220x244, 34K)

>this thread again
Dante is the strongest character in all of fiction you fucking retards, even if you ignore ultimate attack, speed and defense he has, he can stop time on top of that.
Fuck off shonen spics.

Asura is a stronger and angrier version of Kratos. Why do people always default to Kratos?

Dante might as well be a god by GoW standards. He's powerful as fuck and nigh unkillable. The title of god really doesn't mean much considering by the looks of it you could plop Dante into GoW's setting and he'd manage the same feats that Kratos did.

Why doesn´t Dante use doppelganger anymore?

>in all of fiction
he wouldn't put a dent in a space marine

Hillbillies do too. But they're basically white niggers.

Because Kratos is more well known and Asura's game is more out of the ordinary compared to other action games.

You are implying he can get Dante in the first place. I doubt he can just keep up at all with goof off Dante let alone serious Dante. He just doesn't have the capabilities to do what you are suggesting.

why would he waste magic?
He can split anything in half with a single swing.

I'm not trying to antagonize DMC fans by bringing it up, but would Sekiro be considered a character action game? It has some similarities and they upped the combat from Souls. Plus it features one playable MC

Because then he'd have to share his pizza.

Also presumably he'd also rather have access to devil trigger all the time instead of using the power for something else, which would also explain he doesn't use quicksilver anymore, either.

These threads never work because DMCfags are the loudest people in the thread and conveniently ignore feats, while limiting others from even displaying in-game mechanics. Anyway, Bayonetta absolutely hammers Dante. He has no fears whatsoever that matches hers. Even durability isn't much of an argument when you look at how scaling works in Bayonetta. She's fought more threatening opponents than Dante has that exceed the destructive capabilities of anything in DMC. Fucking Fortituido is more threatening than most DMC antagonists from feats alone. Dante's durability feats become less impressive when you use that as argument against what Bayonetta faced in both games.

You must be 18 to post on this vietnamese fishing forum

They certainly do not seem to be. Demons in DMC universe are total jobbers that just let you juggle them.

>My dude, nigga survived in space.
What space? There was no space you idiot, they were in hell.
>When you show me Kratus durability operating on the level of the sons of sparda
You idiot, his durability is already higher seeing as he DOESN'T get impaled or cut every time he's hit. His healing factor may, in fact, be slower than Dante and Vergil, but that's irrelevant when it takes continental level opponents to even wound Kratos.

Dante, and I cannot state this clearly enough, was impaled by unawakened one armed Nero in DMC4. Do you really think that version of Nero is a threat?

He could have easily used quicksilver to snatch the fruit from Urizen. Either Dante's a fucking idiot, or he lost the powers years ago

Attached: 1552805250451.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

>These threads never work because DMCfags are the loudest people in the thread and conveniently ignore feats, while limiting others from even displaying in-game mechanics.
>Anyway, Bayonetta absolutely hammers Dante.
Seething Bayonetta fag.

>by the looks of it you could plop Dante into GoW's setting and he'd manage the same feats that Kratos did.
See

Wait, why does this have both Marvel and DC characters? Superman and Wonderwoman are DC, but Thor and Iron Man are Marvel.

>implying he wouldn't just heal or go DT
Dante in DMC4 literally allowed Nero to sit there and punch him in the face repeatedly with the devil bringer.

the one who should've been the one to fill your dark soul with light

That's because Dante, Nero and Vergil are literally too powerful to them pose as a thread. Bayo would get jobbed hard

You're delusional. Only Dante of those could beat Bayonetta, and he probably would because he's near impossible to kill. Bayonetta is however about as powerful, just not as durable. She would easily kill Nero and Vergil.

bayo destroyed most of the solar system

>pose as a thread
YOU'D HAVE TO BE REALLY THIN TO POSE LIKE THAT

There were occasional crossovers. The earliest one I can remember, and I still have the book of, was an old Teen Titans/X-Men crossover. There were also a couple solo crossovers, a couple Avengers/JLA crossovers (which that image is from), and the whole Amalgam thing.

Attached: XMT2.jpg (615x467, 205K)

Literally confirmed by Kamiya that Dante and co would shit on Bayo

>threat
Fix'd. kek

Vergil is probably equal to Dante and Nero is getting damn close.

Mundus created a pocket universe, and fought dante in it.
>idiot
Nice rebuttal, except Dante was bloodied and bruised by Baldur and had to FORCE heal his wounds.
>continental level opponents
Literally who, because GOWfags have a habit of misinterpreting metaphors. Like the FTL bullshit that has been debunked time and time again.
reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/75koib/so_apparently_now_kratos_is_ftl_and_a_moonbuster/

You clearly have not played Bayonetta games. The demons in Bayonetta are definitely more powerful than the demons in DMC. Even if Dante would win against Bayo.
Which is hard to say for certain because both can survive in hell or outer space etc.

>and vergil
But Urizen ate the fruit in 5, which gave Vergil a significant power boost.

Bayo's probably dead if she fucks up even once
Dante is insanely durable and just as strong, and can pribably ignore Witch Time with Quicksilver
Kratos is tough for sure but he can't really stand up to the others except in brute force
In the end they probably just go order a pizza together when they get bored

>Literally confirmed by Kamiya that Dante and co would shit on Bayo
[citation needed]

Nero is a total jobber compared to Bayo, what are you on about. He has absolutely no chance. Vergil neither really.

Nero would obliterate her. His ragtime completely negates her witch time and she has nothing to counter his stand which can almost knock out someone on Dante’s level and can one shot the savior. He also has a healing factor that allows him to regrow limbs instantly. Basically if she gets touched she’s dead. Vergil is too fast for her and can cut through dimensions.

I could totally believe, and even argue for Bayo being stronger than Dante before DMCV. The problems arise are the fact that we don't see Dante ever really get serious and so it doesn't accurately ever or measure his strength. He gets serious maybe 3 times in 5 games now, twice is against his brother who is equal to him which doesn't help in power arguments.

>Vergil is probably equal to Dante
>loses every single fight against Dante
No
>Nero close
Only with the cutscene plot armor that he got at the end of DMC5 so they wouldn't have to kill off Vergil.

No one else in DMC is anywhere even close to Dante really, and Bayonetta is definitely 2nd after Dante if we look at all of these characters. She literally kicks God into the sun.

Obviously Bayo is beating DMC3 Vergil and DMC4 Nero. Both of them shit on her in DMC5

Bayo borrows her powers from Queen Sheba
Dante is genuinely Sheba-tier entirely by himself, specially after DMC5 where both him and vergil got a hugefuck powerboost

>Bayo's probably dead if she fucks up even once
>Dante is insanely durable and just as strong, and can pribably ignore Witch Time with Quicksilver

How would he do that when WTs mechanics are instant while QS requires activation. He'd need to be able to move through WT to even do that.

Ok so what you're saying is you're a rabid DMCfag that has never played Bayonetta and won't accept reality.
This thread is therefore already dead.

A jobber who in his base form, broke the shield of his suped up daddy. And the only one in the universe to have completely regrew a limb. Durability wise he's sustained most of the same injuries Dante has on the regular.

Witches have been shown to be just as killable as anything else like Jeanne and Rosa and Bayo was knocked unconscious by Loptr while he was incomplete, a kid, and a jobber.

Bayo and witches in general are 99% the demons they summon. I'd back Dante against Queen Sheba any day of the week. Especially with all this foreshadowing that Bayo is getting dragged to hell in Bayo 3.

She doesn’t kick anyone into the sun. Queen Sheba does that and Bayo needs Jeanne’s help to summon her. Nero is already stronger than DMC1 Dante with Sparda before his DT in DMC5. With DT he’s close to SDT Dante. Vergil is at the very least equal to Dante.

Would Bayonetta be able to handle Dante's Sin Devil Trigger in a 1 on 1 match?

Ryu is clearly the strongest. Kratos is the weakest.

That becomes an argument out o hyperbole. What does Majin even do? It performed better against Urizen, sure. But in term aof feats, what does that form even do? This is the problem with DMC. Not enough feats.

>no arguments
>y-you’ve never played Bayonetta shut up!
Looks like I win this one.

If you're a self-respecting, responsible and productive adult you probably wouldn't have ended up spending any meaningful amount of time in fucking Yea Forums.

Vergil didn't lose in 5. The two were still ready to go. He "loses" to Nero but he is super nerfed and clearly doesn't want to fight in that battle. After which he and Dante backhand Nero together. Vergil got a huge power raise in 5.

That’s only a problem if you’re a fucking autist

Things do move in witch time, it's just really slow not a time freeze. Same with Quicksilver.
I also probably should've added that Bayo never fucks up so really the whole thing would just be all of them showing off until they get bored

Ryu is definitely my favorite.
>He seems like the Batman of the group
Good way to look at it. Considering the shit he has to go through and yet he's nowhere as powerful as the others I'd say it makes him very special though.

>Dante is stronger because I say so

These threads are shit, but fuck this is a kindergarten tier argument.

They didn't even do anything special in DMCV other than fight each other with no scale of what they can do at all. It means nothing.

I hope much displeasure comes to you in your near future.

It should be noted even though Vergil lost to Nero, ultimately nobody really lost.

Dante defeats Urizen/Vergil. He absorbs back V. They fight again, by the end Vergil is still ready for round 2 while Dante is on the ground. However that's just Dante's personality. I'm 100% positive he could have still fought after the bitchslap, that was just Dante being Dante.

Anyway even after the fight with Nero, Vergil is still up, and both him and Dante are ready to fight more demons in just a matter of minutes from all fighting each other back to back. So nobody was ever really "out of commision".

Ryu is legit Planet level with true dragon sword.
Bayoneta can bust stars.
Dante is high universal if you consider SMT canon or universal if you consider Mundus' dimension to be a separate universe, if not, he is just city level.

Dante (SMT) > Bayo (SMT) > Dante (wanked) > Bayo (canon) > Ryu (Canon) > Dante (low ball))

>implying any of those jobbers could win agains Perfect Devil Trigger Sin Devil Trigger Majin Devil Trigger Complete Devil Trigger Dante

Attached: 1552765085847.jpg (1024x771, 124K)

All of your opinins are shite unless you nase yourse on FEATS and scaling like vs battles wiki (thr mods are rats), death battle (tbf, they are bad at it) or seth the prgrammer. (Who doesnt know what a dimensional tiering is)

>Literally confirmed by Kamiya that Dante and co would shit on Bayo
I agree with this but I believe in death of the author. He has almost nothing to do with current Dante anymore.

>Mundus created a pocket universe, and fought Dante in it
Nice headcanon.

>debating meme characters from meme games on a meme console

Attached: 1552839019662.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I agree Vergil still lost to Nero. But Nero wasn't really fighting a serious Vergil. Dante was by no means out as well but emotionally he was done, he knew Vergil had mellowed by then and wasn't too worried anymore.

The problem with DMC in powerlevel fights is we never really see them seriously fight much of anything. Sparda autism keeps them focused on each other so it doesn't affect other things.

With the True Dragon Sword, Ryu was able to kill off Vigoor and one of the Dark Dragons. Vigoor could casually cause a large series of solar eclipses and split the world in half and the dark dragons who are on par with Vigoor consumed worlds in darkness. Tengu has feats on a comparable scale as well, Ryu also fears using the True Dragon Sword because he wishes not to destroy the earth

Attached: Ryu_Hayabusa_Transparent_Background.png (350x513, 143K)

Seth went from a good power scaler to an autist with his own scale who shouts over anybody who debates him.

It's time to body the planet!

Majin form is invincible.

>all your opinions don’t matter unless you have legit autism and treat fantasy likes it’s reality

To compare the power of two characters one must look at their consistent, no one is denying how autistic it is, but that's just how it works in this community

DMC1.
If that is a legit universe, then dante is universal.
If not, he is just city level.
the difference between feats makes this fishy too.

If you want to use crossovers Dante, then he is around multiversal since he can fight ultron omega who merged two timelines.

Canon dante without mundus feat is citylevel.

Kratos shouldn't even count anymore with that new game. He's consumed too much onions and his games are forever going to be behind the back Souls garbage from now on.

No shit.

I dunno guys goku is pretty tough.
But batman is also pretty tough too.
Batman knows more martial arts than goku, so he wins.

Nero wasn't fighting seriously himself too. The goal was to make Vergil and Dante stop fighting, not to try and hurt them.

This family settles differences by fighting lol. They both literally back hand Nero when all they had to do was tell him stop right there you little bitch. Abusive family.

>t. didn't play DMC
Nigger, he literally killed two kings of hell at the moment.

I played DMC1 and it's not stated that Mundus creates an actual universe so I really don't know where anybody would get that from. I think it's largely irrelevant anyways since he's gotten way stronger after the events of DMC1 in 2, 4, and 5.

One being the literal god emperor of hell and the other being his twin brother powered up by a OP fruit and son of the guy who beat god emperor of hell first

Attached: 1552543844887.jpg (1024x1024, 553K)

Three kings of hell. Argosax in 2.

Pretty sure Kamiya himself on twitter confirmed Mundus created a universe.

Considering their father slayed a fuck ton of demon kings, and the lot of the Sparda sperm is considered stronger than ol' grandpap now, they are pretty strong. Dante has slayed Demon kings as well as some other crazy shit. Nero and Vergil both go head to head with him.

Then he is city level for fighting Vergil in DMCV, who would control that whole egg thing, which is around city sized.

Canon Dante is weaker than True Dragon Sword Ryu (canon). We agree in that?

3 if you count Argosax, who was apparently stronger than Mundus, but Dante dispatched him pretty easily.

Death of the author. While Kaimya isn't quite J.K. Rowling tier, he also loves jerking off Dante because he created that character.

Holy shit i forgot about Despair Embodied. Dante literally can't lose against Bayo or Kratos.

Dante might not have high attack potency but his speed is absurd. Can Ryu even hit him?

You're the one who had no arguments lmao retard. You obviously really haven't played Bayo, while I have played both DMC and Bayo so I know better than you. Grow up kiddie.

>Argosax

.......Wait a minute isn't that the demon whose powers derived from his wings? Holy shit strong parallels between him and Nero.

Dante can dodge lighting based attacks from nevan so he i massively hypersonic.
youtu.be/mcdxGhfcubc

But Ryu can dodge lighting bolts too (Massively hypersonic)
web.archive.org/web/20160216195808/http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33717

But dante does scale from people WAY ABOVE Nevan.

So he is likely faster.

Never got these things.
Bayo is indisputably stronger as far as we know. She's flipped satellites and all. She's obviously not as durable sure. But is she as fast?

Like how fast is the Lumen Sage? And don't' say lightspeed because that will make me sick.

Ultimately Kratos isn't even in the discussion. Bayonetta is the only one who can somewhat keep up with Dante speedwise

Bayo kicked fast enough to set her foot on fire. Dante ran fast enough down a building to catch on fire. But the weakness here is her durability. Dante would outlast her in the end. Espeacially when Majin comes into play.

anything jubileus can do, bayonetta can do better in bayo 2.

So, by just clashing into a planet, jubi pulverized it.
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Bayonetta:_Jubileus_crashes_into_an_extremely_tiny_planet

Which is large star level.

And she can travel thru the solar system, which is massively faster than light.

This is canon bayo.

She gets stomped by SMT/MVCI Dante.

This is the real question, Dante can probably outlast bayonetta due to demon regen, but hes also totally a sub and bayonetta would dom the shit out of him. Kratos used to fuck hard but now he’s old and would probably throw out his back before knocking the vase over. Ryus sex skills have yet to be seen but he does have a passive aura that puts tiddy ninjas in heat

Dante cannot endure things way above his durability and cannot endure pulverization.

If bayo gets serious, she flst out one shots dante and ryu. (Canon versions, of course.)

>bayonetta can do better in bayo 2.
How? I don't remember Bayo absorbing her power and any such nonsense. Why is she getting scaled up?

Dante dodging Nevan is nothing, he can teleport short distances and react to people who can also teleport and move faster than the eye can see.

Can bayos vag actually generate gigatons of force? Pretty sure thats her summons, plus what if dante channels royal guard through his dick?

Lightning >>>>>> far abocw what normal people can see.

And teleportation is an ability he has the active , not reaction /combat speed.

Because she is flat outstronger with omne and queen sheeba.

dante is a virgin tho

Can we all agree that 40kfags are the absolute worst about power level autism?

Above*

Ex goku can teleport. But that doesnt mean he can dodge attacks infinitely faster than his reaction speed.

He's his equal at a few points, only.
Meaning that in Virgil 1, with no-DT, Virgil stomped Dante because he hadn't really unlocked all of his Devil's power.
In Virgil 2, Dante had obtained the physical and magical strength of his inner Devil, and the fight ended in a pretty nice tie.
In Virgil 3, he beat him after having the experience and motivation that traveling the tower gave him, despite Virgil having Force Edge on his side.

In DMCV Dante and Virgil have both their Majinn forms and fight a pretty fuckin' bonkers fight and don't really wear down. They only wear down after Nero comes in and slaps their fuckin' nuts.

Okay, let me spoon-feed you
>Kamiya himself claimed Mundus created an entire universe just for their fight at DMC1
>DMC1 dante with sparda beaten Mundus
>DMC5 dante with sparda (stronger than DMC1 Dante with Sparda) couldn't beat Urizen
>DMC5 dante fused himself with sparda and unlocked his true powers, then smashed Urizens face in
>Then Urizen eaten the Fruit and according to V, became as powerful if not more than Mundus
>Dante beaten him again
>Then Urizen merged with V and became even more powerful as Vergil.
>At this point dante and vergil both drastically outrank Mundus, a universe creater, without any gimmicks, just their normal weapons
Queen Sheba beating an weakened Jubilee doesnt mean anything to those 2.

His virginity doesn’t stop him from cumming again, his demon regen would keep him going, bayonetta has no regen, she would eventually get tired

Dante (SMT) Scales to the smt heriarchy/multiversal+ > Bayo (SMT)
Scales to the SMT heirarchy/Multiversal+ >Dante (mvci/Project X zone) can fight people that merge times/Multiversal>Dante (mundus is universal) Universal>>>> bayo (canon) Large Star > Ryu (True dragon sword) Planet Level > dante (mundus is not universal) city level

Dante doesn't use a lot of his abilities he has. I had forgotten about his doppleganger shadow ability too as he doesn't use it in 5.

Ryu is canonically the strongest of his universe. He is weaker than Dante (broken shit) and Bayonetta with her contract. He would destroy Kratos through sheer speed and technique, which Kratos lacks, even if Kratos has a bit more raw power.

He could probably kill Bayonetta by severing her link with her demons thus rendering her complete shit tier. Dante has about the same uncanny level of technique and way more durability and sheer fuck-off power if he wants it.

Power ranking: Dante > Bayo > Kratos > Ryu
Who would actually win in serious fights: Dante > Ryu > Kratos > Bayo.

Bayonetta is legitimately low IQ and Kratos would rage-tard through all her magic. Most of her ridiculous power comes from demons, everyone else is literally an expert at hunting them and has killed the most powerful demons of their worlds without much trouble.

>Kamiya himself claimed Mundus created an entire universe just for their fight at DMC1
Irrelevant. Even if that was Kamiya's authorial intent it's a massive outlier and has since been retconned
>DMC1 dante with sparda beaten Mundus
>DMC5 dante with sparda (stronger than DMC1 Dante with Sparda) couldn't beat Urizen
>DMC5 dante fused himself with sparda and unlocked his true powers, then smashed Urizens face in
>Then Urizen eaten the Fruit and according to V, became as powerful if not more than Mundus
V using Mundus as a measuring stick at that point is hilarious, since he was already stronger at that point.
>Dante beaten him again
>Then Urizen merged with V and became even more powerful as Vergil.
>At this point dante and vergil both drastically outrank Mundus, a universe creater, without any gimmicks, just their normal weapons
I'm of the opinion that Mundus made a pocket dimension in Hell, but not an entire damn universe. Otherwise your logic is sound and Dante beats Bayo clean.

Dante is above because he can fight demi fiend.

Ryu is stronger than not universal dante.

Both Dante and Vergil can take 100x more damage than Bayo ever could, Dante literally got shot multiple times in the head point-blank by lady and survived, Vergil got cut in half and already healed before the sword exited his body, Dante took the entire hilt and crossguard of a giant broadsword straight through his chest and out the back and didn't seem particularly bothered.

Attached: 4302404-7010601576-dante.jpg (418x275, 18K)

Why is bayonetta low iq?

its a gangbang, Bayo dom's them, but then lets them DP her, making sure to suck up as many loads of cum as possible, either in her womb, or holding it in her mouth, while blowing bubbles and swirling her tongue around, as they take turns spitting into her open mouth to increase the size of the massive load

She's easily tricked in battle, canonically. More so than Kratos who got tricked into putting all his fucking power in a sword that killed him.

>a greek like kratos
>going for dom bayonetta instead of bottom dante
Doesn’t check out

He'd destroy them all...

Fool.
the inly way to properly say someone is stronger than someone else is by putting them on tier.s

>vergil takes yamato
>cuts open a portal
>throw kratos and his little youngling in it
>kratos who

>and queen sheeba.
She's always had Queen Sheb. And I'd argue that Bayo is weaker in Bayonetta 2 as she lost control of Gomorrah in the very first mission.

There's no reason to think she's somehow stronger in Bayo 2 and there's nothing to support that. Even inside the confines of Bayo 2, she was knocked unconscious by an unfinished, un faster than light, imperfect, kid Loptr with an attack that she successfully blocked. youtu.be/1T9UEfYr_CU?t=115
She's also not strong enough to bypass movement that's as fast as Light youtu.be/e_dswoq1cEM?t=575

And witches were shown to not be particularly more durable than a human as Jeanne died from blunt Trauma and Rosa died from being skewered with a card.

On the topic of speed. Dante was able to successfully react to an enemy he wasn't initially aware of that moves faster than light with instantaneous teleportation that's done without being constrained to active thought.

Witch time AND Light Speed slow time to a fraction of it's pace. It does NOT stop time. Quicksilver stops time. youtube.com/watch?v=eQNKzL-4C_s
And Dante had to fight something that slowed time to a WT pace and successfully one.

It's hard to argue against these feats with mere assumption. Bayo is stronger. But she ain't faster, she's not more durable, and QS > WT/LS.
On the topic of speed, the Lumen Sage, while capable of a slow teleport, is not capable of instantaneous teleportation, which Dante has and has fought against.

These speed levels are in two different worlds my man.

Attached: JcjbrUs.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Where does the 'bayonetta has low durability' argument come from? She can take skyscrapers, satelites, missiles and large meteorites thrown at her face

>she lost cotrol of gomorrah in the first mission
someone didnt play bayo 2.

god I wish that was me, a posh slut getting covered in cum and getting to play with it like that.

Forget that. She can fight someone that can pulverize jupiter casually.

That is abive anything ryu or non uniiversal dante has done.

I did play Bayo 2. The reasoning was that there was an upset in the status quo. It does not change the fact that she lost access to Gomorrah. Else ALL of her demons would have escaped.

Also
>you didn't play
Like clockwork honestly.

I mean, go play Bayo1/2 again. Don't get me wrong, I love Bayonetta but she's really fucking stupid.
>Dad killed one of my demons effortlessly!
>I will summon more of them!
>WTF he killed them?
>WTF I'm an eyeball now? >:(
>WTF I'm being BTFO by a little nigga kid who is actually god
>Aghhhhh save me Jeanne!
The majority of her power comes from demons that she has bound to her will. She gets cocky because of that because she never really fights anyone who is able to deal with her demons, when she does, she often gets her ass handed to her. Dante is like her strongest demon on crack, Kratos would just rip and tear her demons eventually, even if they fuck him up, and Ryu has killed Archfiends which are on the same level if not above Sheba.

Bayonetta does have the flashiest attacks though, as nobody else has punched a god into the sun. Ninja Gaiden and God of War are very low key on the "huge scales of power" side, whereas DMC is somewhere in the middle. Dante judgement cuts something a few miles away being one of the flashiest things probably. But that's still nowhere near the silly shit that happens in Bayo with satelites being pulled from space and thrown at each other, people being hit across the solar system and all that.

Ryu canonically is able to jump over 10,000 feet vertically though. Nigga got hops.

Because she can be wounded by a knife if she's not on defense. She has speed though, and relies on dodging rather than tanking hits. It's okay for a fighter to have a weakness. Ryu also has low durability but his destructive capability is admittedly higher than I thought.
She doesn't tank hits from anything that strong.

Its a goku-getting-shot-by-a-random-blaster-while-in-SSB situation.
While prepared bayo can mitigate most damage, but if she gets hit even one without the proper preparation, she is entirely human and can die with a brick to her head

I only remember her getting dabbed on by jeanne, which is fair because she is the vergil of bayonetta. Also girls with glasses being low int is my fetish

Dante can easily defeat any of the others if we're really doing power-level bullshit. Just check out the 'death battle' video if you really need the super detailed reasons why

the more potent devil triggers he's had access to shit all over bayonetta and most of her powers like timestopping he can do too or counters

It comes from the fact that taking damage in gameplay isn't exactly properly 'canon' or anything, so when people talk about durability they go off of cutscenes/story. As I recall Bayo rarely takes big hits in cutscenes. Dante on the other hand gets impaled all the time. Before the final boss of 1 he had 3 giant magic spikes impaling him and was still able to stand and talk

Anime doesn't count.

I'm pretty sure Asura wins clean. He's like the hulk. THe longer that fight goes and the more pissed off he gets, the stronger he becomes relatively.

>spoiler
lol what the fuck when does that happen

No clue, but I prefer Dante as character over his two wannabe clones the literal xbox live ragetard kid, and the literal sloot. Gaiden is based though..